3 Pokemon Rescue

Energy: 5
4 Call Energy
1 Warp Energy

It's my old Gyarados ^_^

~L_X_F

Nidoprince
9th April 2010, 4:24 AM
It looks good, but what's the Infernape for?

EDIT: Never mind, I read Burning Head. Mabye lower your Gyarados to 4-3 or even 4-2 works. With Sableye and such you don't need 4. Exchange it for a Bebe's mabye.

blaZofgold
9th April 2010, 6:20 PM
wait....i hope im reading right....
5 energy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

now that i look at your trainer's section, i see a bunch of cards that dont belong. no super scoop up because i always get tails. plus power has no use especially if you put in some bucks training. you can have one less broken time space, opponents usually have that too so there's really no point in replacing it

interesting deck. strategy?

Nidoprince
9th April 2010, 7:08 PM
This is Gyarados, you only need 5 energy. Here's why (And the strategy):

Start with Sableye, impersonate for Felicity's, discard the Magikarp and also discard Karps with Regice LA, send up Gyarados and Tail Revenge for 90 for no energy.

This is the Power Version of Gyarados, every counter counts. Plus Power, Buck's, and Crobat G is nesecary.

Lucario_X_Froslass
9th April 2010, 7:38 PM
NOOOOOOO you read the wrong Infernape! It's the 4 one... It's better than Cyclone Energy, and it helps the LuxChomp, Mirror, and Mr. Mime matchups

I neeeeed 4 Gyarados, because that's the only thing I'll be using the entire game. =\ If I run out, then I'd have to waste my precious Rescues on the Gyarados xP

~L_X_F

blaZofgold
9th April 2010, 11:53 PM
how do you run out of gyarados when all the magikarp are in the discard pile?

i knew the strategy, just didn't know how much energy it cost

Lucario_X_Froslass
10th April 2010, 3:15 AM
When Gyarados gets knocked out, it goes to the discard pile. When I don't have Gyarados in my deck, I have to use the Rescues on Gyarados. When I run out of Rescues, I lose. =\

~L_X_F

Nidoprince
10th April 2010, 4:03 AM
Well if you run 3 Gyarados, you can run 3 Expert Belt. 3 KOs+Expert Belts on each=Lose, so why not?

kentucky_fried_torchic
10th April 2010, 5:48 AM
I've always been more of a fan of GyaraLux, since you already have the Poke Turns, but to each his own

Lucario_X_Froslass
10th April 2010, 6:07 AM
Meh. GyaraLux is kinda needy of a ton of switch junk and it just isn't that good. When you get everything going on, then it's fine. Infernape's just nicer.

LuxrApe with Gyarados techs \o/

~L_X_F