PDA

View Full Version : The SYT: round4 (poll2)

noobiess
3rd January 2011, 6:56 PM
SYT 2010

In this world, everybody is one pixel,
Letís gather together and make some beautiful art!

This is the poll of the 4th round of the SYT.
You have 1 vote for every poll. (and you cannot vote for yourself!)
The 5 participants with the least votes of every poll, will be 'eliminated'.
But know that you still can participate in 1 round to get back in the competition.

If there stands '~no entry~', it means that the entry is either to late or I didn't receive any entry.
So please send me your entry as soon as possible an I'll add your sprite.

I also have put stars if the participant does it's call back-entry. One star (*) means 75% of the votes count, 2 stars (**) mean 50% of the votes count

Here are the entries:

[B]Fourthbeat
http://www.iaza.com/work/110102C/iaza19433967322000.gif

Cynder
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/6263/swellowtaillowreposetra.gif

ReaperNeku
~no entry~

timmay
~no entry~

Pokemon_exceeder**
~no entry~

Lh_dreamer**
~no entry~

Cobaph**
~no entry~

Sorry, but there aren't much entries but hopefully there will come soem more during the week :s

If you are still i nthe race and you still want to enter, but your name isn't one the list, just Pm me and I'll fix the polls :)

the theme for round5:
deadline: 09/01
size: 96*96
theme: scratch a sprite of a fakemon (an invented pokemon of your own) that is the cute ledgendary (like mew,celebi,jirachi,...) It doesn't have to have a specific typing.
Extra: you can't use glows but you can (don't have to) make an animation. This animation can have a maximum of 10 images. It has to be 4/5th gen style.

If you want to see who is still in the race, just look at the first page...

Good luck

noobiess
5th January 2011, 11:03 AM
Some of you voted for more then one participant and you only got one vote. So please tell me for who you voted for in this thread (or Pm me) otherwhise your vote is invalid.

CaptainCombusken
5th January 2011, 5:09 PM
Oh, only one vote? I didn't read that...

In that case I vote for Cynder in this poll. I LOVE that you used Taillow, ESPECIALLY the shiny. Shiny Taillow/Swellow is probably my favourite of all shinies (closely followed by shiny Riolu/Lucario)

Zozo1999
6th January 2011, 12:02 AM
I voted for Cynder, I think it shows more interaction and Swellow seems more "parent like" and motherly.
Shiny Tailow ftw

Gyarados is like, "GTFO OF MY WAY, CHILD!!!!111" and something seems off about Magikarp

FourthBeat
6th January 2011, 12:40 AM
Heh, yeah, I was going to have a glow with the words, "Don't eat me daddy!" but wasn't sure if that would be allowed or not. ^^; I had a really rough time with this theme, but at least I managed to get something together.

M4zz
6th January 2011, 5:57 AM
Cynder. Kyle, Im sorry bro, but it just isn't as well done. The quality of the two birds is just superb. Ya digg?

FourthBeat
6th January 2011, 6:59 AM
I definitely understand xD I wanted to take a chance and tackle something that was really complicated to scratch. Ya win some, you lose some. At least I entered? x3;

M4zz
6th January 2011, 7:02 AM
Well, and there is still a chance you could advance too

FourthBeat
6th January 2011, 7:13 AM
Considering like only 8 people entered I think I should be okay? I'm not totally sure how all this works xD

M4zz
6th January 2011, 7:25 AM
Neither. I figure after this round, any zeros should be eliminated.

Wobbuffett
7th January 2011, 10:07 AM
I like Cynder's too. Is it too late to enter this contest?

noobiess
7th January 2011, 11:25 AM
Sorry, it's too late to enter the competition.

And yeah, only the best 2 advance. And since an entry is better then none, you probably are advancing fourthbeat