PDA

View Full Version : Leti's Trade Shop~

Letithia
26th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Leti~

You might or might not notice some big changes in this trade shop. The main thing might be that I'm going to limit the number of trades I do to 5/day, since I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff and therefor have limited time for breeding people's requests. There will be a list at the bottom of this post where I will write down the requests and then do them on a first come first serve basis.

Some pointers:
1. Follow all the rules that applies to this forum and the Trade Rules.
2. Do NOT offer me hacked Pokemon! Clones are okay though.
3. I do not IV breed, since I'm not knowledgeable enough about this, so I will not be able to tell you the IV's of my offerings.
4. I AM however willing to breed for specific natures and genders, but be aware that this will take a little longer.
5. Most of these will not have any Egg-moves except for the ones that got them "accidentally". I'm still experimenting with that, but if you want a specific move I can try to get it for you. If that is the case you might need to tell me how to get those moves.
6. I am aware that one of my offerings do not equal the events/legendaries/shinies I'm looking for, therefor I'm willing to trade 2-1 or 3-1 for them. I might even go as far as 4-1 for some.
7. All Pokemon I'm offering will be bred by me and will preferably be traded in their eggs (unless nature and gender is specified). I will however hatch them if you prefer it that way.
8. I'm well on my way to filling up my National Dex on SS and will gladly breed you Pokemon to help fill up yours, so don't hesitate to ask even if you don't have anything I'm looking for. I'm not that picky so we can probably work something out anyway.

My info:
Game: SoulSilver
OT: Luna
FC: 1033 7539 9481

My Offer:
I can breed all generation 1-4 starters and a lot of the regular Pokemon. If you don't see it on my want list, you can assume that I have it.

My Wants:

Regular Pokemon I need for my Dex (can be any evolution of the written):
Cacnea
Corphish
Baltoy

Legendaries/Events I'm looking for (am willing to just do a trade-back to get them in my Dex):
Regirock
Latias
Regigigas

Shinies I would love to get my hands on:
Ponyta (or Rapidash)
Teddiursa (not Ursaring)
Shinx (or any evolution)

I will try to be available for trades a few hours every day, but please be patient if I can't manage some days. I get an email to my phone every time someone writes in this thread, so I can easily let you know if I'm available or not.

Jamthemaster
5th December 2010, 9:05 AM
I have plenty of stuff to offer check in my trade shop, I have a ton of stuff you're looking for. For random breakables I need kabuto, awrodactyl, and either of the 3rd gen fossil pokemon. Also, I was wondering id you have any high Lvs you're willing to trade, just pm me and well work something out :)

Letithia
5th December 2010, 1:58 PM
Jamthemaster, I pm'd you :)

Silverbulletbass
5th December 2010, 4:13 PM
I have Cresselia, Uxie, Mesprit, Lunatone, and Solrock. Send me a PM with an offer.

perko48
6th December 2010, 9:19 PM
i have:porygon,hippopotas,croagunk,turtwig,glameow,s norunt,snover,heracross and burmy,i need:poochyena,mawile,mankey,lotad,swablu and absol.pm me if you are interested and we will make a deal

Silverbulletbass
8th December 2010, 10:08 PM
I have these five of your needs also: Jirachi, Regice, Registeel, Phione, Rotom. PM to discuss offers.

Quint
12th December 2010, 7:53 PM
hey i'm also in GMT+1. :D
i can give: Turtwig, Kabuto, Corsola, Glaceon, Magnezone, Probopass, Gligar, Carvanha, Milotic, Snorunt, Finneon, Snover, Heracross, Spheal, Burmy, Skorupi, Croagunk, Torkoal, Gible, Corphish, Bagon and Hippopotas. (almost everything :))
do you give the events/legendaries or do you need them?
i would like: bulbasaur, charmander, totodile, chikorita, cyndaquil, horsea, munchlax and growlithe. please pm me =)

hic2482w
12th December 2010, 10:56 PM
I have a shiny heatran with nature of your choice for any of your events or legends

~EternalDarkness~
12th December 2010, 11:37 PM
I'd like a shuppet and I have a lvl 1 UT seedot with leech seed as an egg move

Grand~Kingdra
13th December 2010, 6:21 AM
could i offer a hydro pump bagon for a tropius?

hic2482w
14th December 2010, 12:51 AM
I would also like to post saying that I am going around and doing shiny breeding for people as a Christmas present, and Will be breeding you a Flawless Shiny Turtwig

Letithia
14th December 2010, 7:18 PM
I've PM'd all of you :)

Sunshine72
15th December 2010, 11:31 PM
I can get you any 6 of these of your choice:
Seedot,
Seviper,
Stunky,
Baltoy,
Carvanha,
Murkrow,
Spheal,
Surskit,
Cacnea,
Torkoal.
For these 6:
Buneary,
Bronzor,
Carnivine,
Cherubi,
Cranidos,
Shieldon.
Send me a PM! :)

chibijoker
18th December 2010, 5:13 AM
I can breed these:
Turtwig
Kabuto
Seviper
Glaceon
Glameow
Carvanha
Snorunt
Finneon
Murkrow
Heracross
Spheal
Burmy
Skorupi
Surskit
Cacnea
Gible
Bagon
Hippopotas
Anorith

For these 6:
Dunsparce
Lapras
Minun
Natu (Peck/Leer)
Poochyena (Tackle)
Shuppet

pokemanadam
18th December 2010, 3:32 PM
i can offer a 08 jap shiny milot event [wcs] ut and movie 11 shaymin ut and tru regigigas ut and tru dragonnite ut and a event site suicune lvl 50 ut and a ut mystry mew and a pokemon movie 10 jap celibe and a ut lucario event [palcity] 07 and a jap charmander from pc tokyo and a pokemon festa 06 ut electrivire and a tgcwc pikachu ut gamestop jirachi ut and a tru manaphy ut and a chimchar ut from pc nagoya and a minchina arceus ut

PM me ok thx or i will check back or you can email me at pokemanadam@gmail.com

pokemanadam
18th December 2010, 3:33 PM
i can offer a 08 jap shiny milot event [wcs] ut and movie 11 shaymin ut and tru regigigas ut and tru dragonnite ut and a event site suicune lvl 50 ut and a ut mystry mew and a pokemon movie 10 jap celibe and a ut lucario event [palcity] 07 and a jap charmander from pc tokyo and a pokemon festa 06 ut electrivire and a tgcwc pikachu ut gamestop jirachi ut and a tru manaphy ut and a chimchar ut from pc nagoya and a minchina arceus ut

PM me ok thx or i will check back or you can email me at pokemanadam@gmail.com

Letithia
19th December 2010, 1:06 AM
@chibijoker - I PM'd you :)

@pokemanadam - From the title of your post I assume you are looking for shinies and EV'd pokemon, neither of which I'm trading here. If you look at my first post you will see that I'm not trading shinies at the moment and that all my trades are newly hatched at lv 1.

Lautner
23rd December 2010, 9:54 AM
I have a heracross if your willing to trade it for a torchic.

lgdry
23rd December 2010, 2:26 PM
I have a lvl.50 capable of taking hits jap. shiny Darkrai, I would like an eng. shiny Darkrai preferred at around lvl. 50 or under..? will you trade me? i can also give you a jap. shiny lugia send messages to my profile

The Mc Shan
23rd December 2010, 2:30 PM
gots Heart gold and i need a Skarmory ><

distroflives
26th December 2010, 11:11 PM
I'll trade you a Murkrow for a Totodile.

x JLP x
27th December 2010, 3:06 AM
OK any specific nature....DO u have a dusk stone (or whatever it is tht evolves it)

Letithia
28th December 2010, 9:15 AM
First of all, sorry everyone for my lack of respons. I'm experiencing major issues with my connection because of the ridiculous amount of snow we've getting. It should be resolved around New Years, but until then I won't be able to do any trades. I'm very sorry for this. I'll still be checking in on PM's and this thread on my iPhone.

@Lautner - Don't know if you're still interested, but if you are: That is fine, but like I've written above, I won't be able to do the trade until after New Years. If this is still okay, just send me a PM with any eventual specifics.

@The Mc Shan - If you're still interested then that's no problem after New Years. In that case, send me a PM with you return offers.

@distroflives - Don't know if you're still interested, but if you are then that's no problem after New Years. In that case just send me a PM with any specifics.

kaiser soze
16th January 2011, 8:42 AM
Do you have hitmontop?

Palkia98
25th January 2011, 9:10 PM
i am interested in your charmander or totodile

SNPAL21
28th January 2011, 12:19 AM
Hi, I'm interested in a male Piplup for a male Seedot. =]

Letithia
15th March 2011, 1:11 PM
Hello everyone! To start off I just want to say I'm sorry about my long absence. There have just been too much going on in my life the past months so I haven't had the tiome or energy to go on the net or even play at all...

Now, concerning this trade shop... I was considering closing this down completely, but I still haven't decided.. Anyway, it needs a great deal of updates. So for now I will close it for "maintainance" until I figure out what to do. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Letithia
22nd March 2011, 7:25 PM
Doubleposting just to let people know that I have now officially re-opened this shop, with quite a few changes to it. Please take a look at the first post before posting any requests/offers. Thank you.

~Leti

Meriande
25th March 2011, 12:04 PM
8. I'm well on my way to filling up my National Dex on SS and will gladly breed you Pokemon to help fill up yours, so don't hesitate to ask even if you don't have anything I'm looking for. I'm not that picky so we can probably work something out anyway.

Are you for real :o
That'd be great...
But what to pick :O
I just started on Soul Silver and I finally got Wifi working
I've always thought Cranidos was nice. Although it becomes ugly when it evovles
(Yeah I'm a girl and like cute things :P)
I don't have Diamond/Pearl/Platinum myself so I would love any of them really...

Letithia
25th March 2011, 12:32 PM
Haha, I'm happy to help :)
Just to let you know, I can't do any trades this weekend because I'm going to a friends house and won't have WiFi, but if you send me the list when you decided on what you want (any number is fine since I have all weekend to breed them, but more than 6 takes longer to trade) I'll check it on my phone's internet and have them ready on Monday :)
(I know what you mean about cute things *am a girl herself* my entire team is made up of Pokemon I think are cute >.< )

Meriande
25th March 2011, 1:00 PM
Ow ow ow cute things here I come :P
Baby Pokémon are cute lol, not all of them though...
Let's go with:
- Cranidos (just because :P)
- Croagunk (I like his poison/fighting typing)
- Riolu (cute^^)
- Skorupi (badass)

I actually like tons of older Pokémon way better
Is that weird?
Bulbasaur is number one and is still my number one hehe
Spheal are very cute too

Having just those would really help a lot!

Letithia
25th March 2011, 1:10 PM
Both Croagunk and Spheal is unfortunately on my wish list at the moment, but I will try to get a hold of them before Monday :) The others are no problem :) Would you prefer them to be in eggs or hatched? Any particular gender?

Meriande
25th March 2011, 1:14 PM
Euhm eggs would work I think
Gender lol euhm, just mixed I guess
Bulbasaur preferably female, just because :P

You can replace croagunk and spheal with something else then lol
I'm not going to be picky at this point
I still need tons

Letithia
25th March 2011, 1:19 PM
Ok, then I'll get that done this weekend and have them ready for you on Monday :)

Would a Shinx and Skitty suffice? (The cutest I could think of at the top of my head >.<)

Meriande
25th March 2011, 1:53 PM
Sure they'll do just fine hehe ^^

ebevan91
25th March 2011, 7:04 PM
I have a Spheal (or Sealeo) if you still need one. I'm looking for a Chikorita.

Also have a Snorunt if you still need that one too. I'll accept a Totodile for that one.

Letithia
25th March 2011, 7:22 PM
@ebevan91 - That would be very helpful :) I can't trade until Monday though, if that's okay then I'll breed you those two during the weekend :)

ebevan91
25th March 2011, 7:36 PM
@ebevan91 - That would be very helpful :) I can't trade until Monday though, if that's okay then I'll breed you those two during the weekend :)

Sure :)

I'm in no hurry.

Meriande
25th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Spheal is one of the cutest pokémon ever ^^
Walrein is a bit weak in my opinion though...
Maybe I've just used it the wrong way or always had crap natures...

Letithia
27th March 2011, 2:21 PM
@ebevan91 & Meriande - I got back home a day early and have the Pokemon and eggs for you all ready. Just drop me a PM with your FC's when you're ready :)

Meriande
27th March 2011, 4:15 PM
Thank you very much!