PDA

View Full Version : my revised in-game white team

zoroarkisepic
18th December 2010, 3:13 PM
I don't know what items, EV's, or natures I'll be using since this will be in-game until after the E4. (The Hidden Power on Shanderaa is there because I very well may use a lot of these competitively.)

Jarlorda
Ability: Overgrow
-Giga Drain
-Leech Seed
-Reflect
-Light Screen

Archeos
Ability: Faint Hearted
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Tail
-Earthquake
-U-Turn

Shanderaa
Ability: Flame Body
-Shadow Ball
-Flamethrower
-Energy Ball
-Hidden Power [Fighting]

Burungeru
Ability: Water Absorb
-Surf
-Recover
-Ice Beam
- Will-o-Wisp

Doryuuzu
Ability: Sand Throw
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Sandstorm
-Swords Dance

Ononokusu
Ability: Mold Breaker
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw

Aurath8
18th December 2010, 4:04 PM
Acrobat > Dragon Tail on Archeos. Acrobat is a 160 power flying move as long as you have no item and if something is annoying you, you're better of getting the hell out of there.

Evil Eye > Recover for Burungeru. You want to heal? Use items.

X-scissor/Brick Break over Sandstorm on Doryuuzu. The Sandstorm will hurt you're other team members. With that, you should probably use Sand Strength insyead of Sand Throw. As long as you can hit the opponent they're are as good as dead.

Rock Slide> Shadow Claw on Onononokusu. I know you have two ghosts but Onono needs to deal with those ice types especially with three ice weak members.

zoroarkisepic
18th December 2010, 11:26 PM
I plan on using some of these in the Battle Subway, so that's why I have recover. Items aren't allowed in the Battle Subway, are they? But I like your other suggestions. BTW, are there any pokemon in general on my team that you think need to go?

Aurath8
18th December 2010, 11:54 PM
Fair enough about the Battle Subway, Recover is very helpful there.
No Pokémon need to be replaced at all. Your team is great as it is.

zoroarkisepic
19th December 2010, 1:21 PM
Ok, thanks.

thepangman
28th December 2010, 9:19 PM
I reckon you should give Jalorda leaf blade, since you already have leech seed on it