PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I`m new here

LuNa^^
1st March 2010, 5:41 PM
Hi, I just signed up and I just want to say hello. :)

I`m sorry, my English is not good because I am from France.

Anyway, I like to play pokemon, but I`m not into the stuff of EV training, so I`m probably not very good ...

Well, I hope to see you around! :)

j-master
1st March 2010, 5:59 PM
Welcome to the forums LuNa. I hope that you'll have a great time here :)

And lots of people aren't really into the EV training stuff (which is pretty time-consuming work for what I've experienced) so you're not the only one. As long as you enjoy the game, it's fine.

And my French isn't really good since I'm from The Netherlands, and it's not my best subject on school XD

Don't forget to read the rules, and feel free to PM or VM me if you ever need help with something .

LuNa^^
1st March 2010, 6:04 PM
I just do teams like cute Pokemon Pachirisu, which means that I do not change many of my Pokemon, I still think they are very powerful, though!

Thank you ^ ^

j-master
1st March 2010, 6:11 PM
You're welcome ^-^.

And teams with Pokémon like Pachirisu can be really creative and unpredictable. I've played competitive for a while, but using the same Pokémon sets over and over again to get the perfect team got really boring. So I'm also going to start with making teams with the Pokémon I like when HeartGold and SoulSilver arrive in Europe.

Pamizard
1st March 2010, 6:14 PM
Bonjour (sorry thats the only word i know in France lol) Well have fun here ^_^ its great to see more people join

LuNa^^
1st March 2010, 6:18 PM
Yes, but I think that advanced forms of the small Pokémon are more powerful, smaller ones will not be as effective

I`m going to evolve my Pokemon in SoulSilver, because it will be harder than the first game, I understand ^ ^

LuNa^^
1st March 2010, 6:21 PM
Bonjour (sorry thats the only word i know in France lol) Well have fun here ^_^ its great to see more people join

Bonjour ^ ^

Skull-Kid
1st March 2010, 7:22 PM
Welcome newbie!

It' such a shame I took german instead of french. It would have been fun to talk to some one in another language :D

Don't worry about the EV training thing. Lots of people are casual.

Please read the rules and have fun.

LuNa^^
1st March 2010, 7:35 PM
I do not often speak French on the Internet, anyway ^ ^

Thank you :)

Shiny hunter Reece
1st March 2010, 9:36 PM
Welcome to the forums, read the rules, and have fun!