2 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
1 Stark Mountain
25 Trainers

5 Fighting
3 Psychic
4 DCE
12 Energy

Spiritomb staring out, evolving my bench. Basic strategy is get Slowking on the Bench w/ Second Sight, looking at the top of my opponent's deck, and using Top Drop for quick damagefor a DCE. Flygon makes a good Back up for Damage/Discard/Level X support. Ultimately, the game is either 6 cheap prizes by discarding their level X's, or my opponent decking, but I don't know how to accelerate their discard other than perhaps Rhyperior (through a power).

blaZofgold
9th April 2010, 6:04 PM
genius strategy!!!!

here's my only ideas:
put four wailords in the deck for maximum pwnege
and put four night maintenences in the deck so you can recycle all discarded pokemon. four night mainteneces = 12 cards from the discard pile back into your deck, exactly where you want them

since your deck needs more pokemon (because of discard), i would make the flygon 3-2-2-2 and take out any rare candies

and i would switch the claydol with a dodrio or noctowl. I know thats a weird thought but it works better with second sight. Once you use second sight, you know your next three cards. Order them so you can discard the first, draw the second, and draw the third with night sight/power draw if you have too so you can have a fresh new batch of cards for you to second sight with

Lucario_X_Froslass
10th April 2010, 6:22 AM
ROFL at blaZ's advice. This version of Flygon is the only way it can beat Gyarados.

Screw the Primeape and a 1-1 Slowking and run 4-2-3-1 Flygon and add in 1 Spiritomb, 1 Azelf, 1 Uxie, and 1 Unown [G]. Optional 1-1 or 2-2 Mewtwo line.

Trainers: 22
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Broken Time-Space
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
4 Rare Candy
4 PokeDrawer+
1 Night Maintenance

Either add 2 Trainers and use 1-1 Mewtwo, or use 2-2 Mewtwo with that Trainer set. The 2 trainers would be Cynthia's Feelings, 'cuz the good Flygon players used those in their World's decks. Or use Looker's, 'cuz hand disruption in this format is good.

Eh. For the Energy...

Energy: 12
3 Double Colorless Energy
4 Call Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Fighting Energy
1 Basic Darkness Energy

If you're iffy, you can use another Psychic energy. The Rumble Mewtwo is always an option, as well. It's the only one that doesn't die to a Flash bite and Dragon Rush ^_^

~L_X_F

kentucky_fried_torchic
10th April 2010, 6:11 PM
I think Looker's would be better than Cynthia's, since it can potentially get something into the deck to be discarded.
Also, needs moar Memory Berries so you can trap your opponent's as you deck them out.

Lucario_X_Froslass
11th April 2010, 7:47 AM
OMG I forgot the Memory Berry. D= That, too. Maybe just one, 'cuz...yeah. Usually, Flygon is roomy, but I just came back from a restaurant, so either I'm too drunk to realize something obvious (them margaritas are good, eh?), or I'm too tired. There is prolly some easy thing to fix.

~L_X_F

ven?
11th April 2010, 8:52 AM
as a personal suggestion flygon RR just seems like it's not suited for this deck

2-2 Primeape (SV) (main attacker)
2-2 Slowking (HS) (main attacker assistance)
3-1-2-2 Flygon Lv X (RR) (floppy fish)
2-2 Claydol (GE) (draw)
2 Spiritomb (AR) (evo)

now claydol and spiritomb either while they make for useful deck tech's (i can make very evil insinuation's of hate towards them but i'll resist). slowking just make's primape's attack much more powerful but the thing is you have flygon, which by today's standards is not a card you put in as an optional attacker (people now make deck's based off of taking out flygon specifically, garchomp is thee most popular sp deck build, there used so much I call them gameboy deck's), the point to this is it's better to drop flygon for a smaller optional attacker like a rouge (lucario, exploud, granbull, as an example), machamp or donphan. cause all I see is a floppy fish not really doing much in a deck that's doing alot, and.... the strategy is not genius it's simple.

if you want to make a decking deck then kick your primeape, if you want to make an attack type deck then toss flygon. either way flygon and primeape do not help eachother out at all.

Lucario_X_Froslass
11th April 2010, 7:35 PM
Eh...you'd have to run 3 Spiritomb at the least, and this deck is probably the only build able to beat Gyarados. Flygon just isn't good in this format anymore, but he wants a Flygon build, so keep it like that. ;F

~L_X_F