-Iron head
-Ankle sweep

Shubarugo-Impish-Any ability is fine
Item-???
-Swords dance
-Iron defense
-X-scissor/Megahorn
-Iron Head

Please rate and Comment. Also just to let you know that I know this team has a 3 steel types and 2 ghost types. I enjoy these pokemon so Im not changing them based on their type.

Shine
14th October 2010, 1:22 AM
Dragon Tail instead of Grass Oath on Jalorda, and Energy Ball instead of Grass Mixer.

Leaf Storm is a better choice instead of Energy Ball for Grass Mixer's replacement, but that's only if you can get the one with Perversity ability. Otherwise, Energy Ball is fine.

...and this team is VERY Fire weak, with five taking super-effective damage, and two of those five taking 4x super-effective damage.

Zenosparadox
14th October 2010, 2:20 AM
Dragon Tail instead of Grass Oath on Jalorda, and Energy Ball instead of Grass Mixer.

Leaf Storm is a better choice instead of Energy Ball for Grass Mixer's replacement, but that's only if you can get the one with Perversity ability. Otherwise, Energy Ball is fine.

...and this team is VERY Fire weak, with five taking super-effective damage, and two of those five taking 4x super-effective damage.

Ok. For some reason I forgot about Tms. And thank you. Also Im glad none of the Elite four or Gyms spealize in water, If you dont count the first one. And I plan on also training a Bungeru for water so I can kill those pesky water types. Btw whats yur opinion on a mixed attacker for Jalorda?