17th October 2010, 6:47 PM
Daikenki-Torrent
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/503.png
Hasty Nature
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Ice Beam
-Venegence

I didn't like him at first, but now he's my favorite starter, I definitely want him to be a mixed sweeper, but I'm having a hard time picking a moveset for him, that's what I have for now.

Or

Kerudio-Justice Heart
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/647.png
Timid Nature
-Sacred Sword/Sword of Mystery
-Boiling Water
-Calm Mind
-Hidden Power(Ice/Electric)/Swagger

My favorite water type of the generation, too bad he's an event pokemon, but if I'm able to get him he's definitely going on my team. But basically Calm Mind once or twice and just.

Warubiaru-Overconfidence
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/553.png
Adamant/Jolly Nature
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Bulk Up

Mostly need help with a final move with him...

Aaekosu-Faint Hearted
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/567.png
Jolly Nature
-Acrobat
-Claw Sharpen
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

Acrobat or fly depends on how powerful acrobat is when not holding an item, claw sharpen to raise accuracy of stone edge and the bonus of also rasing attack and earthquake for coverage.

Musharna-Sychronize
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/mushaana.gif
Quiet Nature
-Trick Room
-Psychic
-Hidden power(fighting/ice)/Rest
-Charge beam

Got rid of the ice cream thing didn't really like him, so now i have musharna and i like his moves better. Just not sure not if i need hidden power for darks and steels or dragons, or use rest/sychronize combo.

Mebukijika-Chlorphyll
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/shiny/586.png
Adamant Nature
Item:Bull's Eye/Big Rot
-Wood Horn
-Double Edge
-Sunny Day
-Jump Kick

Sunny day for speed, Wood horn and Double edge for STAB, bull's eye for ghost, and jump kick for dark types.

Uragamaso-Flame Body
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/637.png
Timid Nature
Item:Bulb
-Fire Dance/Flamethrower
-Bug Buzz
-Butterfly Dance
-Solorbeam

Fire dance/ flamethrower and bug buzz for STAB of course, but the last two moves i'm not sure of, like if urgamaso needs butterfly dance and is solorbeam neccesary. I'm not even sure if i really want to use him beacuse of how late you get the egg in the game and you can just catch one post E4.

Or

Shanderaa-Flashfire
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/609.png
Timid Nature
Item:Bulb
-Telekinesis/Willowisp
-Purgatory/Bursting Flame
-Evil Eye
-Pain Split

Telekinses to raise accuracy of purgatory which will always burn or just willowisp so evil eye becomes useful and pain split is always useful.

So that's my team...opionions on shanderaa vs urgamaso would be helpful and suggestions for changes on movesets and any other suggestions would be appreciated.THX

Noctourniquet
17th October 2010, 11:17 PM
Hi.

While I'm no real expert on Daikenki, a moveset of Megahorn / Ice Beam / Surf / Aqua Jet seems to be working out great for me, and it should be good for you too if you're after mixed. I'd say that Revenge is too risky and Vengeance is too situational, but that's just me. A swords Dance set can also work, but I haven't come up with it yet. Probably best to leave it mixed.

Waruvial can run Brick Break > Knockdown imo, which so far seems a somewhat useless move. Dark + Fighting get great coverage together, and with a Dark STAB, you'd be wise to utilise this. Rock Slide can also work, getting good coverage with Earthquake, but imo it's better to use Brick Break here in order to avoid misses. Speaking of your Dark STAB, Assurance is too situational a move to have any superiority over Crunch. Trickery is available, but it is again highly situational and you have a high Base Atk so imo copying your opponent's, which is what Trickery does apparently, is unnecessary. As for the last move, to avoid redundant coverage, I recommend you run a non-attacking move; in this case, Bulk Up is more beneficial than Claw Sharpen as you do not have any low-accuracy moves anyway.

I'd definitely run Acrobat + no item on Archeos; the high power from Acrobat is really useful when you have to be attacking fast. Other than that, fine.

I'll do some more later. Hope this helps.

Cxameoxz
18th October 2010, 3:52 AM
Hi.

While I'm no real expert on Daikenki, a moveset of Megahorn / Ice Beam / Surf / Aqua Jet seems to be working out great for me, and it should be good for you too if you're after mixed. I'd say that Revenge is too risky and Vengeance is too situational, but that's just me. A swords Dance set can also work, but I haven't come up with it yet. Probably best to leave it mixed.

Waruvial can run Brick Break > Knockdown imo, which so far seems a somewhat useless move. Dark + Fighting get great coverage together, and with a Dark STAB, you'd be wise to utilise this. Rock Slide can also work, getting good coverage with Earthquake, but imo it's better to use Brick Break here in order to avoid misses. Speaking of your Dark STAB, Assurance is too situational a move to have any superiority over Crunch. Trickery is available, but it is again highly situational and you have a high Base Atk so imo copying your opponent's, which is what Trickery does apparently, is unnecessary. As for the last move, to avoid redundant coverage, I recommend you run a non-attacking move; in this case, Bulk Up is more beneficial than Claw Sharpen as you do not have any low-accuracy moves anyway.

I'd definitely run Acrobat + no item on Archeos; the high power from Acrobat is really useful when you have to be attacking fast. Other than that, fine.

I'll do some more later. Hope this helps.

Thanks for taking the time to post, I think I am going to switch revenge with megahorn, but i'm keeping vengenance for now just because it's a new move and i wanna try it.
Brick Break instead of knockdown good idea i just thought that a knockdown/earthquake combo was a good idea for fighting flyings and levitaters, bulk up over claw sharpen also good.

And yeah i was leaning towards acrobat just wasn't sure how powerful it would be w/o item
Thanks for the help! :D

Shine
18th October 2010, 9:03 AM
1. Hail is a no, this is not a Hail team
2. Sunny Day is a no either, a BIG no in fact. Baibanira and Mebukijika takes more damage from Fire moves and Daikenki's Water moves has its power reduced.

Replace Sunny Day on Mebukijika with Wild Bolt or Faint Attack. Bull's Eye is not really needed.

Ulgamoth clearly wants Butterfly Dance so keep it. Replace Solarbeam with Gale, IMO.

Rock Slide over Brick Break/Bulk Up on Waruvial.

Aurath8
25th October 2010, 9:15 PM
I'm pretty sure Acrobat's power is only doubled when your held item is used. Archeos could use a Sitrus berry but his defenses suck so he won't suvive anyway.
Plus flying type doesn't do anyhing for him.
Dragon Claw does. Thrash, U-turn and Shadow Claw aren't bad either.

Noctourniquet
26th October 2010, 12:39 AM
I'm pretty sure Acrobat's power is only doubled when your held item is used. Archeos could use a Sitrus berry but his defenses suck so he won't suvive anyway.
I've tested this; it will always work when you don't have a hold item. As for the Sitrus Berry, it's all fine until you notice how difficult to obtain Berries are in the 5th Gen games. Iirc you can only obtain them from a few NPCs and only grow them in the Dream World.

Plus flying type doesn't do anyhing for him.
Except give him a second STAB. And when you consider that, assuming its effect is active, Acrobat will hit with a total of 165 BP with 100 Acc, then yeah, it will be doing something for him tbh.

Dragon Claw does.
Why does Archeos particularly require coverage against Dragons? Dragon Claw gives some nice general coverage, yes, but it gets QuakeEdge anyway which is superior.

Thrash, U-turn and Shadow Claw aren't bad either.
See above. I don't get why it specifically needs these moves over a secondary STAB.

Aurath8
26th October 2010, 12:57 AM
I didn't know Acrobat had double power right away. Fair enough then, Acrobat stays.

jolteonjak
27th October 2010, 4:56 AM
I'd take Claw Sharpen off Archeos. It's a glass cannon. Most likely it wouldn't survive long enough to use the attack once. Consider UTurn.