PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Signs - Team for Deoxy Mission

billstbill
14th October 2010, 5:24 AM
So you need to have a team to do the Deoxy mission and only the leader can download the deoxy. I think you need 3 people for a team?
I don't know anyone who has the game. Are there people out there who would team up with me? We can go through it 3 times so everyone can get the Deoxy. Post in thread and PM me if interested

Serebii
14th October 2010, 4:25 PM
You can do it with 1 to 3 people

However, it's not over WiFi. It's Local Wireless only

Hejiru
14th October 2010, 6:06 PM
Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person :(

billstbill
14th October 2010, 8:20 PM
Wait. Are you sure it is local only?

R_N
15th October 2010, 5:38 AM
Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person :(
Apparently there's a different path one can take, but even then you have to hurry.

Hejiru
15th October 2010, 5:26 PM
Apparently there's a different path one can take, but even then you have to hurry.

I assumed there would be another path that one required one person, but if there was, I couldn't find it.

Serebii
15th October 2010, 7:19 PM
I assumed there would be another path that one required one person, but if there was, I couldn't find it.
I'm afraid that you need another person to progress in it

Professor-Layton
21st October 2010, 9:30 PM
It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).

lucario295
9th November 2010, 6:45 PM
It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).

yeah im sure my friend in another city near my town has it but i have not been able to get to him and i really wanted deoxys for the 1st time

Dragonfly
26th November 2010, 1:44 AM
You can only do the Deoxys Mission locally? Well that sucks D: None of my friends like Pokemon. I mostly wanted it to fill my Pokedex, never had it :P

Bolt the Cat
22nd December 2010, 7:56 PM
I hate how the past missions in this game are wireless multiplayer only. No one really benefits from that. If they want to do something like that again, either give us the option to do it via Wi-Fi or make it single player. Because I don't think a lot of people have friends that live nearby that would want to play this game unfortunately. Now I'll never get that Meteor Mash Deoxys! :(

Kuramalover86
24th January 2011, 4:50 PM
If there is anyone who lives in Florida, I too need a team for the deoxys mission and a couple missions in the ice temple. anyone who is willing to help out, let me know.

luxrayshock
10th February 2011, 10:33 PM
I was so upset to hear you wouldn't be able to do this mission with people over wifi. I was planning on coming on here and doing the mission multiple times with people. but sadly i could not.

legendarypokemonmaster
23rd March 2011, 3:39 AM
Stupid Nintendo for not giving wifi co-op as an option :(

shady56
18th May 2011, 10:42 PM
awww :(
i came here hoping to round up a team but i dont have anybody around me either

Silent Murderer
18th July 2011, 2:09 PM
yeah sucks that this can't be done over wifi :( i only did it a few days with a friend of mine but i never got the chance to download the mission so he got the normal form and speed form deoxys and i got nothing :( but oh well atleast i finally beat that weavile in the ice temple

Angeltripper
28th July 2011, 1:47 AM
:( me and my friend pllayed together too.....i was lv 26 on the first try. he was lv 5....but now hes in the 20's, and im on my way to lv 37

The_Black_Mamba
22nd January 2012, 1:34 AM
My only way to get It; torn away by local wireless -_-

Angeltripper
12th February 2012, 3:42 PM
ugh, my friend lost his ranger, and I didnt get the event.....that sucks.....cause now Im like lv 66

Saberu
19th February 2012, 4:15 AM
Lag over wi-fi would make it impossible, anyway.
... and I'm saying that only because I'm upset that I can't get Deoxys, as it's one of two current event-exclusive Pokémon I don't have legitimately.

Angeltripper
20th February 2012, 2:35 AM
my friend found his ranger, but I live in saskachewan now instead of ontario...anyone from saskachewan, alberta, manitoba or southern north-west territories?