PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new to the Forum :)

fogheart
5th March 2010, 9:29 AM
Hi! I'm new to this forum, though I know my way around a forum fairly well as I used to spend my days on Gaiaonline.com.
I'm From the UK, and I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue, before Yellow, but I've never looked in depth as IV's and EV's etc, so I'm one of those Trainers who trains for fun. My fave Pokémon are many....mainly Wartortle, Pikachu, The Eevee Evo's, and Mew.

Recently started collecting all the pokemon (literally having box space for all 490-odd pokemon, 30 pkmn per box), and with DPPt going Wi-Fi, I've turned to the Internet to help with my collecting :)

I love music, RPG's (Final Fantasy), Creative writing, and talking to people :)

Feel Free to PM me for a chat about pretty muhc anything, especially music/pokemon/Final Fantasy :)

irishdax
5th March 2010, 9:42 AM
Welcome to the forums fogheart.

Don't forget to download your Pikachu coloured Pichu from the Wi-Fi today.

Scarlet.
5th March 2010, 10:46 AM
Hello, welcome to the forums. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.

Xx Flare xX
5th March 2010, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the forums:D

Best of luck with your collecting ^.^

fogheart
7th March 2010, 4:34 PM

What do you all use the Forums for? Just trades? or competitions? or just generally to meet people?

Gladys
7th March 2010, 4:45 PM
I'm new here too. Maybe we can conquer this whole forum thing together?

...On second thought, looking at your liberal use of smilies, I'd rather not.

fogheart
8th March 2010, 12:21 PM
Hmmm I was wandering when the trolls would rear their ugly heads....If you don't like it don't comment. Simple.

:)

Electricbluewolf
8th March 2010, 5:19 PM
What do you all use the Forums for? Just trades? or competitions? or just generally to meet people?

Theres lots of things to do! I generally hang around Fan art and Misc, sometimes Games, but it is good to have good friends here.
*Hi Skull-kid* waves.

Anyway, have a great time here, Im sure you'll get lots of trade requests.
Make sure you've read the rules, read them again, test yourself to make sure you know them, test yourself again, and then have a cake.

Anyways, have a look everywhere, and if you have a question PM me!

And good to see another RPG fan!

Have fun!

PokeMeat
8th March 2010, 5:40 PM
I'm new too, been playing pokemon since red and blue and began too play it "hardcore" since saphir and rubin, have every pokedex since those game full (yes i like to brag lol)

keyzer
8th March 2010, 8:11 PM
i have pokemon platinum and i want to use the wifi but it wont let me for some reason i have the wifi access code i have the wep key on the router but no matter what i try i am stuck someone please help me

bones090
8th March 2010, 8:32 PM
I don't see any way round that except to clarify your
wep and wifi code, just double check them to make sure
they are correct, if there is no problem there then I am
stuck too! :p

Rommath
8th March 2010, 11:52 PM
Welcome fogheart.

Shace
9th March 2010, 1:37 AM
Sup'? Welcome to Serebii, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

A7X_Slayer
9th March 2010, 1:47 AM
Welcome to the Forums
enjoy your stay :D

cyotekid
9th March 2010, 3:25 AM
i can help you !

Gladys
9th March 2010, 3:39 AM
Hmmm I was wandering when the trolls would rear their ugly heads....If you don't like it don't comment. Simple.
Well of course the trolls saw you when you were wandering! You can't expect the trolls to actually hunt you down if you just stand still!