3 Rare Candy
3 Professor Elm's Training Method
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokédex HANDY910is
1 Fisherman

21 Energy
---
21 Water Energy

The basic strategy here is simple: speed. I'm trying to get Feraligatr prime out there ASAP and I have plenty of draw support to do it with. After he's out, I can use Rain Dance on Lapras Platinum and dish out tons of damage in one go with Grind. Cleffa and Delibird are there for even more draw support, and with the rest of the trainer cards that can recycle my hand, I can plow through my deck quickly and retrieve the cards I need. The only downside to this deck is that there really isn't a backup plan in case Feraligatr doesn't work, and outside of Lapras and Feraligatr, I don't have any other heavy hitters. I was thinking of replacing Delibird with Tyrogue for some early game power and also pondering if I should place Prof. Oak's New Theory with Copycat.

Thoughts and comments?

IcarusAdam
14th April 2010, 7:45 PM
EDIT: I made a few adjustments to the trainer cards and took out one energy

blaZofgold
15th April 2010, 2:56 AM
wow...basing a deck on LAPRAS PL?????? that's REALLY orginal. YOU GO FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Rain works better with Blastoise PL though. There was another thread around here with that deck and thats really good. Check that one out.

...where's claydol? or noctowl/dodrio at the least

IcarusAdam
15th April 2010, 6:55 AM
I don't like to use too many evolution lines in my deck if I can help it to maintain the flow of the deck, so I decided to bail on Claydol. And rain dance doesn't have much water pkmn support right now, so Lapras is the best I can do to take advantage of the power.

blaZofgold
16th April 2010, 12:01 AM
ahh yes. see the "johto master's" deck thread
thats all i have to say. and all the advice i can give