Magician (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Stealth Rock
- Flamethrower
- Taunt

Taunt is necessary for preventing entry hazards and also because of hypnosis.Taunt is followed by stealth rock cause ITS THE BEST MOVE OF THE GAME. Pychic is because of the stab and flamethrower is to kill steel tank leads.

Chariot (Infernape) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 192 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is my mixed wallbreaker. With the first 3 attacks it can break most tanks or at least finish off water ones. Hidden power Ice is for flying counters.

Devil (Ononokusu) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Brick Break

My physical sweeper, earthquake is for covering a lot of types and brick break is for heatran. The dragon attacks are because of stab, but outrage can only be used once steel pokemon are dead, so they dont set un entry hazards, hence dragon claw.
Scarfing wus neccesary to compensate speed without loosing a turn to dragon dance.

Star (Jolteon) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Change
- Shadow Ball

This is my special sweeper. Thunderbolt for huge damage, volt change for scouting because of specs, hidden power ice for covering most types.

Emperor (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

My psysical tank. Its bulky for easy dragon dance. Taunt is necessary to avoid getting burnt by wisp and stone edge is for kiling dragons, flyers.

Tower (Porygon2) @ Evolution Stone
Trait: Trace
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

With the evolution stone this makes a great tank to complement gyarados. It can make at leat neutral damage to most elements with electric/ice. Thunder wave is to try to outstall pokemon and destroying fragile sweepers speed. Recover is to compensate the lack of leftovers.

My written english is not very good, I hope u can understand.

Aurath8
7th November 2010, 12:47 PM
Double Chop on Ononononononokusu over Dragon Claw. Sub-breaking is fun.

Wouldn't Pory-2 benefit from a larger Defense investment? Few fighting attacks aimed at you will be special-based and with Ononos running rampant you'll need it. 248 HP/186/74 evens out your defences a little.

AllYouNeedIsCyndaquil
7th November 2010, 10:39 PM
Is there a reason Gyarados has a neutral nature? You could probably go with any nature that weakens the Sp. Attack stat since you aren't using it. Careful would increase your tanking ability, and jolly would give it more speed.

Noctourniquet
7th November 2010, 11:18 PM
^ Ehh, DDGyara really wants to be Adamant. And have Earthquake or Return > Stone Edge for that matter; both moves provide better coverage for Gyarados, and neither are cursed with an Acc of 80 to completely screw you over. Speaking of Gyara, what's with that EV spread?

My physical sweeper, earthquake is for covering a lot of types and brick break is for heatran.
Earthquake deals with Heatran just fine unless it's holding the Balloon. In which case, you can be certain that it is not scarfed and if it's been switched in against Ononokusu then you can also be pretty sure that it is running Hidden Power [Ice] as opposed to [Electric]. The point is that Gyara can take it in this case. Replace Earthquake with Rock Slide or Stone Edge imo, it covers your Ice weakness and gives you QuakeEdge coverage.

Porygon-2 doesn't have a great use for BoltBeam tbh. Normal gets some nice neutral coverage, so you could use that > Ice Beam imo as Thunderbolt hits both Steel and Rock for neutral damage.

I'll take a closer look at the fine points of your team later, like Ononokusu's EVs for example, which could use tweaking but I'm a bit busy right now so.