PDA

View Full Version : white is right

sir_cumzise
17th December 2010, 10:53 PM
This is my in game team, so i really do not care about items or natures at this point. Basically I am going to plan a couple teams to get some ideas for when the English versions come out.

Daikenki

Boiling water/surf
Mega horn
Ice beam
Aqua Jet

If surf is needed to advance in game I'll use it, if not then I'll use BW. Ice beam because I always put ice beam on my water pokemon, just seems fitting. Aqua jet for a quick attack if my hp is low. Megahorn for additional coverage.

Denchura
compound eyes

Thunder
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball
Volt Change

Thunder gains accuracy with ability. Bug Buzz for STAB. Energy ball to deal with ground and volt change to get out if I need to.

Zuruzukin
not sure which ability

payback
dragon claw
hi jump kick
bulkup/rest

He is really slow so payback will do double damage. HJK is for stab. Dragon claw I'm not really sure on, it was just a filler pick. Bulkup if I use overconfidence or rest if I use shed skin. Help me decide.

Rankurusu
magic guard

calm mind
psychic
focus blast
recover

Calm mind to up stats. Psychic and focus blast because his special attack is huge. Recover for health regain...duh. Not much else to say.

Goruugu
iron fist

Earthquake
Shadow Punch
Hammer Arm
heavy bomber/rock polish

EQ for stab, shadow punch and hammer arm to abuse iron fist. I'm not sure on heavy bomber, instead I might use rock polish to up speed and make him a better sweeper.

Wargle
Shadow Claw
Super Power
Return
Fly

I am open to suggestions on who to switch wargle with. I do not really like him but I feel I need a pokemon with fly for ingame, not sure though.

Just for the record I refuse to use Shandera or Baibanira out of principle. Ice cream and a chandelier (sp) are not pokemon. I have the same feeling for the Rotom forms but thats not BW version.

Aurath8
18th December 2010, 12:31 AM
If you don't want to use Wargle then Goruugo learns Fly. Seriously.
It could use Fly over Heavy Boomber/Rock Polish as those are more filler moves.

Bulk Up and Shed Skin for Zuruzukin. Zuruzukin is a dedicated tank. Rest leaves you a sitting duck for a turn but Bulk Up allows you to hit harder and wall better. Rock Slide over D-Claw too. ZZ fears flying types more than Dragons.

Shadow Ball over Recover for Rankurusu. You want to heal? Use items.