View Full Version : Possible Black/White Team?

11th October 2010, 1:58 AM
I've been a lurker here for a while, and I thought with Black and White coming out, this might be a good time for me to try making a "good" team.

Overgrow; Adamant; 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Leaf Blade
Dragon Tail
Wring Out

Coil to give an attack & accuracy boost, Leaf Blade for STAB, Dragon Tail to send back what Jaroda doesn't want, and Wring Out with Dragon Tail as a bit of a gimmick for fresh Pokemon.

Flame Body; Modest; 252 Sp. Attack, 128 Speed, 128 HP
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Energy Ball

A powerful Special Sweeper. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball are powerful STAB's, Pain Split for recovery and possible damage as well, and Energy Ball as a counter for waters.

Gluttony; Naive; 168 Attack, 168 Sp. Attack, 168 Speed, 4 HP
Ice Beam
Rock Slide

I'm not exactly thrilled with the water types this season, but we have plenty from other gens, so maybe that's why there aren't as many now? I dunno. Anyway, a mixed Hiyakki. Surf for STAB, Ice Beam for power, Crunch and Rock Slide for physical power.

Iron Fist; Adamant; 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Shadow Punch
Hammer Arm

I had to take advantage of Fly on a non-flying type, especially for in-game. Earthquake and Shadow Punch for STAB, Hammer Arm for power from Iron Fist.

Magic Guard; Modest; 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Focus Blast

Psychic for STAB, Focus Blast for power, Recover for health, and Explosion as a last resort. Pretty simple in my opinion, but as a newbie here, I could very well be completely wrong.

Levitate; Hardy; 208 Sp. Attack, 168 Attack, 132 Speed
Crush Claw
Flash Cannon
Dragon Claw

A mixed Shibirudon. Thunderbolt for STAB, and the rest for coverage. I tried to balance out stats with the EV's, but I'm not sure how well it worked...

I've never been too sure with items; usually my teams get berries and plates. This is my first time trying to make a team beforehand, so thanks in advance for anything and everything!

11th October 2010, 3:43 AM
Very nice team, because of you I'm reconsidering using wargle for ground/ghost guy