Swampert x1 (Supreme Victors)
Marshtomp x2 (Supreme Victors)
Mudkip x2 (Supreme Victors)
Flygon x1 (Rising Rivals)
Vibrava x2 (Rising Rivals)
Trapinch x2 (Rising Rivals)

Trainers (16)

Luxury Ball x1 (Stormfront)
Underground Expedition x2 (Rising Rivals)
Felicity's Drawing x4 (Great Encounters)
Bebe's Search x4 (Rising Rivals)
Engineer's Adjustments x1 (Unleashed)
Professor Elm's Training Method x1 (Heart Gold and Soul Silver)
Aaron's Collection x1 (Rising Rivals)
Volkner's Philosophy x2 (Rising Rivals)

Energy (24)

Water Energy x12
Fighting Energy x12

Strategy:
Basically, I'd like to start the match with Aerodactyl GL beacuse of its Primal Breath, which stops the opponent's active pokemon from being able to evolve or level up, or with Rhyperior 4, which has 100 HP and can do up to 60 damage with two energies. These pokemon help me "stall" for awhile and let me build up Swampert, Flygon, Lumineon, Rhyperior 4, or Hippowdon on me bench. Bebe's Search and Felicity's Drawing help a lot with this, with Bebe's Search letting me find any card I want by putting another on top of my deck and Felecity's Drawing allowing me to draw up to four cards. When the benched pokemon are ready, Aerodactyl GL retreats for free, and I can send in Lumineon. Lumineon's ability lets me take a basic pokemon from my opponent's hand and make that pokemon my opponent's active pokemon. Then, Lumineon can retreat for free and let one of my fully evolved pokemon attack. I can constantly retreat pokemon with high retreat costs because of Flygon's Rainbow Float, so I can repeat Lumineon's strategy again and again and constantly defeat basic pokemon with Swampert and my other evolved pokemon, hopefully winning me the match.

If anyone has ideas on how to improve this deck,or if you just want to rate the deck on a scale of 1-10, please reply so that I know what to do to make this deck better.

Nidoprince
20th July 2010, 10:46 PM
Try focusing on Swampert as a tank, and it's Drag Off attack is cool. 75% of the people out there will probably give you a Flygon list, so here's an alternative:

4-2-4 Swampert (3 SV Swampert 1 GE Swampert)
2-2 Claydol GE
2 Uxie LA
2-2 Blissey PL

4 Pokehealer +
4 Rare Candy
4 Roseanne's
4 Pokedex/Pokedrawer +
3 Bebe's
2 Felicity's
2 BTS
2 Warp Point
1 Lux ball

10 Water
4 Double Colorless

If you want a list with a different Pokemon in the list, ask.