PDA

View Full Version : AlfShipping - Ash & Max

Ren the Ryoko
7th May 2010, 6:29 PM
Sadly, I've seen very little of the 3rd Gen anime, but I recently watched the Jirachi movie and fell in love with Ash/Max.

Sleeping together by the campfire, skipping rocks together, sitting alone by the lake watching the comet together, riding on flygon together.

Simply adorable.

Discuss:
Do you like Ash/Max?
Favorite moment with them?
Songs that remind you of them?
Unrequited or returned?
How would May react to this?

nikkissippi121
5th July 2011, 4:35 AM
Am I allowed to post on something this old? I've been on here for years, but I don't post much, so I can't remember. If I can't, I apologize!
Anyway, I love AlfShipping. I started watching every week around Johto Journeys, but the whole Hoenn saga and Battle Frontier were my favorite (to the point that I actually stopped watching after it ended). They are really cute together! :)
I really loved the Jirachi movie, so I'd call that my favorite. :)
I could picture it either unrequited or returned... maybe it'd start out unrequited, from either one of their sides (probably Max's, but it could be either), then slowly move to returned. I don't know. lol
May... well, I think she likes Ash herself, so she'd probably be jealous, and a little protective, of course - Max is her little brother, after all. lol

Skiyomi
5th July 2011, 4:56 AM
This thread was bumped so I'm gonna have to close it.