PDA

View Full Version : My BW Team

Gáire
6th December 2010, 12:16 AM
Alright, I'm trying to find a Pokemon that will fit onto my team. It works well as it is, but I can't find a good Pokemon that fits in nicely.

Well, here it is.

;478;

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SPE, 252 SPA, 252 SDef
Nature: Timid
- Ice Beam
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt

Purpose: She is meant to mess up other Stealth Rockers/Spikers with Taunt, and be able to set up Spikes. When her HP is low she will Destiny Bond and bring down another Pokemon with her.

;197;

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 132 HP, 126 AT, 252 SPDef
Nature: Sassy
- Curse
- Payback
- Wish
- Mean Look

Purpose: Even though he is outclassed by Tyrannitar when it comes to being a Curse tank, Umbreon can do his fair share of damage. By Curse/Wishing, he can build up his attack power and defenses. Finally, when he ready to attack, he can Payback his way through. I'm not sure what his last move should be though..

;134;

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP, 252 DEF, 68 SPDEF
Nature: Bold
- Hidden Power (Electric)
- Surf
- Roar
- Wish

Purpose: She is a Pseudo-Hazer, able to eliminate any Dragon Dancers that come her way. She can take out Gyarados, and Starmie with Hidden Power (Electric) and Gliscisor with Surf.

;330;

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 AT, 252 SPE, 6 SPDEF
Nature: Jolly
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Roost
- Earthquake

Purpose: He is my physical sweeper. :3 His attack is bolstered by Life Orb, and he can recover his health lost by it by using Roost. Dragon Claw takes care of any Dragon-types that may come his way, and can also deal significant damage to other types. Earthquake gets rid of Fire, Electric, Poison, Rock, and Steel-types. Stone Edge gets rid of flyers.

;609;

Shandera @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: HP 6, SPE 252, SPA 252
Nature: Modest
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power (Ground)
- Energy Ball

Purpose: She is my lovely little revenge killer. She traps them in by her ability, Shadow Tag, and can swiftly eliminate them. She is well-balanced to take out threats.

Soo... That's my team. I have no idea what to put in my team.. Help would be wonderful! Thank you. ^^

Btw, I hope that it's okay putting this up. :3

Ferrari94
9th December 2010, 7:07 AM
hi! just want to say that this is only my opinion and you don't have to take it if you dont want to. i wont be offended :)

First, choosing a move for your umbreon. i believe that toxic would help because it could be hard dealing damage to some opponents and toxic will give you that extra help. it will also help take away damage while you power up with curse.

now for choosing your last pokemon. for starters i would recommend choosing a different type to your other pokemon. so probably a grass, electric, fire type etc. you know what i mean.
im not too sure what else i can add to that because you have pokemon with high defense, sp. defense, sp. attack and attack already. possibly another wall like umbreon would be good since it is the only one.

okay so in conclusion i think you should go with a different type of pokemon than the ones you have that can work as a wall.
things like...magcargo, possibly meganium or exeggutor, ludicolo, pelipper, torkoal, tangrowth, nattorei which is that steel/grass pokemon with the vines/thorns.

but yer im no expert or anything but thats my opinion. you can take it or not, it wont offend me if you dont. hope this helped a bit :)