Adaptability
Adamant nature
EVs: 252 ATK / 252 Speed / 4 HP
- Crabhammer
- Crunch
- Swords Dance
- Aerial Ace

Overview:

Drifblim uses Natural Gift to rid of berry, doubling speed to allow for sweep. If I need the Fire Type move, I'll use Recycle.
Breloom is your standard SubPuncher which is absolutely awesomesauce.
Shinbora is the Special Sweeper of the group.
Nattorei is a mixed staller, with Taunt so they (hopefully) attack with a physical move.
Bronzong is a thing I threw in there, so any replacements will be openly accepted.
Crawdaunt is a Physical sweeper.

Please comment and improve!

Shine
12th December 2010, 10:39 AM
Encourage does not affect Giga Impact and Superpower :p
*and apparently it doesn't affects Stone Edge either.

Encourage only affects moves that has a chance to give bad effects to the foe.
Basically moves such as Flare Blitz (can Burn the foe), Rock Slide (can Flinch the foe), or Psychic (can lower foe's Special Defense)

Noctourniquet
12th December 2010, 2:53 PM
Yo.

Run a Modest Nature on Drifblim. Even if Natural Gift (which iirc is special anyway) is a psychical attack, its only real use is to boost up your Spe. You have more than enough coverage in HP[Fighting] and Shadow Ball so they're really the only things you'll be needing. Although, given that you have to use Recycle after every instance of Natural Gift, a lot of time will be wasted and idk if this set's even worth it at all. What are the 176 Spe EVs achieving?

Just Max Atk and Spe on Breloom, with 4 EVs in Def and a Jolly Nature. Stone Edge is not a reliable enough move to be viable in all honesty; I'd recommend using Seed Bomb for a good STAB attack or use Rock Slide instead. I'm also not completely sure if you'll be needing both Substitute and Spore, try it out and see how much you find yourself using both moves.

Shine has Roobushin covered, and I'll do the rest at some other point if no-one else does first. Hope that little bit helps.

turtleking280
12th December 2010, 5:43 PM
@Shine: Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know exactly how it worked. And Stone Edge was there for coverage, sorta. I guess the whole point of him is pointless now. Any suggestions on who to replace with?

@Rabbit: I put in the speed EVs so I can outrun some stuff before Natural Gift. I think your point on Recycle is good, so I'll scrap it and run something else. I perfer Stone Edge on Breloom for people who resist Focus Punch, but I'll certainly try those EVs.

*Replaced Roobushin with Shinbora.