PDA

View Full Version : electric

ven?
28th October 2010, 11:48 PM
they said it wasn't possible, I pwned them alot, then they said I would fail br's, I slept in, here's my br deck (might be city's, who know's).

pokemon
4-3-4 luxray LA
2-2-2 magnezone SF
2 minun UL

T/S/S
2 rare candy
2 bts
4 bebe's
3 IQ
3 ebelt
3 life herb
2 engineer's
2 emcee's
2 oak's visit
1 cynthia's feeling's
1 judge
1 volkner's
1 communication
1 lucians
1 luxary ball

energy
3 dce
10 electric

edit: I took RSL out because it slowed the deck down something fierce.

Strategy, there is none really, minun for setup, magnezone make's luxray's shock bolt shockingly consistent (not to mention annoying for sp deck's). And thats pretty much it.

Dark-Paladin-Duelist
29th October 2010, 1:43 AM
I fail to see how Minun sets up RSL, considering Legends aren't considered to be basic Pokemon. I do like the Magnezone idea to fuel Luxray, but it feels a little harder to setup, considering you're needing to get two stage 2s into play, and fast.

And a trainer lock deck, like VileGar would laugh in the face of this.

ven?
29th October 2010, 2:18 AM
I've never had any problem's with trainer lock (you usually don't if you end up dealing 100 -150 every turn). But for setup bts usually take's care of the time, and I seem to alway's draw a rare candy into my hand (it's like my other deck and always drawing my 1-1 line of mismagius SF, I even let another player shuffle because they complained). as for the minun thing, I asked various prof's and i get the same answer, they can read as basic's because there is only 2 different classification of cards, basic or evo, it's not like the legend cards passed as something beyond that because they're still played as a basic when you play it out.

Dark-Paladin-Duelist
29th October 2010, 2:56 AM
Legends have the same searching issues as Lv Xs. They're not classed as basics or evolutions, they're just classed as Pokemon, unless there's a specific card which searches out Legends (like the new Bronzong in Triumphant, or Legend Box.)

ven?
29th October 2010, 3:23 AM
Thats the thing with LV. X cards, they're seen as evolution cards because they go ontop of a card. Where as legends aren't because they can just be played out.

Edit: not like it matter's because I took it out.