PDA

View Full Version : Zidane's egg emporium

zidanet16
2nd December 2010, 1:34 AM
Hello I would like to explain to you my goal before anything else.
I have for the last few months been collecting pokemon and breeding them so I could place them in my box in their original order. So far I have the entire first box full minus Nidorana. I have a large number of other pokemon and need a few to help me out. I can offer any starters from any game. I can offer a dratini, what ever can be bread. I don't plan on offering any legendaries or anything with any specific stats. I can deliver asap. Another problem I've been having is a lack of moon stones appearing. I need approximately 6 moon stones.
In return I have fire stones, leaf stones, and thunder stones. You're help will be appreciated.

Here is a list of what I want
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Mankey
Polywag
Slowpoke
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Seel
Shellder
Drowzee
Krabby
Cubone
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Koffing
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Jynx

Additionally I am lacking moonstones.

And that is it for now. I am only working on the 151 original for now.
I can offer any of this, but essentially I will only be breeding them for you.

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Omanyte
Kabuto
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Eevee
Porygon
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Additionally I have Fire, Thunder and Leaf stones upon request.

If there is something here that you don't see, don't panic, just request it and I'll see what I can do. =)

Thank you and anyone else for your help.

This is my Friend Code. 3309 5467 6837

;150;

Grand~Kingdra
7th December 2010, 3:16 AM
Ill give you horsea for a kabuto if that sounds alright with you

Sunshine72
7th December 2010, 6:13 AM
I can trade you these
Diglett,
Mankey, and Cubone, for these,
Omanyte,
Kabuto,
and Porygon.
I can make two of them hold Moon stones if you want.

infernape999
7th December 2010, 10:31 AM
i can give you all this pokemon and moon stone i want totodile piplup turtwing select four pokemon for this three

zidanet16
13th December 2010, 4:57 PM
Okay that sounds fine to me. I can give you guys all of these, tonight I will get this all togeather for you. Give me your friend codes. I'll start around 7 or so. Let me know what ya got.

hic2482w
14th December 2010, 1:48 AM
I would also like to post saying that I am going around and doing shiny breeding for people as a Christmas present, and Will be breeding you a Flawless Shiny Paras

Freshy
18th December 2010, 7:41 PM
hello, i'm a begginer, but i can give you a slowpoke, a staryu, a doduo, a krabby or a goldeen. Can you give me a starter pokemon (in order of preference) Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treecko, Totodile, Chimchar, Turtwig or Piplup ? If you trade with me only one of them i can give you in return all the pokemons i have mentionned before.

Thanks for your help

AwesomeSauce117
23rd December 2010, 6:03 PM
I could give you a Krabby or Cubone for a Cyndaquil and Porygon. Pm me if interested.

kieshara
23rd December 2010, 7:19 PM
i have some moonstone... PM me please

Aquaknight65
25th December 2010, 9:49 AM
Hello, I can trade you a kanghaskan for a cyndaquil, i can make kanghaskan hold a moon stone, pm me if interested.

x JLP x
26th December 2010, 6:26 AM
hic2482 can i get one of those shiny paras please
PM me for friend code

x JLP x
26th December 2010, 6:31 AM
hey zidana can i request one fire stone a thunderstone and bulbasaur if possble id also like cyndaquil and a mudkip
oh and if u can breed me a pichu with a lightball so it learns volt tackle thatd be awesome

Palkia98
28th December 2010, 11:07 PM
i will give you a Kangaskhan for a bulbasaur lv 5 male

Palkia98
28th December 2010, 11:08 PM
i will give you a Kangaskhan for a bulbasaur lv 5 male

x JLP x
29th December 2010, 1:37 AM
yo palkia ill take the Offer for a Kangaskhan give me ure friend code and ill trade asap

beto21
29th December 2010, 6:58 AM
i will give you hitmochan and jynx for cyndaquil and chimchar, if thats cool with you

Kingothestone
29th December 2010, 7:23 AM
Since I already did this, I can effectively give you all of them. But it comes at a price. In return I'd want at least 1 of the legendaries in my signature. otherwise, I'll trade 3-1 for any shinies you have

x JLP x
29th December 2010, 8:21 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^kingothestone

who u talkin to?

Kingothestone
29th December 2010, 2:57 PM
Anyone whos interested in filling up their pokedex, but that post was directed at Zidane

distroflives
29th December 2010, 11:57 PM
I'll trade you Kangaskhan, Slowpoke, and Krabby for Turtwig, Chimchar,and Piplup. Also I have three moon stones that I'll trade for two Fire stones and Thunder stone.

V_9
30th December 2010, 6:48 PM
I have a couple of those pokemon that you want. Koffing, Seel, Paras, goldeen, farfetch'd and one or two others. I'm mainly looking for an Eevee, Cyndaquil, GEN 3 (not Treeko) and GEN 4 starters. Thanks.

V_9
30th December 2010, 6:49 PM
I have a couple of those pokemon that you want. Koffing, Seel, Paras, goldeen, farfetch'd and one or two others. I'm mainly looking for an Eevee, Cyndaquil, GEN 3 (not Treeko) and GEN 4 starters. Thanks.

bbqezel
2nd January 2011, 3:50 PM
Paras
Diglett
Polywag
Slowpoke
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Seel
Shellder
Drowzee
Krabby
Cubone
Goldeen
Staryu
Jynx

I have and I would like

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Omanyte
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Eevee
Porygon
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

truevillany
14th January 2011, 2:38 AM
I have almost all of what u want.. I just need chikorita, and chimchar, piplup, and turtwig... Also need thunderbolt explosion roost, and ice beam if you have it.

cloud1989
14th January 2011, 2:43 AM
could u breed me a male adamant growlithe i can get u what ever u need to finish your dex

Juliet.
20th January 2011, 3:34 AM
I can give you two moon stones and a Diglett if you'll breed me a female Omanyte and Kabuto ;D