PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

MareBear
5th March 2010, 11:50 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new! My name's MareBear but you can just call me MB if you want. As for my unusual name choice, MareBear is what my friends call me sometimes and its been with me for awhile so I thought it was a perfect fit. I'm 16 years young and I live in the US over on the Eastern coast. I'm new to the site but not really new 'cause I've been on multiple forums like this before.

Anyway, I've been playing Pokémon since my cousin gave me Pokémon Yellow for my birthday when it came out. I am now the proud owner of Pokémon Yellow, Gold, Pearl, and Diamond and I am eagerly awaiting the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver. Currently I have restarted Diamond in order to keep me sane until HG comes out. Yes, I have beaten all of my games but I haven't done anything important besides that. Now I'm hoping to get into Shiny collecting (I just got the Event Pichu for Diamond and Pearl today but that really doesn't count) and competitive battling. So, that's all for now folks! I hope to see you guys around here soon!