PDA

View Full Version : My Pokemon White Schematic

Soroft
9th October 2010, 8:42 PM
Well, the games don't come out in the U.S. for awhile, so I've been creeping and finding Pokemon to build a team out of. So far, this is what I've got.

Ononokusu @ Leftovers
Adamant / Mold Breaker
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Say hello to the newest Garchomp.

Wargle @ Leftovers
Jolly / Competitive Spirit
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Free Fall
-Claw Sharpen
-Crush Claw
-U-Turn / Toxic

I immiediately fell in love with Free Fall when I saw its description. Basically, it allows for a turn to pass with taking extra damage from the enemy, and while most two-turn moves fail, this one doesn't hinder you. It renders the enemy unable to attack, as well as giving the Lefties health for that turn. It won't hurt any Levitating or Flying types, however it does stall for a turn. Toxic could be useful in this respect, but meh.

Shibirudon @ Muscle Band
Jolly / Levitate
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Wild Bolt
-Brick Break
-Dragon Tail
-Crunch

I dunno about the moves, but I simply had to use the Electric Levitater.

Shandera @ WiseGlasses
Timid / Flash Fire
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-
-

Sure, why not.

Kojondo @ Leftovers
Jolly / Regeneration
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Drain Punch
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide
-Poison Jab

Whee.

I don't know about the last one.

Hooray for sets I've never seen before. Learning experience for everyone, eh?

murkrowrob
10th October 2010, 10:16 AM
The last one could be daikenki, earliest thing to get, good SpA (as you only have 1 SpAttacker) and good utility.

Seeing as this is ingame, wargle should have fly, out of utility.

I can rate kojondo best out of any of these though :)

Kojondo @ Life Orb/Choice Scarf
Jolly / Regeneration
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-Drain Punch --> Fake Out/Hi Jump Kick
-Swords Dance --> U-Turn
-Rock Slide --> Stone Edge
-Poison Jab --> Return/Hi Jump Kick

have you seen its HP/Def/SpD? If it swords dances it will die in the same turn. LOrb if you want fake out and the ability to scout out anytime. Scarf to avoid dying before attacking and to scout.

Energy Ball + Calm mind on Shanderaa.

yinandyang
11th October 2010, 3:47 AM
For Shanderaa, you might use Sunny Day/Solarbeam. The sun helps both Flamethrower & Solarbeam.

I would probably use Dragon Claw rather than Dragon Tail on Shibirudon. It has higher attack, accuracy, and PP. Unless you're using it for the forced switch, in which case, nevermind.

Daikenki or Hiyakki could fill your last spot. Like murkrowrob said, you only have one SpAttacker and you don't have any water coverage. Those two have the highest SpAtk skills of waters this gen.

yinandyang
11th October 2010, 3:48 AM
For Shanderaa, you might use Sunny Day/Solarbeam. The sun helps both Flamethrower & Solarbeam.

I would probably use Dragon Claw rather than Dragon Tail on Shibirudon. It has higher attack, accuracy, and PP. Unless you're using it for the forced switch, in which case, nevermind.

Daikenki or Hiyakki could fill your last spot. Like murkrowrob said, you only have one SpAttacker and you don't have any water coverage. Those two have the highest SpAtk skills of waters this gen.

Tsumiki
11th October 2010, 4:15 PM
Shibi can use Snake Coil for a +1 Atk/Def/Spe boost, which is always nice.

murkrowrob
11th October 2010, 4:34 PM
Shibi can use Snake Coil for a +1 Atk/Def/Spe boost, which is always nice.

It's called coil and it doesn't increase speed. it increases atk, def and accuracy.Basically bulk up for low acc. moves.

Tsumiki
11th October 2010, 4:40 PM
My mistake, I was checking Marriland's Pokedex, which has the move listed under Snake Coil, so baw