http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz332/viridian91/WARBANNERCATALYST.png

CLAN WAR: CATALYST VS TRIBAL SAVAGES

The conditions for the war are as follows:

First team to 3 victories wins the war
5 vs 5 single elimination
Standard OU (Singles; 6v6; Lv100)
Rotom Formes are NOT allowed in wifi matches
Opponents will contact each other via PM/VM
All Official Rules Apply (This includes no spamming, no flaming etc.)
Should a player be unable to battle the respective clan may make a substitution (that player should be prepared to play in the style established).

The Line Up:
Old Man VS ISDr [Wifi Match]

AppleButter2 vs TheMourningKing [Wifi Match] (AppleButter2 wins 3-0)

Swiftrz & Milotic vs Calarus [Wifi Match] (Calarus wins 4-1)

Phop vs ZodiacSage [PO Match] (Phop wins 2-0)

Shadowsfalling19 vs Viridian91 [PO Match] (Viridian91 wins 2-0)

Current score (Catalyst - Tribal Savages): 2-2

The time limit for this war is the maximum 2 weeks from the time the war thread is posted.
I would like to wish everyone good luck, and to enjoy the matches!

Archangel
13th November 2010, 2:46 AM
Approved , sorry for the wait.

Agonist
13th November 2010, 2:54 AM
finally the thread is up. Best of luck to all participants

Calarus
13th November 2010, 3:19 AM
Finally it's up thank you Goke and TMK for making the thread. I wish the best of luck to both sides and much happiness in battle. With that said TS let's rock the ground of this battle field and shatter the ground we walk upon, "Ta heme e waha tu waha make tutuila!!!". Calarus

Swiftrz & Milotic
13th November 2010, 3:43 AM
Oh snap kids! Best of luck to TS, let's rock it out Catalyst <33333333

RonRonRon
13th November 2010, 4:00 AM
sadface i dont get to play

Gonzo206
13th November 2010, 5:20 AM
Oh yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Good luck to both sides
Let's bring the win Catalyst!

shadowsfalling19
13th November 2010, 5:21 AM
Why the hell didn't anybody tell me that i'd be playing over PO, now i have to remake the teams again since PO keeps deleting all my teams,gosh darn tell me next time, why can't this guy just wifi?

pokeman5959
13th November 2010, 5:47 AM
wish i were battling in this but good luck to both teams
come on TS make us proud :D

Calarus
13th November 2010, 9:24 AM
well I have already taken the liberty of contacting Milotic so we will have our battle done by this coming week hopefully Monday. And there's a young blood I recognize hello Gonzo how are you?, you still did not finish you're training but meh you're in good hands never thought you'd be a leader. But anyway TS don't get too pumped just stay calm and rumble like hell cause we do have a lot to prove. Calarus

Giggity...
13th November 2010, 10:21 AM
Good luck to both sides.

I can sub for you shadows if your PO falls through again,

ISDr
13th November 2010, 2:38 PM
Good luck to all in this war, have fun battles everyone,

phop
13th November 2010, 3:43 PM
Me and my war opponent have made contact and should complete our war battle this weekend. Timezones may prove a ***** though D:

old man
13th November 2010, 4:07 PM
Yea timezones are a pain Phop, but I should get mine done sometime in the early part of next week. Just got a pm about it. Good luck everyone

AB2
13th November 2010, 6:33 PM
I contacted TMK, hopefully we can get our battle done soon.

Won against TMK 3-0, it was a great match and pretty close too. gl to both sides for the rest of the war.

TheMourningKing
13th November 2010, 7:28 PM
I contacted TMK, hopefully we can get our battle done soon.

Won against TMK 3-0, it was a great match and pretty close too. gl to both sides for the rest of the war.

Confirming, was an excellent match. Some of the most fun I've had in a while. Good Luck to the remaining players.

viridian91
13th November 2010, 8:35 PM
Why the hell didn't anybody tell me that i'd be playing over PO, now i have to remake the teams again since PO keeps deleting all my teams,gosh darn tell me next time, why can't this guy just wifi?

shadows, this was a condition that was set by your clan's leaders, i did not want to battle PO, but i adapted.

aside from that, just posting a Tribal Savages VICTORY! a great match VS Shadowsfalling, the outcome was 2-0(my favor) good luck battlers!

shadowsfalling19
13th November 2010, 8:45 PM
Dont get all root-in tooty and get your panties all peppy sir, ''great'' match. Call me a sore loser or whatever the hell you want but that miss did cripple my team, but whatever,congrats on your first win babe :) :)

babe we rematched and i owned you so hard brosef, if you got a problem with it why dont you call me xP

viridian91
13th November 2010, 9:56 PM
Dont get all root-in tooty and get your panties all peppy sir, ''great'' match. Call me a sore loser or whatever the hell you want but that miss did cripple my team, but whatever,congrats on your first win babe :) :)

babe we rematched and i owned you so hard brosef, if you got a problem with it why dont you call me xP

Catalyst, please housebreak Mr. shadowsfailing. His win against me was on account of 3 crits in his favor. i wouldn't particularly call it "owning" someone "so hard" since it was 1-0 in his favor. I highly doubt he would have a win without crits on his side. also, i do believe oh soooo crippling miss on meteor mash was something he could easily brush off if he were a half decent battler. It is not my place to predict the outcome of the battle.

also, shadows, threatening to physically harm someone on XAT over pokemon is just plain retarded. get a life, or at least a job.

Gonzo206
13th November 2010, 11:03 PM
well I have already taken the liberty of contacting Milotic so we will have our battle done by this coming week hopefully Monday. And there's a young blood I recognize hello Gonzo how are you?, you still did not finish you're training but meh you're in good hands never thought you'd be a leader. But anyway TS don't get too pumped just stay calm and rumble like hell cause we do have a lot to prove. Calarus

Hi Calarus, I've been good. How are you? I'll be sure to visit your chat soon so we may catch up.

And I'm glad to see that we're getting our battles done. Keep up the good work guys.
Good job Applebutter, and it's okay Shadows, no need to fight over this one battle.

Swiftrz & Milotic
14th November 2010, 4:40 AM
Forfeited my match against Calarus, score was 4-1[R]

His first Poke was the one Poke my team has a difficult time with and I had a hard time recovering, at the end it was a stall war and dragging it out anymore would be un-lady-like ;)

gg Calarus

Calarus
14th November 2010, 4:46 AM
Confirming Milotics post of the battle, 4-1 my favor. Yeah tough luck with my 1st pkmn its a wall of Kanto Hell. And at the end We stalled our hearts off. Good game darling maybe we get together for a rematch eh?. But anyway I did what I could for TS now its up to ISDr or ZodiacSage. I wish you 2 the best of all our luck in both you're battles. And I wish luck to Catalyst, seems like I havent lost my flame inside of me after all that has happened, "TS E HO'O HEME TUTUILA!!!". Calarus

zodiacsage
14th November 2010, 5:01 AM
I am in contact with Phop so we will surely have our match soon, congrats so far to all the winners on both sides and its great to see all of us are getting down to business and making sure these matches get done quick.

shadowsfalling19
14th November 2010, 6:44 AM
Catalyst, please housebreak Mr. shadowsfailing. His win against me was on account of 3 crits in his favor. i wouldn't particularly call it "owning" someone "so hard" since it was 1-0 in his favor. I highly doubt he would have a win without crits on his side. also, i do believe oh soooo crippling miss on meteor mash was something he could easily brush off if he were a half decent battler. It is not my place to predict the outcome of the battle.

also, shadows, threatening to physically harm someone on XAT over pokemon is just plain retarded. get a life, or at least a job.

Rofl babe,you called me a REDHEADED JEW THAT SUCKS A SPORTS,which is pretty lulz because it had to do with nothing at all babe

phop
14th November 2010, 5:00 PM
Phop vs zodiacsage = Phop 2-0

I was pinned against the wall at the start with some surprizing sets but I managed to finish strongly. GG dude.

zodiacsage
14th November 2010, 5:03 PM
Just had my match with phop. It was his victory 2-0. It was a great match actually, no hax on either side and in my opinion both of us battled very well. He made a great play by switching a Choice item on my Breloom and that is what sealed the win in his favor. Sorry to leave it all on your shoulders ISDr, looks like the victor in your match will determine who wins the war. And thanks for the match phop I hope we get a chance to battle again in the future.

Well guys only one match left, both Clans seem to be putting all their skills to the test in this war and that is great. I will be waiting in anticipation to see the results of the last battle.

Swiftrz & Milotic
14th November 2010, 5:31 PM
WORK IT OUT OM <3

Tiebreaker for the finish, I love it.

Calarus
14th November 2010, 8:17 PM
Now this is a war 2-2 man how should I put this epic? no to common of a word. Magnificent!!!, that will be the word for this last bout. I also want to congratulate Zodiac and Phop. I know you both did well in youre battle for this war. So now its time to see who will take whos head in this last stand off. So Ishvinder give it all you got dont let up and seal this deal. Calarus

old man
14th November 2010, 9:16 PM
Good going Phop. Looks like you left it to me to clean up :-) which is kewl I can handle it.

Calarus
14th November 2010, 9:29 PM
Wow, Calarus. There are so many things about you that just scream fail. If you don't know what those are I'll point them out .-. <333. First of all your clan sucks and it's full of noobs who couldn't battle their way out of a wet paper bag. You're horrible at making banners because that machamp banner seriously makes me want to puke. You suck at battling, and you fail at life. How you find the will to go on I'll never know, but do us all a favor and just pull the trigger please and thank you! Now, lets get this war done CC <333333333333

Wow someone is really insecure about their sexuality, and that fail attempt to troll me is retarded. I mean Trolling is like winning the special olympics, even though you win youre still retarded. So Animation you win now ENJOY Sped. Goodluck Vinder and OM.

old man
14th November 2010, 9:31 PM
War will get done man. Were set up for tomorrow 7:30pm his time 2:30pm mine. Soo it looks to be a great match come tomorrow.

ISDr
14th November 2010, 9:56 PM
Hmmm, the last battle is the decider, wow, epic,
I will do my best to secure the win, and i definitely hope to be prepared for a very tough match up.

Calarus
15th November 2010, 1:08 AM
Fine I will take that option after this war. I will send 2 VM's to You giggity and one to you Animation also. Vinder do youre best in that battle and bring it home, until that I will sit quietly and wait ofr my battles to be accepted.

old man
15th November 2010, 9:12 PM
In a great game I lost 1-0. GG Isdr

ISDr
15th November 2010, 9:13 PM
It was one of the most great battles i have experieced ever. AND for that i thank you OM. I confirm my win 1-0, ver very close.

ISDr

Calarus
15th November 2010, 9:18 PM
tutuila kaumaka e ho'o pai nei!!!

zodiacsage
15th November 2010, 9:23 PM
Congrats ISDr I was always confident you could pull it off. It seems old man gave you a run for your money though and that is something no inexperienced battler can do so even though you lost congrats to old man as well because I am sure you played an awesome game.

Ragnarok
15th November 2010, 9:37 PM
Well, I've cleaned this thread of the garbage posts, make sure to report and not feed the troll or I won't be a happy storm. ;munchlax;

So I take it the war is over with Tribal Savages as the victor right?

Calarus
15th November 2010, 9:55 PM
Yes TS won so its okay to close it, thank you storm for being on it. And GG CC and thanks for the battles and memories of this thing. Goodjob Old Man and to the rest of you it was intense bye for now

shadowsfalling19
15th November 2010, 10:03 PM
lol Goodjob, winning by a hair of a miss, I guess.

gg

Ragnarok
15th November 2010, 10:17 PM
Blah Blah Blah -__-.

Locked.