PDA

View Full Version : My future white team

GloomintheMasterBall
6th November 2010, 6:44 PM
I thought I might come up with it to see how I'm being rated for my soon to be team, its my first time to do it and I hope to all of you the best! ^_^

Daikenki
Nature:Brave
Ability:Maybe Shell Armor
Attack
Shell Blade
Sword Dance
Aerial Ace/Vengeance (Depends on either 1on1 or team battle)
X-Scissor/Grass Knot (Hard for me to decides for taking down psychic or for heavy sets?)

It was hard for me to decides either pokabu or mijumiru? Plus pokabu evolution kind of reminds me of Ganon from Ocarina of Time,that starter also make think of Simon breaking walls for pork chop, but in the end I ended up choosing the sea otter.

Muurando (Poxy Cur)
Nature:Brave
Ability:Scrappy (Dreamworld)
Attack:
Payback (For certain pokemon faster than Poxy)
Thunder Wave
Ice Fang/Yawn
Return

I'll nicknamed it after the dog from Fable:The Balverine Order.

Musharna
Nature:Either Relaxed or sassy?
Ability:Synchronize
Attack:
Hypnosis/Yawn
Barrier/Calm mind
Assist Power/Dream Eater
Magic Coat (For Reflecting Special)

Shubarugo
Nature:Relaxed or Brave
Ability:Shell Armor or Dust Proof (Dreamworld)
Attack:
Bug Bite (For any berry using opponent)
Fast Guard (For helping teammates)
Poison Jab
Iron Head

I chosen this pokemon because I love knights! ^_^

Erufuun (Coco Wool, because it looks like an cross between a grass and a sheep with the coco brown colored body! ^_^)
Nature:Timid
Ability:Mischievous Heart
Attack:
Stun Spore/Grass Whistle
Leech Seed
Safeguard/Dream Eater
Swagger

I know I have to trade something for either Monmen or Erufuun just to be in my dream team. -_-

Baffuron
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Reckless or maybe Soundproof
Afro Break
Stone Edge
Payback
Wildbolt

I'm glad Nintendo finally made a baffulo pokemon! ^_^

Well that's it for my team and though I should plan for black for Erufuun instead but also since my brother is getting that version which means he could get me one. ^_^

Aurath8
6th November 2010, 8:40 PM
I thought I might come up with it to see how I'm being rated for my soon to be team, its my first time to do it and I hope to all of you the best! ^_^

Daikenki
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Torrent
Waterfall
Sword Dance
Megahorn
Return

If anything you should be raising your speed with jolly. I prefer Torrent for convenience.
Waterfall is more powerful and accurate than S-Blade. Megahorn is the most powerful bug move, almost all pokemon that learn it should make use of it. Return gets amazing coverage Waterfall, only resisted by Nattorei and Empoleon.

Muurando (Poxy Cur)
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Intimidate
Attack:
Earthquake
Wild Bolt
Return
Ice Fang

Hmm. Muurando isn' too good at supporting. Jolly for speed.
Return is your best STAB. Earthquake hits almost all the pokemon that resist return, Wild Bolt and Ice Fang make good ol' Boltbeam resised by a happy few pokemon.

Musharna
Nature: Bold
Ability:Synchronize
Attack:
Hypnosis/Yawn
Calm mind
Psychic
Shadow Ball

-Speed nature again? Bold raises defense while lowers attack. Hypnosis or Yawn depends on how quickly you want your opponent to sleep. Energy Ball could allow you to hit darks harder though but it's only really useful against few pokemon of the dark type.
Definitely Calm mind, boosting both special defense and special attack. Dream Eater may sound good but your opponent could wake up at any time and you need them to sleep meaning a turn or two is wasted. Pychic because you need an attack. Magic Coat reflects status and not special attacks, your thinking of mirror coat. Shadow Ball covers your ghost weakness.

Shubarugo
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Shell Armor
Attack:
Megahorn
Swords Dance
Return
Iron Head

Always -speed natures. Must it be? Adamant keeps what little speed you have and lowers your spatk, a stat you'll never use. Megahorn has twice the power of bug bite, the opponent rarely holds berries anyway. Even rarer than berries is priority, fast guard will almost never be used, Swords Dance boosts that massive attack further. Return > Poison Jab as Poison Jab is just a weaker Megahorn on grass types. Return gets strong neutral coverage.
Dust-prof only protects you from hail, which you only see in the ice gym.

Erufuun (Coco Wool, because it looks like an cross between a grass and a sheep with the coco brown colored body! ^_^)
Nature:Timid
Ability:Mischievous Heart
Attack:
Stun Spore
Leech Seed
Substitute
Energy Ball

Cccccombo breaker +speed nature. Stun Spore as Grasswhistle has pathetically low accuracy. Regular opponents almost never use status. Safeguard is fairly redundant, substitute also protects you from status but from almost all other effects too including attack, you can make up the lost health quickly with leech seed too. Energy Ball provides a reliable attack.

Baffuron
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Reckless or maybe Soundproof
Afro Break
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Wildbolt

Payback is kinda meh considering you can get some awesome coverage with EQ. Most ghosts are physically frail anyway and psychics are better handled by megahorn.

Well that's it for my team and though I should plan for black for Erufuun instead but also since my brother is getting that version which means he could get me one. ^_^

You don't need Black for Erufuun as there is an ingame trade early on for Monmen. No glaring weaknesses and a decent enough s

GloomintheMasterBall
6th November 2010, 11:25 PM
You don't need Black for Erufuun as there is an ingame trade early on for Monmen. No glaring weaknesses and a decent enough s

I didn't mean to be a happy -speed. :p Thanks I did needed some better move/nature sets for my future team. Plus I'm glad that I could do an in-game trade early on to get Monmen.
Awesome reference btw! ^_^

nutter229944
6th November 2010, 11:28 PM
I have only chosen:
Pokabu
Wargle
Yapou (don't remember the spelling)
I will have a water type mabey the alligator
The deer
And a dragon