PDA

View Full Version : Team Black And White

ChillaccinoAndScizor
23rd December 2010, 7:16 PM
Give a big smile to my team!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-owVlCpZ2Vk/TKUjbZRtXqI/AAAAAAAAADY/4wkLgRaddGI/s1600/tsutarjastage2.png

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e1/573Chillaccino.png/120px-573Chillaccino.png

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/reshiram.png/

http://www.nreviews.com/pokemon/scizor.gif

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/evo/625.png

http://pokebeach.com/content/games/black-white/prerelease/0710/wargle.png

What do you think?

Leave a comment!

Aurath8
23rd December 2010, 7:20 PM
Follow the rules and please post movesets for your team, even if you think they're bad. (and could you put the larger pictures in a spoiler tag).

Noctourniquet
23rd December 2010, 7:20 PM
The IGRMT rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=469308).

Give them a read, please.

edit: ninja'd lol

edit2: Meh. Besides Reshiram, you're heavily Fire weak. Might want to fix this if nothing else.

ChillaccinoAndScizor
23rd December 2010, 7:32 PM
ok Here are they=) :

Jaroda:
Ability: Overgrow
Dragon Tail
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Quick Attack
(Jaroda is only Psychically)

Chillaccino:

Ability: Skill Link (Dream World)

Bullet Seed
Dig
Sweep Slap
Rock Blast

Scizor:
Ability: Swarm (but I'd like to have more Technician)
Brick Break
Iron Head
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace

Reshiram:
Ability: Turbo Blaze
DragonBreath
Cross Flame
Dragon Pulse
Blue Flame

Kirikizan:

Ability: Competitive Spirit (good cuz it has only Psychical moves)
Poison Jab
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Strengh

Wargle:
Ability: Keen Eye
Free Fall
Superpower
Hone Claws
Air Slash

Aurath8
23rd December 2010, 9:02 PM
ok Here are they=) :

Jaroda:
Ability: Overgrow
Dragon Tail
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Return

Jalorda is fast enough; Return gets 2.5 times the power and the same coverage.

Chillaccino:

Ability: Skill Link (Dream World)

Bullet Seed
Sing/Thunder Wave/Cheer up/Dig
Sweep Slap
Rock Blast

Sing can put opponents to sleep(but is inaccurate) Thundr Wave parylyzes and slows stuff down, Cheer Up boosts that attack. Just a few options to Dig.

Scizor:
Ability: Swarm (but I'd like to have more Technician)
Brick Break
Bullet Punch
X-Scissor
Swords Dance

you may not have Technician but Bullet Punch is still a good move to bypass Scizor's low speed. Swords Dance allows you to get B-punch's power up to regular levels and beyond. If you can get Technician then definitely use it.

Reshiram:
Ability: Turbo Blaze
Draco Meteor
Hyper Voice/Focus blast/Shadow Ball
Dragon Pulse
Blue Flame

Kirikizan:

Ability: Competitive Spirit (good cuz it has only Psychical moves)
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Iron Head

Wargle:
Ability: Keen Eye
Free Fall
Superpower
Return
Rock Slide/Shadow Claw

Superpower + Hone Claws = no-no. If your using Superpower you'll benefit from using 4 attacks.

I second TBR's suggestion on switching one of your Fire weak pokemon out. I would replace Kirikizan but this is your choice on who to replace.

ChillaccinoAndScizor
23rd December 2010, 10:04 PM
I second TBR's suggestion on switching one of your Fire weak pokemon out. I would replace Kirikizan but this is your choice on who to replace.

Tnx bud I shall relearn Sing back I had Sing already but I removed it for Rock Blast.

I'd like to do the other corrections too, like Superpower -.- it's too weak.

But Where on Earth can you learn Draco Meteor (Happienis from Reshiram is 255, lucky ^^)

Aurath8
24th December 2010, 1:11 PM
Superpower is the third strongest fighting move after hi Jump Kick and Focus Punch. You may find it weak because it lowers your attack every time you use it, but it still a great move for Wargle as it takes out Ice and Rock types as well as the Steel types that would resist all of your moves without it. Keep Superpower but remember to switch after you use it.

You learn Draco Meteor from the 8th gym leader you didn't fight. They're in a house somewhere in Souryuu City, the same city where you got your last badge. You can take any Dragon type to him/her as long as they're max happiness they will agree to tutor you. (I'm not sure where in the city the house is.)

ChillaccinoAndScizor
24th December 2010, 5:05 PM
Superpower is the third strongest fighting move after hi Jump Kick and Focus Punch. You may find it weak because it lowers your attack every time you use it, but it still a great move for Wargle as it takes out Ice and Rock types as well as the Steel types that would resist all of your moves without it. Keep Superpower but remember to switch after you use it.

You learn Draco Meteor from the 8th gym leader you didn't fight. They're in a house somewhere in Souryuu City, the same city where you got your last badge. You can take any Dragon type to him/her as long as they're max happiness they will agree to tutor you. (I'm not sure where in the city the house is.)

Oh fine, I knew already were that house is. That's the reason why I'm a Black and White Master!

Ok Reshiram and Kirikizan outta my team. So next:

Dragonite:
Ability: Inner Focus of course.
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Dragon Rush
Hone Claws
Fly

Now what is the story about this four moves? Hone Claws increases both Attack and Accuracy. Dragon Rush is hard to hit. I use Hone Claws and then a powerful Dragon Rush to knock them down. Fly is (a little) inaccurate too, so I can make use of it. Thunder Punch is good too, because it can be paralyzing.

Sharpedo (Nickname: GameShark)
Ability: Rough Skin
Screech
Rage
Aqua Jet
Crunch

And now...
Rage increases Attack every time he is hit by a Phsycical move. Screech lowers Defense. Aqua Jet is a first-me attack. Crunch can lower Defense. Simply easy, isn't it?

If there are wrong combinations, just reply!

Aurath8
24th December 2010, 8:14 PM
Dragonite
jolly
Inner Focus
-Hone Claws
-Dragon Rush
-Earthquake
-Thunder Punch/Fire Punch

Fly isn't worth using as it's accurcy is already great. Earthquake has perfect accuracy but it hits steels for SE damage which is fundamental for almost all Dragons. Thunder Punch could still be used for water types but then it'll leave you far open to Nattorei and other ground neutral/immune steels. Fire Punch takes care of all other threats.

Sharpedophile
Speed Boost
Adamant
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Return

Every time Sharpedo is hit, he faints generally. His defence is really THAT bad. Speed Boost (Dream World) was a blessing for this guy. Set up a Sub. Swords Dance(you keep the raised attack power and don't need to continually Screech every opponent) until it breaks(which should be soon) and proceed to metaphorically rape the oppossing team with STAB Waterfall and apowerful Return to round up the coverage. Only two pokemon resist Water/Normal but even they will take a dent from this.

If you don't have acces to DW Carvahna then this should still work if you use Aqua Jet instead of Waterfall.

ChillaccinoAndScizor
25th December 2010, 10:45 AM
Dragonite
jolly
Inner Focus
-Hone Claws
-Dragon Rush
-Earthquake
-Thunder Punch/Fire Punch

Fly isn't worth using as it's accurcy is already great. Earthquake has perfect accuracy but it hits steels for SE damage which is fundamental for almost all Dragons. Thunder Punch could still be used for water types but then it'll leave you far open to Nattorei and other ground neutral/immune steels. Fire Punch takes care of all other threats.

Sharpedophile
Speed Boost
Adamant
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Return

Every time Sharpedo is hit, he faints generally. His defence is really THAT bad. Speed Boost (Dream World) was a blessing for this guy. Set up a Sub. Swords Dance(you keep the raised attack power and don't need to continually Screech every opponent) until it breaks(which should be soon) and proceed to metaphorically rape the oppossing team with STAB Waterfall and apowerful Return to round up the coverage. Only two pokemon resist Water/Normal but even they will take a dent from this.

If you don't have acces to DW Carvahna then this should still work if you use Aqua Jet instead of Waterfall.

Wow thanks. Fortunately Return can be used unlimited in Black and White.
Have a nice day!;)