PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Pink sneasel
13th October 2010, 7:43 PM
This is a thread to talk about anything and everything concerning the newly Internationally reopened dream world. Pokemon obtained, movesets they have, minigames, etc.

IMPORTANT:
A lot of people have been asking this, so I'll say it here for everyone convienence. The Eeveelutions from the pokemon website mini game are not available to download from the Dream World site yet. The game will continute until around May 5, when the game promotion ends and the eeveelutions can be obtained.

ALSO IMPORTANT:
New rule guys because of recent complaints and short one-liner posts. In the first post and requoted for your convenience.

Each post must have a few (three) sentences in it. Saying 'I caught a ____' or 'I beat the e4 again' is spammy and also plain old boring to read.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Pending. Pm me questions and answers that you know or would like to know.

Q: Why can't I get my eeveelution from the DW?
A: The Eeveelutions from the pokemon website mini game are not available to download from the Dream World site just yet. The game will continute until around May 5, when the game promotion ends and the eeveelutions can be obtained.

Q: How frequently do you need to water the berries, and do they grow when you are not playing?
A: As you'll often see, you don't really need to water your own berries much as when you first plant them the soil will be moist. Other players(friends or Random people) may stop by your house at a later time to water your berries if the soil has become dry. You can visit other people's houses yourself and get points for watering their berries for them.
Your berries will slowly grow while your away and most of them like the oran or pecha berries will be fully grown in 24 hours or less, making them ready to pick the next day. A few berries like the sitrus berry will take a little more then 24 hours to grow, so they may not be ready to pick the next time you visit DW. Finally, the type berries like the Haban or Yache berry(one of which you're given 5 of when you start DW) will take about 3-4 days to grow to harvest.

Q: After you befriended 50 Pokemon and selected them to come back to your game, does that mean you can no longer befriend any Pokemon?
A: As it is now, that seems to be the case. However, there was a similar restriction when the original japanese site launched that was later lifted to allow more then 50 pokemon to be befriended by adding more pages to your friend board then the initial 5. Whether or not this will happen again for the international sites has still yet to be determined.

Q: When your time runs out, can you quickly wake your Pokemon up and get a Pokemon materialized into Entree Forest?
A: When your time is over in the DW and you've chosen to wake up your pokemon, you'll be able to shortly take it and the befriended pokemon and whatever items you've chosen back to your game. When everything been returned to your game, the pokemon and items will immediately appear in your Entralink. However, you might want to give the site a few minutes to process everything before you attemt to take your pokemon back. For some people, due to technical issues or connection problems, may be unable to recall their pokemon back for a while. If you have problems with this after waiting for a while, please go to the help section on the site and leave a ticket as they will be able to help you more then I can.

Q: I found a "Pass orb" in DW. What is it for?
A: Pass orbs are normally acquired by completing special mission when you link up with a friend in the Entralink and used to purchase special 'pass powers' that will inhance your gameplay in some way(Hatch eggs faster, get discounts from stores), but only for a limited amout of time. These pass powers can be obtained by entering Entralink and clicking on the tree next to the old man when you enter.
For more information about the various Pass powers you can purchase with your Pass orbs, please refer to this page. (http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/entralinkpower.shtml)

Game Tips

Eeveelution Minigame:
-You must have a Pokemon Trainers Club and a Global Link account in order to obtain an eeveelution and have the sent to your game from your GL account
-There are 4 levels total in this game that must be completed to aquire the eeveelution of your choice to be sent to your DW account at a later date
-If you want a specific eeveelution, try to catch only the orbs of the one you want while avoiding the orbs of those you don't
-After you have chosen your eeveelution, you will not be able to aquire another one even if you beat the game again. The game can only give one eeveelution per trainer account

Icecream Minigame:
-This video has easy tips to score tons of points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwnDbk81nL4&feature=related
-Try to make all scoops the 'bite size' and try to use an equal amount of scoops from each flavor

Missing Pokemon:
-when the minigame starts go through the areas until you find the berry(the the berry will be in the area which has a glitter/glow in the middle of that area.) When you find the berry that area will be marked by a red dot on the map. The hidden pokemon you are looking for is usually at least 3 areas from that point.
-Use the "listen carefully" button to hear for the cry of the pokemon. The area where you can hear the pokemon's cry the loudest is the area where that pokemon is in
(Credit to Mew92)

Other:
Pending. Pm me to add whatever other information you or other's would like to know

Befriended pokemon:
-When you befriend a pokemon it is sent to the entralink forest on your game which can be accessed by selecting entralink on your C-gear while outside and then heading up to the forest.
-When you go to entralink forest, Dreamballs are added to your bag while your there. They act like masterballs or parkballs and will always catch the pokemon.
-You can use the Dreamballs, or attempt to capture the pokemon normally with a regular ball
-Pokemon from the DW can pass down their unique abilities if the befriended pokemon is female. Breeding for DW abilities will not work if the pokemon with the ability is male or if the female is bred with a ditto. DW ditto(if/when they are released) will not result in the bred pokemon having its DW ability.

(Following by Tomxc)

Search for Missing Pokemon

+ 5000 Points (minimum for finding Pokemon)
+ 500 Points bonus for every second of Remaining time
+ 5000 Points (if Pokemon's lost berry is found)

Theoretical Legit Max Score: 53,500 Points (assuming it took 3 seconds to find the berry and the pokemon if they happened to be within 1 or 2 spots from your starting position).

The Listen carefully feature is not worth using. The timer counts down while you're listening and each second lost is 500 Points. Use the Berry location as a check instead. The lost Pokemon will generally be within 3 steps from the spot you found the Berry at.
Transitions between scenes and checking Pokemon does not cause the timer to go down, only when you are idle. So if you click the arrows to move quickly without waiting too much in between, you will save quite a few seconds in total.
Keeping moving until you see the Berry. The game is mostly luck, so the faster you find the Berry, the faster you will find the Pokemon. The single Berry in the maze will always be a glimmering spot at the center of the screen, so focus your attention there. Finding the Berry will add an extra 5000 points.
The shaking spots where Pokemon are hiding may not animate right when you reach a particular scene/transition, but if you know where those spots are in each possible screen, you can click them right away to save time.
Video of 49,000 Points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwPCQls6Btg

Flying Race

+ 300 Points for each Water Droplet collected when speed is below Max Speed
+ 1000 Points for each Speed Up when speed is below Max Speed
+ 450 Points for each Water Droplet collected at Max Speed
+ 1500 Points for each Speed Up collected at Max Speed
+ 200 Points Time bonus for every second remaining
+ 200 Points Speed-up bonus at the end of the game for every Speed Up achieved (so in essence a total of 1200 Points for each Speed Up if you reach the Goal)

Theoretical Legit Max Score: ~63,000 Points

Avoid hitting Lightning at all costs. Your score will greatly be reduced for every Lightning you hit.
The Pelipper's dodging movement speed is faster than it may seem. Imagine tracing a path lead by your cursor/guide flags and the Pelipper as a magnet that will instantly follow along this path. It's actually easy to swerve and avoid Lightning yet still grab the Water Droplet next to it. Move quickly and you won't be hit. (See Video for examples)
It's okay to hit clouds even though they may slow you down just a bit. Try to avoid hitting clouds, however, unless it's for avoiding Lightning or getting a Water Droplet. Net points-wise, you may lose some of the extra +150 or +500 Points from getting Water Droplet or Speed Up at Max Speed, but if hitting a cloud was for the sake of getting more Water Droplets, you will earn back +300 Points at least for every Water Droplet, not to mention avoiding Lightning is crucial.
Video of 59,100 Points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWVXAp8K6lg

Ice Cream Scoop

+ 75 Points for every inch of Height reached (with decimals and rounded down)
Flavors Multiplier Bonus: 1 + [Total Scoops / (3 * Highest Number Scoop of One Flavor)]; Max is 2.00
(Heart) Bite-sized Multiplier Bonus: For 14 Total Scoops, 14/14 or 13/14 = 2.00; 12/14 or 11/14 = 1.90; 10/14 = 1.80 etc. | For < 10 Total Scoops, 10/10 = 2.00; 9/10 = 1.90; 8/10 = 1.80 etc. (This scoring needs more testing and data)

Theoretical Legit Max Score: ~60,000 Points

The following strategy is disputed by some as a glitch. But nevertheless, it's the only way to get a high score. Stack scoops straight upward, and after every scoop placed, quickly grab another small scoop and place it in front of the scoop you just stacked (so this secondary scoop is not actually stacked on top, just put out in front of the previous scoop). This will help, or almost guarantee your actual scoop to stick and become stable and not fall off (if you have placed stacked the scoop near the center and not sliding off). (See video for examples)
Try to make all the scoops with the "bite-sized" circumference shown by the game on the right side panel. The ideal size will vary each game, and generally larger sizes will help with Height points, reduce the total number of scoops (also making it easier to get the full size bonus multiplier), and have a slightly higher threshold for what qualifies as "bite-sized" (a bit more room for human error when judging sizes).
Use the Berries that have a high Easy to scoop rating (3 to 5 Stars are ideal). These will allow you to make scoops much faster and thus make more scoops and reach a higher stack height. Stickiness rating does not matter here because of the strategy mentioned above. Examples of good berries for high scores in this mini game include Rindo Berry and Haban Berry. All berry stats are listed here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldmini.shtml
Video of 46,836 Points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrxeXZmJwyI

Play with Wailord

+ 300 Points * Multiplier for each Ball opened
Ball counter bonus: + 500 Points bonus for each Ball tallied at the end of the game (displayed on the right side panel)
Combo bonus: + 100 * Number of Balls opened before any Pokemon fell into the water
Perfect clear bonus: + 10,000 Points if no Pokemon fell in the water during the entire game
Number of balls Multiplier: 1 + (Total number of Balls / 100)

Theoretical Legit Max Score: ~100,000 Points

The direction your Pokemon launches from the spout of water depends on its position on the spout. For best control, try to make your Pokemon land in the center of the spout so it will be launched straight up. However, for strategic purposes, you may wish to have your Pokemon land near the sides so it will launch diagonally if that's the fastest course towards your target.
Don't be in too much of a rush to launch your Pokemon, especially when all four are present. You will get a much higher score if you never let any Pokemon fall in the water as there's 10,000 Points for the Perfect clear, as well as lots of points for keeping the Multiplier going. At x10 Multiplier, each Ball opened will be worth 3000 Points!
Move quickly and follow which Pokemon is closest to falling into the water and don't hesitate. If you're in an emergency and need to reach two Pokemon at a large distance apart, you can try to rapidly click and generate continuous spouts of water to launch the first Pokemon up when reaching it (instead of catching it on the spout) and quickly move to the second Pokemon.

Moshuadeath
14th October 2010, 8:42 AM
The thing is for me that I can't even get through that white, ghostly-like wall. It says, "toiuyeowrituortyn Fyou and turn the other way!" D:
I'm just stuck in the plain-ol pokemon-less area with the old guy and the women I don't understand (<--I lol'd)

AwesomeTree
14th October 2010, 8:58 AM
The thing is for me that I can't even get through that white, ghostly-like wall. It says, "toiuyeowrituortyn Fyou and turn the other way!" D:
I'm just stuck in the plain-ol pokemon-less area with the old guy and the women I don't understand (<--I lol'd)

That's the High Link, not the Dream World. ^^''

Domiciwah
14th October 2010, 10:29 AM
when you have befriended a pokemon in the game and it shows on your online profile, you need to sync your game via c-gear again and then go to the high forest and their should be a little girl by the north entrance just ahead of where you morph in, go and talk to her & some dreamworld balls will appear in your bag, these give a 100&#37; capture rate, then proceed north and you should see the pokemon you have befriended.

just talk to it and capture it!

if the little girl does not appear then I believe you have not sync'd to the dreamworld after befriending your pokemon.(please could somebody confirm this as I have only befriended two pokemon and this was the way I did it.)

Rakurai
14th October 2010, 10:34 AM
Apparently, the furniture that the interior designer in Shippou City offers to make you whenever you bring a Pokemon back from the Dream World is free, since I was able to put it in my house without paying for it, despite there being a price listed.

Also, I'm thinking the best way to make use of your Dream World time is to make repeat trips into the forest, and only choose to bring back a Pokemon if it's female (So you can breed a better one with the DW ability) and/or rare, since that way you can pick up more berries, and accumulate more Dream World points from playing the games (Which I have a feeling is probably involved in getting access to a wider variety of Pokemon, items, and furniture).

It kind of seems like female Pokemon in Dream World are lot rarer then they are elsewhere, because between me and my friend, we've run into over 10 Pokemon, and the only female that showed up was a Nidoran. Or maybe it could be related to the fact that the Pokemon we sent to the Dream World are female?

GameMaster0000
14th October 2010, 11:36 AM
My first dream world pokemon is Doduo, sadly it is male.

I wondering that when IV/Nature/Gendle of pokemon that get from dream world is generate?

Maxim
14th October 2010, 11:41 AM
Could somebody hijack all possible pictures - Pokemon, Items etc. from the PGL/Dream World site, by any chance?

Domiciwah
14th October 2010, 12:34 PM
My first dream world pokemon is Doduo, sadly it is male.

I wondering that when IV/Nature/Gendle of pokemon that get from dream world is generate?

Awesome congrats, My first was a shinx! it took was a male...

nekoakuma
14th October 2010, 12:45 PM
Here is a info guide for the DW i typed up over at gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56738410

Read through the entire thread as there is more updated information towards the last few posts.

--
also posting it here

According to http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/133.html

Pokemon available in DW:

Area: Small Forest
Available from: Start
Pokemon Available: Surskit, Sentret, Stantlet, Farfetch'd, Kanghaskhan, Rattata, Shinxy, Tailow, Exeggcute, Lotad, Doduo, Oddish, NidoranM, NidoranF, Hoppip, Cleffa, Sunkern, Igglybuff, Lickitung, Poocheyna, Ponyta, Bellsprout, Mareep, Tangela

Area: Open Sky
Available from: When you reach a certain number of Dream Points (unconfirmed information)
Pokemon Available Flying pokemon

Area: Shining Ocean
Available from:Unkown
Pokemon Available Pokemon that live in/near water.

nekoakuma
14th October 2010, 1:58 PM
Copy and paste from my gamefaqs posts.
Minigame Info

Name: Pelippers Air Race
Type: Race
Description: Pelipper flies right to left across the screen. You have to dodge obstacles and collect speed boosts to achieve a high score.
Pokemon: PokPelipper
Controls: Use the mouse to go up/down/forward/back. [If you've ever played that helicopter flash game where you can't touch the the top and bottom, it's like that.]
Collect type-marks that are your own type for speed boosts. If you touch ones that you are weak to, you slow down.
Other Information:
-Clouds slow you down while you are touching them.
-Negative-Type Marks (electric) decrease your speed by one bar you lose points.
-Positive-Type Marks (water) increase your speed by one bar and/or points.

Name: Missing [Pokemon]
Type: Search
Description: You're shown a Pokemon that you must within a certain time limit.
Pokemon: Chatot, Hootoot, Fearow, Cleffa [there's heaps more for this]
Controls: Use the arrow keys on-screen to navigate to different areas and try finding the pokemon.
Click on shaking bushes to see if they are there. Shiny patches hold berries. The game ends when you find the asked for Pokemon.
Other Information:
-Time limit of 90 seconds.
-You have a map that becomes revealed as you go through the areas.
-Berry locations are marked with a red dot.
-Can occur on the ground or in the air. (Aesthetic and pokemon appearance changes only.)

Name: Wailord's Balls (lol.)
Type: Breakout
Description: You control Wailord who has to keep the Pokemon in the air so they can collect colour-coded balls that match their colouration..
Pokemon: Wailord, Pikachu, Meowth, Piplup, Buizel
Controls: Move with mouse, Click to make Wailord spout water to push the pokemon up.
Other Information: If the Pokemon falls into the water they will be out of play for a while. Feels similar to Breakout.

Name: Ice-Cream Stacking
Type: Stacking
Description:You scoop up ice-cream and place them into a bowl. Try build an Ice-Cream mountain before the time runs out. Higher builds score more points.
Pokemon:Combee (Just measures the height)
Controls: Click to scoop Ice-Cream and drag it to the bowl.
Other Info: It costs 1 berry to play.
The ice-cram flavors each have their own stats for slipperyness? and something else (forgot to look)
The flavor stats may change depending on which berry used.

murkrowrob
14th October 2010, 4:54 PM
I have a couple of questions, coz I'm a dream world n00b.

1) Are the exclusive abilities available all of the time or in certain time periods. There was an update on serebii saying about a poison hand croagunk with a time limit, so I'm not sure. I REALLY want an eccentric ditto (and other stuff).
2) If I get a dream world pokemon, however, I don't have black or white, can I keep them on there and when I get the english version, put them off a japanese site onto my game?
3) Will there be an english version or not? And if there is and the answer to 1 is that there is a time limit, will they bother to have every event for european/american gamers. (btw, I plan on getting the english version).
4) Once in your game, can you soft reset for IVs/Natures etc.?

Thanks in advance :)

raz1337
14th October 2010, 6:25 PM
Not sure how much of this is troubleshooting, but I put my Pokemon to sleep, went into my PGL account, clicked on dream world, and it gave a 3-4 bullet point error and then went into the tutorial, and brought me back to the main screen.

Now I can't seem to get to the Pokemon in the bed screen in C-Gear without being kicked back to the main C-Gear wi-ifi screen. Dream World gives this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/BlackWhite/dwerror.jpg

ArchangelUnmei
14th October 2010, 6:43 PM
I have a couple of questions, coz I'm a dream world n00b.

1) Are the exclusive abilities available all of the time or in certain time periods. There was an update on serebii saying about a poison hand croagunk with a time limit, so I'm not sure. I REALLY want an eccentric ditto (and other stuff).
2) If I get a dream world pokemon, however, I don't have black or white, can I keep them on there and when I get the english version, put them off a japanese site onto my game?
3) Will there be an english version or not? And if there is and the answer to 1 is that there is a time limit, will they bother to have every event for european/american gamers. (btw, I plan on getting the english version).

Thanks in advance :)

1) As far as I can tell they're available all the time. Both the Pokemon I've transferred back (a Plus Mareep and a Competetive Spirit Farfetch'd) have their DW ability rather than their normal one.

2) Unfortunately, if you don't have Black or White you can't play on the DW at all. You have to sync up a game to be able to access it. So no.

3) Not announced yet, so no one knows.

4) Not sure of the answer, but I suspect not. The Pokemon's gender and nature is set when it's found in the DW, so I'm assuming IVs are as well. Probably shininess too, though there's no confirmation on that yet either.

Raz, the screen is basically saying you can only access the DW once a day, for an hour maximum. If you went through the tutorials, then got kicked, it's probably counting that as your 'once' and won't let you back in until tomorrow. =(

The way to check this is, on the silver bar toward the bottom of your screen, there's a little black strip at the top. It should say "ポケモンドリームアクセス(some kanji)" and then beside that, "あと(some number)時間後". The number is the number of hours you have to wait until you can access the Dream World again. If there's a different text with no number, then you should be able to access and there must be another problem.

EDIT: Screenshot'd.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/Archangel-Unmei/pokeworldbar.jpg

The bit circled in red means you can't access right now and need to wait that number of hours.

raz1337
14th October 2010, 6:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/BlackWhite/pglbar.jpg

That's mine.

ArchangelUnmei
14th October 2010, 7:25 PM
That's different. *Blinks a bit*

Not sure what the problem is, there. Are you on the website when you try to put a Pokemon into the DW? That might be causing interference. Try closing the window, resetting your DS and then putting the Pokemon in.

To be fair, my grasp of Japanese is not perfect, especially when the kanji are tiny and squished like that. I can't seem to find anything specific in that message window that relates to an error, though.

murkrowrob
14th October 2010, 8:04 PM
1) As far as I can tell they're available all the time. Both the Pokemon I've transferred back (a Plus Mareep and a Competetive Spirit Farfetch'd) have their DW ability rather than their normal one.

YAAAAY!!!!
Ditto is now smiling :) Shadow Tag Shanderaa definitely on my team... when I get tit.

2) Unfortunately, if you don't have Black or White you can't play on the DW at all. You have to sync up a game to be able to access it. So no.

Answer to 1 makes up for this, so, yeah.

3) Not announced yet, so no one knows.

It had better be. :/ I sense a lot of anger if it isn't. Especially seeing as there's 24 or so competitive sets that I'm considering that need the DW ability.

4) Not sure of the answer, but I suspect not. The Pokemon's gender and nature is set when it's found in the DW, so I'm assuming IVs are as well. Probably shininess too, though there's no confirmation on that yet either.

Darn it, now I'll have to make an effort to get girls to breed stuff.

Thank you for clarifying that :D

Lorde
14th October 2010, 10:57 PM
Could somebody hijack all possible pictures - Pokemon, Items etc. from the PGL/Dream World site, by any chance?

I was hoping for that too, although in my case, I was just looking to see if we could all work together to get the Dream World artwork for the new Generation 5 Pokemon, and not items and stuff.

I tried going online to the Dream World. I read the guides being posted around and got pretty far into it but my time limit ran out so I was kicked off. Is the time limit thing some way to limit the people online at the time, to prevent crashes or something? If so, it seems lazy. Couldn't they just fix the site instead of setting restrictions?

ArchangelUnmei
14th October 2010, 11:59 PM
The problem is that there are MILLIONS of players trying to get on, especially now while the Dream World is still really new. There ISN'T a way to 'fix' the site with that sheer volume overloading the servers. Maybe later they'll take the restrictions off, but personally between having a limit and not having the DW at all, I don't mind the limits much.

In other news, I haven't seen any Gen 5 Pokemon in the DW. The point is to be able to get OLD Pokemon, so why would they put any Gen 5 Pokemon there? You can get those in the game itself.

Pepsi_Plunge
15th October 2010, 12:11 AM
The problem is that there are MILLIONS of players trying to get on, especially now while the Dream World is still really new. There ISN'T a way to 'fix' the site with that sheer volume overloading the servers. Maybe later they'll take the restrictions off, but personally between having a limit and not having the DW at all, I don't mind the limits much.

In other news, I haven't seen any Gen 5 Pokemon in the DW. The point is to be able to get OLD Pokemon, so why would they put any Gen 5 Pokemon there? You can get those in the game itself.

There is upgrade the servers, Nintendo has shitloads of money shouldnt be a problem.

Anyway this is so addictive that 1 hour limit pisses me off haha.

Araleon
15th October 2010, 2:01 AM
Quick question: How early on can you get to the Dream World?

Second: Do you think Pokemon like Washibon will be made available so people can get them earlier?

SapphireSwampert
15th October 2010, 2:39 AM
1. Once you get Makomo the Dream Smoke from the Abandoned Lot of Dreams, after saving the Munna from Plasma Grunts after you beat the first Gym. At the same time, you recieve the C-Gear.

2. I don't think so. Well, so far I've only found past Gen Pokemon in the Dream World, and Washibon's only found after the 8th Gym's City. The best option you have is to find someone who bred it beforehand.

Rakurai
15th October 2010, 2:59 AM
I've noticed that although you can take multiple trips into the Dream Forest, you'll run out of berries and Pokemon to find after a while, and also that the layout of the forest is the same, and that you're just placed in a random part of it whenever you enter.

Seems as though you need to wake up your Pokemon and send it back if you want to get a new forest to explore with a fresh stock of Pokemon and berries to find, and a different layout.

sutafairu
15th October 2010, 3:03 AM

Yes, you can soft reset for IVs and nature. I do not think that you can soft reset for gender though as the information that the Dream World tells you about your befriended Pokemon includes the gender and the Dream World Ability. See the attachment. ^^

I've noticed that although you can take multiple trips into the Dream Forest, you'll run out of berries and Pokemon to find after a while, and also that the layout of the forest is the same, and that you're just placed in a random part of it whenever you enter.

Seems as though you need to wake up your Pokemon and send it back if you want to get a new forest to explore with a fresh stock of Pokemon and berries to find, and a different layout.
I think that you can only make multiple trips as long as you did not bring out a Pokemon through the Dream Tree. I went in about 5 times today and then noticed afterward that there's nothing left in there to find on the 6th time, give or take.

raz1337
15th October 2010, 4:16 AM
I think I messed mine up somehow for the day and I can't go on more today. I get this error:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/BlackWhite/dwerror2.jpg

I haven't even gotten on the DW yet. It's been out for almost 2 days now. I've gotten the national dex, beaten the elite 4 several times and done everything in the Abandoned lot. My Enbuoh was sleeping, and when I tried going into dream world on the site, it went through the tutorial, then sent me back to the main page.

Dragrath
15th October 2010, 5:18 AM
Questions: first has anyone found a Vulpix or Poliwag in the dream world yet If so do they really have those awesome abilities in there fully evolved state(Drought & Drizzle)? second dream world abilities lines carry on when they evolve right? lastly does anyone know what or if any Pokemon, specialty legendary are possibly limited in the dream world?

Mario with Lasers
15th October 2010, 5:30 AM
Questions: first has anyone found a Vulpix or Poliwag in the dream world yet If so do they really have those awesome abilities in there fully evolved state(Drought & Drizzle)? second dream world abilities lines carry on when they evolve right? lastly does anyone know what or if any Pokemon, specialty legendary are possibly limited in the dream world?

Nope, yes, no idea.

I'd risk saying we may find the answer to the first question in a week from now.

Rakurai
15th October 2010, 5:34 AM

Vulpix and Poliwag are seemingly not among the initial group of Pokemon you have access to. Dream Points are supposedly what's needed to start finding new Pokemon.

Their abilities do carry on when they evolve, though. If they have a Dream World ability in an earlier form that's different from that of the evolved form, it'll change to the new ability upon evolution.

There's actually quite a few Pokemon that can't be send to the Dream World (Just out of my Isshu Pokemon, there's around 10 lines that can't be used, and a number of standalone Pokemon that can't be used, either). There doesn't seem to be any pattern behind which ones can and can't be sent, though. I'm guessing they were either too lazy to make Dream World art for some of the Pokemon, or they're in the process of doing so.

sutafairu
15th October 2010, 6:55 AM
I think I messed mine up somehow for the day and I can't go on more today. I get this error:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/BlackWhite/dwerror2.jpg

That message says that you can only send one Pokemon each day, to and from the Dream World. Well, technically it says that the Game Sync energy has been used up. And that it needs to charge for a day before you can use it again.

Once you've sent your Pokemon to the Dream World, don't wake it up until after you've finished your Dream World play for the day.

I have not yet tried leaving my Pokemon sleeping in the Dream World for more than a few hours yet. As such, I do not know what would happen if I left it asleep for more than a day. I'll actually try that out tomorrow.

Er, I forgot to mention about your other post with this "error":

That's not actually an error. It's welcoming you to the Dream World and mostly just says that you can only play for 1 hour. Also that after 1 hour of play your Dream World play will automatically end. I'm not sure why it didn't let you into the Dream World after you clicked on OK. You might have had to click on the Dream World icon again?

guitalex
15th October 2010, 7:10 AM
That message says that you can only send one Pokemon each day, to and from the Dream World. Well, technically it says that the Game Sync energy has been used up. And that it needs to charge for a day before you can use it again.

Once you've sent your Pokemon to the Dream World, don't wake it up until after you've finished your Dream World play for the day.

I have not yet tried leaving my Pokemon sleeping in the Dream World for more than a few hours yet. As such, I do not know what would happen if I left it asleep for more than a day. I'll actually try that out tomorrow.

Er, I forgot to mention about your other post with this "error":

That's not actually an error. It's welcoming you to the Dream World and mostly just says that you can only play for 1 hour. Also that after 1 hour of play your Dream World play will automatically end. I'm not sure why it didn't let you into the Dream World after you clicked on OK. You might have had to click on the Dream World icon again?I have the "run out of energy" error too: I'VE HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS.

Seriously, 2AM Wednesday, 3PM Japan time, I put in Emonga. 13 minutes later, not knowing that restriction, I wake him up. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT A POKEMON TO SLEEP EVER SINCE.

Not to mention that when I DID put in Emonga, I did receive this error numerous times, so I think that's also the "server busy" message.

Any ideas?

Ophie
15th October 2010, 9:27 AM
Regarding having mostly male Pok&#233;mon: Can't one just retrieve a Ditto through the Pok&#233;Shifter and breed that way? Surely it will yield offspring with the Dream World ability.

Evil Kitten
15th October 2010, 9:36 AM
Apparently that doesn't work Ophie.

Rakurai
15th October 2010, 11:17 AM
It's required that you have a female Pokemon with a Dream World ability breed with a Pokemon other then Ditto if you want to pass the ability down.

On the subject of female Pokemon, 3 out of the 12 I encountered today were female, and I finally got a decent one (Shinx with Guts).

Ophie
15th October 2010, 11:41 AM
Wow, seriously?

Eccentric Ditto isn't out yet, but this presumably wouldn't work with that, would it?

pokeman13
15th October 2010, 12:37 PM
Does anyone know if you can get shiney pokemon from the dream world because I want a shiney jalorda but I also want it to have persevere so can I get it straight from the dream world or do I have to breed for it.

MauriiDS
15th October 2010, 12:41 PM
Someone in Smogon played random WiFi battles and ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought.
So, using a legal DW pokemon, it was edited (changed the specie, ability, moves) into a Drought Ninetales & Drizzle Politoed and they were allowed on WiFi.
Also other pokemon with DW abilitys were tested, like Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Shandera or Thick Fat Swinub, but they were not allowed on WiFi.

Conclusion:
We can assume that Poliwag & Vulpix are hiding somewhere in the DW forest.

sutafairu
15th October 2010, 3:15 PM
I have the "run out of energy" error too: I'VE HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS.

Looking on 2ch, there was an answer saying that you need to save and then wait 24 hours from that point (apparently it's on page 56 of the manual). It also said to not change the DS's internal clock and if you switch DS's, you still have to save again? Something like that.

Q.ずっと「エネルギーぎれ」なんだけど?
A.レポートを書いてから24時間待て(取扱説明書P56参照)。本体変えても要レポート。本体時計はいじ るな。

Sabonea_Masukippa
15th October 2010, 3:39 PM
Some Dream World art for the 5th gen Pokemon:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7616/86524901.png
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/490/harderia.png
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4313/puririurua.png
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9409/symbolar.png

nekoakuma
15th October 2010, 4:41 PM
V2 of my DW guide is up.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56762499

FireEmblemAddict
15th October 2010, 5:06 PM
I quite like the Dream World. I got a Sentret yesterday---

Oh but Im waiting to be able to befriend Espeon on Oct. 20th

Did anyone play the dungeon exploring game and earn a password to download an Eeveelution into Dream World? Just curious, and I'm also curious as to how it will actually work, since I haven't seen any places to input passwords on Dream World.

redfable
15th October 2010, 7:21 PM
How do i make a account for dream world?? I really have no idea what to do

sutafairu
15th October 2010, 8:51 PM
Did anyone play the dungeon exploring game and earn a password to download an Eeveelution into Dream World? Just curious, and I'm also curious as to how it will actually work, since I haven't seen any places to input passwords on Dream World.

From the Pokemon Daisuki website, it seems that the Eevee evolution should just appear in your Friend Board in your house as long as your Daisuki account and GBL account are linked. We'll just have to wait until Oct 20th to find out for sure though! I didn't see any information about needing to enter a password.

-edit-
My bad, I didn't read through the whole page properly. The Eevee campaign page says that you need to click on the Campaign button (that orange button on the right side of the GBL main page). It does not mention anything about entering a code.

Arande
15th October 2010, 9:15 PM
We have to do stuff for it? Gonna have to figure that out. And apparently our GL ID is good for the entire Japanese pokemon site.

edit: only info I can find poking around the site is that on the 20th. "one of the seven events to meet the evolution of Eevee October 20, 2010 (Wednesday) afternoon - 31 January 2011 (Mon) 23:59
October 1 start date ※ (Friday) change from now."

..I really need to learn to read japanese...

Araleon
16th October 2010, 12:11 AM
1. Once you get Makomo the Dream Smoke from the Abandoned Lot of Dreams, after saving the Munna from Plasma Grunts after you beat the first Gym. At the same time, you recieve the C-Gear.

2. I don't think so. Well, so far I've only found past Gen Pokemon in the Dream World, and Washibon's only found after the 8th Gym's City. The best option you have is to find someone who bred it beforehand.

Okay, gracias, SapphireSwampert.

Hm. Dammit, Gamfreak. You put the best bird in the worst place! I guess I'll have to... trade...

Sabonea_Masukippa
16th October 2010, 12:15 AM
So long as your Daisuki club account is linked with your PGL account it should all be fine although I can't remember if they said you'd have to find them on dream island and do a minigame first. But of course, if you didn't play labyrinth then it's too late as the campaign's already stopped.

redfable
16th October 2010, 1:27 AM
Im trying to make a account and i think im doing the right thing i made an account on the pokemon-gl site but everytime i log in this appears

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9987/helpsj.jpg

Sabonea_Masukippa
16th October 2010, 2:04 AM
Im trying to make a account and i think im doing the right thing i made an account on the pokemon-gl site but everytime i log in this appears

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9987/helpsj.jpg

That means you haven't created an account yet.

You need to put in a Nickname between 4-15 characters long into the top box and your Game Sync ID code into the box below. The nickname also can't be the same as the one you may have for the Daisuki club.

redfable
16th October 2010, 2:22 AM
Ok thanks very much

Lorde
16th October 2010, 2:22 AM
Some Dream World art for the 5th gen Pokemon:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7616/86524901.png
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/490/harderia.png
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4313/puririurua.png
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9409/symbolar.png

Oh la la! That's some cool Dream World artwork right there. I think you posted Pururiru's and Symbolar's before, but Muurando's is new; it looks really mad, kind of like it's ingame sprite haha. Let's see what else, Zorua and Tabunne are the best-looking Pokemon there to be honest. Maybe it's just because I'm not so used to the others. Zuruggu's evolved form looks so "gangsta" though, which is probably the look they were going for? I think I've seen Yanappu's Dream World artwork before or something; it seems familiar for some odd reason. Daikenki's and the mushroom Pokemon's artwork is average.

Anyway, I just took a look at the Dream World exclusive moves page and I have to say, I expected a whole lot better. I had my brother try the Dream World an I think all he has gotten so far is a Sentret :s

redfable
16th October 2010, 2:30 AM
Sorry im a huge n00b but everytime i try making a name this happens http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6350/help2y.jpg
what am i doing wrong?

Sabonea_Masukippa
16th October 2010, 2:35 AM
Sorry im a huge n00b but everytime i try making a name this happens http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6350/help2y.jpg
what am i doing wrong?

You're putting in the wrong Game Sync ID code. It's a 10 character long code.

redfable
16th October 2010, 2:38 AM
Wheres the Game sync ID code?

redfable
16th October 2010, 2:42 AM

redfable
16th October 2010, 2:43 AM

Sabonea_Masukippa
16th October 2010, 2:46 AM
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/globallinktutorial.shtml

redfable
16th October 2010, 2:49 AM
Sorry about the errr like 5 post? Now its a triple post my computer laggggggged really bad on this and thanks for the link

Snegy
16th October 2010, 5:16 AM
http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq296/Acervo_de_Futebol/random/agirudaa.jpg

I officially love it!

A question: shouldn't we have gotten all new pokémon DW art by now?

Arande
16th October 2010, 5:17 AM
So long as your Daisuki club account is linked with your PGL account it should all be fine although I can't remember if they said you'd have to find them on dream island and do a minigame first. But of course, if you didn't play labyrinth then it's too late as the campaign's already stopped.

Wait, it's over O.o Couldn't find any dates other than the ones I mentioned. And is the daisuki site the general pokemon one? that's the one I keep getting redirected to for some reason. Ah well, magic mirror espeon was going to be epic.

Lorde
16th October 2010, 5:20 AM
http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq296/Acervo_de_Futebol/random/agirudaa.jpg

I officially love it!

A question: shouldn't we have gotten all new pokémon DW art by now?

Eww, Chobomaki's evolved, shell-less form just doesn't look as good in the Dream World version to be honest. It's arms look funny since they're not crossed like in the Black and White sprites; I think it's mean appearance is what drew people towards it back when the sprite was revealed. Agirudaa just barely passes now in my opinion. In regards to the Dream World artwork; I'm gonna assume that it takes a bit of time to encounter all of the Pokemon in the Dream World. Since these aren't the games, people can't just rip the images :s

MetalFlygon08
16th October 2010, 5:21 AM
oh gawd...Tabunne's chin returns...

Snegy
16th October 2010, 5:32 AM
Eww, Chobomaki's evolved, shell-less form just doesn't look as good in the Dream World version to be honest. It's arms look funny since they're not crossed like in the Black and White sprites; I think it's mean appearance is what drew people towards it back when the sprite was revealed. Agirudaa just barely passes now in my opinion. In regards to the Dream World artwork; I'm gonna assume that it takes a bit of time to encounter all of the Pokemon in the Dream World. Since these aren't the games, people can't just rip the images :s

We sure disagree about Agirudaa! It's awesome to me -- much better than the sprite, actually.
But I'm agreeing with you on the "scary" thing. Its 0.4 m just adds to the 'not actually frightening' point, really.

Well, people can upload their pok&#233;mon to the DW, right? Thus, even if hundreds have uploaded just one of their monsters, there should already be a plenty of new art!

I'm just throwing this out, though; it's not like I can't wait or anything.

Rakurai
16th October 2010, 5:59 AM
Maybe I ought to take pictures of the Pokemon I see at the Dream Tree if people are curious about how some Pokemon look in their Dream World art. I personally don't like using any Pokemon other then my Jalorda, though.

Should be noted that you can't upload a surprisingly large number of Pokemon due to the Dream World service still being a work in progress according to the tutorial. I presume they're still drawing the arts for a lot of the Pokemon, and they started with the ones they figured would be popular.

I was really hoping I could see Sazandora's art, in particular.

Mario with Lasers
16th October 2010, 6:22 AM
From the Pokemon Daisuki website, it seems that the Eevee evolution should just appear in your Friend Board in your house as long as your Daisuki account and GBL account are linked. We'll just have to wait until Oct 20th to find out for sure though! I didn't see any information about needing to enter a password.

-edit-
My bad, I didn't read through the whole page properly. The Eevee campaign page says that you need to click on the Campaign button (that orange button on the right side of the GBL main page). It does not mention anything about entering a code.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3670/campaign.png

But there's nothing here, only the link for that poll (and the Pikachu C-Gear skin) and for the Pokémon Peer Kanto event or whatever it is. So, *where* exactly do I link my Daisuki account to my PGL one ?_? I don't want to miss out my MM Espeon...

sutafairu
16th October 2010, 6:52 AM
But there's nothing here, only the link for that poll (and the Pikachu C-Gear skin) and for the Pokémon Peer Kanto event or whatever it is. So, *where* exactly do I link my Daisuki account to my PGL one ?_? I don't want to miss out my MM Espeon...

Umm, well, yes, because it's not October 20th yet. ^^;;;

If you created your PGL account using your Daisuki login ID number, then they are already linked. In fact, you're probably logging into the PGL using your Daisuki login already. No need to worry about linking them.

Pokemon Pia event. If you purchased a copy of Pokemon Pia, there's a code found in the magazine that allows you to get a Kanto starter through the Dream World. It's the same magazine that also comes with the Pikachu earphones. ^^v

GameMaster0000
16th October 2010, 7:06 AM
Someone in Smogon played random WiFi battles and ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought.
So, using a legal DW pokemon, it was edited (changed the specie, ability, moves) into a Drought Ninetales & Drizzle Politoed and they were allowed on WiFi.
Also other pokemon with DW abilitys were tested, like Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Shandera or Thick Fat Swinub, but they were not allowed on WiFi.

Conclusion:
We can assume that Poliwag & Vulpix are hiding somewhere in the DW forest.

Strange, My friend said that ran into Shandera with Shadow Tag.

nekoakuma
16th October 2010, 9:24 AM
V2 of my guide is up.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56762499

There hasn't been any confirmed cases of Poliwag or Vulpix.

With the other DWAbility pokemon that weren't allowed, there might've been various other problems with the edited Pokemon.

Sakrey
16th October 2010, 10:45 AM
I just ran through the Dream World and have befriended many pokémon today (Shinx, Stantler, Bellsprout and Tangela). I only found 1 berry and used it to play the mini-game where you have to stack ice-cream balls (:().
Arriving at the Dream Tree, I took a shot at some pokémon from other users. And "I choose you Bellsprout !" Because you have your own sect and a freaking tower dedicated to your kind !

Now it's artwork time !

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1658/encounters.jpg
Zuruggu and Daburan are the pokémon i've sent to sleep.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1112/dreamtree.jpg
And here are the pokémon from other users. By the way, Munna is just win. This roundness, these little legs, this pink eye with two little eyelashes.GAAAAH! And also, this little mouth :>

Anyway, I had a good time today in the Dream World. But something is bothering me...it has been 3 days now since my first time in the Dream World, a first time during which I've immediately burried some of the berries I had. Since then, I only had the opportunity to water them only once, and they've sprouted a little stem just today. This is kind of slow to opinion, comparing with their growth in previous versions...

Rakurai
16th October 2010, 11:02 AM
Well, me and my brother have both run into an annoying glitch with the Dream World.

That is, when we used the Game Sync, it sent back our Pokemon, but not the Pokemon that we befriended in the forest. This basically means we miss out on a day of the Dream World because we can't go back into the forest until we take back the Pokemon, and the only way to do that is to take our Pokemon out of the Dream World again...

This could be easily fixed by them simply allowing us to get our befriended Dream World Pokemon WITHOUT using the Game Sync.

I have a feeling it may be related to the fact that we sent our Pokemon back immediately after we logged off, though. Might not have given the server enough time to process all of the data from our Dream World journey or something.

Ophie
16th October 2010, 11:23 AM
After seeing so many illustrations from a lot of artists in the card game, I have a strong hunch that whoever drew these Pokémon also does illustrations for the card game. I can tell you beyond a doubt it's not Ken Sugimori.

My best guesses are Hajime Kusajima, Sumiyoshi Kizuki, and Kanako Eo. (I lean towards Kanako Eo as she has also done a lot of promotional artwork for the 4th generation games, such as the Wi-Fi Plaza and one of the Pokéwalker conceptualizations.)

Ace2355
16th October 2010, 1:56 PM
Hey um does any have an pokerus pokemon in soulsilver or heartgold tht I can borrow so I can make a clone of it n then I promise if u stay in tha trade place I will trade it bak 2 u...pm me if u interrested

Rakurai
16th October 2010, 2:33 PM
Does anyone know how you go about adding friends so that you can see their houses?

I'm curious as to whether or not you could possibly get additional Dream Points from this, as it states you can gain them from taking "various actions".

raz1337
16th October 2010, 2:56 PM
After trying wednesday, thursday, friday and then again today, I *finally* got on Dream World, when I wasn't really changing anything. I only screwed around for a few minutes, but I liked seeing my best friend through Isshu in cartoon form:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/BlackWhite/dw1.jpg

Arande
16th October 2010, 4:13 PM
Does anyone know how you go about adding friends so that you can see their houses?

I'm curious as to whether or not you could possibly get additional Dream Points from this, as it states you can gain them from taking "various actions".

Your friends list is based off your pal pad when you sync the game. it checks if your friend has a GL account, and if they do, they will appear with a green status, but nothing else. Once both players have synced up the game, and the site checks that they are on each others list and have actually connected, then it'll change that person to pink status, and you'll be able to see each others profile, visit houses, etc.

Least from my experience, 4 of my friends on my list :D

zogu
16th October 2010, 7:40 PM
http://i54.*******.com/i4pvv9.jpg

Encountered several pokemon today, and of significance, is the newly discovered Endure Sentret and Mirrormove Tailow (second Tailow).

R_N
16th October 2010, 8:18 PM
After trying wednesday, thursday, friday and then again today, I *finally* got on Dream World, when I wasn't really changing anything. I only screwed around for a few minutes, but I liked seeing my best friend through Isshu in cartoon form:

I love the dream art style a lot.

Everyone is so dang happy
whoever did the art for these really captured the spirit of the place

Lorde
16th October 2010, 8:30 PM

Huh. I just now noticed that the Dream World artwork for the new Isshu Pokemon looks a LOT like the Pokemon Center artwork that the older Pokemon got. I think there are some examples of it in the Edit Avatar section of the User CP. It would be really cool if that were the case since the Pokemon Center artwork is some of my favorite out there. Anyway, my brother had recently found a Sentret and now he's found a Poochyena and a Bellsprout too. I have no idea how to work the Dream World but he does apparently. I see no real use in it though, since most of those Pokemon can be found in B/W or gotten via PokeShift (even though it's the devil).

RedMage23
16th October 2010, 8:36 PM
I see no real use in it though, since most of those Pokemon can be found in B/W or gotten via PokeShift.

The alternate abilities are sometimes appealing. Also, the PokeShift is kind of a cumbersome feature.

mickey
16th October 2010, 9:12 PM
Bellsprout artwork is terrible! XD But I love Exeggcute's one! :D

I like the fact they made totally new artworks for the Dream World, but....now I want'em all! XD

Rakurai
16th October 2010, 9:35 PM
Your friends list is based off your pal pad when you sync the game. it checks if your friend has a GL account, and if they do, they will appear with a green status, but nothing else. Once both players have synced up the game, and the site checks that they are on each others list and have actually connected, then it'll change that person to pink status, and you'll be able to see each others profile, visit houses, etc.

Least from my experience, 4 of my friends on my list :D

Well, I have someone on my pal pad, and they have me on their pal pad as well, and despite us both having a GL account, we're still both showing with green status.

Arande
16th October 2010, 9:39 PM
Well, I have someone on my pal pad, and they have me on their pal pad as well, and despite us both having a GL account, we're still both showing with green status.

have you traded or something, and BOTH synced since then? Server also sometimes updates when it feels like, especially when it's swamped.

Monkfish Esq.
16th October 2010, 9:51 PM
How many dream world points does everyone have? It would probably be wise to keep a tally to see at what many points people start seeing new pokemon or unlock the new areas.

I have 760 as of today.

Ophie
16th October 2010, 10:48 PM
Huh. I just now noticed that the Dream World artwork for the new Isshu Pokemon looks a LOT like the Pokemon Center artwork that the older Pokemon got. I think there are some examples of it in the Edit Avatar section of the User CP. It would be really cool if that were the case since the Pokemon Center artwork is some of my favorite out there. Anyway, my brother had recently found a Sentret and now he's found a Poochyena and a Bellsprout too. I have no idea how to work the Dream World but he does apparently. I see no real use in it though, since most of those Pokemon can be found in B/W or gotten via PokeShift (even though it's the devil).

Do you mean like the Pokémon Center stores? Do you know of any pictures of them? I'd like to see them. I could get a better idea of who drew these.

(Now that I think of it, it can't be Kanako Eo because she draws almost exclusively with thick outlines. It may be Atsuko Nishida, who has been designing Pokémon since the 2nd generation.)

R_N
16th October 2010, 11:06 PM
The 4th gen Pokemon Center artwork are avatars here. I believe all of them should be up, even.

Ophie
16th October 2010, 11:44 PM
Oh wow, they DO look remarkably like these. Looking at the ones for Plusle and Minun, I strongly suspect that it's Sumiyoshi Kizuki who's been drawing them.

Lorde
16th October 2010, 11:59 PM
Oh wow, they DO look remarkably like these. Looking at the ones for Plusle and Minun, I strongly suspect that it's Sumiyoshi Kizuki who's been drawing them.

Looks like you found them haha. I adore the Pokemon Center artwork and I just sort of noticed that the Dream World artwork looks similar; at least the artwork for the new Pokemon does. I've seen some of the older Pokemon's DW art and it looks like the generic representation of Pokemon in most other media like the anime. I'm just sort of using the Dream World art since we won't have the Ken Sugimori art until next month :c

Mario with Lasers
17th October 2010, 12:32 AM
Umm, well, yes, because it's not October 20th yet. ^^;;;

If you created your PGL account using your Daisuki login ID number, then they are already linked. In fact, you're probably logging into the PGL using your Daisuki login already. No need to worry about linking them.

Pokemon Pia event. If you purchased a copy of Pokemon Pia, there's a code found in the magazine that allows you to get a Kanto starter through the Dream World. It's the same magazine that also comes with the Pikachu earphones. ^^v

...Oh. I knew we would get them only on the 20th, but I thought we could sync the accounts already >__> Thanks.

Well, me and my brother have both run into an annoying glitch with the Dream World.

(...)

The same thing happened with me yesterday. I guess I'll start bringing my pokémon back from DW only fifteen minutes later, then. Actually, I *think* the DW site says something about it, "wait a little before sending then back otherwise you'll be screwed".

Grei
17th October 2010, 1:02 AM
Is there a link to where I could find the Dream World artwork for all of the Pokemon?

Lorde
17th October 2010, 1:09 AM
Is there a link to where I could find the Dream World artwork for all of the Pokemon?

Probably not, as people haven't been able to gather it all. There's some posted around this thread as you may have noticed, but we are still missing the majority of the Dream World artwork. I think it'll be a while until it's all organized :s

Rakurai
17th October 2010, 1:19 AM
There's also the fact that isn't even Dream World artwork for all of the Pokemon yet, as well.

It kind of looks as though the fifth gen Pokemon are the only ones that suffer from this, seeing as none of the dozens of old Pokemon I've gathered can't be sent over.

Sabonea_Masukippa
17th October 2010, 1:56 AM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1109/yabuku.png

Isn't that the cutest little thing you ever did see?? Also, I'm fairly certain I couldn't upload him 1-2 days ago, so the new ones are slowly being added, apparently.

Also:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/78/lots.png

redfable
17th October 2010, 3:24 AM
Is there anyway of raising my chances of getting a rarer pokemon in dream world

RedMage23
17th October 2010, 3:55 AM
Love the garbage bag. I'm gonna name him GARBAGE DAY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k)

Araleon
17th October 2010, 4:05 AM

Isn't that the cutest little thing you ever did see?? Also, I'm fairly certain I couldn't upload him 1-2 days ago, so the new ones are slowly being added, apparently.

Also:

Does this mean Washibon is in the Flying Area?

RedMage23
17th October 2010, 4:15 AM
Smugleaf looks a little more humbled in the Dream World... maybe he has complex personal issues.

Tonyle414
17th October 2010, 5:27 AM
If it'll help to some users, I have recorded myself explaining about the things inside Dream World here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iW3_wQChDc

Sabonea_Masukippa
17th October 2010, 5:49 AM
Does this mean Washibon is in the Flying Area?

No, that was at the Tree at the end of the 10 steps, you get shown a selection of other people's sleeping Pokemon. All the ones from that big image were pokemon others had put to sleep, including Washibon.

Arande
17th October 2010, 5:55 AM
About the "not sending our befriended pokemon over" A) is it still on your board as befriended? and B) When you were done, did you push the power button? you HAVE to push the power button to get your DW pokes, or any items you chose to send over.

Be sure youa re done however, as pushing the button does remove your poke from DW.

reaper-warrior
17th October 2010, 6:09 AM
Does anyone know if you can catch starters in the dream world? if you can, nintendo gave smugleaf a ingame "no [I]hacking[I]"hack
leaf storm+DW ability(don't know ability name)=sp.att rise each time you use it!

zogu
17th October 2010, 6:28 AM
Does anyone know if you can catch starters in the dream world? if you can, nintendo gave smugleaf a ingame "no [I]hacking[I]"hack
leaf storm+DW ability(don't know ability name)=sp.att rise each time you use it!

You can. But you need to buy Pokemon-related merchandise to get a random code to use in the Dream World for them to appear.
So far, the Kanto and Sinnoh starters are released by buying Pokemon Pia and the TCG respectively. For Tsutaja, probably not, since apparently, there's no overworld sprite for it in the High-Link Forest...

Lorde
17th October 2010, 8:23 AM

Also:

Wow, Yabakuron actually looks good instead of horribly depressing as I've come to recognize. I'm interested in it's arms; I hadn't noticed that they were composed of garbage or vomit or whatever that's supposed to be. Nice touch there. I dislike Victini's Dream World artwork since it just looks creepy, as usual. Ononokusu's is just average. Washibon though, looks cute! I thought it's sprite was creepy but the Dream World artwork makes it look like a cuddly little bird Pokemon :3

Rakurai
17th October 2010, 8:46 AM
About the "not sending our befriended pokemon over" A) is it still on your board as befriended? and B) When you were done, did you push the power button? you HAVE to push the power button to get your DW pokes, or any items you chose to send over.

Be sure youa re done however, as pushing the button does remove your poke from DW.

The Pokemon is still on the board as befriended, and I pushed the power button.

I'm assuming it was just caused by me using the Game Sync to receive the data almost the instant after I exited the Dream World, as that was the only thing I did differently from my last three suvcessful Dream World visits, and my brother did the same thing.

Will wait a good 20 minutes or so before transferring my Pokemon back from now on, just to be safe.

Monkfish Esq.
17th October 2010, 11:12 AM
Has anyone else noticed that in the 'find the x' minigame the pokemon is almost always 1-3 steps away from where you find the berry?

Rakurai
17th October 2010, 11:35 AM
Well, I figured out how to solve my dream world woes, I believe, and that's simply to not use the game sync until the newly befriended Pokemon shows up on my profile page.

Also, I learned that going to the house of a friend and doing things there indeed gives you Dream Points, as I was hoping it would. Not sure if you actually have to take some sort of action like trading for an item on their shelf or watering their berries to get them, but I got 70 after I went in my brother's house, and watered two of his berry plants.

That said, anyone feel like exchanging friend codes for the purpose of getting additional points?

Monkfish Esq.
17th October 2010, 1:22 PM
Bit more art for you guys!

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/526/dwa2.jpg (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/dwa2.jpg/)

nekoakuma
17th October 2010, 3:43 PM
Has anyone else noticed that in the 'find the x' minigame the pokemon is almost always 1-3 steps away from where you find the berry?

yeah, it's explained in the game. you can press the "listen" button to try listen out for it as well.

Monkfish Esq.
17th October 2010, 4:29 PM
Ah alrighty, what about the berry that you find in the game? Do you get to keep it or is it just there for the mini game?

BLUE-MEW
17th October 2010, 5:04 PM
im stuck in the tutorial thing, can somone please explain how to get into the dream world?
It will be much appreciated, and i have my Articuno ready to go in, asleep, but it wont leave my DS for some reason, ok, ill stop ranting now xP

ryodragonite
17th October 2010, 5:34 PM
im stuck in the tutorial thing, can somone please explain how to get into the dream world?
It will be much appreciated, and i have my Articuno ready to go in, asleep, but it wont leave my DS for some reason, ok, ill stop ranting now xP

Yeah I dont understand that either. My connection and everything is good and my kibago is sleeping in the bed but when im on the website it just shows that black do not pass screen. I tried going to Makomo too.

Victreebong
17th October 2010, 5:41 PM
I know this is off topic, but I wanted to express something about the Dream World that I've seen slip by. So far, from what's been posted on Serebii's main page in the last two days, the Pokemon that get "special" Dream World moves are Pokemon that have had the moves before in the 4th Gen through breeding, TMs, or move tutors. Also, the moves they've received through the Dream World aren't as competitively useful as moves they could have received, nor are they that difficult to receive by other, simpler methods.

For example; it's been years since Oddish has received Leech Seed. It just got Teeter Dance in HGSS! Who cares about confusion when you can make Vileplume and Bellosom bulkier and even more annoying. That would be an example of a special move.

Bellsprout with Heal Bell and Acid Bomb, Shiftry with Leaf Blade, Rhyhorn with Head Smash, do you see what I'm saying? Every Regi has Explosion access accept for the one that truly deserves it; Why not Regigigas? A game breaking Aerodactyl complete with Brave Bird and Head Smash, it wouldn't even need another move! (Maybe Earthquake) By the way, Vespiquen still does not receive Poison Jab, even though it gets Poison Sting among other Poison-type moves. And I'm sure by now you've noticed that the Clefairy-line still cannot breed Double-Edge on while the Jigglypuff-line learns Double-Edge naturally, and gets Wild Bolt! This is just plain Game Freak extortion!

Sorry to rant, but I just really hoped that the Dream World would provide us with even more move access.

Slowemperor
17th October 2010, 7:20 PM
What is required to get the Isshu starters from the Dream World?

Arande
17th October 2010, 7:24 PM
Checked my friends list, and I have 7 unconfirmed friends on my list for some reason. I know 2 of em are people I actually know, but do not have GL accounts yet. Is it possible people you trade with over the GTS negotiation will appear on your list? Only reason i can give that random people are appearing.

edit: Hmmm, need a page with what berries you need for each piece of furniture. Really wish I knew Japanese.

R_N
17th October 2010, 8:50 PM

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/526/dwa2.jpg (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/dwa2.jpg/)
OH MY GOD

Doredia is so cute look at that thing so adorable.

arceus7
17th October 2010, 8:50 PM
how is a giant metal monster adorable?

R_N
17th October 2010, 9:15 PM
how is a giant metal monster adorable?

Doredia is the grass lady with the flower hat

Lorde
17th October 2010, 9:32 PM

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/526/dwa2.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll just recycle the Dream World artwork and use it as the Pokemon Center artwork as well. I love Churine and Doreida by-far! I have my own Doreida and despite it being weaker in battle than my other Pokemon, it still has wicked appeal. I'm seeing Kaburumo's evolved form and it looks odd, as usual. Emonga ate my heart, he ate my heart out! Rankurusu looks good too; I love the dark green coloration, it makes it stand-out more.

Arande
17th October 2010, 9:39 PM
If it'll help to some users, I have recorded myself explaining about the things inside Dream World here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iW3_wQChDc

The shelves you put items on let you trade with your friends basically. When they visit your house, they can freely switch any items you have on the shelves with items of their own.

And just to add something, friends can also water your berries for you, given they actually need watered.

And that berry you don't know is a wacan berry :P (the halve a SE electric attack one)

guitalex
17th October 2010, 11:28 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll just recycle the Dream World artwork and use it as the Pokemon Center artwork as well. I love Churine and Doreida by-far! I have my own Doreida and despite it being weaker in battle than my other Pokemon, it still has wicked appeal. I'm seeing Kaburumo's evolved form and it looks odd, as usual. Emonga ate my heart, he ate my heart out! Rankurusu looks good too; I love the dark green coloration, it makes it stand-out more.I'm curious to know which Pokemon you're comparing her to.

My Doreida has Butterfly Dance, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed and Petal Dance, with Own Tempo so she never gets confused from it. Considering also that Petal Dance is now just as powerful as Outrage, she does consistently more damage in fewer turns than most of my other Pokemon.

1) Sleep Powder
2) Butterfly Dance
3) Die

Ophie
18th October 2010, 2:16 AM
The garbage bag Pokémon's arms have burst out of the garbage bag. Interesting. So that means the garbage came to life, but not the bag. Also, does Glaceon have blue eyes with white pupils? The card illustrations often have it as just the shine, but they're placed pretty oddly in this.

That's a very interesting and effective way to use Doredia. I'm wondering what uses I can have with her for non-single battling, since she is adorable. She looks somewhat different from her sprite too. Her head is bigger, her eyes are droopier, and the collar is of a different shape. Of course, I still can't hlep but see a sad face on the red petals at the top.

myriada
18th October 2010, 3:18 AM
Is there a link to where I could find the Dream World artwork for all of the Pokemon?Everything but Pururill.
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/eb25599374ca691de83839a79f55558b2g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n736q894kfwboan&thumb=5)

Lorde
18th October 2010, 3:24 AM
Everything but Pururill.
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/eb25599374ca691de83839a79f55558b2g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=n736q894kfwboan&thumb=5)

Yeah, more Dream World artwork! I just noticed that there are indeed some Pokemon in there from the Pokemon Center artwork so I was right about something for once. I have to say; I am glad that the Dream World Pokemon got special artwork like this. Somehow, the Ken Sugimori artwork would have felt too stiff for the fun-and-exciting Dream World. I love Darumakka's and Mamanbou's right from the start :)

Mr.Munchlax
18th October 2010, 3:49 AM
Yeah, more Dream World artwork! I just noticed that there are indeed some Pokemon in there from the Pokemon Center artwork so I was right about something for once. I have to say; I am glad that the Dream World Pokemon got special artwork like this. Somehow, the Ken Sugimori artwork would have felt too stiff for the fun-and-exciting Dream World. I love Darumakka's and Mamanbou's right from the start :)

So does this mean Isshu pokemon ARE catchable in the dream world

myriada
18th October 2010, 4:06 AM
So does this mean Isshu pokemon ARE catchable in the dream worldNo, it means their pictures are there for if someone puts one in the Dream World from their game.

daviddajoker07
18th October 2010, 4:23 AM
Everything but Pururill.

Thanks alot!

I thought Kojofu, Kojondo and Kurimugan were Dream World Pokemon too though? Maybe it's cos its late here and I'm tired but I can't find them in that pic. Still, some quality art in there. My Abagoora love just went up x10 lol.

Rakurai
18th October 2010, 4:26 AM
There isn't art for all of the fifth gen Pokemon yet, and those three are among the many fifth gen Pokemon that currently can't be sent to the Dream World as a result.

Even after seeing all of those arts, Jalorda remains my favorite.

Ophie
18th October 2010, 8:24 AM
Pikachu has a pretty round head there. (Still waiting for the Vanipeti line.)

guitalex
18th October 2010, 9:28 AM
I have a question.

I'm constantly running into the "you must wait 1 day to recharge" error when trying to game sync. I've heard that you could log in after 24 hours and boom.

But it's 24 hours from the save. Which save?

Assume that I put a Pokemon to sleep at 3pm. By 4:30pm I wake him up. I try at 5pm next day and get the error (somehow). Try again at 8pm and get the error, but decide to play some more and save my game at 11pm. I then try again to put a Pokemon to sleep and fail, at 3am.

When will the error go away? By 5pm? 8pm? 11pm? 3am? Does the 11pm save count for this?

This is extremely annoying.

Sabonea_Masukippa
18th October 2010, 9:55 AM
So, according to the big image of art that was posted here are the Dream World Art that we're yet to have:

Dokkoraa
Dotekkotsu
Roopushin
Gamagaru
Gamageroge
Arken
Archeos
Vanipeti
Vaniricchi
Baivanilla
Tesseed
Nattorei
Shibishirasu
Shibibiiru
Shibirudon
Orbem
Freezio
Maggyo
Kojofuu
Kojondo
Crimgan
Gobitto
Goruugo
Komatana
Kirikizan
Vulchai
Vultina
Kuitaran
Irant
Monozu
Jihead
Sazandra
Meraruba
Ulgamoth
Cobalon
Terrakion
Virizion
Torenelos
Voltolos
Landlos
Kyurem
And the 3 events:
Keludio
Meloetta
Genesect

And Pururiru, but there's a pic of that already in the thread so yeah.

EDIT: Although the images for Otamaro and Rigray are there, I still can't put them to sleep. :S

myriada
18th October 2010, 10:11 AM
[snip]
And Pururiru, but there's a pic of that already in the thread so yeah.

EDIT: Although the images for Otamaro and Rigray are there, I still can't put them to sleep. :SBy images, yup. There is other stuff like position data that might be absent for Otamaro and Rigray though. Pururiru is the blank space in the chart, it didn't extract well.

EDIT: Also, it's Roobushin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Will there be an english version or not? And if there is and the answer to 1 is that there is a time limit, will they bother to have every event for european/american gamers. (btw, I plan on getting the english version).One of the resources I've found looking through the site is a multilingual(7-language) language select pages, so I'd say yes, they do plan an international release.

EDIT2:Resolved.

Oh, and also, items are in the same style, but 90x90 pngs. Most non-Key items are there, including stuff like Hiun Ice, the Sazanami Bay stuff and Master Balls.

Rakurai
18th October 2010, 11:32 AM
Seems as though you can get 50 points a day by trading an item with a friend using their shelf (You can just put it back, or trade an identical item). I can't really clarify if it's once a day, or once a day per friend, though, due only having a single friend on my list at the moment (Hint hint...).

Not certain of how many points you get from watering their berry plants, though.

Shine
18th October 2010, 11:50 AM
Every Regi has Explosion access accept for the one that truly deserves it; Why not Regigigas?

....so you're saying a Pokemon with 160 Base Attack should get a STAB Explosion? -_-

Considering Lickilicky's Base Attack is only 85 and it took GF a lot of time to give us Selfdestruct on Snorlax (whose Base Attack is 110), apparently having Explosion on Regigigas is literally only in our "Dream World".....

Monkfish Esq.
18th October 2010, 2:18 PM
Got 1460 dream points after finishing the DW for today. Anyone got any more? I hope you don't need like 10's of thousands to unlock the new areas.

Korobooshi Kojiro
18th October 2010, 3:30 PM
So, it's my first time attempting to Dream Synch, but everytime I try and enter my Game Sync ID I get an error. What gives?

Here's what it looks like:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/Err.png

guitalex
18th October 2010, 5:22 PM
So, it's my first time attempting to Dream Synch, but everytime I try and enter my Game Sync ID I get an error. What gives?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/Err.pngMy guess is you have a Pokemon already sleeping. Then again it's a guess.

You should try waking him up (warning: you will not be able to put anything to sleep until the next day if you do), then going to your account, inputting the numbers and THEN game syncing and putting something to sleep.

I'M NOT SURE, though. Can someone confirm this?

(Also, can someone answer my question from a bit earlier? :p )

R_N
18th October 2010, 5:25 PM
....so you're saying a Pokemon with 160 Base Attack should get a STAB Explosion? -_-

Considering Lickilicky's Base Attack is only 85 and it took GF a lot of time to give us Selfdestruct on Snorlax (whose Base Attack is 110), apparently having Explosion on Regigigas is literally only in our "Dream World".....

Explosion was nerfed

And Regigigas effectively has 80 base attack thanks to Slow Start

...so

StaryuManiac
18th October 2010, 5:35 PM
I'm just gonna say, the dream world looks awesome. it's like the 5th gen pokewalker. does bw have a feature where you can choose if pkmn walk with you or not? back to subject...
I have a question. is it possible to get shinies from the dream world?
someone said you can't get shinies from the pokewalker.
keep my babies clicked please

A.J.
18th October 2010, 5:46 PM
Competitively, the Dream World is nice.

All the super-cool abilities that don't get 4th-gen moves means less Stealth Rock to deal with.

Which, IMO, is a wonderful thing. :D

murkrowrob
18th October 2010, 5:55 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but the event dream world pokemon. Can they be caught without the event? Having a 1/3 of a chance of getting speed boost torchic is rather saddening as that seems to be one of the favourites from the DW.

Lorde
18th October 2010, 6:34 PM
I just saw the update on the main site. So, the Hoenn Starters will be given away with a code found in the upcoming Black and White guidebook? That's cool I guess, though it also seems like we could just get them from previous games without the hassle. Dream World abilities are cool and all, but not worth my time personally. And it looks like I missed the Sinnoh Starter news too. The Dream World looks to be very busy these days :s

Neo Duality
18th October 2010, 6:36 PM
Quite honestly I really don't see the point of Dream World. It's just a marketing gimmick.

guitalex
18th October 2010, 6:54 PM
Quite honestly I really don't see the point of Dream World. It's just a marketing gimmick.It is, but at the same time:

1) There is no way to grow berries in Black or White outside of Dream World.
2) Some people enjoy decorating a personal space.
3) Rereleasing 493 Pokemon with zero changes is extremely boring the third time around. The metagame changes drastically because of new moves and abilities from these Pokemon, and that makes everyone who plays competitive Pokemon happy.
4) They look cute.

RedMage23
18th October 2010, 6:59 PM
I certainly would've done the Dream World differently if I were in Game Freak's shoes. I'm hoping it'll either improved through Generation V, or abandoned in Generation VI.

Lorde
18th October 2010, 6:59 PM
It is, but at the same time:

3) Rereleasing 493 Pokemon with zero changes is extremely boring the third time around. The metagame changes drastically because of new moves and abilities from these Pokemon, and that makes everyone who plays competitive Pokemon happy.
4) They look cute.

I don't think I see the appeal in the last 3 reasons for the Dream World though, to be honest. I can see the use of growing berries since we aren't able to do so in Isshu for some reason, but the rest all seem like attempts to get people excited and not much else. Decorating a personal space doesn't seem all that important, game-wise. Releasing older Pokemon with new abilities only seems to benefit competitive battlers. "Cute" Pokemon are a dime a dozen, in the actual games, so I don't see how those are all that important :x

guitalex
18th October 2010, 9:55 PM
I have a question.

I'm constantly running into the "you must wait 1 day to recharge" error when trying to game sync. I've heard that you could log in after 24 hours and boom.

But it's 24 hours from the save. Which save?

Assume that I put a Pokemon to sleep at 3pm. By 4:30pm I wake him up. I try at 5pm next day and get the error (somehow). Try again at 8pm and get the error, but decide to play some more and save my game at 11pm. I then try again to put a Pokemon to sleep and fail, at 3am.

When will the error go away? By 5pm? 8pm? 11pm? 3am? Does the 11pm save count for this?

This is extremely annoying.Anyone have an idea? I don't want to start playing then realize I can't save until a certain time!

Rakurai
18th October 2010, 10:33 PM
You aren't changing the game's clock, are you?

Because that's the only thing I'm aware of that can keep the Game Sync from resetting at 12 AM like it's supposed to.

guitalex
18th October 2010, 10:41 PM
No, I did that a few days ago and it does take 24 hours to reset.

This time, after my DS ran out of battery during Extra Life I played on another DS and saved (screwed me I suppose). I'm assuming this creates the same connundrum, even when I put the game back in the original DS and try to Game Sync with it (did not game sync with second DS because I figured that could screw the sync).

Am I supposed to wait 24 hours from the moment I put the game back into the first DS maybe?

edit: Wait, Game Sync resets at 12AM? So it's not EXACTLY 24 hours, it's just when the clock reaches a new day?

Now, the question is, when it reaches a new day in my DS or in Japan? (Sorry to bother you, I appreciate your help.)

Sabonea_Masukippa
18th October 2010, 11:00 PM

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/Err.png

It's saying you've not (ever) put a pokemon to sleep and to try again once you have a sleeping pokemon.

No, I did that a few days ago and it does take 24 hours to reset.

This time, after my DS ran out of battery during Extra Life I played on another DS and saved (screwed me I suppose). I'm assuming this creates the same connundrum, even when I put the game back in the original DS and try to Game Sync with it (did not game sync with second DS because I figured that could screw the sync).

Am I supposed to wait 24 hours from the moment I put the game back into the first DS maybe?

edit: Wait, Game Sync resets at 12AM? So it's not EXACTLY 24 hours, it's just when the clock reaches a new day?

Now, the question is, when it reaches a new day in my DS or in Japan? (Sorry to bother you, I appreciate your help.)

Game Sync resets at 12AM according to your clock. The Dream World needs 24 hours before you can use it again, once you've a) used up your hour or b) befriended a Pokemon and logged out.

I have a feeling that using the two DS has caused the problem, but have no idea how you'd go about fixing it, sorry.

Rakurai
18th October 2010, 11:03 PM
If you changed DSs, you need to wait 24 hours as though you changed the game's clock, unfortunately, because the game automatically changes its clock to match the time of whatever DS it's in.

guitalex
18th October 2010, 11:05 PM
That's ok. I appreciate your help regardless.

ForeverFlame
18th October 2010, 11:10 PM
Speed Boost Blaziken available in November? Hell yes!

Mario with Lasers
18th October 2010, 11:19 PM
Speed Boost Blaziken available in November? Hell yes!

I just hope it has a chance of being female (apparently no female DW Kanto starter has been found yet); Baton Pass DW Blaziken will finally mean the demise of Ninjask >__>

R_N
19th October 2010, 12:40 AM
I just hope it has a chance of being female (apparently no female DW Kanto starter has been found yet); Baton Pass DW Blaziken will finally mean the demise of Ninjask >__>

If the chance is still 75% and you only have a random chance of getting any one of the starters, that's not really surprising, I guess.

myriada
19th October 2010, 1:20 AM
The chance has always been 87.5&#37;.

Grei
19th October 2010, 1:52 AM
So does this mean Isshu pokemon ARE catchable in the dream world

When was it said that they weren't?

Pink sneasel
19th October 2010, 2:00 AM
I'd really like some friend codes of people who are on the dream world now. I currently have no one in my pal pad and I'd like to try more things in the DW.

Also, where's the site to play the game that gives you the eeveelutions? I'd like to try getting one if its still possible to play the game and link accounts.

Sabonea_Masukippa
19th October 2010, 2:16 AM
Also, where's the site to play the game that gives you the eeveelutions? I'd like to try getting one if its still possible to play the game and link accounts.

The game's been finished for a while now unfortunately.

RedMage23
19th October 2010, 2:19 AM
The game's been finished for a while now unfortunately.

Really...? The DW's only been open for 5 days!

R_N
19th October 2010, 2:22 AM
Really...? The DW's only been open for 5 days!

The game ran during a preview of the world, independent of it.

Pink sneasel
19th October 2010, 2:35 AM
That's sad. hopfully there will be another event or DW will get an eevee soon. If not, I hope I can find someone who did do it to trade.

de_darkrai
19th October 2010, 3:18 AM
waiting for 2moro's eevee ^^

BLUE-MEW
19th October 2010, 3:46 AM
can somone please help me get in, i still have te same problem :/

Mario with Lasers
19th October 2010, 4:21 AM
Well ok cool, so I was in the Dream World and after half an hour playing, the page tried to load *something* and... stopped at 90&#37; for a few minutes. So, I hit F5, went to the Dream World again, it loaded perfectly, I watched that dreaming animation and... it started loading once more only to stop at 90% again. And again. And again. And again. And that bar at the lower part of the page with my PGL nickname apparently says I can get back in again only after... 23 hours from now.

Surely I shouldn't get worried, right?

myriada
19th October 2010, 4:27 AM
Well ok cool, so I was in the Dream World and after half an hour playing, the page tried to load *something* and... stopped at 90% for a few minutes. So, I hit F5, went to the Dream World again, it loaded perfectly, I watched that dreaming animation again and... it started loading once more only to stop at 90% again. And again. And again. And again. And that bar at the lower part of the page with my PGL nickname apparently says I can get back in again only after... 23 hours from now.

Surely I shouldn't get worried, right?
It says 23 hours from straight after you enter the Dream World, so you may still have time to quickly keep trying if you want. I don't know what the problem is though. :\

AnonymousGuy
19th October 2010, 5:53 AM
I don't know if this has been clarified or asked yet, but where do past legendaries come into place with regards to the Dream World?

Could I just be roaming around and with some luck I could find a mew, or do I need some sort of special event to find them?

halloweenghost
19th October 2010, 5:56 AM
I don't know if this has been clarified or asked yet, but where do past legendaries come into place with regards to the Dream World?

Could I just be roaming around and with some luck I could find a mew, or do I need some sort of special event to find them?

No way they are just gonna let you find event legendaries... they will be special.. probably passwords.

Ophie
19th October 2010, 7:02 AM
I certainly would've done the Dream World differently if I were in Game Freak's shoes. I'm hoping it'll either improved through Generation V, or abandoned in Generation VI.

I'd like to know what it is you'd have done differently.

I have nothing against you; I just can't stand seeing an isolated assertion.

Royalty
19th October 2010, 7:28 AM
So...I'm still super in the dark about the Dream World since I live in America and only speak English.
When you play it for your hour and befriend Pokemon...
Do you only get one transferred in to your game at a time, or can it be multiple?
Does the pokemon sit and wait for you to find it in a certain area or does its species show up as a wild pokemon in the appropriate areas?
And finally,
Do you get the pokemon right away...or do you have to wait until after the National Dex?

Rakurai
19th October 2010, 10:05 AM
You can only pick one Pokemon out of the six to 12 you'll generally encounter on the trips you take into the Small Forest to send back to your game. The rest will disappear.

Once transferred back, the Pokemon will just wait around in the High Link forest, where you can capture it with a Dream Ball at a 100&#37; rate, and this can be done prior to obtaining the National Dex.

rongunn
19th October 2010, 11:21 AM
I have a question, on serebii dream world attacks page there is an image in the highlink with 6 different pokemon on it. Does anyone know how to bring back more than one pokemon from the dream world?

myriada
19th October 2010, 11:26 AM
I have a question, on serebii dream world attacks page there is an image in the highlink with 6 different pokemon on it. Does anyone know how to bring back more than one pokemon from the dream world?Don't catch the Pokemon each day. You can have up to 10 in one area.

rongunn
19th October 2010, 11:28 AM
I thought you could not access the part where you befriend pokemon if you had one waiting to be caught in the highlink

rongunn
19th October 2010, 11:28 AM
or was that if you have one on your board waiting to transfer?

Rakurai
19th October 2010, 12:11 PM
You can't go back into the forest as long as you have a Pokemon that needs to be transferred.

However, you don't need to catch the Pokemon you send to the High Link forest in order to send over more (At least until you reach the limit, which is something like 50 Pokemon)

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 12:28 PM
Ugh the GL site is down for maintinence until...2am JST.. Wednesday. So that's 6pm GMT. That means that I can only access the GL from now on after 6pm. Sucks.

Sabonea_Masukippa
19th October 2010, 12:36 PM
Do you get the pokemon right away...or do you have to wait until after the National Dex?

You can start catching dream world Pokemon as soon as you can warp to the High Link area, via the C-Gear, which is required to go to the Dream World anyway, which you get after the first Gym...so yes. You can get DW pokemon pretty well before the National Dex even becomes an issue.

guitalex
19th October 2010, 6:41 PM
Thanks for your help with my "24 hour recharge" error. I was able to put to sleep something yesterday, go to Dream World, wake it up, get berries and a Pokemon, catch it, wait until 12:01AM and put something else to sleep.

In the end it really was the using multiple DSs. I thought that it would be convenient to charge one while I used the other, but it makes the Game Sync inaccessible for 24 hours so yeah.

So far I've caught:
- Harvest Exeggcute (although I'm extremely mad that Harvest couldn't prevent usage of the berry by Natural Gift... oh, that would've been excellent and worthwhile but NO)
- Slip Through Hoppip (which I called ho-p-pi-p-pu without remembering the fact that he will evolve at some point so now I have a Jumpluff called HOPPIPPU lol)

Mario with Lasers
19th October 2010, 6:48 PM
It says 23 hours from straight after you enter the Dream World, so you may still have time to quickly keep trying if you want. I don't know what the problem is though. :\

Oh, I didn't know that. In the end I got it (but I had to change my browser), so all ended well =)

- Harvest Exeggcute (although I'm extremely mad that Harvest couldn't prevent usage of the berry by Natural Gift... oh, that would've been excellent and worthwhile but NO)

IIRC, it does, it's just that Harvest does not activate 100% of the time.

Neo Duality
19th October 2010, 6:48 PM

Why not? Gamefreak can just as easily implement the same system used in D/P/Pt or RSE.

no

And in turn alienates casual fans.

4) They look cute.

R_N
19th October 2010, 6:54 PM
Why not? Gamefreak can just as easily implement the same system used in D/P/Pt or RSE.

And yet they didn't

no

Yes, some people do. I do.

And in turn alienates casual fans.Doesn't alienate me. I haven't heard any other casual fans complain about that. You don't need to. Casuals will just play as they always have, maybe brag about their special speed boosting torchics or Super Fanging nidorans.

It's certainly no more alienating then the EV/IV system, and those have been around for ages.

Shoot most casuals probably aren't even aware of most changes.

They are!

guitalex
19th October 2010, 7:06 PM
How is them being cute NOT something casual fans will like?

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 8:02 PM
Well finished the DW for today. No new pokemon still :< Maybe something will change when I hit 2k points! Here's hoping!

Domiciwah
19th October 2010, 9:04 PM
Well finished the DW for today. No new pokemon still :< Maybe something will change when I hit 2k points! Here's hoping!

oh thats a bit strange, how many games have you done?>

I've gotten a tangela, ponyta, shinx & stantler so far...

BLUE-MEW
19th October 2010, 9:14 PM
ok, i finally got to dream world, oddly only after my nat dex was obtained, and how do i get into high link forrest to claim my poocheyna?

guitalex
19th October 2010, 9:20 PM
ok, i finally got to dream world, oddly only after my nat dex was obtained, and how do i get into high link forrest to claim my poocheyna?If you gave the dream tree a berry and chose Poochyena (you'll know you did it right because you won't be able to go back in the forest for the day), simply go to Game Sync, choose the top choice (Yes) to wake him up, wait until you see the Pokemon being awake, then go to the C-Gear, choose Wireless, Highlink (top left) and go straight up into the forest once in the high link.

There's no fighting done for them, it's friendly.

Now, you can try catching them with any ball (haven't tried it yet), or use the 1 free Dream Ball you have as a result of sending him over and it has a 100&#37; catch rate, and does a pink poof like Musharna's Dream Smoke when you send the pokemon out with it.

But literally you can try your luck at catching them with any ball, although I haven't tried it and don't know what happens if it fails. Anyone try that?

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 9:21 PM
I have 1750 DW points after I finished today so I will hit 2k tomorrow and I've caught 7 DW pokemon.

I also translated all the purchasable items from the catalogue for you all!

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7590/translateddreamworldcat.th.jpg (http://img824.imageshack.us/i/translateddreamworldcat.jpg/)

guitalex
19th October 2010, 9:25 PM
I have a few questions. Where can you see how many DW points you have, and what increases them (and for that matter, what they do lol).

BLUE-MEW
19th October 2010, 9:27 PM
If you gave the dream tree a berry and chose Poochyena (you'll know you did it right because you won't be able to go back in the forest for the day), simply go to Game Sync, choose the top choice (Yes) to wake him up, wait until you see the Pokemon being awake, then go to the C-Gear, choose Wireless, Highlink (top left) and go straight up into the forest once in the high link.

There's no fighting done for them, it's friendly.

Now, you can try catching them with any ball (haven't tried it yet), or use the 1 free Dream Ball you have as a result of sending him over and it has a 100% catch rate, and does a pink poof like Musharna's Dream Smoke when you send the pokemon out with it.

But literally you can try your luck at catching them with any ball, although I haven't tried it and don't know what happens if it fails. Anyone try that?
thank you,you really helped ^_^

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 9:30 PM
It's the bottom left box under the trainer card menu. You get points for watering friends plants, trading items with them and I think befriending a lot of pokemon on the rainbow isle.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3561/dwpw.jpg (http://img146.imageshack.us/i/dwpw.jpg/)

Dream World points:
Time spent sleeping (In the current session):
And I guess the last one is the house design you have.

Royalty
19th October 2010, 9:33 PM
I have 1750 DW points after I finished today so I will hit 2k tomorrow and I've caught 7 DW pokemon.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7590/translateddreamworldcat.th.jpg (http://img824.imageshack.us/i/translateddreamworldcat.jpg/)

Ok...um...this is utterly ridiculous.

BECAUSE IT IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! I Hope it fully comes to America with everything that I have seen so far AND maybe has even more by then. :D This is shaping up to be my favorite Pokemon generation EVER!! <3

Lorde
19th October 2010, 10:19 PM

All of those, the chairs and tables and beds and pillows, are to be used as decoration in your Dream World house correct? Those actually look pretty cute. How hard is it to get let's say, 1000 Dream World points? I haven't played the Dream World yet myself, but I'm wondering how hard it's going to be come Spring next year :]

Rakurai
19th October 2010, 10:29 PM
The amount of Dream Points you get each day is highly dependent on how many people you have on your friend list, as each friend can add around 100 or so Dream Points to the usual solo gain of mid 100 to low 200ish points.

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 10:29 PM
It's very easy to get around 300 a day just by doing everything normally really. Befriending all the pokemon you find, visiting friends houses and watering berries.

amadeus4170
19th October 2010, 10:36 PM
It's very easy to get around 999 a day just by doing everything normally really. Befriending all the pokemon you find, visiting friends houses and watering berries.

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 10:44 PM
*gives you a gold star*

Very good! You can imitate! Maybe tomorrow we can start on learning how to colour inside the lines?

Lorde
19th October 2010, 10:50 PM
The amount of Dream Points you get each day is highly dependent on how many people you have on your friend list, as each friend can add around 100 or so Dream Points to the usual solo gain of mid 100 to low 200ish points.

So then it looks like the Dream World feature is yet another feature that is highly dependent on how many friends you've linked up with in the past? When will the torture end. I guess it won't be all that hard to find friends to add to your friend list once the U.S. Black and White are released since more people will be playing, but it's still a hassle.

It's very easy to get around 300 a day just by doing everything normally really. Befriending all the pokemon you find, visiting friends houses and watering berries.

So we can get some points just be doing our own thing too eh? It looks like most points come from other factors though, such as the number of friends you have from what I understand in the previous post.

Monkfish Esq.
19th October 2010, 11:09 PM
I guess so! I just want to know where serebii found out the other areas for the dream world place. It says that you unlock it with DW points..but doesn't specify any amount of points :I

Arande
19th October 2010, 11:18 PM
The friends houses that appear are the ones on your pal pad. it'll fill up fast if you do a lot of trading with people that also have GL accounts, assuming they on't delete your FC right after XD

Tempted to run around and get a few more random epople on just for the more points. Only 3 friends I actually know atm.

MSK
19th October 2010, 11:20 PM
Hey all

So I finally managed to work out how to put my Pokemon to sleep and get to the dream isle :) Japanese language cannot defeat my thirst for Pokemon!!!

However what I wanted to know was after befriending a load of mon and getting to the Dream Tree, is there any way you can bring more than one of them back??
I give it a berry and select one then it takes you straight out. I want to bring them all back!!

And finally and most importantly, how do I get the Exclusive Croagunk event from the dream world, I've clicked on the links on the website etc but don't really understand how you make it appear?? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Rakurai
19th October 2010, 11:23 PM
You can only get one Pokemon per visit you take to the Dream World.

Therefore, you should probably pick a female, or one with a unique move.

Arande
19th October 2010, 11:24 PM
Nope, while you can befriend as many as there are in the area, you can only choose 1. Once you chose one, you can't go back until you wake up your poke and it sends that one to your HL forest.

Give nintendo moneys. To get the croagunk, You need the code in the guide book that went on sale today in japan. Each code is unique and one use.

Rakurai
19th October 2010, 11:26 PM
You can only get one Pokemon per visit you take to the Dream World.

Therefore, you should probably pick a female, or one with a unique move.

Royalty
20th October 2010, 12:08 AM
Do you think the password system will still be in effect once it comes to America?

I think it would be since each is unique and all it's a new way for Nintendo to make even more money...but at the same time, it's almost like Japan gets more easy access to special pokemon and then the pokemon become more rare in other places.

myriada
20th October 2010, 1:43 AM
And finally and most importantly, how do I get the Exclusive Croagunk event from the dream world, I've clicked on the links on the website etc but don't really understand how you make it appear?? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

It's not available until 1pm Japan Time, which I think is in 5 hours. Then, you click on the Campaign button (yellow thing on the bottom right), choose the Campaign with today's start date, put in the password (which I believe is コロコロであおう from what I read on another site), and then confirm it with the button beneath. Since it's not active yet I'm not sure if you have to do anything more though.

EDIT:

I guess so! I just want to know where serebii found out the other areas for the dream world place. It says that you unlock it with DW points..but doesn't specify any amount of points :I

I know that sometimes when you play the 'find the lost child!' game, you can end up in the sea or sky and see Pokemon like Altaria there. Of course, you can't actually catch anything in the minigame though.
I can't find any sort of method to unlock them with Dream Points either, infact the only thing I've found is that your Pokemon's response when you click on them depends on your Dream Points... though I could've missed them somewhere.
I can confirm though that there are currently no more areas than those three, though they could add more any time.

ForteAnly
20th October 2010, 2:43 AM
I went to DW for the 3rd time the other day and befriended a Doduo. Just like before, I selected the berries I want to transfer over and exit the game with the power on/off button. However, Doduo is no where in HL, nor is the boy at the entrance of the forest who usually gives you the berries. Is there a solution to this problem. I woke up my Pokemon and sent another one to sleep the next day. Again no Doduo in High Link. This is a problem because I can't access the Dream Isle because of the Doduo. Did anybody encounter this problem?

de_darkrai
20th October 2010, 3:07 AM
Confused on the 24hrs-way,XD

Tutorial needed lol.

Rakurai
20th October 2010, 3:20 AM
I went to DW for the 3rd time the other day and befriended a Doduo. Just like before, I selected the berries I want to transfer over and exit the game with the power on/off button. However, Doduo is no where in HL, nor is the boy at the entrance of the forest who usually gives you the berries. Is there a solution to this problem. I woke up my Pokemon and sent another one to sleep the next day. Again no Doduo in High Link. This is a problem because I can't access the Dream Isle because of the Doduo. Did anybody encounter this problem?

Unfortunately, when that happens, it means you miss out on a day of Dream Forest access. I suggest waiting until your profile page actually displays the Pokemon that's going to be sent to the High Link before using the Game Sync.

I've had that problem before, and it seems to be a result of the Global link server lagging and not registering that you have a Pokemon to send back immediately.

ForteAnly
20th October 2010, 3:35 AM
Unfortunately, when that happens, it means you miss out on a day of Dream Forest access. I suggest waiting until your profile page actually displays the Pokemon that's going to be sent to the High Link before using the Game Sync.

I've had that problem before, and it seems to be a result of the Global link server lagging and not registering that you have a Pokemon to send back immediately.

After checking my profile page the Dodou is now listed. I woke up my pokemon and the Doduo is now at the HL. Thanks for the help it was very useful.

Pink sneasel
20th October 2010, 5:37 AM
Sent my 3rd pokemon from DW today (I know, slow going.XD) and I managed to find a female shinx. Lucky that the DW abilities are breedable since a Guts Luxray seems to be one of the more popular DW pokemon available right now.

Oh, I was wondering how you can tell if a pokemon has special moves before you pick which pokemon to send back to your game? I noticed that some of them have 3 lines of stars while others have 2, so is this an indication? I know I can just catch them and see, but I kinda want to wait before catching them in HL forest and just want to know how you can tell.

Mario with Lasers
20th October 2010, 5:58 AM
Sent my 3rd pokemon from DW today (I know, slow going.XD) and I managed to find a female shinx. Lucky that the DW abilities are breedable since a Guts Luxray seems to be one of the more popular DW pokemon available right now.

Oh, I was wondering how you can tell if a pokemon has special moves before you pick which pokemon to send back to your game? I noticed that some of them have 3 lines of stars while others have 2, so is this an indication? I know I can just catch them and see, but I kinda want to wait before catching them in HL forest and just want to know how you can tell.

Apparently the only move that may me special is the one not grayed out. So, if your Mareep has lol Thundershock, it means you screwed over on the minigame and will have zero special moves on it.

Rakurai
20th October 2010, 6:00 AM
Does the minigame actually have some bearing the moves the Pokemon will have?

I did notice that the Pokemon will only occasionally will make a heart above its head after you've finished the game, which I'm guessing is related.

GameMaster0000
20th October 2010, 6:16 AM

Maybe they is other move that it know but it is not display in dream world.

Anyone get score for ice cream more than 20000?

Rakurai
20th October 2010, 6:21 AM
Maybe they is other move that it know but it is not display in dream world.

Anyone get score for ice cream more than 20000?

My personal record is 22900.

GameMaster0000
20th October 2010, 6:28 AM
Look like Ice cream mini game base score is low than other game.

My best score is...
Ice cream is 14000
Whale game is 70000
Air race is 50000
Fine lost child is 45000

Arande
20th October 2010, 6:32 AM
It's not available until 1pm Japan Time, which I think is in 5 hours. Then, you click on the Campaign button (yellow thing on the bottom right), choose the Campaign with today's start date, put in the password (which I believe is コロコロであおう from what I read on another site), and then confirm it with the button beneath. Since it's not active yet I'm not sure if you have to do anything more though..

AHAHAHAHA, tried that password out for curiosity and it worked O.o did nintendo actually use a single universal password? Well, guess they don't have to worry about the people swiping the code then that they were talking about in the other thread.

Edit: looked like it worked for the post below this one too. Now I just hope that this doesn't count as the "one to be transferred" and I"m locked out of dream isle tomorrow XD

Banana Knight Arthur
20th October 2010, 6:37 AM
It's not available until 1pm Japan Time, which I think is in 5 hours. Then, you click on the Campaign button (yellow thing on the bottom right), choose the Campaign with today's start date, put in the password (which I believe is コロコロであおう from what I read on another site), and then confirm it with the button beneath. Since it's not active yet I'm not sure if you have to do anything more though.

EDIT:

I just did this for the Croagunk and it told me he'll be on my friend board??

Can I bring him back to my game tomorrow night after my dream world session?

saikkussu
20th October 2010, 6:41 AM
Just a question- is there an official 5th gen Dream World specific friend code exchange?

Is there even a friend code exchange thread in general?

Aura Flare Riolu
20th October 2010, 7:50 AM
Epic timing is epic. (The pic is large so I have to link it)

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss284/AuraGuardianZach/EpicTiming.jpg

myriada
20th October 2010, 7:57 AM
Oh, I was wondering how you can tell if a pokemon has special moves before you pick which pokemon to send back to your game? I noticed that some of them have 3 lines of stars while others have 2, so is this an indication? I know I can just catch them and see, but I kinda want to wait before catching them in HL forest and just want to know how you can tell.The 'lines of stars' are the non-special moves the Pokemon has. If you can read Japanese the text above the top line of stars is the 'special' move it knows.
AHAHAHAHA, tried that password out for curiosity and it worked O.o did nintendo actually use a single universal password? Well, guess they don't have to worry about the people swiping the code then that they were talking about in the other thread.Well there's two sorts of passwords used on the site, ones known as 'aikotoba'(passwords) and ones known as 'serial number's. The serial numbers are the ones used to get the starters and are unique and one-use, but the aikotoba passwords for the Pikachu C-Gear skin(ゆめのせかい) and Croagunk(コロコロであおう) aren't unique at all.
I think the passwords like 'Everybody Happy Wi-Fi Connection' from old games are actually referred to as aikotoba in Japanese as well.

Arande
20th October 2010, 8:45 AM
Well, either way, it's amusing that they did it that way considering the whole point was to promote people to buy the magazine. Not complaining though. Hope there's a chance for a female one, love fake out and cross chop on em.

Jesuslivez
20th October 2010, 10:44 AM
How do you vote on the global link?

Monkfish Esq.
20th October 2010, 10:58 AM
Oh hell yes. Croagunk is my bro and I thought it would need a unique password.

Pink sneasel
20th October 2010, 1:49 PM
Sooo, what is the password to get croagunk?

Arande
20th October 2010, 2:14 PM
Sooo, what is the password to get croagunk?

It was mentioned and quoted twice above (コロコロであおう) Now I'm curious which method they used (universal password, or unique code) for the eeveelutions.

Edit: hmmm, don't even have the announcement spot to enter anything. Guess it's being done specifically if you did the labrynth game. Ah well, sol on that one XD Time to test that GTS luck.

m1tch
20th October 2010, 3:32 PM
Just a question- is there an official 5th gen Dream World specific friend code exchange?

Is there even a friend code exchange thread in general?

no, one would be helpful tho.

Lorde
20th October 2010, 3:35 PM
Guys, I found some high-quality Dream World artwork here (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Pok&#37;C3%A9mon_Dream_World_artwork). It doesn't contain all of it, but the images that are available at the moment are 100% awesome! Emonga and Pururiru have never looked better, if I do say so myself. Anyway, does anyone know the name of the artist? I'm hoping that someone might recognize their work since I'd like to learn more about the artist behind the Dream World artwork :3

Pink sneasel
20th October 2010, 3:35 PM
lol, sorry. My brain still skips over Japanese text sometimes. Which isn't good, since I'm taking classes.XD

Dooney
20th October 2010, 4:05 PM
Why can't some Pokemon enter the Dream World?

I went into my PC Box to choose and some were faded, nothing specific about them or anything, they just weren't allowed.

de_darkrai
20th October 2010, 4:53 PM
I saw a vid said that the pokemon doesn't feel sleepy,XD

FireEmblemAddict
20th October 2010, 4:56 PM
Why can't some Pokemon enter the Dream World?

I went into my PC Box to choose and some were faded, nothing specific about them or anything, they just weren't allowed.

Which Pokemon specifically? It might be hacked Pokemon or event Pokemon arent allowed, but we can't assume unless we have some examples

guitalex
20th October 2010, 5:10 PM
コロコロであおう

Just go to the bottom right where there is the Campaign, click on the top one right now (says something along the lines of コロコロblahblah), copy/paste the password to the blank, hit the button then click on the glowing patch of grass.

Yay. Worked for me too.

Now, my question right now is, will he stay there until I bring him back? Can I bring him and another Pokemon back? Am I stuck having to decide now if I want a female "anything I find" and this random Croagunk? lol

Monkfish Esq.
20th October 2010, 6:56 PM
Can confirm that you don't get locked out of the rainbow isle place if you've use the croagunk code. I also got a 3rd row to plant my berries in as well!

Edit: Also the event Croagunk doesn't count towards your befriended pokemon limit. It's an automatic gift so you're able to catch and send back the 1 pokemon you find. I caught an Igglybuff today so it downloaded both to my DS. Over 2k points today so maybe something good tomorrow!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2213/tcdwi.jpg (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/tcdwi.jpg/)

Also I am never going to beat this score holy crap.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8476/wmghs.jpg (http://img840.imageshack.us/i/wmghs.jpg/)

Arande
20th October 2010, 7:48 PM
HAX! hax I say! (kidding)

The 3rd bery row wouldn't happen to have something with hitting the 2k mark would it?

Monkfish Esq.
20th October 2010, 7:57 PM
I don't know. I was at..what was it? 1750 yesterday? The first thing I did today was check my berries and a ditto Diglett (durr) was waiting there and it digs you an extra row to plant berries in so it might be because I went over x number after I'd finished yesterday.

I got 2k after I'd finished with the DW today so it might unlock certain things tomorrow. I really have no idea.

SPDUDE48
20th October 2010, 8:47 PM
THe Dream World artwork is awesome! I really want to see the art of Gobitto and Kirikizan!

sutafairu
20th October 2010, 9:02 PM
The Atwiki page for the Dream World states that once you hit 1800 Dream Points, you'll get a third row for berries. It seems that the next time you can get another row is around 4000 Dream Points.

The Atwiki page also suggests that you have to hit 5200 Dream Points before getting the Open Sky area on the Dream Isle. Another section says 4980 Dream Points.

R_N
20th October 2010, 9:15 PM
Which Pokemon specifically? It might be hacked Pokemon or event Pokemon arent allowed, but we can't assume unless we have some examples

There's some Pokemon you just can't transfer. They don't even have dream art. No one knows why but...

Monkfish Esq.
20th October 2010, 9:25 PM
The Atwiki page for the Dream World states that once you hit 1800 Dream Points, you'll get a third row for berries. It seems that the next time you can get another row is around 4000 Dream Points.

The Atwiki page also suggests that you have to hit 5200 Dream Points before getting the Open Sky area on the Dream Isle. Another section says 4980 Dream Points.

Do you have a link for this?

And does anyone know if Synchronise works with pokemon in the high link? I've SR about 20 times and it's just not giving me what nature I want.

sutafairu
20th October 2010, 9:31 PM
http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/133.html
http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/65.html

Lorde
20th October 2010, 10:54 PM
I wasn't even aware that there was a Dream World exclusive Croagunk running around haha. I don't see what the fuss over Croagunk is, but I might as well try and get one for myself. The password is out so maybe I should give it a try? Does the Dream World Croagunk have any special moves, or just the special ability?

Mario with Lasers
20th October 2010, 11:58 PM
Just got my Poison Sting Croagunk and Helping Hand Espeon, both were male.

I'm not liking this.

Rakurai
21st October 2010, 12:12 AM
Can't help but wonder if it's even possible to get a female Eeveelution from that campaign.

Guess if someone gets a female Croagunk (I got a male, also), then it could mean the genders of event DW Pokemon aren't fixed.

SPDUDE48
21st October 2010, 12:37 AM
DOes anybody know where you can find all of the dream world artwork? I'm dying to see what Gobitto and goruugo look like.

R_N
21st October 2010, 12:52 AM
Can't help but wonder if it's even possible to get a female Eeveelution from that campaign.

Guess if someone gets a female Croagunk (I got a male, also), then it could mean the genders of event DW Pokemon aren't fixed.

The club has advertised female Vaporeon, at the very least.

Mario with Lasers
21st October 2010, 12:59 AM
Those probably were "demo footage", though.

Pink sneasel
21st October 2010, 1:36 AM
*sigh* Been on for days and still only have 800 points after today. I seriously need to go do some random trading to get friend codes...

Arande
21st October 2010, 1:45 AM
Only those in your pal pad will be able to visit you/have you visit them. Least I haven't figured out how to get the list of 'friends' I've traded with on GTS negotiation over to the active list.

Btw, does anyone have any idea what the first option changes in the settings menu? it brings up 2 settings to change but, meh. I can't read that or the help that tells you what they do.

Hmm, they are privacy settings apparently. Need to figure out the details, and if that's what needs to be changed so these random people on my list can start visiting me. Someone know how to activate the "show to all users" option?

Pasukaru
21st October 2010, 2:31 AM
Just found a Shinx with Charge and a Kangashkan with Fake Out, both of who are not on the main site yet (is there a place to submit those special moves to?)

Also just did the Croagunk code and got a male as well, but it did come with Poison Sting. Not that great but yeah... So I guess no one here got a female one yet, huh?

myriada
21st October 2010, 3:06 AM
DOes anybody know where you can find all of the dream world artwork? I'm dying to see what Gobitto and goruugo look like.Gobit and Golug don't look like anything yet, as they aren't in the Dream World yet. For other art check page 7, I posted all the Pokemon art there was.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st October 2010, 3:24 AM
I got a male Croagunk also.......on a related note, my latest reset is
modest with 10/27/29/13/31/21 IV's should I keep him or reset?

R_N
21st October 2010, 3:33 AM
Just found a Shinx with Charge and a Kangashkan with Fake Out, both of who are not on the main site yet (is there a place to submit those special moves to?)

Kangashkan learns Fake Out normally, and Shinx learns Charge normally.

Pasukaru
21st October 2010, 3:42 AM
Kangashkan learns Fake Out normally, and Shinx learns Charge normally.

Ah my bad. I got some more Pokemon who did get special moves that already were on the page, so I expected those to be special moves as well, since the other moves were starred out.

Anyway, about the hide-and-seek kind of game. Twice I found a Mago Berry there (the one that resembles a Slowpoke-tail, which I thought it was first :P ), but I didn't get to keep it. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or are they there for an other purpose?

Mario with Lasers
21st October 2010, 4:08 AM
Hmm, they are privacy settings apparently. Need to figure out the details, and if that's what needs to be changed so these random people on my list can start visiting me. Someone know how to activate the "show to all users" option?

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3285/profilesettings.png

Orange-yellowish pokéball, right button on that... thing... with your PGL nickname and avatar, first button, middle button on second line.

I guess that's it. Also, you need the middle button on the first line selected so you can select the one on the second line.