PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Azure Flute

dannydstk
10th March 2010, 4:51 PM
Hmmm so with fifth gen upon us its seeming more and more likely the azure flute will never be released. which is very unfortunate cus ive wanted to ev train an aceus for a really long time now *sighs*

what do u guys thing will this be another old sea maps and gs ball situation again?(please excuse japan from those 2 examples)

foxyman1167
11th March 2010, 1:01 AM
No, it'll happen. It happened with Shaymin and the Oak's Letter, and with Darkrai with the Member Card.

Despite the 5th Generation coming, it'll happen.

dannydstk
11th March 2010, 2:41 PM
No, it'll happen. It happened with Shaymin and the Oak's Letter, and with Darkrai with the Member Card.

Despite the 5th Generation coming, it'll happen.

i would feel a little more confident in that if it had at least happened in japan already

rocky505
11th March 2010, 2:52 PM
You can obtain Arceus using a glitch on the early Japanease DP games. The Azure Flute should've been released last year but it wasn't. Hopefully it'll be released later this year.

dannydstk
11th March 2010, 2:54 PM
im pretty sure only darkrai and shaymin were available thru the e4 surf glitch

rocky505
11th March 2010, 3:11 PM
Well I could've sworn you could get Arceus that way somehow.

Emerald 2006
11th March 2010, 3:12 PM
I hope that they will release it eventually.

And what do you mean by the E4 Surf Glitch???

rocky505
11th March 2010, 3:15 PM
It's a glitch in the early Japanease Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games that let's you surf through the front door of Aaron's room and by doing that you can obtain Shaymin and Darkrai without the event items.

dannydstk
11th March 2010, 7:10 PM

i believe it was attempted but failed

also id want a legit one anyway

Cerex
15th March 2010, 8:33 PM
At this point I don't see why they wouldn't just get it over and done with. They could just be waiting for the right time, maybe when/if Cyrus returns from that dimension where Ash will have to find and use the flute to awaken Arceus, seeing as the flute opens at Sky Pillar. That way they can give it out to Japan players first while the rest wait for the episode to come their way.

SkittyOnWailord
16th March 2010, 10:57 AM

From what I remember you could get to the Hall of Origin that way but you wouldn't be able to get back out without the stairs. And Fly/Dig/Teleport didn't work there either. So you could get it with the E4 glitch but you would never be able to battle or trade with it (or anything else in your game) ever again.

dannydstk
16th March 2010, 5:40 PM
From what I remember you could get to the Hall of Origin that way but you wouldn't be able to get back out without the stairs. And Fly/Dig/Teleport didn't work there either. So you could get it with the E4 glitch but you would never be able to battle or trade with it (or anything else in your game) ever again.

ah yeah! thats right i forgot about that im holding out for a few more months but i feel like with them releasing event arceus there never gonna release the azure flute. and it cant be for the fateful encounter because platinum arceus has the fateful encounter flag

Aquanova
4th June 2010, 6:54 PM
Maybe they will release it sometime before Black and White come out. Id sure love a legit shiny Arceus

SkittyOnWailord
5th June 2010, 1:31 PM
Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Read the Rules.

*Closes*