PDA

View Full Version : Please Rate my In-Game team!

DarkReaper
18th December 2010, 7:32 PM
These are the PKMN i carry on me the whole time:

Daikenki LV 100
Dive
Revenge
Hydro Cannon
Shell Blade

Kenhorou LV 81
Fly
Sky Attack
Air Cutter
Quick Attack

Mebukijika LV 82
Wood Horn
Energy Ball
Solar Beam
Jump Kick

Baokkie LV 60
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Lick
Incinerate

Muurando LV 45
Surf
Vengeance
Crunch
Reversal

Miruhog LV 36 (My HM Slave)
Strength
Flash
Cut
Hyper Fang

Aurath8
18th December 2010, 10:08 PM
These are the PKMN i carry on me the whole time:

Daikenki LV 100
Surf
Revenge
Ice Beam
Megahorn

You only use Dive once, and only to get items, Surf does more damage than any other water move(except Hydro Pump) in two turns. Surf is preffered however for PP and reliability issues with Hydro Pump. Ice Beam gets Grass types and Megahorn can **** stuff up regardless of type.

Kenhorou LV 81
Fly
Sky Attack/Aerial Ace
U-turn
Quick Attack

It's even worse that you probably won't be willing to breed. This is the best I can do.

Mebukijika LV 82
Wood Horn
Wild Bolt
Return
Jump Kick

Unless it's Sunny(don't bother with Sunny Day) Wood Horn is the best grass move this gets. Wild Bolt catches flyers while Return gives some awesome STAB.

Baokkie LV 60
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Grass knot

And that's why you don't use your Fire Stone too early kids. This is better, trust me.

Muurando LV 45
Earthquake
Return
Wild Bolt
Ice Fang

Surf? With that attack stat special attacks can live in a hole. Earthquake to pwn steels. Wild Bolt + Ice Fang for epic coverage and Return so you can rise as a Hindu deity.

Miruhog LV 36 (My HM Slave)
Strength
Flash
Cut
Hyper Fang

Take this pokemon out and replace it with a pokemon that actually battles.
May I suggest:
Denchura
Ability: Compoundeyes
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Volt Change

You currently lack an electric type or an electric type move that doesn't kill yourself, as well as a fully special-based pokemon. Answer: Denchy.

First of all, evenly train your team. Your runnning around with one of your team members below half of others. You won't be able to depend on your other team members and having on the team becomes redundant if one pokemon can annihillate everythhing.
You shouldn't need HMs anymore if you're pokemon are that high-levelled too: find a high-levlled Nat. Dex pokemon or train a Denchy to replace Miruhog.