PDA

View Full Version : EV Question.

haddyDrow
20th March 2010, 8:06 PM
Good evening.
Say I have a level one Chansey, and I want to EV train it for HP, Sp. Def, and Def.
I have 10 of each vitamins, (HP Up, Iron, Zinc) and I woud like to know if I would need to further train it for it to have max status, the most important one is Hp, second is Sp.Def and third Def.
I know that each vitamin is 10 EV, but is it the same as getting 1 ev from fighting a tentacool, for example? or are they counted in a different manner?

Thank you!

AKRy100
20th March 2010, 8:36 PM
1 vitamin EV = 1 battle EV.
So to fully EV train your chansey using vitamins, you're going to need a lot more than 10 of each.

TerraWolf
5th April 2010, 9:35 PM
1 vitamin EV = 1 battle EV.
So to fully EV train your chansey using vitamins, you're going to need a lot more than 10 of each.

^^fail^^

a vitamin is 10 EVs a piece meaning you can only give a pokemon 10 of each, or until it has 100 EVs in each stat. i would only put 10 vitamins on HP and sdef then train the final 152 EVs on HP and sdef the put the final 6 EVs on def. also a pokemon can recieve 510 EVs in total. 255 in each stat total. also, 4 EVs=1 stat point gained slowly over time. all of this info is easily learned on bulbapedia or serebii

Dragoon
5th April 2010, 10:44 PM
^ What that guy said.

Also, I'd reccomend HP/Def on Chancey/Blissey as Her HP+Sdef is already so high she's virtually indestructible on the the special side. If you EV her defense and HP you litterally double the amount of physical abuse she can take.

TerraWolf
6th April 2010, 2:48 AM
^counter band. nuff said.

252 hp/ 252 sdef/ 4 spd