PDA

View Full Version : Team Nightmare 5th Gen version (Ghost and Dark team)

DeathSDelano
30th October 2010, 3:54 AM
With Ghost and Dark pokemon being my favorite types here is the 5th Gen version of it

Desukan:
Mummy
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Calm mind
Energy ball
will-o-wisp

Burungeru
Water absorb
Moves:
Surf
ice beam
Shadow ball
Energy ball

Shanderaa
Flash Fire
Moves:
Calm mind
Shadow ball
Flamethrower
Energy ball

Waruvial:
Intimdate/overconfidence
crunch
EQ
Stone Edge/Rock slide
outrage

Zuruzukin:
Overconfidence:
Bulk Up
Brick break/Hi Jump Kick
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Kirikizan:
competitive spirit
moves:
Iron Head
Night slash
Swords Dance
brick break

Moveset suggestions are helpful

Omastar ftw!
30th October 2010, 4:41 AM
Shandera and kirikizan don't have abilities...just saying.

DeathSDelano
30th October 2010, 6:41 AM
ya i just got lazy with that. Kirikizan Competive Spirit and Shandera with flash fire

Aurath8
30th October 2010, 12:35 PM
Use Toxic or Will-o-Wisp on Desukan.
on Burungeru, Energy Ball over recover as self'healing is inferior to items. Shadow Ball over Sludge Wave, A ghost STAB is better than a slightly stronger hit on a few grass types.
Claw Sharpen over Rock Slide or outrage. You will already have great coverage with one so you don't need the other.

Aurath8
30th October 2010, 2:11 PM
Use Hi Jump kick on Zuruzukin it's much more pwerful than Brick Break.
Kirikizan and Shanderra are fiine.
You have a huge ghost, dark and fighting weaknesses, however any of those weaknesses can be countered by a switch because of Ghost/Dark perfect defensive synergy.

DeathSDelano
30th October 2010, 4:40 PM
I really don't need Claw Sharpen. The attack boost is nice and all but the acc boost is not really needed imo.
Outrage is good coverage and also really good against Dragons so i won't have to switch. and The Rock/Ground combo is good here. Plus if i give him waruvial Overconfidence all he will need to do it sweep for his power boost.

I was looking at hi-jump kick the only thing i don't like is the damage if missed but it has 90 acc so i should be good there

i was thinking on Energy ball on my Jelly, but was not really sure as recover could help it live slightly longer. But i'll put energy ball instead.

Desukan: i'll put will-o-wisp on him