PDA

View Full Version : LuckShipping- BrockxPike Queen Lucy

KibaLG8
12th May 2010, 10:22 AM
Not sure if one has ever been made here....... but Brock's been neglected in the anime and now in the Ships too! Well this is certainly a Ship that goes both ways. As you can see from the Advance Generation episode "Queen of the Serpentine!", Brock of course, takes an instant liking to her.....

Lucy's love for quinty eyed Pokemon gets rubbed off onto Brock, and now she likes him too. At the end, when Brock asked her to join him and the others, I was all giddy and was out of my chair..... then Max grabs him by the ear before she can respond. I'd like to see this is the only time I am seriously considering if I was able to go into the Pokemon Universe, and put a bullet in Max's head!:( He ruined the ship!

Anyways, what are your guys' views on this ship? So discuss away.

P.S- I will add pics later.... its 1am over here, so I'm sleepy! I will also update the rules and everything as the time goes by. ~Enjoy~

WaterTrainer243
13th May 2010, 5:22 AM
There was one, but it's fallen by the wayside a long time ago. But I do agree with you. I was rather surprised that there was actually ONE girl who actually fell for Brock's charms. Had it been me, Lucy would've said yes fast enough for Max to stop himself from pulling Brock away and surprising him, May, and Ash entirely.

TehGr81
9th June 2010, 3:28 AM
There was one, but it's fallen by the wayside a long time ago. But I do agree with you. I was rather surprised that there was actually ONE girl who actually fell for Brock's charms. Had it been me, Lucy would've said yes fast enough for Max to stop himself from pulling Brock away and surprising him, May, and Ash entirely.

This is probably the only couple in the series that I want to come true. I thought it was pretty cute when Lucy had Pokemon with eyes just like Brock's.

As for Max, why couldn't he have fallen into a plothole or something during this episode? This was the only time where I really wanted to strangle him. Let's face it, the writers hate Brock because flirting with girls never ends his way.

Here's what I think will happen after the Diamond & Pearl series is over as a whole:

The gang (excluding Dawn) will return to Kanto to stay while Ash releases his current Pokemon (excluding Pikachu) at Oak's lab. Meanwhile, Brock will go to Fuchsia City and ask Lucy to join them with no interruptions. Next thing you know she's a main character.