PlatypusKing
1st January 2011, 3:04 AM
My team so far is going to be

Jalorda@Miracle Seed/overgrow or preversity if i can get it
Nature:?
Leech seed
Substitute
Toxic
Leaf Blade/Giga Drain/Grass Oath/Leaf storm(perversity only)

Hiyakkie@Mystic Water(Gluttony)
Boiling Water/Water Fall
Ice Beam/?
Recycle
Natural Gift

Archeos(MAYBE)
Acrobat
Rockslide
Dragon Claw
Crunch

Zeburaika@Magnet(Motor Drive)
Wild Charge
Nitro Charge
Return
Thunder Wave

Waruvial@Soft Sand(Moxie/Overconfidence)
Outrage
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Crunch

Zuruzukin@Black Belt(Moxie)
Crunch
Brick Break
Rock Slide
?

Thats all i have and I would much appreciate all help mainly on archeos or a replacement. Thanks

Shine
1st January 2011, 4:10 AM
Jalorda
Adamant Nature
~Leaf Blade
~Dragon Tail
~Aerial Ace
~Coil

that's with Overgrow obviously.

Your SubSeed set can be used, but don't pick Grass Oath, it's too weak compared to the other moves you listed, and you don't have any other Oath user for it to be combined with.

Hiyakkie
Adamant Nature
~Waterfall
~Shadow Claw/Crunch
~Brick Break
~Acrobat

Natural Gift throws Berry (hence Natural) so I don't think Mystic Water is going to work on it. Give it a Sitrus Berry, allowing it to use it's Gluttony ability, and once the berry is eaten, Acrobat's power gets doubled.

Waruvial
Jolly Nature
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw/Outrage
~Crunch

standard sweeping set. Your team is not a Sandstorm team, so Sandstorm is a no.

I'll left the other Pokemon for the other raters.

PlatypusKing
1st January 2011, 6:44 AM
thanks yeah i was gonna do a different moveset with hiyakkie and forgot to remove the mystic water and i really appreciate the new movesets and help with natures and i esspecially like your waruvial set thanks!

Aurath8
1st January 2011, 3:06 PM
Zuruzukin@Leftovers
Adamant
-Hi Jump Kick
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Bulk Up

Standard Bulk Up ZZ. Hi Jump Kick get a ridiculous boost this gen to frickin' 130 power and 90 accuracy.
Crunch is STAB and goes great with HJK. Rock Slide covers flyers and bug types. Bulk Up makes you an unbreakable physical wall after two boosts and a deadly attacker too.
Moxie is fine but Intimidate or Shed Skin could be more useful depending on how you use Zuruzukin, defensively or offensively.

Earthquake > Crunch on Archeos. EQ hits Steel types and Rock types which both give you trouble at the moment.

Zeburika should hold a muscle Band.

@Shine: Acrobat is already double the power when a pokemon holds no item, and I think Gluttony only effects the 'pinch' berries.

PlatypusKing
1st January 2011, 10:13 PM
didnt know hi jump kick got an accuracy boost deffenitely going to think about it now thanks

Shine
2nd January 2011, 8:54 AM
@Shine: Acrobat is already double the power when a pokemon holds no item, and I think Gluttony only effects the 'pinch' berries.

I know that, I just suggest a berry as a hold item so it can utilize its Gluttony ability.

And yeah after checking, apparently it only works on pinch berries, so....

@platypusking
Liechi Berry instead of Sitrus Berry for Hiyakkie's hold item~