PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Osaka fansprites

ebilly99
5th January 2011, 3:02 AM
Hey guys I am going to start showing of my progress on my game onto this thread. I hope it is the right place. I will start showing of my maps, fakemon ect. I did not put this hear for criticism alone, but if you want to add a fakemon to the game please post it here. If I like it I will add it.
Again if this is the wrong place please tell me.

M4zz
6th January 2011, 1:34 AM
Dull sprites are dull.

It would really help if you posted some, being that the purpose of this subforum would be so.

Zozo1999
6th January 2011, 3:09 AM
Ok one thing. Those aren't fakemon. They are messy, C+P Fusions that aren't even [roperly coloured. The map isn't even made right, the routes are wwwaaaayyyyy too long and the outline is way to dark

First of all, before you make a project (that isn't even approved yet) work on making yyour own sprites, you really need to work on your re-colouring and scratching

EDIT: You also stole some sprites from Arkeis. i don't think aragornbird wants you ising his sprites in a project he doesn't even know about, without asking.

Also, if you are making a fakedex, don't use real Pokemon in it. That ruins the whole "FAKEdex" in it

FourthBeat
6th January 2011, 3:41 AM
And there's only one "i" in "region".

ebilly99
6th January 2011, 4:18 AM
Dull sprites are dull.

It would really help if you posted some, being that the purpose of this subforum would be so.

Oh that is for my rp forum, Those will not be in the game. (at least not as is) I am working hard on the editing of the maps right now, and I am aware my C+P are not the best, however that is why I am asking for your help. I will start adding any fakemon I can to this, However as I said before I am not the best and that is why I am looking for people better then me.

M4zz
6th January 2011, 4:53 AM
If you want individual help, this has to be asked through PM. If you want a community region, which there happens to be one already, it needs to be approved by one of the mods in this sub-forum.

ebilly99
6th January 2011, 4:55 AM
Oh I am sorry. I will remove this then