PDA

View Full Version : bidoof's trding shop-rare pokemon!

bidoofdude
16th October 2010, 3:10 AM
Hi Pokemon fans, this is my shop. Its nothing special but you may find something you want.
RULES:

No hacked Pokemon are allowed and none of mine are, as they are nearly all caught/hatched myself
If you do break any rules, you will be given a strike. Two strikes is a ban. A ban means you cant post for 3 days.
If you post while in a ban you will be reported to staff. I
will report you to a moderator and they will decide on the consequences.
No flaming. Keep it civil and be patient.
No ridiculous offers. -_- Eg. "I have Mudkip, Treecko blah blah blah. I can trade any of these for your Shaymin."
Use proper grammar and spelling. I can't trade with you if I can't understand you.
All SPPF rules apply here, obviously.
Don't offer anything thats not on my wants list.
Also, dont ask me to breed specific natures or egg moves.
I DON'T Ev train and I don't care about Evs, Ivs etc.

Abide by these simple rules and you'll be all good. ;)

Onto my Pokemon. :)

OFFERING BOXES AND BOXES OF WEEDLES. FREE TO A GOOD HOME FROM FAILED MASUDA METHOD. Nearly all natures are available.
I also have quite a few Phione and Charmanders, which are also free to a good home, as I have unlimited amounts.

Starters: (All freshly hatched of course- UT)
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Chikorita (I should have some)
Totodile
Treecko
Mudkipzzz :p
Torchic
Chimchar
Piplup

I am breeding for a shiny Charmander so watch this page and he might become available soon.

Legendary Pokemon (non-event):
HG Kyogre Lv.50 UT Can't seem to find, may be on Gen 5
Egged Phione Lv.1 UT (LOADS in various natures)
Event Pokemon:
SMR2010 Jirachi Lv.5 (near UT)
WIN2011 Shiny Entei Lv.30 UT x2
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou Lv. 30 UT x2
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune Lv.30 UT

Egg Pokemon:

Just about any commonly found Pokemon I can hatch for you in specified nature, if you wish. I can try and hatch some Shinies too if needed, though it would be demanding in my time and would demand a greater offering.

I can also evolve any of these Pokemon for you if needed with your choice of basic moveset.

LOOKING FOR:
WIN2011 Celebi Event (Preferably UT but slightly over would be good)
Guardian Signs Deoxys or an event Deoxys, preferably from Gen 4 (I could try myself but too damn hard without enough people)
Groudon of any kind (preferably SS)
Shiny Bidoof
Most shiny Pokemon
ANY Event Darkrai (preferably UT) Dark Explorers would be a cheap way.
Legit caught or hatched Spiritomb
Master Balls

PM me or post here to get my attention. Just give me a little time to reply though and get my internet set up for trades. ;)

Any questions on my Pokemon, feel free to ask. ;)

Cheers,

Bidoofdude

nooby121
20th October 2010, 5:57 PM
id give you any pokemon you want and any item with it if you can trade me the frost rotom without it reverting back to its original forme (assuming your on 4th gen)

if you cant then just give me a deal for it

nooby121
20th October 2010, 6:02 PM
id give you any pokemon you want and any item with it if you can trade me the frost rotom without it reverting back to its original forme (assuming your on 4th gen)

if you cant then just give me a deal for it

bidoofdude
21st October 2010, 9:57 AM
yeah im on gen 4

bidoofdude
23rd October 2010, 11:43 AM
ok nooby121 watll u give me. anything hmm maybe mesprit!

diamondpoppy
23rd October 2010, 12:19 PM
what do you want for phione

bidoofdude
24th October 2010, 6:40 AM
sorry ive got em all.do you have a gible?

AlphabetSoup
24th October 2010, 9:28 AM
Hi, could I have a Mismagius? I can offer you a Gible in return

bidoofdude
24th October 2010, 9:35 AM
sure! i needa wait a little while for my dad to come home so i can set up wifi again.itll be in less than two weeks

Sir DJ
24th October 2010, 9:38 AM
hello i was wondering if you have/could breed the following: seedot, trapinch, porygon, stunky.
i can offer (all legit & UT): larvitar with dd, gible, glameow, all starters, or FAL2010 mew (i have many with different natures thanks to trading/restarting/trading)

bidoofdude
24th October 2010, 9:41 AM
sorry ive got all those offers.and no i cant get those pokes although i can get a normal stunky.(not bred)

AlphabetSoup
24th October 2010, 9:42 AM
OK, I'll breed you that now. Did you want to PM me when your Wi-Fi is up and running again?

bidoofdude
9th November 2010, 9:12 AM
Hi guys im starting to breed shinies.Pm me an i could breedit for you.note im breeding not sr'ing.so im not getting shiny legendaries

bidoofdude
27th January 2012, 1:25 AM
Im back and guys, I can pretty much only trade with aussies and some other countries near me. Sorry. I might do us

bidoofdude
27th January 2012, 2:12 AM
I might sr rayquaza in emerald then migrate. .

~*Scyther*~
27th January 2012, 3:45 AM
I am interested in drapion, torchic, and cyndaquil. torchic and cyndaquil female if you have, if not male is fine.
I am willing to trade my lv 50 UT shiny newmoon island Darkrai for all. PM me for details

bidoofdude
30th January 2012, 4:00 AM
[QUOTE=~*Scyther*~;14070550]I am interested in drapion, torchic, and cyndaquil. torchic and cyndaquil female if you have, nif not male is fine.
I am willing to trade my lv 50 UT shiny newmoon island Darkrai for all. PM me for details. sure thing. I should have some female fire starters, and my drapion is from the hg/ss safari zone. Ill pm you when i am ready. What country do you live in. i can work out a specific time. Awesome offer. bye!

someguyrocks
31st January 2012, 3:07 AM
hi do u still want totodile, wartortle, mudkip or turtwig?

rosierjay
31st January 2012, 3:29 AM
these are pokes i have from your want list.

Gallade any lv- dont have gallade, but i have dawn stone.
Persian- have one
Turtwig -japanese one
Totodile-japanese one
Wartotle-japanese squirtle can level up for you.
mudkips-can breed japanese or english ones.

this is the one i'm interested in
Shaymin lv 30 kinda ut

i will be willing to trade any combination of the ones i have for the one listed.

bidoofdude
31st January 2012, 9:18 AM
these are pokes i have from your want list.

Gallade any lv- dont have gallade, but i have dawn stone.
Persian- have one
Turtwig -japanese one
Totodile-japanese one
Wartotle-japanese squirtle can level up for you.
mudkips-can breed japanese or english ones.

this is the one i'm interested in
Shaymin lv 30 kinda ut

i will be willing to trade any combination of the ones i have for the one listed.
I have the wartotle, turtwig, and persian. i am getting a mudkip. You still have a dawn stone though. if yo can get a kirlia to evolve, i still might trade.

bidoofdude
31st January 2012, 9:19 AM
hi do u still want totodile, wartortle, mudkip or turtwig?

nup, i have em all, sorry. Any others?

someguyrocks
31st January 2012, 10:13 AM
well i'm interested in the SMR2010 Jirachi 5 pretty much ut. ( gained a few experience points.)
and i could probz get u the gallade, blastoise, torterra and/or pupitar. is there a combo of those u want for it?

rosierjay
31st January 2012, 1:49 PM
I have the wartotle, turtwig, and persian. i am getting a mudkip. You still have a dawn stone though. if yo can get a kirlia to evolve, i still might trade.

male of course. i think i can do that.

Michelob
31st January 2012, 9:51 PM
What natures are your SMR2010 Jirachi and your Shaymin? Looking at your wants, I have Gamestp Deoxys and WIN2011 Celebi available to trade you.

rosierjay
1st February 2012, 12:05 AM
male of course. i think i can do that.
ok done. i have one. let me know if you are still interested. i can add an item too if you like. i haven't used my master ball yet. i can send that to you. (did you want it to be english or japanese. cuz i have both.) breed one of each just because.

bidoofdude
2nd February 2012, 1:51 AM
Guys, take it easy becoz im getting too many offers from people. i will only trade if i answer u.

bidoofdude
2nd February 2012, 1:54 AM
What natures are your SMR2010 Jirachi and your Shaymin? Looking at your wants, I have Gamestp Deoxys and WIN2011 Celebi available to trade you.

Ill check. Do you need a certain one. I have 2 but one isnt ut. I am quite interested in your win2011 celebi. I might get deoxys off ranger gs so we'll see. The shaymin is from ranger.

bidoofdude
2nd February 2012, 1:55 AM
well i'm interested in the SMR2010 Jirachi 5 pretty much ut. ( gained a few experience points.)
and i could probz get u the gallade, blastoise, torterra and/or pupitar. is there a combo of those u want for it?

sorry, cant do it.

bidoofdude
2nd February 2012, 1:59 AM
ok done. i have one. let me know if you are still interested. i can add an item too if you like. i haven't used my master ball yet. i can send that to you. (did you want it to be english or japanese. cuz i have both.) breed one of each just because.

Its not necessarily "done" because im getting a lot of offers for my shaymin and jirachi. I have to work this all out. A lot of people are offering gallades and blastoise etc but i still might do a trade with u. The only time i am trading is when i have an arranged time becoz i have to ask my dad to turn on wifi. We have wpa so i need him to temporarily put it on wep so i can go online. that goes for everyone. ;186;

bidoofdude
2nd February 2012, 2:01 AM
Guys, im not going to trade my smr jirachi, shaymin etc for a starter or pokedex filler. most starters and common pokemon are for my johto pokedex.

rosierjay
2nd February 2012, 3:16 AM
Its not necessarily "done" because im getting a lot of offers for my shaymin and jirachi. I have to work this all out. A lot of people are offering gallades and blastoise etc but i still might do a trade with u. The only time i am trading is when i have an arranged time becoz i have to ask my dad to turn on wifi. We have wpa so i need him to temporarily put it on wep so i can go online. that goes for everyone. ;186;
that's fine. then. thank for the time. good luck.

Michelob
2nd February 2012, 5:10 AM
Ill check. Do you need a certain one. I have 2 but one isnt ut. I am quite interested in your win2011 celebi. I might get deoxys off ranger gs so we'll see. The shaymin is from ranger.

I'm definitely interested in your Oblivia Shaymin as I don't have one of those yet. For the Jirachi, I'm mainly interested in Jolly, Timid, Modest, Bold or Impish variants but I would consider other natures as well :p If you don't want the Gamestp Deoxys I can probably find something else you might be interested for one of your Jirachis. UT is preferred but not necessary.

bidoofdude
2nd February 2012, 6:16 AM
Do you still have the celebi? I could trade shaymin for that, or both. depends. where r u?

Michelob
2nd February 2012, 4:10 PM
I do. I am unable to trade until later tonight though. I'm GMT -6. If tonight isn't good for you I should be available all weekend to trade.

2mikedales
3rd February 2012, 4:22 AM
Hey I'm interested in your event shiny Raikou.
I have an untouched lvl 45 Groudon on platinum and a lvl 40 something blastoise along with a bunch of other things I would trade.
if you want to work something out let me know, thanks

bidoofdude
3rd February 2012, 6:55 AM
I can trade for the groudon. not blastoise.

bidoofdude
3rd February 2012, 6:56 AM
I do. I am unable to trade until later tonight though. I'm GMT -6. If tonight isn't good for you I should be available all weekend to trade.

whats gmt. im in australia, not usa.

someguyrocks
3rd February 2012, 7:41 AM
hi look i have a shiny UT ponyta, shiny nidoking and a shiny eevee if ur interested.
i'm interested in ur shiny event dogs and the jirachi still but i'm just putting this offer out there. if ur not interested just tell me and it's all good

2mikedales
4th February 2012, 12:13 AM
I can trade for the groudon. not blastoise.

So would a groudon for shiny raikou trade work? or would you want me to throw something else in too?

bidoofdude
4th February 2012, 2:58 AM
@2mikedales: Yeah, thatll work. just ive me some time to figure out what im tradin to people.

Michelob
4th February 2012, 3:45 AM
whats gmt. im in australia, not usa.

Look on the bottom of the page. It should tell you what time zone you are in with reference to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). GMT-6 is central time in the US; I'm in Chicago. I'm available to trade tonight for a few hours and most of the day tomorrow as well.

2mikedales
4th February 2012, 8:04 PM
@2mikedales: Yeah, thatll work. just ive me some time to figure out what im tradin to people.

alright cool, let me know when you want to trade (pm or a post on the thread either works). i live on the east coast of the US and i think i read that you live in australia? im willing to stay up late to trade though so we can work something out

bidoofdude
5th February 2012, 12:31 AM
alright cool, let me know when you want to trade (pm or a post on the thread either works). i live on the east coast of the US and i think i read that you live in australia? im willing to stay up late to trade though so we can work something out

Yep, im in Australia.

2mikedales
5th February 2012, 1:24 AM
i would also be interested in the other 2 shiny legendary dogs and possibly the shaymin(i know you probably hav a lot of offers for that already).

I have a win2011 celebi, newmoon island darkrai, and a gallade I could trade you for them. I think these were all on your wants list

thanks

bidoofdude
6th February 2012, 6:26 AM
i would also be interested in the other 2 shiny legendary dogs and possibly the shaymin(i know you probably hav a lot of offers for that already).

I have a win2011 celebi, newmoon island darkrai, and a gallade I could trade you for them. I think these were all on your wants list

thanks

sorry, im already trading for them.

bidoofdude
6th February 2012, 7:33 AM
What, no regigas events. i thought that would be most posted.

2mikedales
6th February 2012, 7:58 PM
alright, just let me know when you want to do the groudon-raikou trade then

bidoofdude
7th February 2012, 8:34 AM
alright, just let me know when you want to do the groudon-raikou trade then

kk, il pm sometime in the next few wks.

bidoofdude
7th February 2012, 8:35 AM
kk, il pm sometime in the next few wks.

What the hell did i just say?

vasu98
9th February 2012, 7:34 PM
Can I have Arcanine, Steelix, Torchic and Shaymin?
I have Torterra, Blastoise, Pupitar and lvl 70 shiny Groudon.

Icooki3
9th February 2012, 8:34 PM
ill give you a aricane and torchic for a shiny groudon

vincent0678
9th February 2012, 9:56 PM
jw if you got a spiritomb i also need a turtwig and chimchar if you got o and a dialga just for dex purposes

vasu98
10th February 2012, 5:41 AM
ill give you a aricane and torchic for a shiny groudon

I'm not idiot!
I mean Shaymin for the shiny Groudon

bidoofdude
10th February 2012, 8:37 AM
@vasu98 sorry i am trading my shaymin. Ill take it off when the trade is done.

someguyrocks
10th February 2012, 11:39 AM
Hi i have a gamestp deoxys, would you be willing to trade ur shiny entei for it?

bidoofdude
12th February 2012, 7:41 AM
Hi i have a gamestp deoxys, would you be willing to trade ur shiny entei for it?

maybe, i need some time to figure out what i am trading, and what people are wanting and offering. i need to do updates. im very buusy with schoolwork.

Btw, cubone- kanghaskan theory ftw!

Tdotdems
20th February 2012, 5:04 PM
Hi bidoof, really looking for a spiritomb, for it I can get you a shiny bidoof?

bidoofdude
24th February 2012, 7:49 AM
Hi bidoof, really looking for a spiritomb, for it I can get you a shiny bidoof?

i really want the shiny bidoof but i also need a spiritomp so yeah. sorry. is there anything else you want from my list.

rizo67
24th February 2012, 3:24 PM
hello i was wondering if youde want to trade either torchic, treecko, or any other starters if you have. besides charmander squirtle mudkip or chimchar.
im can get you pupitar tyranitar or blastoise
if you want legends then i have the 3 dogs mewtwo and ho-oh im willing to trade
pm me if you'd like to plz

illkidxy4
25th February 2012, 4:43 AM
can you breed a shiny dieno. I got Shiny metagross, shiny pelipper, shiny arcanine, shiny beartic, shiny tangrowth, and really good ev trained moltres. these are all Legit.

bidoofdude
25th February 2012, 5:49 AM
hello i was wondering if youde want to trade either torchic, treecko, or any other starters if you have. besides charmander squirtle mudkip or chimchar.
im can get you pupitar tyranitar or blastoise
if you want legends then i have the 3 dogs mewtwo and ho-oh im willing to trade
pm me if you'd like to plz

sorry i have all your offered legends and i have pupitar and tyranitar now. im just evolving wartotle now so yeah.

bidoofdude
25th February 2012, 5:50 AM
i need a rotom and is the level 50 kyogre from HG? i have gallade, torterra, blastoise, pupitar, and larvitar with egg moves.

yes the kyogre is hg but i want no pokes you have.

bidoofdude
4th March 2012, 8:40 AM
Hi, guys. I dont know if im doing this right. Bump. I can take rrequests now.

Tdotdems
4th March 2012, 2:33 PM
Hello, you have lots of things I'm interested in, there are the 3 shiny dogs, kyogre, phione, shaymin. CMT for trades, mostly have shinies, and can get you a shiny bidoof.

bidoofdude
5th March 2012, 10:20 AM
Hello, you have lots of things I'm interested in, there are the 3 shiny dogs, kyogre, phione, shaymin. CMT for trades, mostly have shinies, and can get you a shiny bidoof.

I can trade you as many phiones as you want. If you also have a shiny ditto or legendary i would be happy to do this: eg. shiny bidoof+ other shiny or shiny legend for phione, and three shiny dogs. Let me know if it wont or will work. thanks. also i am in australia so est- pacific time

bidoofdude
5th March 2012, 10:22 AM
Also i could be able to do some trades for the other legends. i just hatched shiny weedle on the second egg so im into shiny hunting now.

Tdotdems
5th March 2012, 8:20 PM
We have a deal, but I'm not happy with trading one of my shiny legends, you can pick another shiny from my shop though.

bidoofdude
9th March 2012, 7:22 AM
I dont really care for the shiny mewtwo since you actually offered it.. But 3 shiny legends and a shiny phione is pretty good.not trying to be rude but, you dont want to trade two shinys, one legend, one normal for 4 legends all shiny. Also, if i didnt tell you, the phione ill trade you is shiny thanks, bye

Tdotdems
9th March 2012, 3:56 PM
I can trade you as many phiones as you want. If you also have a shiny ditto or legendary i would be happy to do this: eg. shiny bidoof+ other shiny or shiny legend for phione, and three shiny dogs. Let me know if it wont or will work. thanks. also i am in australia so est- pacific time

Im confused, I thought this is what you said? So what do you want for the three dogs and phione (will offer more because its shiny) CMT (link in sig) for what I offer, if you dont want Mewtwo then shiny flawless ditto?

bidoofdude
10th March 2012, 12:24 AM
Just to clear things up. I do want the shiny mewtwo and bidoof, no prob. so you must have thought the phione wasnt shiny. because of that, you didnt want to give away your shiny mewtwo for the dogs and regular phione. But since it is, you will trade it then? I kind of understand now. so three shiny dogs and shiny phione for shiny bidoof and shiny mewtwo, right. just wanted to clear it up. So, we're trading all shinies here.

Tdotdems
10th March 2012, 8:10 AM
Yes we have a deal :) When can you trade? My time is GMT 0.

bidoofdude
10th March 2012, 11:51 PM
my tme is 10 hours ahead of yours so yeah. I need to hatch the shiny phione. We need a time when we're both awake. I have the dogs and we're on 4th gen, right? I am just doing that shiny phione. see ya round, bidoofdude.

Touqina
26th March 2012, 3:23 PM
would you trade shaymin or jirachi for a groudon (he's a Ruby Groudon, NOT a SS)?

Trentgolay
1st April 2012, 11:11 PM
I can trade you a groudon or a gallade if you still need them just pm me I also have a lot of egg moves and legendaries so just ask. I'm mainly untreated in the event dogs

bidoofdude
9th April 2012, 8:20 AM
would you trade shaymin or jirachi for a groudon (he's a Ruby Groudon, NOT a SS)?

dont want to be mean or anything but, absoutely not

bidoofdude
9th April 2012, 8:22 AM
I can trade you a groudon or a gallade if you still need them just pm me I also have a lot of egg moves and legendaries so just ask. I'm mainly untreated in the event dogs
I might trade the dogs to someone else but i might not.
i have gallade, i dunno. The suicune is definetely available, if youre on bw. Otherwise these are all mainly on hgss dppt. I CAN do bw trades u know guys. I mean everyone.

gerbilfluff
29th October 2012, 6:42 PM
I've got a Groudon and Gallade on my White game. Looking for certain-Natured Flying Pikachu on 4th gen. Do you have any, and what nature(s)?

PM replies are the best for me, thanks!

marvelwolf
30th October 2012, 7:06 PM
is jirachi for trade if so tell me what you would want for it

bidoofdude
9th February 2013, 3:29 AM
Still looking for a Shiny Bidoof and WIN2011 Celebi. I will probably have most of what you want in Gen 4 games.

Jakster111
29th July 2013, 3:36 PM
I have a blaziken level 62 if you want all i want is spiritomb

I really need it :)

Im new to this web page and am not sure how it works but if u could message me if ur intreasted

Jakster111
29th July 2013, 3:40 PM
I also need milotic and will trade anything for it :)

bidoofdude
5th August 2013, 4:31 AM
I have neither... I also already have a Blaziken. Sorry.

Liamb2324
6th August 2013, 8:40 AM
I have a shiny bidoof if your still after 1?

xXCobalionXx
6th August 2013, 8:49 AM
I have a shiny Meditite with good IV's. Used the IV checker and feel too lazy to post em here.
Anyways, already did on another thread.
Looking for any other shinies.

bidoofdude
8th August 2013, 9:23 AM
I have a shiny bidoof if your still after 1?

Yeah, but what are you after? I have more stuff than I have listed, so go ahead. ;)

Liamb2324
8th August 2013, 9:48 AM
Shiny pokemon or legendaries i dont have. Also have a gallade?

Monsterr96
9th August 2013, 7:35 AM
I have a Groudon if you're still looking for one?

bidoofdude
16th August 2013, 11:38 AM
I have a Groudon if you're still looking for one?

Yeah I'm still looking for one. ;) Looking for anything in particular?

bidoofdude
16th August 2013, 11:40 AM
Shiny pokemon or legendaries i dont have. Also have a gallade?
You want a shiny Entei or Raikou, from the event?. I think I have a spare on my Platinum or HG somewhere.

bidoofdude
16th August 2013, 11:43 AM
is jirachi for trade if so tell me what you would want for it

I need a WIN2011 Celebi.

bidoofdude
16th August 2013, 11:45 AM
I've got a Groudon and Gallade on my White game. Looking for certain-Natured Flying Pikachu on 4th gen. Do you have any, and what nature(s)?

PM replies are the best for me, thanks!

Sorry mate, this is a 4th gen shop.

ALSO, to everyone, there should be an update soon. I apologise for being late to reply, as I am not too active here anymore. :)

bidoofdude
18th August 2013, 5:52 AM
Update Started. More specified listings TBA.

Also, why the 1 star rating guys? Something wrong?

Tokarev
13th November 2013, 8:13 PM
Hey,

I've been looking everywhere for a shiny event raikou so I can get the event in black.

I have a UT Hayley's mew, VGC09 shiny milotic UT I can offer, or both, for a shiny raikou. I also have a migrated groudon lvl 70 OT is me, I could throw in.

Both are clones but were cloned from a legit event and are untouched.

Let me know!