2 Fire Energy
2 Lightning Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Dark Energy
1 Fighting Energy

~L_X_F

ven?
29th August 2010, 9:28 PM
first off, whats the strategy? anyways from personal experience, grass, lightning and fire arceus are very useful in combination with eachother nuking, healing and poking your opponent's poke's for extra dmg, I find meteor far more useful then omni as omni is no more different then espeon prime, so pretty much the annoyance of going through your deck for specific energy cards to run an attack that your card's on the bench are already to setup to use. if this deck is for current modified you can try adding some Interviewer's question's to get energy to your hand faster.

Lucario_X_Froslass
30th August 2010, 5:00 AM
Go agro-Arceus. Grass Arceus is trash. Meteor Arceus is the worst ever, and Omni lets you play smart games if you can't pull off ripple swell [even better if you can]. Interviewer is a trash card.

:3

~L_X_F

ven?
2nd September 2010, 6:10 AM
telling me that 50-100 dmg a turn is worse then dealing maybe at max 80. I see the use's of running omni, omni isn't that option, the ability to chose between per turn 30-80 dmg attacks is ok, but having the option to deal 100 gives it an edge. and knocking down the only useful energy search T/S/S in the current format?

Lucario_X_Froslass
4th September 2010, 4:00 PM
But Omni gives you smart games, while that gives you poorly played games that make you lose. If I hit a weakness modifier, I'll be killing stuff either way. Letting any Arceus use Colorless or Fire attacks makes it pretty beast.

~L_X_F

ven?
4th September 2010, 8:34 PM
um... no, he's still colourless no matter what attacks it use's unless the original arceus that it evolved from is a certain type then yes you gain that type per weakness. if the card said that in change's type per attack. it's the same rule for reversal cards, smeargle SW use's trace on a garchomp using luxray gl, from the bench, 70 dmg to attack it, you do not change your type to use that attack, your the same type but use that attack irregardless, so that come's out to 140 due to weakness not 70 because of the attack that it use's.

Lucario_X_Froslass
14th September 2010, 12:35 AM
You deny all strategy in Pokemon with that post ^__^ Oh, and I mean use the 80 damage stuff to blast things with for every used type's weakness.

~L_X_F

ven?
17th September 2010, 8:23 AM
that card only change's type for previous level not every arceus on your bench. it doesn't matter what type the attack is it does not change the type of the pokemon when using that attack. if alakazam expedition use's a fire attack on a water pokemon resistance does not come into effect unless it has psychic resistance.