PDA

View Full Version : My Start to Finish Team in White

Gallade Dark Soul
7th December 2010, 1:50 AM
Ok I did not import Pokemon White, but I did some research and have decided what my team will be. I am not a hardcore or competitive battler so I just chose enough favorites to cover enough types. I am also not concerned with abilities, natures, shinnies, or the like. I catch them how they are and work with that. Also I don't nickname.
Snivy -> Jalorda (Grass. Snake)
Hiyappu -> Hiyakkiee (Water. Monkey)
Desumasu -> Desukan (Ghost. Coffin)
Chillarmy -> Chillaccino (Normal. Chinchilla)
Bachuru -> Denchura (Bug/Electric. Tarantula)
Komatana -> Kirikizan (Dark/Steel. Power Ranger)
Reasons:
Snivy. I always choose them based on whatever the first form is when it is released and I loved that smug look. Also I need a grass type.
Hiyappu. I wanted to use one of the monkeys and after choosing my team I realized I couldn't surf so TA-DA!
Desumasu. Ghosts are always useful and I'm into the whole "using darkness for good" thing. Plus I thought Desukan looked really unique.
Chillarmy. Ever since I trained up my Wigglytuff in Pokemon Silver I have made it priority one to get a normal type wall that covered plenty of types as soon as possible. Plus it really is too adorable! X3
Bachura. Unique typing and looks awesome all around. I like spiders. (ironic since i have arachnophobia. U^_^)
Komatana. A part dark, part steel type is pretty cool, plus I love blades and sword play. Also KIRIKIZAN IS A POWER RANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There you have it. You my proceed to criticize!

Shine
7th December 2010, 1:58 AM
but at least put their current moveset, in the proper format, like what the rules said.

Gallade Dark Soul
7th December 2010, 1:15 PM
U0.0 Oops! Sorry I forgot the attacks! I feel slow now....... OK:
Jalorda:
Strength
Coil
Energy Ball
Aerial Ace

Hiyakkiee:
Surf
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Double Team

Desukan:
Will-o-Wisp
Evil Eye
Psychic
Toxic

Chillaccion:
Thunder Bolt
Focus Blast
Sing
Protect

Denchura:
Cut
X-scissor
Poison Jab
Electra Net

Kirikizan:
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Guillotine
Hone Claw

There you have it! When I need things like dive or waterfall I'll just keep some other water type HM slave in my pc. Again sorry for forgetting to post the attacks! U^_^

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
7th December 2010, 3:14 PM
Denchura @ Life Orb
Modest/Compoudeyes
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Thunder Wave

Aurath8
7th December 2010, 8:01 PM
U0.0 Oops! Sorry I forgot the attacks! I feel slow now....... OK:
Jalorda:
Leaf Blade
Coil
Dragon Tail
Leech Seed

Hiyakkiee:
Surf
Ice Beam
Brick Break
Grass Knot

Desukan:
Will-o-Wisp
Evil Eye
Psychic
Calm Mind/Energy Ball

Chillaccion:
Thunder Bolt
Focus Blast
Sing
Hyper Voice

Denchura:
Cut
X-scissor
Poison Jab
Electra Net

Use Gyradosuseddragonrage's set.

Kirikizan:
Swords Dance
Iron Head/Stone Edge
Night Slash
Brick Break

There you have it! When I need things like dive or waterfall I'll just keep some other water type HM slave in my pc. Again sorry for forgetting to post the attacks! U^_^

Your very fire weak, Denchura, Jalorda and Kirikizan are the culprits. Kirikizan can handle it fine though with Stone Edge, Desukan is so bulky it won't matter and you've always got Hiyakkie. The team will survive but you may want consider switching a fire weak team meber out or adding a ground type to combat the fire types.
You don't ever need strength by the way, in fact it only gets you a few items and a very insignificant shortcut.

Gallade Dark Soul
8th December 2010, 2:58 AM
You don't ever need strength by the way, in fact it only gets you a few items and a very insignificant shortcut.
lol thanks. good to know. about how often will i need dive? im not going to NEED it like in ruby will i? also i tend not to ever really use items until i get to the battle frontier/tower so thanks for the Denchura suggestion with the Life Orb, but I probably won't need it! XD and ya i tend to get the same problem every new generation: i look at the new pokemon, pick all my faves, then go with the ones with the most unique/spread out types, but i always realize like half way through the game that i have a massive weakness to at least 2 types! ill live though! :D

Shine
8th December 2010, 11:01 AM
Dive is only used after the E4, and is only used for some sort of minigame/miniquest.

Ravenous14
8th December 2010, 2:06 PM
*facepalm*

Aurath8
8th December 2010, 6:54 PM
That miniquest does get you items worth 10,000s and even 100,000s of pokédollars, as well as some Arceus plates shopuld ou ever need them. But still, it's only one place.

Gallade Dark Soul
8th December 2010, 11:17 PM
lol ok then! and what's the face palm for?! well thanks for the help with my team!