PDA

View Full Version : Please rate my white team

Charizardfan900
11th December 2010, 10:04 AM
Hello, my pokemon White team at the moment shall be
Note: plz give me some tips on which item i could use :)

1.Jalorda
Moves
Leaf Blade
Coil
Return
Aerial Ace
Item: ???

Reasons: Leaf Blade has good Attck and STAB. Coil because it raises attack, defence and accuracy, so powers up all my other moves. Giga Impact because if Its incredibly powerful but has to recharge. Slam because 2 slams are more powerful than Giga Impact. Aerial Ace because its good against other grass types and bug & fighting as well.

2. Hiyakkie
Moves
Boiling Water
Ice Beam
Cheer Up
Brick Break
Item: Life Orb

Reasons: Boiling water because of good STAB and chance of burn. Subsitute so i can get myself some protection and i could use a berry that heals my health So Acrobats power increases . Fling because i can get rid of my item while doing some damage and increasing Acrobat's power as well. Acrobat is good against grass as well as fighting and bug, plus teamed up with fling makes a good combo. Crunch is because its good attack and is good against ghost and psychic.

3. Roobushin
Moves
Hammer Arm
Stone Edge/Rock Slide
Payback
Bulk Up
Item: Leftovers?

Reasons: Hammer Arm because of good attack + STAB. Stone edge because high amount of attack and is good against flying types as well as fire types. Rock slide because although its weaker than Stone Edge it has a higher accuracy. Payback because when my speed gets lowered (by hammer arm) pay back is useful because it dose double damage when Roobushin is hurt first + its good against Psychic and Ghost. Bulk up so all my moves are even stronger + i get more defence.

OR

3. Nageki (plz help me choose over this one or Roobushin)
Moves
Super Power
Bulk Up
Payback
Body Slam
Items: Leftovers?

Reasons: Super Power has high attack and good STAB. Bulk Up because it can get the stats I lost through Super Power back. Payback because its good against Psychic and ghost + Nageki is slow. Body Slam because its a good move, chance of paralyze and its only useless against pokemon other moves have covered.

4. Wargle
Moves
Hone Claws
Brave Bird
Shadow Claw
Super Power
Item: ???

Reasons: Hone claws so i can get my accuracy and attack up. Air slash because good attack, STAB and chances of flinching. Shadow Claw because high Critical hit ratio and is good against ghost and psychic types. Super Power because its good against rock and steel types.

5. Giagaiath
Moves
Stone edge
Stealth Rock
Strength
Earthquake
Items: Muscle Band

Reasons: Stone edge has good power and STAB. Stealth Rock so ic an cause damage even after fainting. Giga Impact because high attack despite recharging though. Earthquake because good attack and good on Electric, Fire and Poison.

6. Sazandora
Moves
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Fly
Crunch

Reasons: Dragon Pulse because good power and STAB. Flamethrower is good against Ice and bug (2 weaknesses) and its also good against grass and steel. Fly is good against fighting and its a useful HM. Crunch due to good STAB.

Shine
11th December 2010, 10:37 AM
Jalorda
Adamant Nature
~Coil
~Leaf Blade
~Return
~Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail

Return deals even more damage than Slam at max happiness, and without that shaky Accuracy.

Brave Bird instead of Air Slash on Wargle. Air Slash is a Special attack.

Not sure on Gigaiath, but definitely a big no for Giga Impact.

Sazandora
Mild/Rash/Hasty/Naive Nature
~Crunch
~Dragon Pulse
~Flamethrower
~Surf

it can takes out anything for at least neutral damage. Crunch is useful against foes with high SDef but lower Def, and Sazandora has respectable enough Attack for Crunch to deal decent enough damage, not to mention it has STAB.

Charizardfan900
11th December 2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks 4 the tips

Charizardfan900
11th December 2010, 1:35 PM
Update on team for when i get white

Jalorda
Return has replaced Giga Impact/slam

Hiyakkie
No changes yet

I have chosen too use Roobushin who has no changes yet

Gigaiath
Strength has replaced Giga Impact

Wargle
Brave Bird has replaced Air slash

Sazandora
Crunch has replaced surf

thnx to Shine 4 the help

ungulateman
11th December 2010, 2:51 PM
Just edit your first post, rather than adding it down here.

Aurath8
11th December 2010, 6:14 PM
Hiyakkie@Life Orb/nothing
Surf/Boiling Water
Ice Beam
Acrobat/Cheer Up
Brick Break

Surf is my preferennce but Boiling Water is fine. Ice Beam gets dem grass types. Acrobat gets ok coverage but you need to lose the item to get the power. Cheer Up for raising both attack stats. Brick Break catches numerous pokemon and is a physical attack for some diversity.

Gigaith should be holding Leftovers/Muscle Band.

Roopushin requires trading to evolve and Nageki appears earlier regeardless. I'd go with Nageki and replace Superpower with Mountain Storm as it conflicts with Bulk up.

Charizardfan900
11th December 2010, 8:56 PM
I'd go with Nageki and replace Superpower with Mountain Storm as it conflicts with Bulk up.

I decieded on bulk up and super power so bulk up could get the stats back from using super power.

But still thanks for the tips on Hiyakkie

Charizardfan900
11th December 2010, 9:42 PM
Also on the topic of Nageki i might still choose Roobushin, if i can trade with my friend in time.

ungulateman
12th December 2010, 5:37 AM
Look, Bulk Up and Superpower cancel each other out. You'll do the same damage by just using Bulk Up and Mountain Storm, and it saves you time, which is the main thing in-game.

40 BP x2 (crit) x1.5 (Bulk Up) x1.5 (STAB) = 180
120 BP x1.5 (STAB) = 180, and it lowers your stats

Charizardfan900
12th December 2010, 8:52 PM
Need help on Hiyakkie and another water type, Burungeru, who is also part ghost

Hiyakkie Move set see above

Burugeru
Toxic
Hydro pump
Evil Eye
Ice Beam

Charizardfan900