PDA

View Full Version : My pokemon B/W dark type team

Ghosts of the Forums
17th January 2011, 9:27 PM
I was thinking of a team for post elite 4, and it's all dark-types. Please tell me what you think. I made a few changes.
Kirikizan. Ability: Inner Focus. Nature: Impish. EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Def, 4 Spd. @ Chople Berry.

Night Slash
Iron Head
Psycho Cut
Brick Break

This guy isn't much different from Scizor if you think about it. Night Slash and Iron Head give STAB, which is always good. Psycho Cut helps deal with fighting types that would take Kirikizan down, and Brick Break beats steel types that would otherwise wall me. The berry helps me survive fighting type attacks.

Zuruzukin. Ability: Moxie/Intimidate. Nature: Adamant. EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spd. @ Leftovers.

Hi Jump Kick
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Dragon Dance
This well-balanced move set takes down a lot of foes. Dragon Claw KOs dragon types, Fire Punch and Thunderpunch take out a few threats, including flying types, and Dragon Dance is used to give a helpful stat boost.

Barujina. Ability: Overcoat. Nature: Modest. EVs: 174 Def, 162 Sp.Atk, 174 Sp.Def. @ Sitrus Berry.

Dark Pulse
Air Slash
Toxic
Roost
I'm planning on using Barujina as a wall. Dark Pulse and Air Slash provide STAB, Taunt prevents status moves, which is always helpful, and Roost heals and gets rid of a few weaknesses.

Zoroark. Ability: Illusion. Nature: Modest. EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd. @ Expert Belt.

Night Burst
Extrasensory
Focus Blast
Flamethrower
I think this move set is very well-balenced, so I don't really need to provide a description.

Sazandora. Ability: Levitate. Nature: Modest. EVs: 4 Hp, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd. @ Wise Glasses.

Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Hidden Power (Dark)
Surf
Again, I don't think I need to explain my move choices. Except for Hidden Power. It's because Sazandora can't do Dark Pulse.

Tyranitar. Ability: Sand Stream. Nature: Adamant. EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Def. @ Life Orb.

Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance.
Stone Edge and Crunch for STAB, Earthquake for a powerful attack, and Dragon Dance to help Tyranitar become almost unbeatable.

Dusknoirdude23
18th January 2011, 3:34 AM
I notice that you have no moves which give status conditions to the opponent. Maybe give Thunder Wave or Toxic or something to Barujina? Another idea would be to give some STAB moves to Zuruzukin. It may need the extra power of a fight or dark move to take out some walls or something. Other than that, you have covered a lot of types, virtually all of them I think, and with generally high powered moves, making for some good movesets.

Shine
18th January 2011, 6:46 AM
Surf over Flash Cannon on Sazandora.

Tyranitar's Sand Stream hurts 4 out of 6 team members, and that's not good.

FlashFusion
19th January 2011, 6:43 PM
you cant get tyranitar post elite four

Ghosts of the Forums
24th January 2011, 6:54 PM
Why can't I get Tyranitar post elite four?

Dragard
26th January 2011, 7:31 AM
Since this is Post-E4, you can get an Arbok from a Gen IV game and teach it Dark Pulse via TM. Then breed the Male Arbok with Dark Pulse with a Female Monozu to get a Sazandora with Dark Pulse.

Shine
26th January 2011, 11:09 AM
You CAN get T-tar post E4 (well, the Pupitar stage, at least).

FlashFusion
13th February 2011, 3:25 PM
Why can't I get Tyranitar post elite four?

Black and White are "reboots" of pokemon. Unless you migrate you cannot get any Generation l, ll, lll, or lV pokemon before the elite 4

FlashFusion
13th February 2011, 3:27 PM
Wait Im confused is post elite 4 before or after the elite 4

CuriousHeartless
13th February 2011, 3:46 PM
Post is after. And you should replace Tyranitar with something thhat won't hinder most of its teammates. I don't have access to a pokedex right now, so I can't give you any pokemon suggestions right now. Sorry:(

snakebit
13th February 2011, 4:29 PM
Mandibuzz might be a good replace for T-tar

CuriousHeartless
13th February 2011, 5:22 PM
Mandibuzz is Barujina. Ghosts of the Forum obviously doesn't understand that the list of english names is real and those are there english names. Or he didn't see it. And I got something:

Absol (Adamant) @Black Glasses
Super Luck
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch
-Psycho Cut
-Rock Slide
SD for the obvious boosts. Sucker Punch for STAB. Psycho Cut for Fighting coverage. Rock Slide for the increasingly obnoxious Bug types.

snakebit
13th February 2011, 5:41 PM
o i didnt see it on there
i do know the english names though

Ghosts of the Forums
13th February 2011, 5:59 PM
I know the english names, I just don't feel like editing them in yet.

snakebit
13th February 2011, 6:05 PM
oh yeah i understande but some others find it easyer to understand

CuriousHeartless
13th February 2011, 6:07 PM
Yeah, I just realized that you posted this on the seventeenth of last month. And it is easier to understand, so maybe you could go ahead and put those in.