PDA

View Full Version : my Black team

alteredegoX
27th October 2010, 3:45 PM
I recently restarted my black, I got bored of the team and couldn't be bothered just grinding a new team so thought I'd start over. Anyway, this is my outcome of a new team, not sure how good it is though.

Daikenki - Torrent
-WaterFall
-X-Scissor
-Nightslash
-Surf

Shandera - Flame Body
-Flamethrower
-Shadowball
-Energyball
-Psychic

Shiny Tabunne - Regeneration
-Return
-Psychic
-Healing Wave
-Substitute

Ononokus - Mold Breaker
-Dragon Claw
-Claw Sharpen
-Night Slash
-Iron Tail

Denchura - Tension
-Bug Buzz
-Thunderbolt
-Energyball
-Suckerpunch

Baokki - Gluttony
-Nitrocharge
-Brick Break
-Crunch
-FirePunch

so, how are they? I can't work out their natures because I can't read Japanese. I only know their abilities and attacks from playing.

Shine
27th October 2010, 4:12 PM
Earthquake over Iron Tail and Rock Slide over Night Slash on Ononokusu.

Aurath8
27th October 2010, 11:51 PM
I recently restarted my black, I got bored of the team and couldn't be bothered just grinding a new team so thought I'd start over. Anyway, this is my outcome of a new team, not sure how good it is though.

Daikenki - Torrent
-WaterFall
-Return
-Nightslash
-Swords Dance

Water and normal get great coverage and Swords Dance gives him beastly attack. nIght Slash can stay for Burungeru and other ghosts.

Shandera - Flame Body
-Flamethrower
-Shadowball
-Energyball
-Calm Mind

You can never have to much power.

Shiny Tabunne - Regeneration
-Return
-Psychic
-Healing Wave
-Substitute

Not sure on this.

Ononokus - Mold Breaker
-Dragon Claw
-dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

Dragon Dance beats Claw Sharpen in every wayexcept giving rock slide perfect accuracy. Earthquake allows you to hit anything not called Skarmory for at least neutral damage.

Denchura - Compoundeyes
-Bug Buzz
-Thunder
-Energyball
-Volt Change

With Compundeyes you get 91% accurate Thunder. Volt Change gets you out of tricky situations. Sucker Punch won't be doing much anyway because of his low attack.

Baokki - Gluttony
-Nitro Charge
-Brick Break
-Crunch
-FirePunch

Fine.

so, how are they? I can't work out their natures because I can't read Japanese. I only know their abilities and attacks from playing.

You should remove Boakkie and replace it with a flyiing or grass type. Shanderra holds the fire spot so Boakkie is really just amplifying weaknesses.
Other than that you have a good well-balanced team.