PDA

View Full Version : my in-game white team

zoroarkisepic
1st December 2010, 10:06 PM
I have no idea what the EVs should be, so feel free to tell me.

Jalorda (not sure what nature) Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Light Screen, Reflect

Hihidaruma (Jolly) Flare Blitz, Superpower, Stone Edge, Earthquake

Burungeru (Calm) Surf, Will-o-wisp, Recover, Ice Beam

Kenhorou (Jolly) Return, Fly, U-Turn, Quick Attack (Fly is only there because I need a pokemon who can use it)

Zoroark (Hasty) Night Slash, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, U-Turn (I will level it up so it can have Night Burst after the E4. But before them, it'll be a mixed sweeper.)

Doryuzzu (Jolly) Earthquake, Sandstorm, Rock Slide, X-Scissor

If there's anything that I should change, tell me.

Double-O-Nothing
2nd December 2010, 4:51 AM
Good job! Jalorda, Hihidaruma, Burungeru and Zoroark are pretty much perfect. Kenhorou, I'd replace Fly with Aerial Ace if you ever want to get rid of Fly. It's not great but about the best flying move he can know. And if you can get egg moves, Hypnosis would work well on him. Doryuuzuu I would replace Sandstorm with Swords Dance.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
2nd December 2010, 3:40 PM
Jalorda @ Leftovers/Big Root
Calm/Overgrow
- Coil
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Tail
- Leech Seed

zoroarkisepic
2nd December 2010, 10:58 PM
Good job! Jalorda, Hihidaruma, Burungeru and Zoroark are pretty much perfect. Kenhorou, I'd replace Fly with Aerial Ace if you ever want to get rid of Fly. It's not great but about the best flying move he can know. And if you can get egg moves, Hypnosis would work well on him. Doryuuzuu I would replace Sandstorm with Swords Dance. I know, Kenhorou sucks. But it's one of the better flying types in the Unova Dex. Since this is going to be ingame until I beat the Elite 4 and get some better pokemon, I can't use egg moves. And Doryuuzuu needs sandstorm to activate his ability. (since I won't be battling Tyranitar and Hippowdon until after the E4)

Aurath8
3rd December 2010, 5:30 PM
Well, it is in the wrong format but it has already bee half rated by teh newbz so...

Swords Dance overr Sandstorm on Doryuuzu. Sure you turn into one of the most ridiculously fast and powerful sweepers but you lose power and your not very bulky. If you must have the speedy sandy mole then have another member set it up for you or not at all as it hurts your other team members.

Jalorda should have an Impish nature and should use Gyardosuseddragonrage!'s set.

Evil Eye over Recover on Burungeru. If you're going to use it for the battle subway then definitely use Recover, but Evil Eye gives a powerful STAB attack and coverage against the watery arts. A Bold nature will help as your Spdef is high enough, that physical defennce needs some attention.

Oh, and the best flying move Kenhourou gets is actually Sky Attack. This the only time when I could recomend this, as it is a two-turn attack, but it's actually more powerful than two Aerial Aces. Le gasp! It also has a high crit rate and the fact that the AI never switches.

zoroarkisepic
4th December 2010, 2:41 PM
I'm thinking of replacing Doryuzzu with Shanderaa. I don't know what set it should have, though. What set should it have, and what ability should it have? (I'm not using Dream World abilities.)

Aurath8
4th December 2010, 4:35 PM
You won't need the Fire typed Shanderra as you already have one, hihidaruma. If anything is going to be replaced for Shanderra it should be Hihidaruma.
Shanderra
Timid
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball/Evil Eye
-Energy Ball
-Calm Mind/Will-oWisp

If you want Will-o-wisp then you shuold havee Evil Eye too because of the increased power that it gets once a pokemon is statused. If you on't want W-o-W then use Calm Mind and Shadow Ball.

And if you ever plan on donig another team, make sure you follow the rules and post your team in the correct format, which is pretty much what I'e posted above.

zoroarkisepic
4th December 2010, 9:41 PM
Yeah, I'll replace Hihidaruma. And I will do this in the right format next time.

zoroarkisepic
5th December 2010, 1:51 PM
I think I'll keep all my pokemon except for Hihidaruma who will be replaced by Shanderaa. Shanderaa will have this set. (It'll be a choice scarf set when I use it in the Subway)
Shanderaa @ Choice Scarf (only in the subway)
Timid
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Hidden Power [Fighting]