PDA

View Full Version : whatup pokesters

Raudic
2nd March 2010, 3:29 AM
my name is raudic (not erotic or raw****). Its a name ive used as my gaming alias for some years now, and i think it sounds quite nice.

about my pokemon career, ive been playing Yellow on my GBC since it came out at the ripe old age of 5. ive played every generation since, and recently revamped my interest with the soon to be realeasd HGSS. I am playing platinum now and started to have an interest in the competitve aspect of the game.

(Do not flame for this please) im wondering if someone could trade me a set of power items or a good time to farm BP so i can start ev trainig efficiently. also if you can, anything with pokrrus would be wonderful.

if its custom that i have to actually work for these thing i accept your challege.

to wrap up, hi.

TheHeroViola
2nd March 2010, 8:26 PM
I don't know about helping you, but we can battle. Though I just started wifi battling so I wont be the best.

Empoleon Bonaparte
2nd March 2010, 9:05 PM
There's a giant section here on the forums dedicated for item and Pokémon trading. You'll probably find those things there with ease, if you have something good in return, that is.

Anyway, welcome and good luck with competitive battling =)

Plat. Frontier
3rd March 2010, 2:52 AM
Try not to post stuff into the wrong section...

Hi! Read the Rules! ;151; ---> ;150; <--- ;151;