Porygon2@Evo Stone
Nature: Relaxed
Ability:Trace
Moves:
Recover
Icy Wind
Thunderbolt
Magic Coat?

Icy Wind + Thunderbolt is BoltBeam coverage. Icy wind (HG move tutor) is to make stuff easier for the rest of my team. As a bonus, it hits multiple opponents. Recover needs no explanation. I don't know the extent of Magic Coat's powers, so I would like an explanation on that. If it can toss back stuff like Stealth Rock, I'm sold.

Sazandora@Suggestions?
Nature:Likely Modest
Ability:Levitate
Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Earth Power
Charge Beam?

Dragon Pulse=STAB. Combined with Flamethrower and Earth Power gets Perfect coverage. Charge Beam is verrrry iffy.

Erufuun@Leftovers
Nature:Timid
Ability:mischievous heart
Moves:
Leech Seed
Substitute
Taunt
Worry Seed

SubSeed. Taunt keeps my opponent from becoming dangerous, hopefully. Worry Seed rids me of some Pokemon that thrive solely on abilities.

Latias@Light Clay
Nature:Careful (I can't change it)
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Light Screen
Reflect
Dragon Pulse
Recover

DP is to keep taunt from ruining me. Recover is to stay alive.

Zuruzukin@Leftovers
Nature:Careful
Ability:Shed Skin
Moves:
Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Payback
Rest

Bulk Up makes him near indestructible and very destructive to boot. Drain Punch and Rest keep me alive in dire times, and DP + Payback is near perfect coverage.

Ditto@Choice Scarf
Nature:Who Cares?
Ability:Eccentric
Moves:Who cares?

The ace in the hole... Plan B... the Sweeper Stopper... the choice scarf ensures I beat my opponent to the punch.

That's my team. Suggestions are very much appreciated.

Aurath8
23rd December 2010, 7:24 PM
Magic Coat can reflect Stealth Rock and other hazards as well as status attacks like Toxic.

I suggest a Life Orb/Leftovers/Lum Berry as Sazan's item. If you want to replace C - Beam for another attack, Life Orb(and a Timid nature) is perfect. If your keeping C-Beam then Leftovers/Lum Berry helps with the setup/stops status hurting your sweep.

Grass Knot/Energy Ball could stop you from being Taunt bait, as there's always going to be that faster Taunter(unless your Deoxsys of course).

For Ditto instead of using 'Who Cares?' you should use Troll. XD.

chanseychansey77
24th December 2010, 8:12 AM
Well, no, there is no faster taunter because of mischievous heart, and Eruufun being the fastest user of it, but in fair interest I probably should of listed abilities. But I fixed that.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
24th December 2010, 5:00 PM
The move Troll is Sing A Round/Canon/A Capella am I right?