PDA

View Full Version : Oshawott N' the rest of my BW team!

BW_Richie
6th December 2010, 3:25 AM
Well, Im new in this forum and I want to shine 4 a while... This will be my team 4 my uncoming white version, so plis help me with this and of course rate me!

-Otto: Daikenki (water)
Sheld blade
Ice beam
Dragon tail
Hidro cannon

-Penda: Pendora (bug-poison)
Sludge bomb
Bug bite
Earthquake
Double edge

-Parches: Zuruzukin (fight-dark)
Headbutt
Crunch
Hi jump kick
Head smash

-Monguis: Emonga (electric-flying)
Thunder
Aereal ace
Volt change
Quick attack

-Bingo: Tsunbea (ice)
Strengh
Blizzard
(Dont know)
Rock slide

-Feto: Rankurusu (psychic)
Psychic
Exploxion
(Dont know)
Shadow ball

Shine
6th December 2010, 7:47 AM
-Otto: Daikenki (water)
Mild/Rash Nature
Grass Knot
Ice beam
Dragon tail
Surf/Boiling Water

Surf/Boiling Water does more damage in two turns than Hydro Cannon in two turns.

-Penda: Pendora (bug-poison)
Adamant Nature
Poison Jab
Megahorn
Earthquake
Rock Slide

standard sweeping set

-Feto: Rankurusu (psychic)
Modest Nature
Psychic
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Shadow ball

Thunder is another good option. I find it funny that it can learn Thunder and Thunder Wave, yet can't learn Charge Beam and Thunderbolt.

comments in bold, I leave the other Pokemon for the other raters.

Aurath8
6th December 2010, 6:10 PM
Zuruzukin
-Hi Jump Kick/Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
-Crunch
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide

Bulk Up makes you more, well... bulky, which is what ZZ does best. Stone Edge or Rock Slide are better than Head Smash because of zero recoil which hurts your tanking ability. HI Jump Kick is for some ridiculous power but Drain Punch can sap some useful health.

BW_Richie
6th December 2010, 6:35 PM
Wow! Thanks 4 all ur rates... It will definitly help my future team!

Utahraptor
6th December 2010, 11:29 PM
Daikenki needs megahorn. Put that in place of Shell Blade. While Grass Knot is an option for that slot, it would only be useful against water types and those with a water/ground dual typing, and you already seem to have the former covered with Emonga. Also, Hydro Cannon should probably be replaced with Surf or Boiling Water, as mentioned by someone else previously. I don't see any glaring weaknesses with this team.

BW_Richie
7th December 2010, 1:54 AM
Daikenki needs megahorn. Put that in place of Shell Blade. While Grass Knot is an option for that slot, it would only be useful against water types and those with a water/ground dual typing, and you already seem to have the former covered with Emonga. Also, Hydro Cannon should probably be replaced with Surf or Boiling Water, as mentioned by someone else previously. I don't see any glaring weaknesses with this team.

Thats pretty much to say! Thanks... I really like the feeling of this team, is sorta mach with each other.

Pd: do u really think I dont have any problem with this team?

Utahraptor
8th December 2010, 1:11 AM
Thats pretty much to say! Thanks... I really like the feeling of this team, is sorta mach with each other.

Pd: do u really think I dont have any problem with this team?

In game? Definately not. This team covers all of the major types that will be seen in game, and each has good stats and movepool. Although you probably won't get Ulgamoth until later in the game, the other five should be able to withstand any threats until then. Overall, it's a good team in my opinion.

Aurath8
8th December 2010, 5:51 PM
Wait, I'm not finished yet:
Tsunbear
-Icicle Drop
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Claw Sharpen

There's barely any strength boulders and none do you need to push. Icicle Drop is much more reliable than Blizzard. Brick Break gets steel types and rock types.

Emonga
-Electra Ball
-Agility
-Acrobat
-U-turn

BW_Richie
9th December 2010, 10:09 PM
Wait, I'm not finished yet:
Tsunbear
-Icicle Drop
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Claw Sharpen

There's barely any strength boulders and none do you need to push. Icicle Drop is much more reliable than Blizzard. Brick Break gets steel types and rock types.

Emonga
-Electra Ball
-Agility
-Acrobat
-U-turn

Thanks 4 the help @aurawarrior, but just one thing... U-turn 4 emonga, i mean volt change does pretty much the same, the only difference is the type.

ungulateman
10th December 2010, 12:46 AM
If your Attack is higher, use U-Turn. If your Special Attack is higher, use Volt Change.

Zuruzukin could also run Rest over the last Rock-type move if you have Shed Skin. It's free healing with a good chance of waking up early.