PDA

View Full Version : Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

bobandbill
19th September 2010, 12:32 PM
For those of you you have the game already, this is for you to post what you have done in the game thus far. Post on whether you found a shiny, beat a gym, and so forth!

Please:

Only post if you have the game. No point saying 'I'm waiting for it' or something off-topic after all.
If you want help, please ask in the Black & White Help Thread sticky. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=467057)
Each post must have a few (three) sentences in it. Saying 'I caught a ____' or 'I beat the e4 again' is spammy and also plain old boring to read.

mitchman_93
19th September 2010, 12:35 PM
Just had a pigeon slap fight with a trainer. Won, and now I'm off to Aloe's gym.

Tyranitar trainer
19th September 2010, 12:44 PM
Just beat Poddo and off to rescue Munna
Team:
Tsutaja lvl 16
Choroneko lvl 14
Hiyapuu lvl 14

mitchman_93
19th September 2010, 12:49 PM
Really underleved, have to train. Only Pokemon that's high enough is Mijimaru at 16.

natie
19th September 2010, 1:20 PM
I beat the 5th Gym and am heading for the 6th. My Pokéymen seem to be highly overpowered.

Lee-san
19th September 2010, 1:40 PM
Fighting Team Plasma in that forest right now..hoping to find a Fire Stone soon, Boappu is barely holding his own in battles right now :/ Futajimaru is a beast though.

Lee-san
19th September 2010, 2:36 PM
Just got to Hiun City and..wow. Just wow. What an amazing place..great looking and there's so damn much to do and to see! Also just evolved my Boappu =)

And I guess this is where I'll stop playing. As much fun as it is even now, I wanna experience it fully in a language I can understand.

GreenDay4ever
19th September 2010, 2:38 PM
just spent a shitload of time finding and catching nageki so i could beat the normal gym... turned out that my dangoro totally demolished them with rock blast (i think)

now im battling random trainers and then finding the next city...

Jack5544-_
19th September 2010, 2:55 PM
El fin. Beat N, talked to Looker, found the sages, battled Cynthia. I think there might be more, but I'm not so sure. Oh yeah, have all the legendaries too.

The legendary trainer
19th September 2010, 3:53 PM
Who ever doesn't have the game, I would get out because this thread is making me drool. Bye!

optimus prime
19th September 2010, 3:55 PM
I am at the forest after the 2nd gym and my mamepato just evolved!

Tyranitar trainer
19th September 2010, 5:48 PM
Just beat Aloe. She alot harder than expected, that Haderia knocked out my Leparasuda :(
Current Team:
Janobii lvl 24
Leparsuda lvl 24
Hiyapuu lvl 24

centipede2000
19th September 2010, 6:29 PM
-Beat first gym quite easily thanks to water monkey^^
-Did the events with team plasma and the munna...
-Caught a shimama and a koromori, probably not going to use koromori in my team though
-Accidently replaced Tsutaaja's vine whip by growth -_-'
-Arrived at Shippou town, had a lot of trouble figuring out how the gym puzzle worked...
-Realized my team was way underleveled for the gym leader (team was about lvl 10 - 15)
-Went through a lot of training against wild lvl 8 pokemon before realizing there were some trainers to fight west of shippou
-fought some of the trainers, caught a whild dageki (blue kimono dude)
-Finally beat Aloe
-Heading to the forest now

Edit: and my tsutaaja evolved into janobii too!^^

KnightofRawr
19th September 2010, 6:45 PM
Right now I'm grinding like crazy for Aloe's gym because of the huge level jump that happened.

Went through a lot of training against wild lvl 8 Pokemon before realizing there were some trainers to fight west of shippou

THERE ARE TRAINERS OVER THERE!?!?!?!? Haha thanks :D

My Team:
Mijumaru - Blade - Lv. 15
Choroneko - Tiger - Lv. 15
Boappu - Chari - Lv. 14
Shimama - Shock - Lv. 13

I love the random wild double battles those really help with training :)

Lorde
19th September 2010, 8:16 PM
Started White recently and got my Starter Pokemon from that present box in my room. Cheren and Belle got theirs and we began to battle. I chose Mijumaru so I first fought against Belle's Pokabu. She beat me though, somehow and I didn't gain any experience. Cheren then healed my Mijumaru and I fought him next. I beat his Tsutarja by a hair and got 43 experience points and then left downstairs and my mom talked to me. Headed on over to Prof. Araragi's lab and she gave me the PokeDex I believe. Saved at that point to get some sleep.

v Solstice x
19th September 2010, 9:23 PM
About to fight the first Plasma grunt in the forest after 2nd gym.

natie
19th September 2010, 9:27 PM
The 6th Gym is absolutely hilarious. I can tell you that.

ForeverFlame
19th September 2010, 9:28 PM
Beat the first gym, did the whole Plasma thing (OMG THEY'RE EVERYWHERE), and then I went into a cave thingy, beat two Grunts, and now I'm walking down a long route to presumably the second gym town.

Right now I have a Mijumaru named Sam, Level 16, and a Baoppu, Level 14, named Kevin. I'm trying to grind, but grinding is super hard this generation. Blah.

MizYin
20th September 2010, 1:32 AM
Stuck at the Electric Gym. Why, why, WHY does Emonga take SO MANY hits only to heal and then electric-u-turn out?!
Wondering if I should take Trollpole or Rockbomb out of the box and grind him until he evolves just to have a ground type!

xmikeyxlikesitx
20th September 2010, 1:53 AM
The 6th Gym is absolutely hilarious. I can tell you that.

I love that Gym. When I got into the southeast cannon for the first time, I was like, "Wow, that's a longshot...*splat*...um...what...?"

I wasn't sure if what I saw what happened, but I started laughing uncontrollably.

I just curbstomped Hachiku, by the way.

Teebird
20th September 2010, 1:58 AM
Wow, team Plasma is everywhere. Hopeing to find a new team member soon, so far I have:
-Janobi: Uri Level 22
-Koromori: Ferin level 21
-Hiyapuu's evolved form: Ace level 23

Currently battling the third gym(bug) trainers. Hiun City is amazing!

angel4u185
20th September 2010, 2:16 AM
After wandering confusedly, I figured out how to remove the yellow spiderweb from the electric rock cave. Caught a cute little Bachuru named Chu! :3 About to go through the cave, after I grind a bit more to catch up Chu and Pteri. I'm thinking about sending over suicune to get Zoroark and breed for zorua, but I'm not sure.

Team:
Mijumaru's middle stage: Miju lv 31
Victini: Teeny lv 31
Shikijika: Bambi lv 33
Fossil bird: Pteri lv 28
Bachuru: Chu lv 24

Past members:
Batti Kokoromori lv 31
Cujo Second evo of puppy lv 30

G_Major
20th September 2010, 2:30 AM
Can somebody confirm Jaroda's crappy stats? I've read that they were mixed up and Speed and the Specials were switched around. Is this true? I don't want to be nervous whilst picking my starter :P

Also, is the little Ghost/Fire candle easy to find?

Lorde
20th September 2010, 2:38 AM
After I got the PokeDex from Araragi and after a tutorial on catching Pokemon, I went north to the next town and encountered Team Plasma giving a speech after I did some healing and exploring around the small town. Geechisu and the Plasma gang left and then it was just me and Cheren until N walked up to us and demanded a battle! His level 7 Choroneko was a handful but I won and he left after spouting some random dialogue. Healed and then headed west to Route 2 and encountered a Minezumi and a Yooterii. Caught both and made it past the trainers along the route. Entered Sanyou City and fought the rival in the Trainer's School. Went on to heal then went east and got a Baoppu of my own! Saved at this point.

Juputoru
20th September 2010, 5:21 AM
I just beat Aloe - her entire gym is quite a jump in difficulty, and I barely scraped by. Thankfully there's a good spot to grind nearby, with a nurse right next to a patch of grass. Now I'm going through some forest chasing after Team Plasma since they stole...a fossil skull? I assume their motivation would make sense if I could read Japanese.

Team:
Chaobuu Lv.20
Minezumi Lv.17
Yanappu Lv.17
Mamepato Lv.17
Shimama Lv.17

I'm already running out of room and I just got past the second gym. Oy vey. At least this means that Gen 5 has lots of Pokemon I like. (although I'll probably replace Minezumi eventually, since it's the weak trash mammal of this gen)

O Fortuna
20th September 2010, 6:35 AM
Hate gender rates.

I spent half an hour SRing for a female Tsutarja and now I am soft resetting for my female Hiyappu. -_-

Otherwise, very excited my game came today. I have been enjoying it immensely, although my team currently consists of just Yorterrie and Tsutarja.

zogu
20th September 2010, 7:00 AM
My game just arrived, and got a female Pokabu. Headed to the lab and the next town. I have to say that the normal non-3D graphics despite also being on the DS, are definitely much superior to the IV gen. There's the bright mid-noon sun shining at the top left screen when I first exit my house, to the sparkles of the sun reflection on the waters south of town.

Wormow
20th September 2010, 3:26 PM
what the hell, i encountered tabunne TWICE in A ROW outside aloe's gym. killed the second one cause there was no point in catching another one. not sure if tabunne's rare though, if not, that'd be a real embarrassment.

v Solstice x
20th September 2010, 5:16 PM
Just finished getting the skull back from Team Plasma. On my way back to the 2nd gym city to see whats going on. Then Im going towards Hiun City.

Team so far:
Futachimaru 18
Haderia 18
Boappu (Fuse) 18
Dokkora (Champ) 16
Dageki (Bloo) 19

Spirit Rubi
20th September 2010, 6:24 PM
My game just arrived in the mail today!~

I picked Tsutarja (he's so sexy. <3) as my starter. Surprisingly I understand most of the Japanese which is totally awesome! All thanks to my sensei. :3

Anyway, I just watched Team Plasma leave after Geechiru gave his first speech. I kicked N's butt afterward with much ease. So far so good! I love the game to pieces already. Knowing what they're saying really makes it a new experience for me since this is the first time I could understand this much of the language. 4 years ago with Pearl I couldn't read hardly anything, such an amazing difference. ^^

My team is currently this but it most likely will change completely:

Tsutarja Lv. 8
Yooterii Lv. 6
Minezumi Lv. 4

donovantxeevee
20th September 2010, 7:09 PM
Pokemon White

7th gym beat, 4 Pokemon caught.

45-Season Pokemon
41-Hatepoo
44-MijumaruFinalEvo
41-Denchura <3

Not sure if I'll bother catching 2 more pokemom.

natie
20th September 2010, 7:19 PM
I beat the seventh Gym, caught 41 Pokés so far and the only Pokémon I've trained is Jaroda, who is now at Lv54.

Let's hope the next Gym is not too far off (although, knowing Pokémon, it probably will be D:).

Pamizard
20th September 2010, 7:53 PM
Last time in black i beat the 4th gym leader but then i decided to raise pokemon for a while

Loghan
20th September 2010, 8:08 PM
Just finished the third gym and now training my Zuguruu. Hiun City is the best city ever, it's just amazing. It's kind of hard to explore with all those strange angles, but after a while you get used to them.

Team so far: Janobii (Lvl. 27) - Hiyapii (Lvl. 27) - Kokoromi<3 (Lvl. 26) - Zuruguu (Lvl. 19)

I love Kokoromi desing <3.

The first part of the game, for those of you that don't have the game is pretty fun, but it has a major problem, until the route before the forest and except for one little cave you'll ONLY find Choroneko, Yooteri, Minezumi and Mamepato in the wild and the regular trainers also are going to have only these pokemon in their teams, which make the game a little boring until you reach the desert.

Lorde
20th September 2010, 8:18 PM
Just challenged Dento in Sanyou City. I was disappointed that the other two guys couldn't be challenged though. I defeated Dento easily thanks to Baoppu's help and my Futachimaru's speed. I got the C-Gear from Makomo and went west to the next town. On Route 3 I encountered Cheren and had a quick battle with him. I barely won thanks to my Baoppu using a Fire attack on Cheren's Tsutarja. Had a run in with Team Plasma and went to look for them in a cave. I was challenged by them but beat them quickly and solved that crisis. Caught a Koromori in the same cave and left it at the Day Care Center on Route 3. Left south towards Shippou City. Saved.

Walcott
20th September 2010, 9:29 PM
I came home to find that my game was delivered, so I started playing a little bit ago. I got Tsutarja as my starter, did the stuff with Araragi at the Lab, saw how to catch a Pok&#233;mon... and whatever other boring stuff I had to do. Now I'm starting the actual game and will be soon getting into the good stuff >3

@3:43EST: Battled N :3 Now I'm off to train and catch any Pok&#233;mon I can find that I do not own ^^

AceTrainerRO
20th September 2010, 10:43 PM
Defeated Plasma grunts at that Dragon Tower in Sekka City.

Now i'm just flying around..exploring...

And I just found a wild Yannapu o_o I thought you were able to get only 1, and I got a Baoppu since I picked Mijumaru.

Sailor Saturn
21st September 2010, 1:14 AM
My game arrived! Picked Tsutarja as my starter. I like its evolutions the best. Set up my wifi and got the Liberty Ticket =). So far have captured a Yooteri and a Minezumi. Got to Karakusa town and visited the center, bought some pokeballs. Beat N (barely), and now it's time for a break. I'm loving the game so far. The animations are cute, and I like the new battle music. The new battle menu is really cool. Wish I could just play all night, but...things to do =(.

Loghan
21st September 2010, 2:39 AM
~Recent happenings~

Got Zuguruu to level 26, went to Hiun to heal and stock on potions and went to the desert. There, Cheren awaits:

Cheren v/s Loghan

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/519.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/559.png
Mamepato | Zuguruu
Normal/Flying Lvl. 20 | Dark/Fighting Lvl. 26
Fainted OHKO

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/499.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/516.png
Chaobuu | Hiyakkii
Fire/Fighting Lvl.22 | Water Lvl. 27
Fainted OHKO

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/511.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/559.png
Yanappu | Zuguruu
Grass Lvl.20 | Dark Fighting Lvl.26
Fainted 2HKO

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/510.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/559.png
Lepardasu | Zuguruu
Dark Lvl.20 | Dark/Fighting Lvl.26
Fainted OHKO

Pretty easy battle, Zuguruu is the best <3.

Credit to Veekun for the sprites

jolteonjak
21st September 2010, 3:09 AM
Got my copy in, only to find they shipped me Black instead of White, which I ordered. :( Oh well. Started playing. Noticed right away that like HGSS the stat that gets raised due to your nature is red and the stat that gets lowered is blue. Pretty handy if you ask me. =)

I'll post something more in depth tomorrow. I want to play more. :)

O Fortuna
21st September 2010, 3:27 AM
I note the gym leaders are a lot tougher, which is welcome. I am having difficulty beating Kamitsure.

I hate Emonga. Especially when my Megroc uses Swagger and the damn thing doesn't hit itself in confusion even once.

mew-the original
21st September 2010, 3:33 AM
Just got the game, chose Mijumaru and kicked Belle and Cheren's butt's!

v Solstice x
21st September 2010, 3:36 AM
Anyone know where the name rater is exactly? I heard its in Hiun but where exactly. Thanks in advance.

Draknir
21st September 2010, 3:42 AM
Got the game(White) after much wait. As it became my favorite Gen V starter, I went with Mijumaru. However, I lost the first battle with Belle. Luckily, I had saved before getting it in case I wanted to get a female one, so I reset because losing the first battle is not a good way to start. Beat both of them this time. Got the Pokédex and the Town Map, and had Araragi show me how to catch a Pokémon. Despite this being a new game, I didn't even attempt to catch any of the wild Pokémon and simply made my way to Sanyou City. Then, I went to the abandoned lot and got Baoppu(A.K.A Stupid fire monkey, who I thought I was going to use but decided not to. I trained Mijumaru to Lv.15 and beat Dento(Actually, it was the stupid fire monkey that defeated Yanappu(Stupid Broccoli monkey)). Then, I saved the Munna from Team Plasma, and saw some shaking grass. Out popped a Tabunne, so I caught it simply for the sake of it. I then lost to Cheren on Route 3, so I trained Mijumaru to Lv.17 and got Futachimaru. Beat Cheren easily with Shell Blade and Focus Energy. From there, I made it to Shippou City and trained on Route 4. Futachimaru got was Lv.21 by this time, so I went to the gym/museum. It was a very challenging puzzle simply because I had no idea what I was doing. But I got through it, and Aloe is by far the toughest gym leader this early in any game. I don't get what attack her Miruhoggu used to defeat me twice, but I finally beat it. Then I did the sequence where I got the fossil head back(I swear that the fossil is a Dragonite, which is plausible only because of the Armaldo fossil in the museum). Then I made it across the huge and camera panning Sky Arrow Bridge. Then I explored Hiun City, and saved. Then I downloaded the Liberty Ticket, and did that event. Victini is a tough little bugger. I wasn't paying attention and tossed a random ball at it, and it was a Heal Ball. I figured that since I had three, it wouldn't hurt to continue. One Heal Ball later, and Victini was mine.

Current Team:
Futachimaru-Lv.26-♂-Tackle/Shell Blade/Water Gun/Focus Energy
Victini-Lv.15-Confusion/Incinerate/Quick Attack/Endure

O Fortuna
21st September 2010, 4:00 AM
Ha, beat Kamitsure. Had to teach Rock Tomb to my Megroc to do it, though. Stupid Emonga using Aerial Ace on my Janovy.

I keep forgetting I have a bike to use...

Lorde
21st September 2010, 4:06 AM
Started heading towards Shippou City and ran into a cool patch of grass where you can battle two Pokemon at once! Battled there for a while then left west and battled some trainers and entered Shippou City by nightfall. Automatically went to heal at the Pokemon Center and explored the city a bit, looking mostly for items. Went to the museum/Aloe's Gym but I ran into N. We battled then after that was done, I entered the building and went through the back to the actual Gym. It was a mess with shelves upon shelves of books and trainers that I had to battle to get clues from those books. Finally solved the Gym puzzle despite not knowing Japanese and made my way to Aloe. Her dog Pokemon was handled easily by my Shimama and Baoppu but Miruhoggu was a close call even with Futachimaru's Shell Blade. Beat Aloe, got the badge, then went to the museum as Team Plasma was stealing a fossil. I then left to find them but saved before I went on that quest.

Loghan
21st September 2010, 4:33 AM
While heading towards Raimon City, took a little detour to the west and found a gigant desert with lots of trainers. Great place for training for the 4th gym. I must say that I love the design of the trainers, they all look so sexy, like the breakdancer or the male backpacker<3

Team so far:

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/496.png
-Janobii: Now that there are more trainers with rock and ground pokemon, he has become useful and now he is one of my best pokemon.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/502.png
-Hiyakki: Great pokemon for the part of the game where I'm at. Just some problems with his movepool.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/528.png
-Kokoromi: Meh. Just meh. Useful for coverage and for that awesome design <3.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/559.png
-Zuruguu: My best pokemon so far. Great moves, great stats and just overall greatness. And cuteness <3.

DarkAngel
21st September 2010, 5:56 AM
Just got my game this morning had to work so I bring it with me. I played during my break and keep resetting till I got a female miju. Now at home and playing.
Got my yooteri ( i hunt the one with pick up ability :D) and minezumi.
Now at the 2 town about to battle N.

Necrobat
21st September 2010, 7:36 AM
Got my game this morning. So many Pokemon I like before the 2nd gym. This is... kind of shocking. The worst part? Too many I like this gen to use at once!

Levelling my team a bit to take Aloe down. Her Haderia hits HARD.

v Solstice x
21st September 2010, 9:10 AM
Fighting my way through the 4th gym.

mitchman_93
21st September 2010, 1:38 PM
So I was quite underleved since the last time I posted, and I've been training, as I'm playing again. God is getting your team leveled up a pain, especially when the EXP is never stable. And the attack stats are ridiculous in this game. Regardless of level, your Pokemon is going to get 2-3 hits and its in the red zone.

Evil Kitten
21st September 2010, 1:48 PM
I discovered this morning it's going to be at least a week till I get my game >.<

shac
21st September 2010, 2:20 PM
Training my fossil turtle at the north desert - making it ready to fight Emonga at the 4th gym. Hope it can cope though - it has a type disadvantage, but hoping ancient power would be good enough at level 30. Leveling it up is a pain - it's moving like a slug on a sunday morning on hangover....seesh!

mitchman_93
21st September 2010, 2:47 PM
Training my fossil turtle at the north desert - making it ready to fight Emonga at the 4th gym. Hope it can cope though - it has a type disadvantage, but hoping ancient power would be good enough at level 30. Leveling it up is a pain - it's moving like a slug on a sunday morning on hangover....seesh!
That's mostly due to the lowering of the EXP after each battle for Pokemon you previously battled and defeated but lost to. The last one is for gym leaders of course. But yeah, in the forest, having to deal with trainers AND plasma. Thankfully found a Tabunne! Totally sarcastic by the way, and man this place is huge, getting lost already.

jwla
21st September 2010, 2:50 PM
I spent a ton of time leveling, and headed to the Hiun City Gym. Between my Shimama's Nitro Charge, Darumakka's Fire Fang and Punch, and Hiyappu's Boiling Water, I made short work of those trainers. I head back into the desert and beat Cheren and Belle easily. As I walked through Route 4, I took the left path (the one that heads to the underground place where you can catch Desumasu). I found the girl with the fossils, and accidentally took the Carapace Fossil. I thought about shutting the game off so I could go back. The problem was that I don't think I saved any time after the gym, so I didn't want to lose all that! >:( I am mad at myself. I did find a Shinpora out in the desert, so I settled on that.

mitchman_93
21st September 2010, 2:56 PM
Got through the forest, cancelled an evolution and on my way to Hiun. God the bridge is beautiful. Love the wind noises.

Joe.
21st September 2010, 3:28 PM
After going into that first cave and driving away Team Plasma I ran into my first encounter in the cave, a shiny Koromori!

Necrobat
21st September 2010, 3:32 PM
3rd gym was a pushover after the headache that was Aloe. Just beat my friends on the route out of Hiun, and preparing to continue my journey north.

Current team as of defeating Cheren;

Lv19 Meguroko
Lv20 Haderia
Lv20 Futachimaru
Lv21 Shimama
Lv21 Dangoro
Lv22 Koromori

mew-the original
21st September 2010, 4:28 PM
Here's what I've done so far:
*Caught some pokemon and trained Miju (nicknamed River)
*Met Team Plasma and beat N
*Trained and got Boappu in the process
*Used Boappu (nicknamed Burst) and River to beat Dento.
*Dropped off Burst at the Daycare
*Caught Shimama (nicknamed Dash)
*Caught more pokemon and trained Dash to catch up to River
*Beat up some Plasma goons in a cave.
*Went on my marry way towards Shippou City
* Beat N again
*Went passed the city and trained with all the trainers and wild pokemon in the route after Shippou City
*River evolved into Futachimaru and Dash learned the super awesome move, Nitro Charge
*Saved and quit at Shippou City gym with River and Dash

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/502.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/522.png

jwla
21st September 2010, 5:08 PM
I am now in the city that contains the fourth gym. I kicked the Plasma Grunt's butt, and got my bike. I followed Belle to the Musical Hall--and dressed up Pantsu, my Zurggu, in a bow tie and top hat! HAHAHA--then checked the routes east and west of the place. I accidentally went to the Ferris wheel, and fought (and beat) N. I am not ready for the fourth gym yet, because I don't have a proper ground-type for battle. I taught Pants to use Dig, but I am pretty sure he's going to be whooped by Zeburaika... We'll see, I guess.

Sailor Saturn
21st September 2010, 5:19 PM
Got my Hiyappu. She's so cute. The Pokes definitely grow on you more seeing them in-game. Working on levelling up a bit for the first gym. I want to have Tsutarja and Hiyappu at least lvl 15 before I go in. It's slow going.

du1387
21st September 2010, 6:20 PM
Just got my... uh... copy... yesterday. Game's amazing so far. I don't understand a bit of Japanese, so I'm nicknaming my pokes so I can at least attempt to guess. Is it just me or are the wild pokemon levels in this game much higher than previous versions? I don't ever recall battling a level 11 on route 3 of any game... oh well.

CaptainCombusken
21st September 2010, 6:36 PM
I've been watching Boarbeque's commentary videos, and he says that the levels are always only about one level below his. So yeah, they are higher. I don't actually have the game, BTW.
Rank up that I didn't notice before! Hoenn badges now!!!

natie
21st September 2010, 7:03 PM
Damn Victory Road. It's all I need to do now but I just can't be arsed... Is it long or not?

shac
21st September 2010, 7:16 PM
I am now in the city that contains the fourth gym. I kicked the Plasma Grunt's butt, and got my bike. I followed Belle to the Musical Hall--and dressed up Pantsu, my Zurggu, in a bow tie and top hat! HAHAHA--then checked the routes east and west of the place. I accidentally went to the Ferris wheel, and fought (and beat) N. I am not ready for the fourth gym yet, because I don't have a proper ground-type for battle. I taught Pants to use Dig, but I am pretty sure he's going to be whooped by Zeburaika... We'll see, I guess.

The gym leader has two Emonga as well and they don't get affected by ground attacks. You would need a rock type, since ice is not available so early in the game. My Tortuga, the fossil turtle did pretty good with Knock Down at level 31. Then meguroko2 kicked Zebraika's stripy butt!!!

Training for 4th gym. Forgot he has a gamagaru, the ugly frog thingy. Now I need to train my Yanakki...hmph!

donovantxeevee
21st September 2010, 7:16 PM
Defeated Iris, and had to search around a bit for HM04, accidently turned off my power, so I have to restart Victory Road, I found the Dragon/Dark type too...

Some of the pokemon are really growing on me, but the new tadpole 1st and 2nd state never will, I named mine Tardo when I caught it.

4 Pokemon

Mampeto Final Evo (50)
Season Pokemon (47)
Water Final Starter (51)
Denchura(50)

I was going to catch a Wargle, and replace my Mampeto, and if I can find another Dark/Dragon apparently they are rare...

My copy of black arrives tday, finally figured out how to do the Victini event so I will be playing through with Victini and Smugleaf for sure.

Lorde
21st September 2010, 7:19 PM
Went to some area west of Shippou City to track down Team Plasma. Entered some weird forest but left soon after the first battle with a trainer in therefto level up my team in the forest area south of Shippou City. I found a wild Otamaro or whatever that tadpole's name is and caught it. Found some Tabunne while roaming the grass and leveled up quickly due to the vast experience given once you beat one. Battled all the trainers then went back to the forest. Fought Team Plasma grunts and made it past all their efforts and finally solved the fossil case. Returned it the Aloe and the museum and I was then allowed to go to Hiun City at long last. Caught a Kurumiru before I left the forest and saved on my way to Hiun!

Pamizard
21st September 2010, 7:46 PM
Decided to restart black and start with Mijumaru since i last tried out smugleaf ^_^

natie
21st September 2010, 8:10 PM
Why not just finish the game? Tsutarja is pretty damn awesome IMO.

Bombkirby
21st September 2010, 8:34 PM
Decided to restart black and start with Mijumaru since i last tried out smugleaf ^_^

Yeah dont start over... what a waste of time that would have been!

Joe.
21st September 2010, 8:40 PM
Just caught a shiny Kurumiru, not gonna use it, but that's two and I just beat the second gym, haha.

Janobii lvl20
Hiyappu lvl18
Koromori lvl18

Zabi
21st September 2010, 8:45 PM
I received my game in the mail yesterday and made some very decent progress.

I started with Mijumaru, and quickly defeated my two rivals. I made quick work with the first few routes and cities of the game and am now currently in the forest after Aloe's gym, to find the fossil head.

I recently caught a Monmen and have added it to my team along with the other Pokemon you see in my signature.
Will hopefully find some more teammates soon as I continue my journey into Hiun City.

Team: (nicknames below the Pokemon in my signature)
Futachimaru Level 20
Dokkora Level 20
Haaderia Level 20
Baoppu Level 19
Monmen Level 19

Pamizard
21st September 2010, 8:56 PM
Yeah dont start over... what a waste of time that would have been!

nah its alright i dont really care. I'm trying out those two starters anyway since I'm planning on Getting both Black and White in english as well

Ok now to catch minezumi and yorterri next

AceTrainerRO
21st September 2010, 8:57 PM
Just beat N and Geechisu.

Current team:
Shanderaa lv. 53
Daikenki lv. 52
Warubiaru lv. 52
Aakeosu lv. 51
Mebukijika lv. 51
Denchura lv. 50

and just got a Raticate, Venomoth, Kricketune, Goldeen, Ledian & Ariados. I'll find more old Poke now.

jwla
21st September 2010, 9:45 PM
The gym leader has two Emonga as well and they don't get affected by ground attacks. You would need a rock type, since ice is not available so early in the game. My Tortuga, the fossil turtle did pretty good with Knock Down at level 31. Then meguroko2 kicked Zebraika's stripy butt!!!

Training for 4th gym. Forgot he has a gamagaru, the ugly frog thingy. Now I need to train my Yanakki...hmph!

I actually managed to do a lot with my turtles AncientPower. My own Zeburaika is the one that won it against hers, though.

I've moved on to the fifth gym's city now. I boxed Hiyakki, and opted for my Purutoga (PuPu). So my current team is Purutoga (PuPu), Janobi (Tsujya), Zeburaika (ZeZe), Zuruggu (Pantsu), Shinpora (Nazuka) and my newest capture is a Banipacchi (Nilla). The problem I am having is, though, getting into the gym. I think I need to investigate the surrounding area, then try again.

jolteonjak
21st September 2010, 10:44 PM
Those of you who followed the Recent Happening Threads of HGSS will know how I do my recent happenings. Generally I break them all up by gym battles.

Finally I got my copy in, but as I said earlier, play-asia.com sent me Pokemon Black not White, which means no Wargle unless I can get one from GTS. I started playing anyway. I chose Mijumaru as my starter, and I named him MARU. I defeated Belle and Cheren easily and did some more stuff before Prof. Araragi took us out to show us how to catch Pokemon. She gave us some Pokeballs.

I went out to Rt 1, and I caught a Yooterii and a Choroneko. Then I ventured into the first new town (I’m terrible with these town names…even in English!). After a quick look around, and the Team Plasma stuff, I left that town and went north to Rt 2.

Yooterii was leveling up quite nicely, as opposed to Choroneko. Oh well. Next I enter the first gym town. Again, once I got control of my character and searched the town a bit, ignoring the gym, I went east to that abandoned building because I recall hearing you can get one of the monkey trio there, even before the gym battle. So because I chose Mijumaru, my monkey gift was Boappu. I went back to Rt 2 to do some levelling, which I’m already hating due to the new exp system (see – I like to have my battles like the anime, 3v3/2v2/etc).

So by time I decided to battle the gym, my two highest were Boappu and MARU. The battle begins:

MARU vs Yooterii
Boappu vs Yanappu

WIN! After I left either someone told me they lost their Munna, or I’m supposed to know to go east of town. Anyway, I went back to that abandoned building, and I found a Munna. Team Plasma battled me, and I have to say, they have the coolest logo of any organization! So they took off after being defeated. I went back to town with someone Mokomo or something, and I get a C Gear. BTW, is there an advantage to keeping it running constantly? I turned it off because I thought it was draining my battery. Ok, so now I go west of town then north to Rt 3.

There I found the day care and a school. I fought all the trainers along the way until I got to a fork. Belle and Cheren stop me, and make me continue going west to a cave. Fought Team Plasma again. I also captured a Dangoro, which I brought to the day care. I discovered I can only leave one Pokemon there, but I think the man said I need 4 badges (perhaps?) in order to keep 2 there…just an idea.

So I went back to that fork. Cheren went south, and Belle went east with the little person she was with. I captured a couple Tabunne; one which I will keep, and the other I want to trade for a Washibon (HINT HINT).

I got to another town that has railroad tracks along the south. Healed up and explored the surrounding areas some more.

This is pretty much all I’ve done in the first 2 days. My team’s levels:

MARU – 14
Yooterii – 13
Choroneko – 13
Boappu – 14
Shimama – 13
Mamepato – 10

Goals: Learn these damn city names! Explore the current town I’m in. Is there a gym to fight here? Maybe arrange a trade for a Washibon or something.

JD
21st September 2010, 11:10 PM
Well Recently

- Defeated Atei and got my third gym badge.
- Explored Hiun City a bit and got a Victini sent it to the P.C.
- Trained for a little bit.
- Went to drop off one of my weaker Pokemon Haderia to the Day Care.
- Defeated Beru and went onto the Desert to defeat Cheren.
- Now I'm heading on my way through the Desert.

Current Team.
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/502.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/520.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/554.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/551.png

Futachimaru 25
Darumakka 25
Hatopoo 25
Meguroko 25

HaruLatz
22nd September 2010, 12:37 AM
Got my Pokémon Black today! I chose Tsutarja and beat the gym EASY. I used Tsutarja against Yorterrie and knocked it out quick. Then I chose the water monkey to fight against the fire monkey... but since I don't like the monkeys, I just got the enemy down to the deep yellow and lowered its defense till my water monkey fainted. I sent in Tsutarja for the killing blow so it got all of the EXP. Worked pretty well, I'd say!

My team is still just Tsutarja, though, at level 15. Gonna get it to evolve and then I'll move on.

aalyphaa
22nd September 2010, 12:44 AM
Just started up my japanese white which arrived an hour ago, and choosing mijimaru (saving tsutaaja for the english release) as my starter. I also got the liberty ticket ready to be picked up when I arrive at the first shop.

mew-the original
22nd September 2010, 2:58 AM
I'm probably done for today, so here's what I did:
*Defeated Aloe. She was pretty tough!
* Entered the forest and caught a Kurumiru (nicknamed Lady). They're suprisingly strong.
*Beat Plasma grunts and other trainers.
*Kurumiru evolved into Kurumayu. I love it's snuggie! :D
*Crossed the bridge into Hiun City. Went straight to the desert and caught Darumakka (nicknamed Doll) and Meguroku (nicknamed Chomp).

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/502.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/522.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/541.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/554.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/551.png

River - Lv.22
Dash - Lv.21
Lady - Lv.20
Doll - Lv.17
Chomp - Lv.16

raz1337
22nd September 2010, 3:14 AM
Just got my copy of White. I'm going to attempt a Pokabu solo run.

donovantxeevee
22nd September 2010, 3:14 AM
Just beat Elite Four, N, Plasma Super Admin.

Star of the battle, Swords Dance Daikenki.

redfable
22nd September 2010, 3:31 AM
Just beat the second gym!!

Lorde
22nd September 2010, 3:34 AM
I headed through the gate to Hiun City and was stunned by the view of the city ahead! These games really have the best graphics. It took me a while to cross the entire Sky Arrow Bridge since even running is slow but I arrived in town and got myself a Fire Stone at one of the docks. Went to heal my team at the Pokemon Center then explored the town a little. I loved that people can be seen running around the streets in some places. I entered a building and battled some trainers in there. It was tough but I finally made it through the offices and found a janitor who wanted to battle me as well. Finished that then at night, I found some gymnastic guys with Hiyappu, Yanappu, and Baoppu spread around the city. Found them all and battled them and they reunited at the water fountain. Did some things and found Arti as well as Belle and Iris and had a talk with them. Team Plasma arrived and I had to find them. Saved before I get to that part.

jwla
22nd September 2010, 4:11 AM
Beat the fifth gym pretty easily. Headed through the Electric Rock Cave, which was beyond annoying, and beat N. Entered Fukiyose (?) City, and met the gym leader. Followed her to the Tower of Heaven, and captured a Hitomoshi which I named Supuki (Spooky). Trained him a bit just in the forest outside Shippou City, where the double-battle grass is. I love those spots! Such nice high-leveled Pokemon to battle! Headed back toward the Tower of Heaven to find the gym leader and train. Saved it, and am now heading to bed.

So my team stands:

Janobi Lv.32 (Tsujya)
Zuruggu Lv. 32 (Pantsu)
Purotooga Lv. 33 (Pupu)
Zeburaika Lv. 33 (Zeze)
Shinpora Lv. 33 (Nazuka)
Hitomoshi Lv. 31 (Spuki)

Necrobat
22nd September 2010, 5:30 AM
So, I beat the 3rd gym before going to bed last night, and have spent part of this morning exploring Route 4, the Ancient Castle, and Raimon City. I've battled N at the Ferris wheel, and am now getting set to take on the 4th gym! That was a mouthful and a half.

Team is coming along quite well. Found out I got Pokerus somewhere along the line, which would explain why my stat growths have been fairly substantial. Here I was thinking I'd need to transfer it over from one of my 4th gen games. lol

Current team;
Lv24 Kokoromori
Lv24 Haderia
Lv24 Futachimaru
Lv25 Shimama
Lv26 Meguroko
Lv26 Gantoru

omegahealer
22nd September 2010, 11:14 AM
just got black in the mail and started playing

picked mijumaru and lost the second battle in my bedroom :(
now on route 1 training my starter a bit.
so happy

Zabi
22nd September 2010, 2:51 PM
Entered Hiun City and was overwhelmed by how big it was. (I've seen pictures, but wow, it was a lot bigger than I thought.) I ended up exploring every building, talking to every person, and came out with an Amulet Coin, an EXP Share and a Fire Stone that I will be putting to use on my Baoppu soon.

I did the events at the gym and made short work of it thanks to Baoppu. I went to explore the desert and was glad how big it was(I was majorly disappointed in RSE's desert). I battled everyone, picked up some great items (Blackglasses, Soft Sand) and then went into the ruins and picked the bird fossil. During this, my Dokorra evolved.

Since I really wanted to use it, I rushed back to Aloe's City and revived it and it is now the sixth member of my team. I am now going backtracking back to Hiun and the Desert to go to the next city.

Team:
Monmen: Level 25
Baoppu: Level 25
Aaken: Level 25
Dotekkotsu: Level 25
Haderia: Level 25 (soon to be replaced with a new Pokemon)
Futachimaru: Level 26

Sailor Saturn
22nd September 2010, 3:53 PM
Beat the first Gym, wasn't too bad. Glad I got Hiyappu first though, or it would have been difficult. Went to the Warehouse and beat Plasma to save the Dream Smoke. Now I need to unblock Route 3. I'm eager to get a Mamepato.

Spirit Rubi
22nd September 2010, 8:41 PM
Caught a shiny Otamaru (http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/PochamaTouchPen/My%20Pokemon/P9210626.jpg) last night! I spazzed like crazy since its the first shiny I caught in a LONG time. I almost dropped my DS in shock when I first saw it. XD

Continuing on, after that I kicked Team Plasma's butt in the forest and made my way into Hiun City. The graphics were... words could not describe how I felt when I first saw those graphics. Sky Arrow Bridge made me feel like I died and went to heaven. Seriously. It. Was. So. Awesome. Shortly after my arrival at Hiun City I caught my Victini. It didn't want to cooperate with me at first, but I finally caught it with a Poke Ball.

Now I'm currently training on Route 4 since this game seems harder then the other Pokemon games. Really, my Pokemon haven't fainted this much in a long time. Boasting my Lepardosu's attack at the moment. My current team:

Janobii Lv. 22
Leperasudu Lv. 22
Koromori Lv. 21
Shimama Lv. 16
Hiyappu Lv. 14
Yooterii Lv. 12

Obviously the last 2 Pokemon are going to be swapped with future Pokemon I catch. (Most likely.) But since I don't know all the Pokemon yet it will be a surprise what my team turns out to be later on. Now back to training~ :3

Beastly Knight
22nd September 2010, 9:59 PM
When will the site get pictures of white and black back any way?

Walcott
23rd September 2010, 2:45 AM
Since my last (and only, lol) post, I've beaten the first three Gym Leaders. The third was my favorite tbh. I liked the Gym, and I think he was pretty cool. Plus, Hiun is amazing! The city is so big, and I love the different angles and everything incorporated in it.

I just beat N at the ferris wheel not long ago. Took me two tries since I didn't have any Pok&#233;mon strong enough to beat his Shinpora :< That thing was beastly though ^^

I've also caught a lot of Pok&#233;mon. Almost every single one I've ran into that I didn't have already, except for Koromori and Munna, which I plan on going back and getting soon.

Lorde
23rd September 2010, 3:54 AM
I found Team Plasma hiding out in a building in Hiun City and proceeded in after taking care of some Team Plasma grunts. Geechisu and his Team Plasma followers were in there as I entered with Arti, Iris, and Belle. They returned Belle's Munna and then fled the scene. Went to heal my team then headed to Arti's Gym. It was a mess what with the honeycomb design and the random clowns popping up but I made it to Arti's lair and we battled. His Pokemon weren't that much of a challenge but his final Bug-type, the final form of Kurumiru was a bit tougher than I thought, even against my Baokii. Beat Arti eventually and got the Beetle Badge and went north to the next town. Encountered Cheren and battled him. Barely won that battle because of his annoying Tsutarja evolution, healed again at the Pokemon Center, and made the trip to the desert areas. Saved.

MaxMetal
23rd September 2010, 4:16 AM
Just went back to Hiun City to check on things, and there is this blue haired girl near a table with 2 guys. If you talk to her, the Team Rocket Theme plays. I found it pretty interesting.

Dragon Master Cody
23rd September 2010, 4:19 AM
Where can you buy black and white?

VampirateMace
23rd September 2010, 5:51 AM
JolteonJak: If you got it from somewhere like Play Asia they have a notice on their site that they may replace products with similar ones... I played HG for a long time before I noticed the stat thing...lol

Got Black (Don't normally get Japanese versions)
And I cannot believe the amount of packaging my game was given...

Anyways current team: (and apologies if I ruin the names)
Mijimaru - Wake
Fire Monkey - Flame
Dark Cat - KiKi
Tabunne - Maybe (Mostly becuase it just happened to show up in dream lot)
Munna - Piggy

Don't like the way trainer sprites in the distance are all... squished up

Love the battle movements, anyone else notice that if you ignore the game after going into a battle the camera will start to drift around?

Got so much more to go discover...

Onyx Umeki
23rd September 2010, 5:56 AM
Picked the fire piggy, named him Oinky ^^

Got to the first city.. and went left after beating that green haired man? Got runnign shoes, saved and stopped.

Onyx Umeki
23rd September 2010, 5:57 AM
Picked the fire piggy, named him Oinky ^^

Got to the first city.. and went left after beating that green haired man? Got runnign shoes, saved and stopped.

jwla
23rd September 2010, 5:57 AM
Tonight I easily defeated the leader of the Fukiyose Gym. I trained for a bit, in the mountains, and made my way to Sekka City. En route to the city itself, I had two evolutions. Tsujya is now Jaroda (finally in it's final form!!) and Pupu is no an Abagoora (I originally wanted the archaeopteryx, but I do enjoy this fossil!). I trained for a long while outside of Sekka City (what is the deal with all this rain?!) and had a third evolution. Pantsu has evolved into Zuruzukin. Now I need to work on getting Spuki to level 41 so he can evolve. I am going to let him have the run of Sekka City Gym, and see what I can do. Done for the night, though...bedtime!

My team:

Tsujya (Jaroda, Lv. 37)
Pupu (Abagoora, Lv. 37)
Nazuka (Shinpora, Lv. 37)
Zeze (Zeburaika, Lv. 37)
Spuki (Hitmoshi, Lv. 36)
Pantsu (Zuruzukin, Lv. 39)

HaruLatz
23rd September 2010, 7:47 AM
Day 2!
Continued on my way after getting the 3rd badge...
- Beat Cheren and Belle and explored the dessert. I went and found the fossil for Purotooga, so I trained him to match the levels of my team.
- Went to Raimon city and explored. Interrupted some sports games and then got sucked into learning about musicals. Meh.
- Went and beat N by the Ferris-Wheel and took on the 4th gym.
- Got the badge and continued to the 5th gym city.
- Got rid of Plasma from the freezers and took on the 5th gym and got the badge!
- Beat Belle again and snuck my way into the Electric Cave without fighting trainers and caught a Bachuru.
- Trained Bachuru to match the levels of my team and then took on the trainers I skipped.
- Janobii, Bachuru, and Purotooga all evolved in the cave!
Now all that's left is to go to the tower in Route 7, but I'm taking a break for the day.
Current team:
http://i53.*******.com/w1xo5t.png
- Jaroda Lv. 38
- Gigaisu Lv. 37
- Daburan Lv. 37
- Abagoora Lv. 37
- Denchura Lv. 37
Extra: Koaruhii Lv. 22(Fly and later Surf and dive slave)

I'm debating on what should be my 6th member... I'm thinking maybe Tsunbeaa, but I dunno. I might also go with Chandera.

mew-the original
23rd September 2010, 8:12 AM
I made a lot of progress today:
*Went through Plasma plot in Hiun and beat the gym leader with my untrained Doll single-hadedly!
*Explored the whole desert and got a lot of training done!
*Beat Cheren in the desert
*Entered Raimon City and went on the ferris wheel with N, then beat him.
*Gave Dash some extra training to evolve him! :D Squee~
*Defeated Kamitsure with Chomp, who then evolved as well.
*Beat Cheren
*Beat kids with Cheren
*Crossed the bridge and met Yakon.
*Went into the freezer and beat Plasma grunts.
*Went to the gym and ad the Plasma cutsceen.
*Trained in route 6.
*Then battled the first trainer in Yakon's gym, which caused Lady to evolve! :D

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/502.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/523.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/542.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/554.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/552.png

Left to right:
River - Lv.29
Dash - Lv.29
Lady - Lv.29
Doll - Lv.28
Chomp - Lv.29

Joe.
23rd September 2010, 10:06 AM
Beat N after taking a ride on the ferris wheel
Messed around with Musicals, wish they were in english I wanted to check out some stuff.
Koromori evolved into Kokoromori! :D

neal-b
23rd September 2010, 1:33 PM
I've just received my copies of BW today, I'm so happy :)
http://hv3gug.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pt8iQvr8Gr_UYyDzNJncifYil3kQFiDxkDbE14lxGjSGQMg-lMxC5tcV3uM54OpM8qquPq9pA8d_hBGQ0qC1igTgr01mfijnV/SP_A0574.jpg?psid=1
5th Gen here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zabi
23rd September 2010, 4:32 PM
Since yesterday, I made it to Raimon City, did all the events there, and then beat the leader for my fourth badge. I then made it to the 5th gym city(I really wish I knew some of these names) and did the events there and got my fifth badge as well. Around this time I evolved my Monmen into an Erufuun because I like Giga Drain's new base power.

After that, I explored that electric-rock cave. Had an extremely annoying time going through it after I ran out of repels and was encountering Pokemon basically every other step.(The encounter rate seems to be a lot higher in there). I managed to get my way through and saved after I beat N and exited the cave to the rainy city. I also got my Haderia to evolve into Muurando while I was in there.

Team:
Aaken: Level 33
Dokketosu: Level 33
Muurando: Level 33
Boappu: Level 33
Erufuun: Level 33
Futachimaru: Level 34

jolteonjak
23rd September 2010, 7:57 PM
Day 3 found me exploring outer-Yaguruma Forest. The nurse who heals you right at the entrance to the real forest was quite convenient. Met some new Pokemon. Caught an Otamaru…nope, didn’t nickname it. Looked for and caught a male Mamepato (don’t worry Wargle, he means nothing to me!). Caught a few Dageki (nicknamed them all various fighting type names Punch, Kick, Chop) hoping to get one with the Sturdy ability. None of them did, so I kept Punch with me, because I’m pretty sure that one is Adamant (one of my current team is Adamant). Next I caught a Dokkora.

Next I grinded a bit. Those wild double battles come in handy! It’s too bad that Shimama, Boappu, and Choroneko all die so easily. It’s getting hard to level them up; Shimama, especially, since it has the advantage against the Mamapeto and Otamaru!

Along the way, SHINKA! MARU evolves into Futachimaru (I love that name BTW…too bad I won’t be able to use that name when the game comes out in the US (11 characters)…maybe I’ll just nickname it Futachi (depends on what the US gives its line for names).

So after a bit of grinding, I go explore the town. Eventually I find a museum, and if I remembered correctly that’s where the next gym was. I got my tour of the building, and he dropped me off at the entrance. I went in, and I started working on the puzzle. I’m one of those players who actually likes to battle the trainers before the gym leader. I tried to answer questions incorrectly so they would battle me, but I think in this gym you have to face the trainers. This gym took awhile for me to decipher. I may be able to read the language, but it doesn’t mean I know what I’m reading. I finally get down to Aloe, and I decided to use Dageki and MARU for the battle. WOW, she’s hard. That damn Miruhoggu haxes Hypnosis like there’s no tomorrow! What is it with female Normal type gym leaders?? Clearly I need more training, so I went back to the forest, and I grinded out another level each for Dageki and MARU. Ahh, much better. While the Hypnosis was still connecting (seriously, it sleeped me at least a dozen times, and it only missed once), I was able to defeat her.

Dageki vs Haderia - Dageki
MARU vs Miruhoggu - MARU

Next Team Plasma attacked the museum. Luckily they were polite enough to wait for a gym battle to finish. Aloe ran out, and I followed (really, what else is there to do?). Belle and Cheren showed up, and they ran inside the museum. Aloe ran east to Rt 3 (yes?), and some guy went west to the forest. I went west because Aloe was still at the entrance to the town.
The forest was kind of cool. It’s nice to see that trainers in the forest were OK with letting Team Plasma (TP…hahaha) run around. Anyway, someone has a Munna on steroids because it took out my whole team but MARU and Dageki. Between Plasma and the other trainers I decided to check out the Pokemon in the forest. Found some new ones…most notably Kurumiru. So I decided I wanted to catch a Kurumiru with the Chloryphyll ability. I caught a few…named them all Leafy. Finally got one. Boxed Choroneko. This little bug is surprisingly strong! I’m liking it! Also caught a Monmen (maybe 2 since there’s an ingame trade…) named Coton (original). I found a Futsude, but it was after I turned my computer off, so I didn’t bother trying to catch it. Plus I can catch one later on. Pressed on, until I finally defeated Team Plasma, and they returned the skull. During the battle, Mamepato evolved. I went back to town, checked with Aloe to see if she would say or give me something but no.

Left the forest, and I got to a bridge. Let me echo everyone else and say that was such a great scene. I think I’ll go back over the bridge again at some point. Damn, this city is huge! Found the Pokemon center. Healed up, and I immediately headed for the desert because my second final team member will be found there. I want a male Meguroko with Overconfidence. Found lots of females and also lots of Darumakka. Kurumiru evolved at some point fighting those Meguroko I ended my night in that healing shack.

My team:
MARU – 21
Boappu – 16
Shimama – 18
Hatooboo – 21
Dageki – 20
Kurumayu - 20

natie
23rd September 2010, 8:13 PM
I finally beat the Pok&#233;mon League (well, not really because there's no Champion, only N) after exactly 28 hours of gameplay.

Legendaries, here I come! :D

Rakurai
23rd September 2010, 9:53 PM
Got my copy of White yesterday, and played up until the fight with N in Raimon City. Currently running with a squad of Janobii, Haderia, Meguroko, and Darumakka (All level 26).

I must say, I really like how lower leveled Pokemon now get considerably more EXP from higher leveled opponents, and how the reverse applies, too, since it encourages you to use more Pokemon, as opposed to powering through the game with only three or four.

DR.gonzo
23rd September 2010, 11:57 PM
was quite suprised when i came home work to find a package from fedex,
i thought it carnt be can it? i only orderd the game on monday afternoon,

i live in the uk too, but wow great service,

currently 54mins into my game, only in the first town/city so far,
have only caught 3 pokes so far, all on level 9/10 at present,

ive beat N once also,

going to pick it back up tonight and give it a good go,

JD
24th September 2010, 12:10 AM
- Meguroko Evolved.
- We made it through the Desert and into Raimon City we explored a bit.
- We battled and defeated N we won pretty easily.
- Defeated Kamitsure the Raimon City Gym Leader.
- Trained for a Little bit.
- We went on our way to get to Yakon's gym.
- Hatopoo evolved into a Kenhouru.
- We defeated Yakon and did all the Team Plasma stuff in the Freezer Containers.
- We went through that Electric Rock gym so many wild pokemon sheesh.
- Darumakka evolved into a Hihidaruma FLARE BLITZ PWNAGE.
- Caught a Zeburaika for Furou's gym.
- We defeated Furou and earned are 6th badge.
- Futachimaru evolved into Daikenki.
- Kinda fooled around a bit with Musicals and stuff.(Caught a Kibago)
- We defeated the Ice gym leader I forget his name earned are 7th badge.
- Went into that tower and trained for a bit Kibago evolved into Onondo.
- Now we are at the top of that tower with Cheren and the Ice type gym leader.

Current Team
Daikenki 39
Hihidaruma 39
Onondo 38
Zeburaiko 36
Kenhouru 37
Warubiru 36

TrainerGreen
24th September 2010, 1:09 AM
i caught the third dragon just now, with a premium ball as i did with my Zekram. not sure why that ball even worked. oh well, im happy about it.

it did take me awhile to figure out how the heck to get to him though.

other usualy progress includes leveling up poke for dex records, and trying to figure out where to get a ditto so i can start breeding for pre-evolved forms.

a new project is to find a poke to with mean look or scary face, the move that prevents a poke from running away. goin after my version's genie.

HaruLatz
24th September 2010, 1:36 AM
So! Day 3 so far!
- Went to the tower and rang the bell. Daburan evolved into Rankurusu there!
- Got the 6th badge.
- Got surf and went to Fukiyose cave... where I found one of the legendaries! The Steel/Fighting one. I don't like it much, but I caught it anyways.
- Went to Neji Mountain and caught me a Kumashun
- Then... while training Kumashun I ran into THIS(http://i52.*******.com/33bhcvp.png)! My first random encounter shiny ever! :D
Still training my Kumashun.
Current team:
http://i55.*******.com/awpzp.jpg
- Jaroda Lv. 43
- Gigaisu Lv. 43
- Rankurusu Lv. 43
- Abagoora Lv. 43
- Denchura Lv. 43
- Kumashun Lv. 31

nikohesus
24th September 2010, 1:37 AM
Guys.

I found the animated sprite parts to ALL the Pokemon, shiny and all. They're aren't mine, though I found them. Currently uploading to mediafire...

nikohesus
24th September 2010, 1:40 AM
http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=7715

EVERY SINGLE SPRITE.

Walcott
24th September 2010, 1:59 AM
Surprisingly, the only thing to note that I really did today was beat the fourth Gym D: And I played for a while today too. I was mostly training and exploring what was available to me. I was really nervous to face the fourth Gym because of Emonga, and any Pok&#233;mon I had was basically weak to them >< Luckily though my Darumakka was really strong and took them out, and almost finished off Zebraika (sp? lol), but he fainted after a few attacks. I was able to have my evolution of Mamepato use Quick Attack and finish it. I went into the city with the fifth Gym Leader and am searching around the surrounding routes for some new Pok&#233;s that I don't have ^^

My Otamaru evolved, which I was very happy about. He's one of my strongest Pok&#233;mon right now, along with Darumakka and my Mamepato evolution. I'm trying to level up my Janobii since I sort of forgot about him recently :<

Lorde
24th September 2010, 2:34 AM
Ran into the desert region of Isshu and found a ton of Pokemon in the sandy parts. Caught myself a Darumakka, Meguroko, and Zuruggu. Then ran into some trainers along the sand and found some items hidden out of sight, thanks to the Itemfinder. Healed at a rest house there and went north through a maze of trainers and sand and finally arrived at the 4th Gym city; Raimon City. Met Team Plasma there messing with an old man. Fought the grunt and they fled after the short battle. The older man gave me the Bicycle for having saved him and then I went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I explored the new city a bit and found a Sun Stone so I quickly evolved my Churine. I then stepped into the Battle Subway but saved before I entered any challenge. Saved.

SapphireSwampert
24th September 2010, 3:37 AM
So, I got my game on Monday, but surprisingly the language barrier hasn't given me any problem. I started with Mijumaru, beat first 2 gyms solo, and then caught the little muscle clown Pokemon. Continued on and caught my Meguroko with an expertly tossed Premier Ball. An hour of grinding, battling Team Plasma, and exploring Hiun City, I beat Arti, and headed to Raimon. Got my Bike and went on a date ride with N, and beat him right after. Beat Lady Gaga rather easly. The first Emonga was pretty annoying, but my Meguroko sweeped right after. Made to the 5th Gym without problems, and promply caught my Bachuru with Compound Eyes in a Net Ball. Gyms 6-7 were easy, though the gridind in between was bothersome. The Lucky Egg that Araragi gave me certainly did help, though. Did Tower, caught Kibago a bit later after I got Surf, went into the Desert and such. Was able to beat Iris single handedly with my Evolved Kibago, who set up Dragon Dance at the same time as hers, but since my mine was faster, I raeped her team. Even Axeface didn't survive one Dragon Claw. Now, after the long, and rather boring Victory Road, I'm saved at the Pokemon League, looking for someone to evolve my Isshu's Machoke, Dotekkotsu, and any Black using bro to trade me Gochimu for my Modest Daburan.

TrainerGreen
24th September 2010, 5:50 AM
just got a Cranidos revived. the ridge in between airport and the 7th gym, at the very bottom near the ice stone, theres a guy who just gave me a fossil. i took the turtle fossil for my game earlier, I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT CHANGES THINGS. i wonde rif to does. or if its a random event that occurs every day?

Kokoromori
24th September 2010, 7:20 AM
Ordered my version of Pokemon Black yesterday and a friend is loaning me her DS Lite up until I leave for bootcamp in November.
I was checking its status and saw a tracking number. Should be on its way, tomorrow!

TrainerGreen
24th September 2010, 7:56 AM
my egg just hatched!!

no other progress made. still looking for the roamer, gonna go get beat at elite four!

TrainerGreen
24th September 2010, 3:50 PM
I beat the elite four and Adeku. got lucky in a few matchups, espicially the last attack, only my Ice Cream Cone wa sleft, I had revives, but his Shuripodn thang, (blue/red pure dragon) had less than 30&#37; life, welll, Ice Beam and I had a higher speed for once took care of him!!

This was supposed to be a dry run to see how well my lewly leveled up Grass Monkey does against the ghost types, chomped on the first 3 with no problems!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvutBpzsknY

Orangekenny
24th September 2010, 4:21 PM
i got a question.. i've just left the 4th town (the town wich is after route 3), and was training at the grass. all of a sudden, while meeting the wild pokemon, both music of the battle & animation before entering it were different. the pokemon i met was a lvl 15 tabbune, not shiny. it gave me 1100 exp too, wich is alot. but the question, why was the music & animation different?

The0d0re
24th September 2010, 4:26 PM
you must have walked over a shaking grass tile, you can run into some more rare pokemon when that happens

Laszdy
24th September 2010, 4:37 PM
Nice post.Just caught a mamopato:p.And i'm training my pokemon for the 2nd gym.Especially my koromori

Laszdy
24th September 2010, 5:01 PM
Just cuaght choroneko.Koromori learned assurance.When it's lvl 15 i'll fight the 2nd gym leader.I solved the puzzle already

CurseShooter
24th September 2010, 5:10 PM
Just cuaght choroneko.Koromori learned assurance.When it's lvl 15 i'll fight the 2nd gym leader.I solved the puzzle already

I don't want to sound rude or nothing but you might want to train some more... I mean first off your captured a bunch of Pokemon at the start of the game. Heck I know it's your style but when I used to do that I would end up with one hell of a weak team. When I was in the 2nd gym I only had:

Chaobuu (Lv.22), Yanappu (Lv.20) & Mamepato (Lv.20)

Right now my team is currently above the Lv.70's Although I did have to battle every single trainer I encountered ;)

Laszdy
24th September 2010, 6:26 PM
Just caught Tabunne lvl 8.Not going to use it though.To much training work and I'm content with my current team.For now...

CurseShooter
24th September 2010, 6:31 PM
Going to the Abandoned Lot of Dream to catch myself a Musharna.

Laszdy
24th September 2010, 6:48 PM
I don't want to sound rude or nothing but you might want to train some more... I mean first off your captured a bunch of Pokemon at the start of the game. Heck I know it's your style but when I used to do that I would end up with one hell of a weak team. When I was in the 2nd gym I only had:

Chaobuu (Lv.22), Yanappu (Lv.20) & Mamepato (Lv.20)

Right now my team is currently above the Lv.70's Although I did have to battle every single trainer I encountered ;)

I just beat Aloe with this pokemon set
(1.Koromori:lvl 12
2.Shimama:lvl 15
3.Yooterii:lvl 15
4.Yanappu:lvl 15
5.Dangoro:lvl 15
6.Pokabu:lvl 16) and tactics.I started with dangoro to beat her Haderia with ease,its attacks almost didn't harm dagoro I took it down with rock blast.Miruhoggo:I wanted to paralyze it with my shimama but it knew mud-slap---> 1hit KO.I put some pokemon out to try to weaken it and thought crap I'm screwed.Then I put Dangoro in again I nullified its accuracy making it almost impossible to hit me(I thought I'm going to make its accuracy so low that Pokabu and Yooterri could defeat him when he KO Dangoro.This didn't happen I Rock blasted Miruhoggo straight to hell.And won my 2nd bagde with my Dangoro.

You don't have to have a strong team of strong pokemon to defeat everyone.If you use strategy you can win to.

Laszdy
24th September 2010, 6:53 PM
Oh yeah Team Plasma again:) free exp points if you asked me

Dr. Leggs
24th September 2010, 6:54 PM
Just started White today. Not even to the second town yet, but I have a Lv.8 Mijumaru and a Lv.2 Yorterrie. Whited out twice on the first route because I was trying to grind... XD But Mijumaru has Water Gun now, which'll make it a bit easier.

Zabi
24th September 2010, 8:33 PM
Beat the sixth with ease. While exploring the Tower of the Heavens, I found a Riguree who I decided to replace my Muurando with. Afterward, I decided to finally evolve my Dokettosu into Roopushin with the help of my friend. I also trained up a Desukan for the heck of it, but I don't plan on using it ingame, but more for fun on Wifi with my friends.

I then explored the mine and my Aaken evolved during it into Aakeosu. I then went to the 7th gym city, and conquered that gym easily thanks to my Boappu, who will finally be evolving in three levels when he learns Crunch. Riguree will also be evolving in three levels and I'll finally have my fully evolved team.

I last saved before going into that tower above the 7th gym's city.

Riguree: Level 39
Boappu: Level 40
Aaekosu: Level 39
Roopushin: Level 39
Erufuun: Level 39
Daikenki: Level 39

XGallade
24th September 2010, 8:58 PM
Anyone know where i can find a Dusk stone? I really want to evolve my Lisp (Lamp + Wisp, nicked him, and Wimp would be stupid :x) in a Shadelier (Shade + Chandelier, sad there's a 5 char limit in Jap, i would so name him that)

I'm currently grinding so i can beat cynthia, and also looking for the sages, -on trio, the house after wich torunerosu flies around, and Kyurem. Not using any recourses to find em either, so don't spoil meh D:

Sailor Saturn
24th September 2010, 9:08 PM
Fighting in the Abandoned Lot of Dreams to evolve Tsutarja and didn't notice the grass shake, but surprise a Tabunne appeared =). Captured it and then continued training. Finally got Janobii, which is very cool. Also caught a couple of Munna. Now I've gotta train up a couple more team members (maybe catch some more) before I head to the next town/gym. Frustrating that there is a lack of fighting Pokes before the 2nd gym.

GladiariaAlata
24th September 2010, 9:21 PM
Does a dumb thing today. I was trying to look the Ice Beam TM in Giant Hall, but I accidentally (literally) ran into the "central lake" and froze the whole area. Now the TM is buried in that snow and I don't have a high-level status inflicter to capture the Ice/Dragon. Darn.

Anyone know where i can find a Dusk stone? I really want to evolve my Lisp (Lamp + Wisp, nicked him, and Wimp would be stupid :x) in a Shadelier (Shade + Chandelier, sad there's a 5 char limit in Jap, i would so name him that)

There's one in the deepest part of Fukiyose Cave, the same floor where you found one of the 3 Musketeer legendary. But rumors said that you can buy evo stones in Black City. I'm playing White so I'll be waiting for you to find out. XD

Lorde
24th September 2010, 9:30 PM
Started out in Raimon City, in the Battle Subway area. I explored the trains and battle requirements a bit but the whole thing seemed too complicated and difficult for me to take serious for the time being. I left the area and went to explore the Pokemon Musical hall. Belle was there and she gave me a tour. I entered one round of the Musical but I didn't know what to do so I think I lost. Went east through an arc and found N at a ferris wheel. We rode together but he challenged me when we got off. Beat him and healed at the Pokemon Center. Entered the Raimon City Gym and battled the various trainers in the gym. Rode the trams to the Gym Leader's location and challenged her. Her two Emonga were well to defeated because they kept returning to their Pokeballs but then her final Pokemon, Shimama's evolved form, lost easily to my Futachimaru's Shell Blade. Won the Bolt Badge and saved.

natie
24th September 2010, 9:54 PM
After lots of soft-resetting, I caught a shiny Kyurem with a Master Ball (I wanted to catch it with a Premier Ball, but I couldn't afford taking the risk).

Awesome.

XGallade
24th September 2010, 10:03 PM
Does a dumb thing today. I was trying to look the Ice Beam TM in Giant Hall, but I accidentally (literally) ran into the "central lake" and froze the whole area. Now the TM is buried in that snow and I don't have a high-level status inflicter to capture the Ice/Dragon. Darn.

There's one in the deepest part of Fukiyose Cave, the same floor where you found one of the 3 Musketeer legendary. But rumors said that you can buy evo stones in Black City. I'm playing White so I'll be waiting for you to find out. XD

Will find, i've only beaten N and Geechiu 2 days ago and went to the 3 cities to the right yesterday, (and accidently battled Cynthia, epic intro, epic out-of-battle sprite, and lost on her Spiritomb, waytogo.). But thanks, now i know where to look.

Also, i was kinda dissapointed Black City (and probably White Forest to) doesn't play a significant role in the game, just a few trainers, a mart, and a pokecenter. It's almost as if it's filler ._.

EDIT: i just noticed, my team is heavely unbalanced, 3 pokes weak to flying, and the other 3 to water (Reshi only half, but still...) If someone brings out an epic Swanna, im toast

omegahealer
24th September 2010, 10:14 PM
just accidently got me a wing fossil... good i guess :p

training my pokemon to lvl 20 on route 4 still, 2 more to go :) futa is lvl 33 though :s

GladiariaAlata
24th September 2010, 10:35 PM
Will find, i've only beaten N and Geechiu 2 days ago and went to the 3 cities to the right yesterday, (and accidently battled Cynthia, epic intro, epic out-of-battle sprite, and lost on her Spiritomb, waytogo.). But thanks, now i know where to look.

Also, i was kinda dissapointed Black City (and probably White Forest to) doesn't play a significant role in the game, just a few trainers, a mart, and a pokecenter. It's almost as if it's filler ._.

EDIT: i just noticed, my team is heavely unbalanced, 3 pokes weak to flying, and the other 3 to water (Reshi only half, but still...) If someone brings out an epic Swanna, im toast
Black City and White Forest are probably spot for the "version exclusion locations". But I'm still very interested in whether Black City is selling evo stones or not.

Talking about unbalanced, 2 out of my 3 main powerhouses are creamed by fire types. Wow.

By the way, your wanted Pokemon is in the deep part of Ancient Castle. XD

just accidently got me a wing fossil... good i guess :p

training my pokemon to lvl 20 on route 4 still, 2 more to go :) futa is lvl 33 though :s
Everyone I know (online or real life) is having Mijumaru. XD

I've aimed for and got myself the turtle fossil. Sea turtle rocks (pun intended).

XGallade
24th September 2010, 10:48 PM
Black City and White Forest are probably spot for the "version exclusion locations". But I'm still very interested in whether Black City is selling evo stones or not.
Yes, Black city sells stones, i got a Water stone there yesterday for Hya-monkey, and they were also selling a fire stone.

By the way, your wanted Pokemon is in the deep part of Ancient Castle. XD

I know that, but he's lvl 70 and my highest pokemon is lvl 56 (Reshi) and my second is my starter, Jaroda, lvl 52. And i wasted my masterball on reshi. I didnt have any other pokeballs on me at the time D:

omegahealer
24th September 2010, 10:58 PM
i'm the only one really i know here irl that picked him, the rest went for the cute pig....

gym leader 4 now (she's the best looking one so far :O)...will i be able to win with my lvl 34 futa and lvl 20-21 team tagging behind...
Yep i won :D badge 4 :D

The0d0re
24th September 2010, 11:46 PM
Just beat the 5th gym leader, anyone know what TM he gives?

bonslet
24th September 2010, 11:56 PM
Just beat the 5th gym leader, anyone know what TM he gives?
TM 78, Level Ground. He doesn't give it to you until you approach the entrance of the cave after that town, though.

The0d0re
24th September 2010, 11:58 PM
TM 78, Level Ground. He doesn't give it to you until you approach the entrance of the cave after that town, though.

Thanks, thats where the spider web over the entrance is?

bonslet
25th September 2010, 12:04 AM
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/917/image18.jpg

Beat Geechisu. Wasn't easy ):

Thanks, thats where the spider web over the entrance is?
Yeah.

The0d0re
25th September 2010, 12:05 AM
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/917/image18.jpg

Beat Geechisu. Wasn't easy ):

Yeah.

Nice! Thanks for the info too. I'm fighting Bell right now.

DarkDeoxys
25th September 2010, 12:13 AM
My Squad not even one gym badge just traininig and hunting for Tabunne to get it out the way,

Current Sqaud:

Tsutarja Level 16 Nickname-Sythe
Yoterrie Level 14 Nickname- Tschu
Choroneko Level 8
Minezumi Level 4 but will deposit soon

Training Sythe and Tschu up to 20 and Neko to Level 12 and Minezumi is gonna be put in box, im looking for my cousins ds to get the other 2 starters and i have the Victini ticket as well.

Gorgonopsid Master
25th September 2010, 12:14 AM
Just caught a shiny kibago and have evolved it into onondo, and have just beaten the 6th gym

Molly063
25th September 2010, 12:22 AM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/405/pokemonteamw.png

My team, training for the elite 4 right now @ the victory road in the cave next to a dokter, (nice training area).

Walcott
25th September 2010, 1:04 AM
Well last night I traded with a member here so I could get a Yuniran ^^ I gave the Yuniran (nicknamed Ranku) an Exp. Share, and right now it's around level 28. I took the item and gave it to my starter though since he was crushing all the Gym Pok&#233;mon and not getting much exp for it D:

Before the Gym though I caught an ice cream cone, Shikijika, and the one bug that evolves into the gladiator-like thing ^^ I didn't use any in the Gym, but I still made sure to catch them.

I beat Yakon a few minutes ago... he was easy ^^ I'm going to go and battle Belle the next time I play, which'll be later tonight. I'm making sure to take things somewhat slow, and I'm also making sure to go everywhere I can since I love this game so much (:

omegahealer
25th September 2010, 1:13 AM
just found my first shiny pokemon :D chillarmy :D near the ice thingie in the city with the 5th badge. So happy.

training my pokemon to lvl 26. starter evolved into daikenki and is lvl 37.

-Unicorno-
25th September 2010, 2:03 AM
1 thing is pokabu's shiny black because mine was black 0.o

O Fortuna
25th September 2010, 4:01 AM
I just caught Cobalon and then went back to Yaguruma Forest and caught Virijion. I only have six badges, so I cannot yet get to Victory Road to catch Terakion. I am playing through Black and White twice each so I can get myself some legendaries for trade later on. I am not yet interested in catching Pokemon until I can get a look at the metagame and organise some movesets for competitive battling. So, I will get myself between four and six Victini ready for trade. ^_^

1 thing is pokabu's shiny black because mine was black 0.o

No, it's a sort of pale golden colour. Mind you, shiny Emboar is definitely giving shiny Charizard competition for his spot as cooles starter shiny.

TrainerGreen
25th September 2010, 5:02 AM
ive just figured out how to get to kanawa town... and of course, theres nothing useful there..

the genie is no where in sight, snowflakemon is awol, 65% of my stage 1s need to go to level 40 or higher to evolve... crist,...

currently messing around witht he time to see each region in other seasons. <-its useless dont bother.

im gonna write up a report on why this game failed to deliver.

Rakurai
25th September 2010, 5:04 AM
Collected the sixth gym badge, then went exploring with Surf. Ended up catching Kobaruon and a bunch of Kibago (None of which had a decent nature) in the process.

Added a Denchura to my team, and dropped Haderia in favor of the Hiyappu that had been sitting around in my party doing nothing for the longest time due to need for more special attackers and type coverage.

Also, having to someone else to play Black/White (My older brother) with is a blessing, as those power-ups you get from using the High Link feature are extremely good, most notably (So far, at least), the 50&#37; discount on store purchases, which will be extremely handy once I need to buy vitamins. Also useful is one that increases the rate at which Pokemon gain happiness, and one that sounds like it reduces the steps needed to hatch eggs.

Lorde
25th September 2010, 5:30 AM
Well last night I traded with a member here so I could get a Yuniran ^^

;)

Anyway, previously on my journey through the Isshu region, I had just defeated the Raimon City Gym Leader, Kamitsure. I got the TM from her Gym and taught it to Shimama's evolution since I thought the move might come in handy at some point; like at the Fukiyose Gym. I left town and found myself face to face with Cheren again. We had a quick battle in which I beat him easily and then we proceeded to an area where the Pokemon League Champion, Adeku, appeared and talked to us. Battled some kids and then that ordeal was over with. Caught some Pokemon in the Tall Grass near Raimon City like the garbage bag Pokemon and Choroneko's evolved form and then went towards the bridge to Hodomoe City. The bridge was set and I ran across it and arrived in Hodomoe City. Saved.

jwla
25th September 2010, 7:29 AM
I didn't play too much today. I just got some levels shored up, when I did, though. Most of my Pokemon at just around 40, and I don't have anything to give me advantage over the eighth gym leader. While training, I cleaned up the Plasma Grunts in the Ancient Castle, and got TM 30 (finally!). Now Spuki has a decent ghost-type move. I also made my way to the cave outside of the town with the fifth gym. Found myself a Dusk Stone, and evolved Spuki!! Calling it a night, though.

My team:

Tsujya (Jaroda) Lv. 40
Zeze (Zeburaika) Lv. 40
Pupu (Abagoora) Lv. 40
Nazuka (Shinpora) Lv. 40
Pantsu (Zuruzukin) Lv. 40
Spuki (Shanderaa) Lv. 41

XGallade
25th September 2010, 1:49 PM
Just caught myself Kyurem, took me 1 soft-reset and 5 ultra balls. Was easy, i mean, Reshiram's dragon pulse critted and brought him down to danger zone with 1 shot. And reshi is 59, kyurem 75, schocking, High sp. atk ftw.

Anyway, it's even more obvious then giratina that this guy is the third legend. He even has the same theme song in the battle.

Pokefan1023
25th September 2010, 5:00 PM
Got the game yesterday night! :D finally playing it this morning. So, I picked Tsutaja, even though I really wanted Mijumaru, especially after watching Beru battle with one. So adorable ;___; but I want the water monkey and Miju's evos are terrible. I mean, I hate them. So I just got the Pokedex and I am currently heading out to Route 1 to catch some new Pokemon. >:0

Wish I knew what people were saying, though.

CaptainCombusken
25th September 2010, 5:50 PM
The Japanese hasn't been a problem for me, just follow a walkthrough (I'm using Marriland's) and you'll be fine!

Anyway, I've made a lot of progress recently. I defeated another two gyms and obtained and levelled up my team. I'm playing ATM, and am in the middle of the Electric gym, and this is my team:
http://www.iaza.com/work/100926C/Current_White_team59791.png
By the way, Otto's holding a mystic water, Bolt an Amulet coin and Chiro a Soothe Bell.

My final team is in my sig. So basically fully evolved current team, without Shimama and with Denchura. oh, and I can't trade Dotekkotsu, so I'm stuck with his middle form at the moment. I am likely to exchange him for Terakion when I get to that stage.

EDIT: Well, I beat her... she's easy, if you have two pokes with rock moves and one with a ground move, like I did. What ISN'T advised is trying to level your Pokemon evenly so that you use you Flying and Water types to try to beat her, like I did.

Index
25th September 2010, 5:51 PM
Just hatched an egg. It's a Tsutarja! :D

Dr. Leggs
25th September 2010, 5:54 PM
Just came to Sanyou... Gonna check out the Lot of Abandoned Dreams, and I'll see if I can get a Moguryuu and/or Baoppu before the first gym.

junicobakura
25th September 2010, 6:54 PM
Just Defeated Cynthia and the Champion Adeku

junicobakura
25th September 2010, 6:57 PM
i had mine after i defeated the gym leader

anyways

the monkey you will get is the one that has the type that is weak against your starter

just reminding

Draknir
25th September 2010, 8:49 PM
Hm. Been a bit since my last post. Anywho, I got Victini to Lv.26 and beat Atei easily(Nitro Charge=AWESOME). I then traveled north and beat Cheren. I then got to Raimon City and beat N at the Ferris Wheel. I got both of them to Lv.30 and beat Kamitsure. After this, I decided I would try and locate how to unlock the transfer machine. It took like an hour, but I finally got it. Then, after another 10 minutes or so, I had my Movie Celebi. Then, I got Zorua. Put him in a normal Pokéball simply because I felt like it. Then I started training him, and was surprised when it came out as a Celebi, which was in my last slot. I thought it was the Pokémon in the second slot that it became. By the time I got it to Lv.30, Futachimaru was Daikenki and Lv.36, while Victini was Lv.32. As a result, I trained my newly evolved Zoroark to Lv.32. It was at this time an idea formed in my head. I transferred my Crown Raikou in, and caught Zoroark in the forest. Then I made the two produce an egg, which hatched into a Male Zorua. I proceeded to put it up on the GTS for a female Tsutarja. The next day, I got Victini to Lv.36, and Zoroark to Lv.35 and beat Yakon(I expected Zoroark to get to Lv.36, but it didn't). After that, I got on the GTS and found my Zorua had gotten me a female Tsutarja, which I then bred with my Shimama to get my fourth member(I am so OCD that I won't use traded Pokémon). Had the egg hatch on the Sky Arrow Bridge, and it was male. I then proceeded to get it to Lv.17, where it became a Janobii, by the time I returned to the cave after Hodome City whose name escapes me. Once there, I caught 3 Bachura and a Moguryuu. All three Bachura had Compoundeyes and not Tension like I wanted, so I chose Moguryuu as my fifth member. I got Janobii to Lv.32 and am currently attempting to beat a Team Plasma member.

Current Team:
Daikenki-Lv.38-♂-Slash/Shell Blade/Water Pulse/Focus Energy
Victini-Lv.36-Confusion/Incinerate/Nitro Charge/Headbutt
Zoroark-Lv.36-♂-Vengeance/Leer/Trickery/Night Slash
Janobii-Lv.32-♂-Slam/Mega Drain/Leaf Blade/Leech Seed
Moguryuu-Lv.26-♀-Metal Claw/Dig/Night Slash/Slash

Lorde
25th September 2010, 9:17 PM
So I had just crossed the bridge to Hodomoe City when I found myself face to face with Yakon, the Hodomoe City Gym Leader. We had a chat then he left to go do his own thing and I went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I went back to the bridge to find Swana's pre-evolution and found one after 5 minutes. Caught that in a Great Ball for the Dex. Had my first triple battle back in Hodomoe City near the market. It was tough but I finally pulled through! Bought a dozen MooMoo Milks in the market then went south to the docks to battle and train. Made it to the warehouse where Cheren was and I had to navigate through the slippery ice to get to the crate where Team Plasma was hiding. Battled them all and won tons of experience. Yakon then appeared and he and his men arrested Team Plasma. Saved before I went to challenge his gym.

CaptainCombusken
25th September 2010, 9:59 PM
Ok, I've just started White again, and I have some news!
If you didn't notice, at the end of least post I mentioned defeating Kamitsure, the Electric gym leader. Well, shortly after that, after a little training session on route 16, my Koromori evolved!
After which, I headed towards route five and beat all the trainers there. At this point, where I am now, my Shimama also evolved! Today, therefore, I have evolved three of my Pokemon and beaten a gym. Not too bad, in my eyes!
My current team: http://www.iaza.com/work/100926C/Current_White_team15898.png

Rakurai
26th September 2010, 1:14 AM
Reached Sekka City, where I proceeded to do more High Linking. Will have access to the discount and egg hatching power-ups in a few more levels. Coincidentally, right after I finished, I moved one step in the grass and encountered a Kurimugan, which I caught.

A few hours prior to that, I decided to mess around with the Pokemon Musical some more, got a fairly strong grasp of how it works, and got a first place win for each of the songs with my starter, which didn't seem to do much other then make someone up top give me a crown accessory. I feared that my Janobii's evolution might cripple her future in the show business, but apparently, those vines on the sides of her body are considered arms for accessory placing purposes.

It's worth noting that most Pokemon that get around on all fours are unable to appeal due to not being able to equip accessories that are meant to be held, which in turn, cripples their chances at winning. Also, if in doubt, copy your opponents, as the NPC Pokemon who win the songs tend to do so on a regular basis, due to wearing accessories suited for the song, and also appealing at the ideal times.

BGP_
26th September 2010, 1:56 AM
just caught Kyuremu (dragon/ice legend), a living pain to catch he was...which means im awhiles past the league. Tis a cool game.

Zabi
26th September 2010, 2:43 AM
I caught Pokerus while looking around in the Yagaruma Forest. Haven't done much since the seventh badge. Will probably go to the desert soon. I caught and trained a Tabunne for the heck of it as well to go with my Desukan for online wifi.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/PaulSN/downsize6.jpg

TrainerGreen
26th September 2010, 3:11 AM
finally caught the dang genie. it seems very much so that my way of trackign it does indeed work. now ive got a few pokemon to level and evolve, and then ima start worrying about evolution stone usage.

Nimop
26th September 2010, 3:14 AM
Just beat the 6th gym ^,^ so far I only trained my ジャローダ... I was like this in every Pokemon game, I can't concentrate on more than 1 Pokemon :D

Chris-kun
26th September 2010, 3:24 AM
Got my game today!!!

Started with Mijumaru, I'm in Hiun City right now, just caught Victini.

Current team

Futachimaru lvl. 24
Munna lvl. 22

Gonna go try to activate the thing to send over Celebi and the Crown Beasts as soon as I put them into my Japanese HG

ShadowDragon16
26th September 2010, 3:25 AM
I just captured the two fighting legendaries. I've been trying to beat the elite four, but still getting my butt kicked. So right now Im training my team in Victory Road, hopeing leveling them up over 45 will work, My Enbuu is at lv 50.

Chris-kun
26th September 2010, 4:21 AM
Got the transfer machine to work and got my Zorua! I thought the game glitched out when I sent him out the first time because i forgot about his ability XD

So now training him!

Current team:
Futachimaru (Woter ; M) Lvl 25
Munna (Muu ; F) Lvl 23
Zorua (Zorro ; M) Lvl 10

mapachatumbili
26th September 2010, 4:52 AM
Let's see...

After using my limited knowledge of kana, I managed to find out how to use the wi-fi option. Downloaded the liberty ticket for victini.

Then, I soft reset several times and used Metalkid's iv calculator to get a decent pokabu (not great, but at least decent, since I won't be able to pal park my good pokemon from my U.S. games till march). After several soft resets, I finally got something good. A female pokabu (for breeding for the other starters,) with all around good iv's in the stats I need (including a max iv in HP). Then caught a female Minezumi and a female Yooterri. Interesting that my trainer is a guy, but half of my team is female (not neccesarily a bad thing, just interesting)...

Kokoromori
26th September 2010, 4:59 AM
My Black version still hasn't been shipped out of Hong Kong yet, fffff

raz1337
26th September 2010, 5:15 AM
I just finished the game. I solo ran with Pokabu. Took 45 hours. I ended with:

71 Emboar @ Lucky Egg
Hardy
- Flamethrower
- Boiling Water
- Grass Knot
- Brick Break

Caught Zekrom with the masterball. Only elite 4 that gave me Isshus was Caitlin, for obvious reasons. I had 5 other Pokemon as HM slaves that also served to revive/heal the pig as needed during battle. N and that last Plasma guy were easier than the elite 4, wtf?

People said the elite 4 would be super hard or even impossible for me, but....uhh....no.

On to keep exploring.

TrainerGreen
26th September 2010, 5:29 AM
i wouldnt call that a solo run then.

you clearly had more than 1 poke, even if they were only used to revive your monster.

and good luck training anythign else to a worth a dam level, cause now every trainer has level 65 poke and the elite four is on 70s

raz1337
26th September 2010, 5:52 AM
i wouldnt call that a solo run then.

you clearly had more than 1 poke, even if they were only used to revive your monster.

and good luck training anythign else to a worth a dam level, cause now every trainer has level 65 poke and the elite four is on 70s

So then to you, I should just throw the game down and give up?

jolteonjak
26th September 2010, 6:19 AM
It's been pretty damn busy lately!

Started things off trying to get that Meguroko. I finally got the one I want; named him GATOR. With him on my team I decided to explore the large city, Hiun City. It's totally amazing what they did with it. Found a few places to have some battles since the gym wasn't available yet including that guy who ended up being 3 guys in one. Saw Belle and Iris with the Bug leader. Then we ran into Team Plasma. Fought them, and then the Bug boy went back to his gym (that is a male right?).

By then my team was about the right levels for the task at hand, so I went in with him. The gym idea was pretty cool...like a huge beehive. Only oddly, there was no Beedrill, Combee, and Vespiquen. I'm getting slightly annoyed that the trainers have only one or two at a time. While the gym leaders are a challenge (somewhat), I want a challenge throughout the gym! (excluding the puzzles). So after they're all done, I leave and go heal up. I head back in, save, and begin the battle:

Boappu vs Hoiiga - Hoiiga (was pretty close)
Hatoopoo vs Hoiiga - Hatoopoo
MARU vs Ishizumai - MARU
Hatoopoo vs Hahakurimo - Hatoopoo

Done! In my reading, I found there's a massage person here. Since Kurumayu needs friendship to evolve I got it a massage. I left Hiun City and went north to the next city. Found Raimon City, and it seems like it's the center for fun in Isshu with all the stadiums and the ferris wheel. So to start things off here I went east to Rt 15 (I think). There wasn't much to do there but fight the trainers, so I went back and healed up. Went west, and again there wasn't anything to do but fight trainers. I went back to the forest to the east, and I caught another Monmen for the trade back in Shippou City. That pretty much ended the day.

Next day, today, I decided to head to the Desert Resort. First I made a detour to Shippou City to make that trade. Then I stopped in Hiun City to massage Kurumayu. Ok back to the Desert. Found the TM for Rock Tomb. So I taught it to GATOR and Dageki because, um, it adds variety...yah that's it. Found the new cactus, but when I tried to find out if it has Water Absorb as opposed to...I forgot, I accidentally fainted it from Shell Blade...doh! I found a Shinpora, and I was able to catch it. Boy was it getting close with that damn sandstorm (didn't have Magic Guard). Luckily I caught a female, because now I can breed it with Hatoopoo to breed Roost on it with Magic Guard. With all the Meguroko and Darumakka I fought with Kurumayu it finally leveled up and evolved to Hahakurimo, and I went further to get it Slash.

At this point I was ready to take on the gym. Once again, these trainers had 1-2 Pokemon each (and only Emonga and Shimama...why no eel or that other one?). Gym design was pretty cool. Well let gymleader battle begin:

Dageki vs Emonga - Dageki (wtf...the Emonga know Aerial Ace??)
Hahakurimo vs Emonga - Hahakurimo
GATOR vs Zeburaika - GATOR

Thanks to an XDefend for Hahakurimo, I was able to take the gym down. With that over I left Raimon City and went west. Fought Cheren again. Met some guy...forgot his name already, but I fought his kids I think? Anyway the gymleader came to our rescue, and the drawbridge was lowered (awesome scene!).

On the other side I found a city. Does this have a gym? I need to look at the name again. Looking at its Pokedex page, I knew I could find a Shikijika on Rt 6. So I healed up and headed out. I found one of those bugs with the weird evolution method, so I caught one. I also found the freakin' adorable mushroom, so I caught one of those too. Finally I found Shikijika. I wanted one with Herbivore, so I had Hahakurimo test them. I found a male with Herbivore. I caught him and named him STAG. That's where I ended.

My team:
MARU - 29
GATOR - 30
STAG - 27
Hatoopoo - 30
Dageki - 30
Hahakurimo - 31

Goals: Figure out what city I'm really at. Gonna breed me a Magic Guard Shinpora with Roost. Preferrably I'd like it to be either Modest, Timid, or Quiet (last resort). I'm gonna head back to those ruins in the desert and get my fossil. Going to choose the flyer since it looks like I won't be getting a Washibon anytime soon. =\

Question - I just finished the fourth gym. All I have for HM's is Cut. Am I missing some?

raz1337
26th September 2010, 6:25 AM
TLDR, but you're fine on HM's. Fly and Surf, you'll just be given to you. Strength is the one you have to search for, which is in the 4th city.

jolteonjak
26th September 2010, 6:30 AM
Thanks. I'll grab it on the way to the daycare.

Lorde
26th September 2010, 6:34 AM
I had previously gone to heal at the Pokemon Center in Hodomoe City so I could go on and challenge the Gym Leader quickly and get this over with. When I arrived however, Team Plasma and Geechisu were there at the Gym causing trouble. They soon left however and I was able to proceed into the Hodomoe Gym. It was hard navigating through the various lifts to reach the underground level where Yakon was. I battled countless trainers and defeated their Ground-types with Water and Grass. Reached Yakon and battled him. I made a mistake and sent out my Baokki against his tadpole Pokemon but made up for it by using Churine's evolved form. Then swept him away with Shell Balde courtesy of my Starter. Got the Quake Badge but no TM. Had to heal my team for now. Saved.

Index
26th September 2010, 10:05 AM
Breed and hatched 2 Tsutarja eggs.
Traded Tsutarja for Mijumaru.
Breed and hatched 2 Mijumaru eggs.
Traded Mijumaru for Pokabu.
Breed and hatched 1 Pokabu egg.

Traded Zekrom for Reshiram.
Traded Reshiram for Zorua.
Breeded and hatched 4 Zorua eggs.
Traded back 2 Zorua for Zekrom and Reshiram.

I'm tired.. :(

O Fortuna
26th September 2010, 10:17 AM
I have all eight gym badges and have gone through the Badge Check Gate. My battery was running low (my five year old DS has significantly less battery charge than my DSiXL, but unfortunately there are compatibility issues) so I have put it on to charge. I have saved in front of the first trainer on Victory Road. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow. That damn job slows down my progress.

Elite Trainer Corey
26th September 2010, 10:20 AM
omg how could you guys play the game in japanease you prob dont even know what your doing u should've gotten the english one early next year

Index
26th September 2010, 10:30 AM
omg how could you guys play the game in japanease you prob dont even know what your doing u should've gotten the english one early next year

I know what I'm doing though! :D

And I'm fighting Elite Four right now(leveling my low levels with EXP Share).

Rakurai
26th September 2010, 10:55 AM

Playing a Pokemon game in Japanese really isn't that bad so long as you have a basic grasp of the language.

But anyways, I'm presently sitting at the check-in area for the battles against the Elite Four. Planning on getting my Onondo five more levels so he can be fully evolved, and at the same level as rest of my team before I move on.

I was also happy to finally get my hands on a Monozu. I think I'll probably end up breeding one to use early on in my English game, because Sazandora is easily one of my favorite Pokemon of the gen.

Elite Trainer Corey
26th September 2010, 10:58 AM
i was nearly gonna import one but it would be to hard because of the language how do you guys handle it =O

CaptainCombusken
26th September 2010, 11:26 AM
i was nearly gonna import one but it would be to hard because of the language how do you guys handle it =O

I don't bother with trying to understand the Japanese. Instead, I just follow a nice little walkthrough and then I know what to do. I will certainly be getting white when it comes out in England, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much. What I'm playing now is basically just my test to see if I'll have good Pokemon for the rest of the game.

So yeah, I just got back on my game, and am currently on Hodomoe bridge. So not much change from my last post. But I'll be editing this throughout the day.
EDIT1: Did the freezer container and all of that, currently just about to take on Yahkon, the Ground gym leader.
Team:
http://www.iaza.com/work/100926C/Current_White_team33766.png

PipBoy
26th September 2010, 11:54 AM
Found me a shiny Yorterri yesterday =D My first shiny ever.
Please read spoiler tag, I need help!!!
Also if you can, could someone tell me where to go after I have found the team plasma leader in the desert ruins.

natie
26th September 2010, 11:54 AM
i was nearly gonna import one but it would be to hard because of the language how do you guys handle it =OSome of us do know Japanese.

And even if you don't, the games are pretty straight-forward.

O Fortuna
26th September 2010, 12:15 PM

I cope by reading and understand Japanese. Nevertheless, the games are not difficult to navigate without knowledge of Japanese. My younger sister is fooling around on my White until I've finished Black and am ready to play through White, and she has no Japanese knowledge. She is doing fine.

TrainerGreen
26th September 2010, 12:18 PM
i havent translated a single word for the storyline, or asked for help in the storyline except for the quicksand in ancient castle. i know more spanish than japanese. and im doing just fine with 90&#37; of the isshu dex complete and a few level 70+poke mon. plus every legendary in my game that i can catch on my own.

Nimop
26th September 2010, 12:39 PM
Interesting that my trainer is a guy, but half of my team is female (not neccesarily a bad thing, just interesting)...

My trainer is a guy too and my whole team is female :D especially the starter pokemon is lucky, with the 1/8 chance :)

natie
26th September 2010, 1:07 PM
My trainer is a guy too and my whole team is female :D especially the starter pokemon is lucky, with the 1/8 chance :)That means your Pokémon will grow to like you more quickly.

Lucky bastard.

Elite Trainer Corey
26th September 2010, 1:56 PM
so i would do well if i just followed a walkthrough like on youtube dont get me wrong ive played japanease pokemon games before i imported platinum but i never really got into it because the english one came out a little after

XGallade
26th September 2010, 2:50 PM
Does anyone think i'll be able to beat Cynthia with:

Lvl 75 Kyurem
Lvl 70 Urugamosu
Lvl 61 Reshiram
Lvl 55 Jaroda
Lvl 52 Victini
Lvl 50 Shanderaa

Imma go try her, wish me luck.

raz1337
26th September 2010, 3:27 PM
so i would do well if i just followed a walkthrough like on youtube dont get me wrong ive played japanease pokemon games before i imported platinum but i never really got into it because the english one came out a little after

I mean, there are guides everywhere for the game. I follow the help and discovery thread here to know what to do in the game. Plus on Smogon, I use this for translations of basic things:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78929

And Serebii has massive information in the BW section of the site and the Pokedex. I mean, I get lost easily without English, but it has the same basic premise as any Pokemon game. You can really just guess a lot based on past experience playing other Pokemon games. What would've ****ed me over is if they had stuff that *required* us to talk to NPC's and understand them. Remember the Team Rocket password stuff in RBY? That would've screwed over some of us playing Japanese games.

Pokefan1023
26th September 2010, 4:34 PM
I use a handy walkthrough for the game. The writer has a basic knowledge of Japanese, and really that's all I need. I probably could fudge it without a walkthrough, but still. (:

Anyhow, I just beat the Sanyou City Gym. Even with a team comprised of four level 12 Pokemon (Tsutaja, Yooterri, Choroneko, Hiyappu), Pod (the fire one?)'s Yooterri managed to take down my Yooterri after I made some really dumb move choices (I don't know Japanese, so I'm still learning movesets with trial and error) and gave my Choroneko a run for her money, but she managed to smush him anyway, even after Pod healed him :)

AND then my Hiyappu faced Baoppu - loving the music change for the Gym leader's final Pokemon, really psyched me and my Hiyappu up! But Baoppu wasn't hard at all, just a few waterguns and a scratch.

I've already logged more than 5 hours into this game...and this is only the first gym! 0-0 this may give my Soulsilver a run for it's money in terms of length.

I can't wait until I finally find Tabunne...have not seen one single patch of shaking grass, and I've spent ages training.

Index
26th September 2010, 5:04 PM
Breed and hatched 2 Tsutarja eggs.
Traded Tsutarja for Mijumaru.
Breed and hatched 2 Mijumaru eggs.
Traded Mijumaru for Pokabu.
Breed and hatched 1 Pokabu egg.

Traded Zekrom for Reshiram.
Traded Reshiram for Zorua.
Breeded and hatched 4 Zorua eggs.
Traded back 2 Zorua for Zekrom and Reshiram.

I'm tired.. :(

Continued from above. :)

Traded another Zorua for Zekrom(Yes, I've breeded more!)
Traded Zekrom for Mewtwo.

EDITE:

Traded a Zorua for Zoroark(Looks like someone is desperate?)

omegahealer
26th September 2010, 5:09 PM
today i reached the city with the 7th gym, 20+hours playtime and counting :)

training my team to lvl 35 now, my daikenki is lvl 48 and leading the team :)
Had something weird happening last night when catching a pokemon the pokeball only shaked once and it was captured, and it also made a different sound then usual? Was i so far asleep that i am halucinating? or is there a new mechanic that sometimes make it possible for the ball to succeed after 1 shake?

XGallade
26th September 2010, 5:29 PM
Had something weird happening last night when catching a pokemon the pokeball only shaked once and it was captured, and it also made a different sound then usual? Was i so far asleep that i am halucinating? or is there a new mechanic that sometimes make it possible for the ball to succeed after 1 shake?

I had that a while ago to, only one shake. Weird...

Anyway, i managed to beat Cynthia (Hooray for Revives and Full Restore spamming), her Garchomp's a bish, Dragon rush nearly OHKO'd my Kyurem in 1 hit , im just lucky i didn't flinch o.o
Im doing a few Battle Subway's now, and according to the subway map, the pink line ends up on an island. Anyone know whats there? Ill find out soon enough though

TrainerGreen
26th September 2010, 5:30 PM
not at all. i also had this happen,a nd it has been noted by others as well.

i treid quite a few times to get it to repeat, btu to no avail. an dotn try whistling into your mic in a crowded room every tiem you throw a pokeball, peopel look at ya funny for soem reason.

INDEX~!!!! what can i do to get a Zorua from ya bud? need a Dratini? heh. People are seriously trading their Legendary dragons for them?? I need to get in on this, I could use a Reshiram and Black's unique romaer legendary.

my only real update is that im filling up my "own" ishhu dex quite well. and got a ditto, FINALLY. >.>

^nope, the game wouldnt let me on it!! lmk whats there!

CaptainCombusken
26th September 2010, 6:27 PM
OK, so I'm currently in the Electic Rock cave, but only the entrance, so I can catch a Bachuru and train it a bit. As I type this, I've just caught a level 27 female one! She's gone to my PC though, cos I decided I'd quite like a Tabunne in my dex and I'd deposited Bolt in the PC. I need a good name... I was going to call the female one I got Arachne, but of course in Japanese I've only got 5 characters...
Ok, I got it. I'm calling her Aria.

Now going back to the PC to get her.
EDIT1: Got her. Just defeated one of the two trainers on route 6 I specifically left out for her to get experience from.
Team:
http://www.iaza.com/work/100927C/Current_White_team90720.png
EDIT2: Working my way through the Electric Rock Cave. Slow progress, but...
Anyway, I'm off for the day. See ya!

Jigglypaul
26th September 2010, 7:14 PM
Just done the last gym. I love the gyms this time they are great.

Just caught the Afro bull.

Going to make some tea and get the fire going, it's getting a bit cold here. Then I need to level up a bit before going much further.

jwla
26th September 2010, 10:53 PM
Haven't done my to further my story today. Caught a bunch of Pokemon, including Kobaruon--this is the first legendary Pokemon I have captured--and evolved my boxed Chillarmy. My entire team is at level 42, and they need some work, I think, before heading to Iris' gym. I am contemplating putting either Kibago or Kurimugan into DayCare, and maybe using one of them. I might just give the gym a shot with my team. I don't have any type advantages, though. We'll see.

My team:

Tsjuya (Jaroda) Lv. 42
Pantsu (Zuruzukin) Lv. 42
Zeze (Zeburaika) Lv. 42
Pupu (Abagoora) Lv. 42
Nazuca (Shinpora) Lv. 42
Supuki (Shanderaa) Lv. 42

Chris-kun
26th September 2010, 11:32 PM
Beat Belle and Cheren on Route 4, explored a lot of the desert. Zoroua evolved, I caught the cactus pokemon and Desukan's prevo incase I might want them later, but didn't add them to my team. Got the Aaken fossil, back tracked a bit to bring it to life and caught two Tabunne, then made it to Raimon City. Met with Belle, and she forced me over to the Musical Hall, then met with her dad. After that, I went to ride the ferris wheel with N, then battled him. Totally dominated. Zoroark destroyed the fourth gym leader and gave me my fourth badge! Fought Cheren on Route 5, and then crossed the draw bridge to Hodome City.

Once there, I went over to Route 6 and caught a female Shikijika. Switched the season to autumn, and am now back on Route 5 training her!

Team:
Futachimaru (M ; Woter) Lvl. 31
Musharna (F ; Muu) Lvl. 31
Zoroark (M ; Zorro) Lvl. 32
Aaken (M ; Aken) Lvl. 31
Shikijika (F ; Bambi) Lvl. 23

darkguizaum
27th September 2010, 12:41 AM
BLACK AND WHITE
YAY
So I started with Pokabu, beat rivals, caught Yooterii and Minezumi, boxed Minezumi. Reached first city, then I got my monkey. Beat first gym, grinded on Tabunnes forever, beat gym 2 with an N battle beforehand, retrieved the Dragonite head, Grinded, caught a Zuruggu and a Meguroko, and now I am on the desert grinding my Meguroko

Team

Chaobuu (Bacon) lvl 26
Haderia (Furry) lvl 26
Yanakki (Diddy) lvl 26
Meguroko (Shade) lvl 24

Walcott
27th September 2010, 1:21 AM
I made my way through Electric Rock Cave today ^^ I didn't realize until I was halfway through that I had three fainted Pok&#233;mon, no Revives, and no Escape Ropes :< Luckily I was able to fight through the Plasma grunts with just my Gamagaru and Darumakka. I also had my Hoiiga with me, but it wasn't too strong so I only sent it out when I had to.

While I was in the cave I progressed more on my attempt to get all of the new Pok&#233;mon. I caught Denchura's pre-evolution, a Gear, and the one Pok&#233; that spins like a top. I know Denchura's pre-evolution will take a spot on my team, though the other two will only be there when I'm leveling stuff to evolve.

I also went through the Tower of Heaven and caught Hitomoshi and Riguree. I saved right after I talked to the Gym Leader at the top, so once I go back down to the town I'll be adding Hitomoshi to my team ^^

I caught Shimama's evolution before going into the Tower, as well as Minezumi's evolution. That's all for now :3

PearlDex
27th September 2010, 3:02 AM
How many pokemon boxes are there in the PC? In my Platinum, I have 1 of every pokemon (ex. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur all the way up to Arceus). I hope there's enough to keep this going. And enough to hold the alternate forms. (All Unown, Deoxys, Giratina, and Rotom forms are in the box. 2 Shaymin, even though it won't stay transformed in-box. I have all the Arceus stored in my Pearl version since they won't fit.)

cmitch25
27th September 2010, 3:09 AM
How many pokemon boxes are there in the PC? In my Platinum, I have 1 of every pokemon (ex. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur all the way up to Arceus). I hope there's enough to keep this going. And enough to hold the alternate forms. (All Unown, Deoxys, Giratina, and Rotom forms are in the box. 2 Shaymin, even though it won't stay transformed in-box. I have all the Arceus stored in my Pearl version since they won't fit.)From what I've heard, It starts with 8 and can be expanded to 16 by putting a pokemon in each box, and to 24 by repeating.

PearlDex
27th September 2010, 3:17 AM
From what I've heard, It starts with 8 and can be expanded to 16 by putting a pokemon in each box, and to 24 by repeating.

24 boxes, 30 pokemon a piece... I seriously hope you are right. Can't wait to have all of them on one cartridge. (Then, watch, something horrible will happen to it. Still excited, though.)

O Fortuna
27th September 2010, 4:27 AM
OK, Elite Four was easy enough to do, no problems. I make my way to N and I am slaughtered. *sigh*

Grinding in Victory Road. Hope I come across Monozu. So rare.

Lorde
27th September 2010, 4:36 AM
I went west towards the next town after beating Yakon at the Hodomoe City Gym. However, Belle appeared and we had yet another rival battle. She was easy to beat though since her team doesn't rely on strength, more like defense. I healed then set off once more and ran into a Shikijika that I just had to capture on the way to Fukiyose City. Caught it and then caught the new mushroom Pokemon and the new blue beetle Pokemon. I challenged the trainers along the way, most of whom were scientists, then battled several wild Hatoopoo to gain experience and level up. Met up with Professor Araragi and Belle in the Electric Rock Cave and then found N somewhere inside. He left and I had to search for him. Battled Gear, Denchura's pre-evo, and tons of wacky Electric and Steel Pokemon until I reach Team Plasma grunts. Beat them, then found N near the exit. Battled him and had a rough time of it but beat him in the end. Found my way out of the cave and arrived in Fukiyose City. Saved.

Index
27th September 2010, 4:50 AM
Currently fighting Elite Four, leveling Zorua and Mewtwo(both holding EXP Share). :D

Rakurai
27th September 2010, 5:17 AM
Decided to take on the Elite Four with five Pokemon in the upper 40s.

Had a fair bit of trouble with the psychic and dark members, a little with the ghost member, and none whatsoever with the fighting member (Mainly because my Ononokusu just did a clean sweep after dragon dancing a couple of times).

As for the last battle:

I simply loved the twist of not actually fighting the champion, and going up against Team Plasma's leaders for the final battles instead. The music and cutscenes were epic, and it's honestly the first time I've gotten chills from playing a Pokemon game, simply out of how intense things were at the end (Mostly due to N's battle theme, though. Easily the best in the game, IMO).

I also liked the little touch of having Zekrom automatically placed at the front of the party if you captured it so it can square off against Reshiram.

As for the actual battles, though, they gave me less trouble then any of the Elite 4 members. It was mostly just a set-up then sweep deal for both of them, N by my Jaroda, and Gochisu by my Ononokusu (Didn't feel like taking any chances against his Sazandora). Also ended up catching Zekrom with a single Ultra Ball multiple times, as I wanted to get one with an attack raising nature. N's Zoroark did give me an amusing surprise though, since I initially wondered how in the world my Hihidaruma got outsped by a Gigigigear, then learned the truth after I OHKO'd it with Flare Blitz.

I also got every single High Link power up after reaching a level of 30 in both the Black and White categories, which got me a differently colored Trainer Card (Purple, which shifted to red after beating the game).

Fede-kun
27th September 2010, 6:12 AM
so~ i got my games some days ago (5) and right now:

-currently in the 7th gym city. leveling up my Erufun to (if i dont get bored of it in the way) level 45. all the pokemon in the water here just scream to be used as exp slaves lol
- also it's raining right now o.o it wasn't raining when i got here some hours ago (stopped playing for a while and i'm now playing again). so that means the weather changes randomly? that's pretty cool.

also i can't believe all you can do with a zoroa D= kids in japan are crazy. i hope when i end my game there will be still enough kind kids to give me their zerkrom for a breded zoroa <3 lol

Chris-kun
27th September 2010, 7:26 AM
Finally breaking for the night, so much happened. Evolved Bambi, she's no like my power house <3 Wotter finally evolved as well, and so did Aken. I made it through the electric cave and through the amazing tower. I wanted to put candle on my team, but I needed a sixth Pokemon that could learn strength so I couldn't :( Caught one for post game fun though. The Lucky Egg+Tabunne on Route 7=best training ever. I bumped most of my team up to 40 before hitting the Gym. I didn't intend to go through, but I accidentily entered the first cannon, so I went ahead anyway. Cleared it with no problems, I think I'm overleveled LOL

Trained the rest of my Pokes up to 40 and then explored more of Route 7. Met Cheren and kicked his ***, and then got Surf. Which prompted me to go exploring. I went and explored Route 17/18, got the moth egg. Won't be using it till post game, but nice to have. Then I went back to Yaguruma Forest and explored around with Surf, and finally I decided Kibago would be my sixth, so I went to Fukiyose Cave too look for one. The first one I found was female, and she was quickly caught. She had to go to the PC because I had my HM Slave Crown Raikou (I already triggered the Zoroark event with it, so it's useless).

Explored more of the cave, and accidentally triggered Kobaruon. Since I didn't know whether it'd respawn post-E4 like legendaries in Gen IV, I decided to catch it. Despite being severely under-prepared, thanks to keeping hypnosis on Muu, I was able to catch it in the second Timer Ball I threw at it.

Flew back to Hodome City to get Kibago out of the box, and then I saved and finished for the night.

Team:
Daikenki (M ; Woter) Lvl. 41
Musharna (F ; Muu) Lvl. 40
Zoroark (M ; Zorro) Lvl. 41
Akeousu (M ; Aken) Lvl. 41
Mebukijika (F ; Bambi) Lvl. 45
Kibago (F ; Axe) Lvl. 30

O Fortuna
27th September 2010, 9:09 AM
Found me a Monozu after much searching. I wish I'd known I only need to look in the first room of Victory Road.

Raikaria
27th September 2010, 10:36 AM
Well, I've got the game now.

I'm catching and tring everything, except the obvious Bidoof Replacement.

I'm currently at the Forest, and catching the pokemon there.

And I've just decided to drop the Sumgleaf starter. Seriously, that thing is useless, and I just encountered a far better Grass-type, Cherine. This'll be the first game I drop my starter. Man, Smugleaf's worse than Chikorita, in-game. Not to mention Churine is a great Doubles partner for Munna.

I'm still searching for the little Grass/Bug type, I want to see which bug's superior.

My current team is:

Churine [Bud]: Lv 16
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain

Otamaru: [Frog] Lv 18
Mud Shot
Supersonic
BubbleBeam
Sing-Around

Nageki: Lv 18 [Heavy]
Focus Energy
Leer?
Vital Throw
Bide

Hadira: Lv 18 [Misty... after a little Yorkshire Terrier who lives near me]
Tackle
Cheer Up
Take Down
Bite

Munna: Lv 18
Psybeam
Moonlight
???
???

Fuside: Lv 15 [Worm]
Poision Sting
Screech
Persuit
Protect

... You'll get better when you learn Poision Tail, little bug...

O Fortuna
27th September 2010, 11:06 AM
You'd be hard pressed to find an in-game starter worse than Treecko.

Honestly though, Tsutarja is great. I wouldn't have beaten Shaga without it.

Rakurai
27th September 2010, 11:31 AM
Tsutaja was pretty lackluster for me at first, but once it picked up Leaf Blade and Coil, it became extremely good. Just use the latter move to your heart's content against a Pokemon who's attacks you can handle, then start sweeping. I couldn't have beaten the E4 without it.

But anyways, I've reached Kagome Town, and am quite surprised by the sheer number of old Pokemon in the area. I'm also pleased that most of them have pretty nice animations, but not so pleased by the fact that my namesake Pokemon is easily among the most boring in terms of animation (I take pity on the thing for KOing it with a super effective critical Dig attack).

O Fortuna
27th September 2010, 11:34 AM
Tsutaja was pretty lackluster for me at first, but once it picked up Leaf Blade and Coil, it became extremely good. Just use the latter move to your heart's content against a Pokemon who's attacks you can handle, then start sweeping. I couldn't have beaten the E4 without it.

Yes, I am battling N right now. Warubiaru took care of Zekrom and Jaroda is taking care of the rest. Sent it out against his Abagoora and Leech Seed + 6 Coils later, I am unstoppable. ^_^

TrainerGreen
27th September 2010, 12:24 PM
:mad: cant access wifi trading. wtfmate...

i finally figured out which way to point my DS to pick up a signal, and it turns out i cant even use it now.??

trying to get my Sazando, currently level 51.
moveset i plan on using-
Dragon Pulse,Sing-A-Round,Rest,Flamethrower. I was going to do some breeding for it to have Dark Pulse instead,, as more pokemon are effected by dark type attacks than Dragon, but since only Salamence can apparently give it off ??

heres to hoping i find some local players to do trades through union room. what was the point of makign a device wireless only, when itd be alot easier to make it wired as well...

nooby121
27th September 2010, 1:13 PM
if youve played and traded pokemon in gen1-3 then you would appreciate the wired thingy xD

Elite Trainer Corey
27th September 2010, 1:46 PM
alright im an australian and i would like to know the best place to get pokemon black or white i saw the page and it gives full info about everything so ill go good at it so what is a trusted site that sells the game? ill just one in japanease and the other in english

Rakurai
27th September 2010, 2:12 PM
alright im an australian and i would like to know the best place to get pokemon black or white i saw the page and it gives full info about everything so ill go good at it so what is a trusted site that sells the game? ill just one in japanease and the other in english

PlayAsia would probably be your best bet.

Domiciwah
27th September 2010, 3:09 PM
I ordered mine from Play-Asia on 22nd sept & it arrived today :O

ShadowDragon16
27th September 2010, 5:07 PM
I recently captured Kyuremu and Birijion. I have all three of the fighting legendaries as well as that Bug/Fire Urugamosu.

Right now I am training my team in route 14 and capturing pokemon in the white forest. While Im doing that, I'm breeding/hatching Pokabu eggs.

I know a trade thread hasnt been set up, but if anyone wants a Pokabu in exchange for a newly hatch tsutaja or mijumaru I'll glady trade

Index
27th September 2010, 5:49 PM
I recently captured Kyuremu and Birijion. I have all three of the fighting legendaries as well as that Bug/Fire Urugamosu.

Right now I am training my team in route 14 and capturing pokemon in the white forest. While Im doing that, I'm breeding/hatching Pokabu eggs.

I know a trade thread hasnt been set up, but if anyone wants a Pokabu in exchange for a newly hatch tsutaja or mijumaru I'll glady trade

Well, you can trade over GTS. :D

Back on topic:

Traded Reshiram(I have 3 by the way) for Lugia.. XD

CaptainCombusken
27th September 2010, 5:49 PM
God, this cave is LOONG, man! It's funny, cos it seems short of Marriland's walthrough, but it's quite long actually.

So yeah. Nearly got to N at the end of the cave. I'll update when I beat him.
Doredias are actually ridiculously easy to kill. Just get a Darumakka level 31 with Fire Punch and it can kill it in one. Marriland says it's a pain to defeat, I disagree...

EDIT1: Dang, I'm out of the Cave and now have no Walkthough... :(

Laszdy
27th September 2010, 6:56 PM
Played not much this weekend but this what I've achieved the last 3 days:
-Yooterri evolved into Haderia
-caught a Dokkora
-caught a Kurumiru
-Pokabu evolved into Choabuu
-Defeated team plasma in the forest and returned the skull
-Got a moon stone
-Arrived at Hiun City
-Still looking for a way to enter the gym

Chris-kun
27th September 2010, 7:06 PM
Played for about an hour, trained Kibago up five levels, and left so many tabunne corpses behind. That Pokemon is like the perfect training fodder, it's amazing :D

bloodghoul
27th September 2010, 7:15 PM
OK I have finally managed to get my hands on a Japanese Pokemon Black and have started playing so here is what I have managed to do.

- Picked Mijumaru as my starter
- Beat both Belle and Cheren
- Got to First Gym City and Beat the Plasma Members
- Picked up my Boappu
- Beat the First Gym leader using both Pokemon
- Went to next Gym city and beat Cheren again
- Went on a useless route and caught a Dokkaraa
- Trained up a bit and beat the second gym
- On my way to next city!

Team
http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/icons/502.png - Mizu - Level 21
http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/icons/513.png - Fira - Level 20
http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/icons/532.png - Li - Level 21

Off to play some more!!

ShadowDragon16
27th September 2010, 7:17 PM
Well, you can trade over GTS. :D

Back on topic:

Traded Reshiram(I have 3 by the way) for Lugia.. XD

How do i do that?

guitalex
27th September 2010, 7:44 PM
Already beat the game, leveling up past Black City.

Caught my first previous gen Pokemon, which was Tropius. I had encountered a Drifblim, a Jigglypuff and a Golduck before I was finally able to catch Tropius. Happy because I'm a Grass Pokemon kind of guy.

Also traded someone in the GTS a Gabitto for a Zoroa (and he gave me a level 1 female to boot!) so I bred like 20 of them, picked the ones with favorable natures, leveled them up via daycare until like level 13 and chose the best balanced one. After becoming a Zoroark, I taught him Shadow Ball via TM.

Then noticed TMs are infinitely reusable. No, really. Save your game and teach anything to your Pokemon; you'll keep the TM.

Pamizard
27th September 2010, 7:47 PM
In black i just beat the bug gym. Here is my team so far

Futachimaru (from a friend), Zorua (from a friend), Yanapuu, Kibago (from a friend) Koromori and Megarouko.

I did start with pokabu but decided to hold him off (he is a choubii or w/e u call it) i will use him after i beat the game just to get emboar

Lorde
27th September 2010, 8:52 PM
I had previously just arrived in Fukiyose City to challenge the Gym Leader. Some guy and the Fukiyose Gym Leader came to talk to me about something, then the Gym Leader left to the northern route north of the city for some reason. Went to heal in the Pokemon Center and explored the city a bit. Got items found in the houses and grass and then went to the airport but it didn't seem to do much. Found the Gym way in the back but it was closed so I went north to the route to find the Gym Leader. Found tons of wild Miruhoggu and Shikijika in the tall grass but beat them to level up. I beat all the trainers long the way and healed at a rest house. Found the tower in the forest and entered to find the Gym Leader. I found that new candle Pokemon and the new brain Pokemon and caught each. Found the TM for Shadow Claw and taught it to my Baokki. Finally found the Gym Leader at the summit, rang the bell, and she returned to the Gym. I saved to battle her later.

raz1337
27th September 2010, 8:54 PM
I ran the game with the fire pig and 5 slaves that held HM's and healed/revived the pig. I got the pig to level 80ish after being the elite 4 once, then realized I'd have a difficult time beating the upgraded elite 4. I did some research and saw how hard it'd be to level a new Pokemon. I then saw Kyuremu was level 75. So, I caught it. I leveled it a few levels, and gave it a modified moveset.

So, I went into the elite 4 upgraded with:

Emboar 88
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Boiling Water
Brick Break

Kyuremu 80
Dragon Pulse
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Stone Edge

Everyone was simple, except for the fighting one. I had to do some shuffling and revive the pig and dragon. I lucked out and the AI switched Pokemon to something weaker that allowed me to revive and heal my team. So, Emboar went up to 89 and Kyuremu went to 81.

I still need to:

- Try Battle Subway
- Explore the Royal Isshu
- Get Victini
- Get the roaming genie
- Battle the gamefreak guy
- Battle Belle Saturday night
- Dream World

Laszdy
27th September 2010, 9:01 PM
got a leaf stone from some guy in the Hiun city harbor.This means I can evolve yanappu.I'm not going to do this because yanakki can't learn any attck from hisself.Think lvl 43 i will evolve it
Still looking for a way in the Hiun city gym:Chasing the plasma grunt

ShadowDragon16
27th September 2010, 9:07 PM
Already beat the game, leveling up past Black City.

Caught my first previous gen Pokemon, which was Tropius. I had encountered a Drifblim, a Jigglypuff and a Golduck before I was finally able to catch Tropius. Happy because I'm a Grass Pokemon kind of guy.

Also traded someone in the GTS a Gabitto for a Zoroa (and he gave me a level 1 female to boot!) so I bred like 20 of them, picked the ones with favorable natures, leveled them up via daycare until like level 13 and chose the best balanced one. After becoming a Zoroark, I taught him Shadow Ball via TM.

Then noticed TMs are infinitely reusable. No, really. Save your game and teach anything to your Pokemon; you'll keep the TM.

Are the pokemon in the GTS in japanese like every other pokemon?

Pamizard
27th September 2010, 9:08 PM
Beat The electric gym. I'm glad i got lucky egg from one of the pokemon i got from my friend. Before i got my croc to evlove now warubiru is level 34 so 6 levels away from evolveing

Laszdy
27th September 2010, 9:13 PM
got a leaf stone from some guy in the Hiun city harbor.This means I can evolve yanappu.I'm not going to do this because yanakki can't learn any attck from hisself.Think lvl 43 i will evolve it
Still looking for a way in the Hiun city gym:searching for the plasma grunt

mew-the original
27th September 2010, 9:16 PM
So iver the past couple of days I haven't been playing much, but I've made some progress so here it is:
* Traveled through the magnetic cave
* Battled N
* Went back to the Ancient Tower and got the wing fossil
* Took it to the museum and revived a male Aaken who I named Avian
* Entered the 6th gym town and met the gym leader
* Doll evolved into Hihidaruma
* Went up ahead to the castle and cheered her up
* Pulverized her.

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/502.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/523.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/542.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/552.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/555.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/566.png

(Left to Right):
River - Lv.34
Dash - Lv.34
Lady - Lv.34
Chomp - Lv.34
Doll - Lv.35
Avian - Lv.35

Edit: I'm also considering starting to rotate my team around which means adding a few pokemon... Possibly 2-3 pokemon.

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/612.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/561.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/563.png

Meh... we'll see.

Pamizard
27th September 2010, 9:20 PM
Koromori finally evolved im so happy. It evolved at level 33

Laszdy
27th September 2010, 9:46 PM
Just beat the plasma grunt.Had some converstion with 2 plasma sages and some more plasma guys.I can enter the Hiun gym

TrainerGreen
27th September 2010, 10:06 PM
then realized I'd have a difficult time beating the upgraded elite 4.

;)

congrats though, my first time battling adeku i realized we had 2 of the same poke, i had baibanira and urogmasu(that moth thing) almost 3, but i wanted to save hitomoshi/rampurruu/chandelier until i had the tms i wanted for it.

i hit 401 poke seen in my dex earlier. havent really played much i was busy cleanign the house, but i have plans to level/evolve a few pokes by the end of the day to increase my ishhu dex by at least 3. im almost done it!!

sarju7
28th September 2010, 12:36 AM
Hey you guys i am a new user so you probaly havent seen me post anything but i was wondering is it possible to get more than 1 elemental monkey in the game without cheating?and how do you post new threads?