PDA

View Full Version : RMT: Sandstream Gen 5

Copley Hill Gym
6th October 2010, 6:05 PM
In the last generation, I found a niche I liked, and it was a sandstream team based around, but not limited to, Tyranitar and Hippowdon.

In the 5th generation, I wanted to build upon the Pokemon I'd trained, but also see if there were ways in which I could improve their movesets, and possibly replace a few of the weaker Pokemon.

Most of my sets can I think, be found on Serebii's 4th generation Pokemon of the Week, some of them are ones I've adapted for my own preference. I make no claim on creating any sets here.

Currently, these are the six Pokemon I'm debating on keeping in the team, although I have my eye on using the legendary Rock/Fighting Muskedeer, given its unique typing, and possibly adding Aakeosu to replace Skarmory, as I have a habit of picking out a lot of offensively charged Pokemon as opposed defensive.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/248.png

Tyranitar (Adamant) @Leftovers
Ability (Sandstream)
EVs: (252 Attack / 252Speed / 4HP)
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/227.png

Skarmory (Impish) @Leftovers
Ability (Keen Eye)
EVs: (252 HP / 96 Atk / 140 Def / 20 Spd)
-Spikes
-Toxic
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/395.png

Empoleon (Modest) @Choice Specs
Ability (Torrent)
EVs: ( 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Flash Cannon
-Grass Knot

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/448.png

Lucario (Modest) @Choice Scarf
Ability (Inner Focus)
EVs: (252 Sp.Attack / 252Speed / 4HP))
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Flash Cannon
-Dark Pulse

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/445.png

Garchomp (Jolly) @Choice Scarf
Ability (Sand Veil)
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/473.png

Mamoswine (Adamant) @Focus Band
Ability (optional)
-Ice Shard
-Avalanche
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

These are the two from the fifth generation I'm thinking about:

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/567.png

Aakeosu (Jolly) @Choice Scarf
Ability (Faint-Hearted)
-Crunch
-U-turn
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Claw

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/639.png

Terakion (Jolly) @Leftovers
Ability (Heart of Justice)
EVs: (252 Attack / 126 Defense / 126 Speed / 4HP)
-Sacred Sword
-Stone Edge
-X Scissor
-Poison Jab

My gut feeling tells me I'm stocking way too many choice scarfers (!), but I am more offensively minded and like trying to match up subs in, and out, to moves I use.

My full squad from Gen 4, now on my Black Version, is nineteen Pokemon (Mamoswine, Garchomp (ChoiceChomp), Lucario (special), Empoleon (special attack/wall), Skarmory (spikes), Tyraniter (DDtar), Torterra, Flygon, Lucario (physical), Swampert, Skarmory (physical wall), Hippowdon (wall and staller), Cradily, Aerodactyl, Rhyperior, Armaldo, Metagross, Aggron and Camerupt. I like to change the team about a lot to keep myself, and anyone I battle, on our toes.

I know a few of these Pokemon are considered uber or broken to some extent, but when looking at, say, Garchomp, remember there's a Flygon that fills the same (but less powerful) niche, and for Tyranitar there's Hippowdon that slots in there. Overall I enjoy my sandstorm team, and would like to continue in this vein, into the fifth generation.

Thanks for reading, any and all comments are welcome and appreciated, included new Pokemon to consider.

EDIT:

Am currently mulling over this team:

Ability (Sandstream)
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake

Ability (Keen Eye)
-Spikes
-Toxic
-Steel Wing
-Whirlwind

Ability (Faint-Hearted)
-Crunch
-U-turn
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Tail

-Sacred Sword
-Stone Edge
-X Scissor
-Rock Polish

Lucario (Modest) @Life Orb
Ability (Inner Focus)
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Flash Cannon
-Dark Pulse

Garchomp (Adamant) @Choice Scarf
Ability (Sand Veil)
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

Shine
6th October 2010, 6:39 PM
Aakeosu has only one ability, it's not optional xD
IMO Scarfed + 252 Speed EVs + 110 Base Speed is rather overkill for Aakeosu, use Choice Band instead, it helps when that stupid Faint-Hearted ability activates.
Also, replace Crunch with Earthquake. Aerial Ace is an option over U-Turn.

Terakion wants Swords Dance or Rock Polish over Poison Jab, since Poison's coverage as a type is bad.

the others are standard moveset....

Copley Hill Gym
6th October 2010, 6:46 PM
Aakeosu has only one ability, it's not optional xD

Couldn't remember the name - no worries! :)

IMO Scarfed + 252 Speed EVs + 110 Base Speed is rather overkill for Aakeosu, use Choice Band instead, it helps when that stupid Faint-Hearted ability activates.

*Nods

That's a good point, well made. Where should I put the EVs - perhaps 126 in speed, and 126 in defense?

Also, replace Crunch with Earthquake. Aerial Ace is an option over U-Turn.

I like Crunch - it seems to give good coverage against the amount of ghost types there are this generation, whereas earthquake would miss most due to levitate in a lot of the cases. But I'll give it a go and come back to you with my findings. U-turn's in there in case I want a quick getaway, or swap into a special/physical wall.

Terakion wants Swords Dance or Rock Polish over Poison Jab, since Poison's coverage as a type is bad.

Fair points, will look at Rock Polish.

the others are standard moveset....

I did say that in my original post, mind :)

Thanks for your very prompt reply, I'll edit my OP for the abilities I missed.

Shine
6th October 2010, 7:29 PM
Most of the levitating ghost can be defeated easily with the STAB Rock Slide anyway ;)
Rock + Ground also has a very wide coverage.

and how many strong ghosts has Levitate? Rotom, Gengar, Mismagius, and Giratina OF. Only four, and Giratina OF is not found during normal gameplay, so that means only three. Out of those three, Rotom is the only one with decent Defense, and even then it's only when it is on its alternate forms.

and oh, I'm not sure about the EVs, though :p

murkrowrob
6th October 2010, 8:09 PM
Have you considered Doryuuzu. Great attack plus an ability that makes it annoyingky quick in a sandstorm = great physical sweeper. Plus, it can rapid spin :P

Also, on a more defensive note, Nattorei is great for entry hazards, however, I guess Skarmory is more appropriate for absorbing ground.

Noctourniquet
6th October 2010, 8:19 PM
I guess I'll fix the pre-fifth Gen stuff.

Firstly, Tyranitar needn't run 252 Spe as it has Dragon Dance to boost that Spe naturally anyway. You can therefore cut down those EVs a little bit in order to emphasise your natural bulk while outspeeding a decent target. Adamant Lucario is a massive threat to Tyranitar, so I would suggest you run 116 Spe to outspeed this target at +1. Otherwise, you're fine.

Empoleon can run Specs I guess but imo the Life Orb + Agility version is superior.

• Empoleon @ Life Orb
• Modest Nature
• 44 HP / 252 SpAtk / 212 Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Signal Beam
- Agility

I'll just jump straight into the explanation here. Surf gets you your solid STAB attack, while Ice Beam gives you some backup coverage. Hidden Power [Electric] forms the BoltBeam combo alongside Ice Beam for almost unresisted coverage but if this is not possible then Signal Beam works just fine too, again for coverage. The EVs get you past a Timid Electrode at +2, or in other words after using Agility once. Idk if you'll need to modify this if there are some new 5th Gen threats even faster than that, but I doubt it.

I guess you can get away with a Choiced Lucario, although I can;t help but notice the massive amount of Choice on this team... Anyway, it should be more or less fine. There's probably a better replacement for a move with such poor coverage as Flash Cannon, though. A Hidden Power type jumps to mind, perhaps Rock if you can get it. It gets decent coverage alongside Fighting.

If you're Choicing Lucario then un-choice Chompy and stick Swords Dance > Fire Fang, with Rock Slide > Stone Edge for the boosted accuracy. Garchomp has sufficient bulk to take a hit or two on while it's setting up, and then sweep well, far better imo than it would be able to with a Choice Band.

Running Spe on an Avalanche Mamo is a contradiction in my eyes; Swap round the HP and Spe values and you're good to go. Again, Rock Slide > Stone Edge if at all possible imo.

That's all for now, hope it helps.

Copley Hill Gym
6th October 2010, 9:09 PM
Most of the levitating ghost can be defeated easily with the STAB Rock Slide anyway ;)
Rock + Ground also has a very wide coverage.

and how many strong ghosts has Levitate? Rotom, Gengar, Mismagius, and Giratina OF. Only four, and Giratina OF is not found during normal gameplay, so that means only three. Out of those three, Rotom is the only one with decent Defense, and even then it's only when it is on its alternate forms.

Fair point. I'll have a go with rock slide then.

Have you considered Doryuuzu. Great attack plus an ability that makes it annoyingky quick in a sandstorm = great physical sweeper. Plus, it can rapid spin :P

Trying to breed a few decent ones at the minute, not having much luck. If I get a decent one with good IVs, I'll definitely try one out :)

Also, on a more defensive note, Nattorei is great for entry hazards, however, I guess Skarmory is more appropriate for absorbing ground.

My thoughts exactly, it's why I stuck with my Skarmories in the overall squad rather than train up a new Nattorei. I may do in the future, mind.

I guess I'll fix the pre-fifth Gen stuff.

Firstly, Tyranitar needn't run 252 Spe as it has Dragon Dance to boost that Spe naturally anyway. You can therefore cut down those EVs a little bit in order to emphasise your natural bulk while outspeeding a decent target. Adamant Lucario is a massive threat to Tyranitar, so I would suggest you run 116 Spe to outspeed this target at +1. Otherwise, you're fine.

Adamant Lucario was why I ran 252 Evs if I am honest. I run my own physical Lucario as a counterpart to the special one I use above, and it's ridiculous how quickly it runs through tyranitars. But I worked out that with a single DD plus the 252 speed EVs, I can outspeed that Lucario set and a few other hard hitting pokes. That said, it's a new generation so I'm open minded to trying it out - perhaps 116 in speed, 252 attack, 4 HP and the rest in defence?

Empoleon can run Specs I guess but imo the Life Orb + Agility version is superior.

• Empoleon @ Life Orb
• Modest Nature
• 44 HP / 252 SpAtk / 212 Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Signal Beam
- Agility

I'll just jump straight into the explanation here. Surf gets you your solid STAB attack, while Ice Beam gives you some backup coverage. Hidden Power [Electric] forms the BoltBeam combo alongside Ice Beam for almost unresisted coverage but if this is not possible then Signal Beam works just fine too, again for coverage. The EVs get you past a Timid Electrode at +2, or in other words after using Agility once. Idk if you'll need to modify this if there are some new 5th Gen threats even faster than that, but I doubt it.

Not my cup of tea personally, but thank you for posting that set, it's something to mull over if I decide to train a new Empoleon at some point :)

I guess you can get away with a Choiced Lucario, although I can;t help but notice the massive amount of Choice on this team... Anyway, it should be more or less fine. There's probably a better replacement for a move with such poor coverage as Flash Cannon, though. A Hidden Power type jumps to mind, perhaps Rock if you can get it. It gets decent coverage alongside Fighting.

I've generally got hideous luck with Hidden Powers, so I tend to stay away from them and focus on other moves. Good if you have the patience, I spent six months trying to get a Jolteon with hidden power ice - nothing doing! :(

If you're Choicing Lucario then un-choice Chompy and stick Swords Dance > Fire Fang, with Rock Slide > Stone Edge for the boosted accuracy. Garchomp has sufficient bulk to take a hit or two on while it's setting up, and then sweep well, far better imo than it would be able to with a Choice Band.

I could always keep Garchomp on choice scarf, and perhaps Life-Orb Lucario, given I am going for 252 evs in speed on that set in any event?

Running Spe on an Avalanche Mamo is a contradiction in my eyes; Swap round the HP and Spe values and you're good to go. Again, Rock Slide > Stone Edge if at all possible imo.

Fair enough, I'll see if I can change those EVs - I think if you get enough wing items+berries it can be done, not sure I've got the quantities to change it that much yet. But I will write that down now and do it when I can, thank you :)

That's all for now, hope it helps.

Great help, you all have been, thanks very much. Anymore critiques are always appreciated. :)

Noctourniquet
6th October 2010, 9:23 PM
Adamant Lucario was why I ran 252 Evs if I am honest. I run my own physical Lucario as a counterpart to the special one I use above, and it's ridiculous how quickly it runs through tyranitars. But I worked out that with a single DD plus the 252 speed EVs, I can outspeed that Lucario set and a few other hard hitting pokes. That said, it's a new generation so I'm open minded to trying it out - perhaps 116 in speed, 252 attack, 4 HP and the rest in defence?
It really depends on what the targets you outspeed with 252 Spe + Dragon Dance can actually do to Tyranitar; if they are not of enormous threat then you may rather invest in defences. Speaking of which, dump the rest into HP rather than Def, as HP boosts both of your defensive stats simultaneously. 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Spe, Adamant, in other words.

I could always keep Garchomp on choice scarf, and perhaps Life-Orb Lucario, given I am going for 252 evs in speed on that set in any event?
Possibly, but Garchomp has a higher Sweeping potential than Lucario imo, an so being Choiced may hinder it. That said, if you do Scarf Chomp then 252 Spe, Jolly will not be needed. An Adamant Nature with 96 Spe will get you past a Base 130 running Max Spe, or if you're playing really economically then it's a decent choice to drop down a little bit to 64 Spe, which gets you past a Max Spe Weavile instead. Whatever happens, unless you're going to Scarf it, you can run 252 Spe on Lucario, although I just remembered that this is now possible;

• Lucario @ Leftovers
• Timid Nature
• 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Nasty Plot

Copley Hill Gym
6th October 2010, 10:19 PM
It really depends on what the targets you outspeed with 252 Spe + Dragon Dance can actually do to Tyranitar; if they are not of enormous threat then you may rather invest in defences. Speaking of which, dump the rest into HP rather than Def, as HP boosts both of your defensive stats simultaneously. 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Spe, Adamant, in other words.

Been playing the game for years now, and never knew that about HP! That does look very tempting actually, thank you for that spread, I think I'll try it. :)

Possibly, but Garchomp has a higher Sweeping potential than Lucario imo, an so being Choiced may hinder it. That said, if you do Scarf Chomp then 252 Spe, Jolly will not be needed. An Adamant Nature with 96 Spe will get you past a Base 130 running Max Spe, or if you're playing really economically then it's a decent choice to drop down a little bit to 64 Spe, which gets you past a Max Spe Weavile instead. Whatever happens, unless you're going to Scarf it, you can run 252 Spe on Lucario, although I just remembered that this is now possible;

• Lucario @ Leftovers
• Timid Nature
• 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Nasty Plot

Oooh! That's a good set. I haven't got a timid Riolu, I may have to give it a go. I like that very much. Thanks for that tip, I think I may have a third Lucario in my squad soon...:)

dragonace373
7th October 2010, 3:20 AM
replace steelwing with whirlwind on skarmory.

Copley Hill Gym
7th October 2010, 6:01 PM
replace steelwing with whirlwind on skarmory.

I know you're right, but I just seem to get a lot of luck with steel wing.

Knocked out a Glaceon today with a critical hit, when really I should have lost that wifi match.

Am loving the drill mole - have trained up a basic caught one, IVs are terrible but there's so much potential in this Pokemon, and for this squad. I'm going to start planning out a breeding program for this Pokemon, and see if I can come up with something special :)

Copley Hill Gym
8th October 2010, 3:04 PM
Aopologies for the double post. Am currently mulling over this team:

Ability (Sandstream)
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake

Ability (Keen Eye)
-Spikes
-Toxic
-Steel Wing
-Whirlwind

Ability (Faint-Hearted)
-Crunch
-U-turn
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Tail

-Sacred Sword
-Stone Edge
-X Scissor
-Rock Polish

Lucario (Modest) @Life Orb
Ability (Inner Focus)
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Flash Cannon
-Dark Pulse

Garchomp (Adamant) @Choice Scarf
Ability (Sand Veil)
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

I think if anything, Ice types are going to have a field day with my squad, let alone water types that might use rain dance or drizzle (in the future). That said, I have good type coverage on the ice types - several powerful steel type moves - but am now thinking some way of dealing with the Ice types would be a better bet altogether. Not sure what exactly, mind.

Copley Hill Gym
15th November 2010, 10:29 PM
Finally brought around to thinking of Doryuuzu - several have taken my team down on Wifi so I thought I'd get in on it.

Choice Scarf

252 attack/252 speed/4HP

Adamant Nature

X-scissor/Rockslide/Earthquake/Poison Jab

What do we reckon? Team up with TTar for double battles, definitely...!

Shine
16th November 2010, 3:04 AM
So you have EQ on Doryuuzu....with its partner being weak to Ground.

Drill Liner instead of EQ
Shadow Claw instead of Poison Jab

Copley Hill Gym
16th November 2010, 10:54 AM
So you have EQ on Doryuuzu....with its partner being weak to Ground.

I should have made it plainer - the immediate response is to switch out Tyranitar for skarmory. Doryuuzu's speed doubles in sandstorm when they come out together. I immediately switch tyranitar for skarmory and then sweep with earthquake. I can also mix this up a tad by bringing out a pokemon with levitate instead, namely Flygon (I have one in backup).

Drill Liner instead of EQ

I will look into that.

Shadow Claw instead of Poison Jab

But then I already have X-scissor for dark/psychic types. Poison Jab hits grass types supereffectively. If shadow claw is for ghosts, I can't see that I'm going to use doryuuzu against a Gengar who most likely has a fighting type move to abuse.

Kerech
16th November 2010, 8:30 PM
>.> so nobody has told this individual? Skarmory wants Sturdy > Keen Eye; I see no reason not to use the built-in Focus Sash ability, tbqh. Actually, your Skarmory's odd in general, what with the lack of Roost...

Aakeosu with Dragon Tail seems like a major party foul; you're using a Choice Scarf with a move with negative priority. Earthquake plz. And as Shine stated, idk if it needs Jolly and a Choice Scarf.

However, Garchomp does need it:

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw/Double Chop
-Stone Edge/Fire Blast

ScarfChomp wants Outrage, always (so I've been told lol). EQ is obvious. Dragon Claw or Double Chop are your reliable STAB, the difference being the latter will miss more (in exchange for being able to break Subs). The last slot is your preference. All that Spe is in fact necessary, or you run the risk of being outsped by a decent number of enemies at +1, like Salamence.

I don't think Terakion needs any Spe investment; one RP will have it outspeed anything that hasn't boosted its own Spe, iirc. So Adamant, 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD might be better.

TBR and Shine tackled the rest. Oh, and you're not Ice weak, you're Water weak.

Aurath8
16th November 2010, 8:48 PM
But then I already have X-scissor for dark/psychic types. Poison Jab hits grass types supereffectively. If shadow claw is for ghosts, I can't see that I'm going to use doryuuzu against a Gengar who most likely has a fighting type move to abuse.

X-scissor also hits grass types. ...yeah.
Gengar often carry hidden power fighting or Focus Blast. Even so, Sub-punch Goruugo screws you over, as well as the rest of your fighting weak team. Actually your fighting, ground and water weak. Lucario could go as it only provides coverage against Dragons, Nattorei handles two of those but Skarm already takes the lead spot.
Which reminds me, Shadow Ball on Lucario, it gets slightly better coverage than Dark Pulse. Without the flinch rate and hitting normals of course.

Copley Hill Gym
17th November 2010, 11:27 AM
>.> so nobody has told this individual? Skarmory wants Sturdy > Keen Eye; I see no reason not to use the built-in Focus Sash ability, tbqh. Actually, your Skarmory's odd in general, what with the lack of Roost...

My Skarmory is meant to be odd, lol. :)

It just seems to do better this way in double battles. Half the time the opposition is so busy taking out Tyranitar, Skarmory sweeps in with toxic and spikes. Leftovers do well on Skarm for me, and with its EV spread as it is, it just seems sturdier this way. Roost is a good idea, mind.

Aakeosu with Dragon Tail seems like a major party foul; you're using a Choice Scarf with a move with negative priority.

*Smacks head. D'oh!

Very good point. Brain clearly not in gear when I thought up that one!

Earthquake plz. And as Shine stated, idk if it needs Jolly and a Choice Scarf.

Oh, it needs it - ridiculous attack strength and always - repeat, always going first - this thing hits hard and fast. I'm amazed at its sheer power, but ultimately this is what you want of such a frail beast - hit hard and fast.

However, Garchomp does need it:

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw/Double Chop
-Stone Edge/Fire Blast

ScarfChomp wants Outrage, always (so I've been told lol). EQ is obvious. Dragon Claw or Double Chop are your reliable STAB, the difference being the latter will miss more (in exchange for being able to break Subs). The last slot is your preference. All that Spe is in fact necessary, or you run the risk of being outsped by a decent number of enemies at +1, like Salamence.

Not sure on outrage, but point taken on Jolly. Double Chop never seems to work for me, I get frustrated with the sheer amount of bad luck with that move. Fire Fang, on the other hand, while I know its an inferior move technically, just seems to work for me. I've hit and killed more ice types on the wifi with garchomp and fire fang than I really should be able to.

I don't think Terakion needs any Spe investment; one RP will have it outspeed anything that hasn't boosted its own Spe, iirc. So Adamant, 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD might be better.

Not sure - I'll test it mind and make my mind up thereafter.

TBR and Shine tackled the rest. Oh, and you're not Ice weak, you're Water weak.

Both I think! :)

X-scissor also hits grass types. ...yeah.

Bug Vs Grass - brain was clearly in reverse gear when I posted yesterday!

Gengar often carry hidden power fighting or Focus Blast. Even so, Sub-punch Goruugo screws you over, as well as the rest of your fighting weak team. Actually your fighting, ground and water weak.

Wouldn't deny it, but the idea is I'll hit them first before they hit me...!

Lucario could go as it only provides coverage against Dragons, Nattorei handles two of those but Skarm already takes the lead spot.
Which reminds me, Shadow Ball on Lucario, it gets slightly better coverage than Dark Pulse. Without the flinch rate and hitting normals of course.

I do like the flinch rate on dark pulse, mind. Has the ability to be extremely annoying for opponents. Agreed on shadow ball's usefulness though. Nattorei is another I'm looking at and thinking over.

If anything, I'm going to need something to deal with the water types, specifically. Looking over the squad has me realizing I can't land a super effective hit on any water types. I used a pretty good Torterra set last generation, but the game's shifted to faster, more hard hitting pokemon or sheer tanks either way, and Torterra doesn't fulfill either of those roles.

Thanks for the comments, suggestions, and corrections, chaps, much appreciated. Keep 'em coming - learning is key to winning. :)

jolteonjak
17th November 2010, 3:37 PM
Aakeosu with Dragon Tail seems like a major party foul; you're using a Choice Scarf with a move with negative priority. Earthquake plz.

Another idea to consider is using Acrobat holding the Sky Jewel.

Copley Hill Gym
1st January 2011, 1:36 PM
Just to say - returning a few months later after some serious IV breeding for a Mole! Am weighing up the options, and Terakion is probably going to be my next serious competitive Pokemon. Problem is the IVs and nature mix. Going to have a go and see what I come up with.

chanseychansey77
1st January 2011, 10:14 PM
No Doryuuzu?