PDA

View Full Version : Rate my 5th gen future Black team!

pokewalker
22nd January 2011, 2:03 PM
Heyo guys could you please rate my team? I am new on this forums and this is also my first post. (not on PokeCommunity, there I have 300 posts :P)
http://www.arkeis.com/images/animations/497.gif
This one will have Leaf Blade and Arial Ace, being it the quickest Pokémon in my team.
http://www.arkeis.com/images/animations/523.gif
Overheat & that electric U-Turn clone (don't remember it's name o_0)
http://www.arkeis.com/images/animations/530.gif
Ha. Earthquake.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8394/zuruzukin.gif
Some fighting & Dark-moves. Haven't decided wich.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/Alpha9630/Pokemon%20Black%20White%20Animated%20Sprites/120Tsunbeaa.gif
Surf? Dunno. Would that be right? Since having 2 HM's on Swanna wouldn't be good, wouldn't it?
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/Alpha9630/Pokemon%20Black%20White%20Animated%20Sprites/th_87Swanna.gif
Fly & Roost & Water Pulse or Hydro Pump? Wich should I choose? Maybe Surf, too.

Thanks for help!

CaptainCombusken
22nd January 2011, 2:43 PM
First reaction: Where are the Water and Fire types? AND you're missing a flying type too. I would definitely think about getting a good solid Water type at least for that team. I think Swanna would be a good choice here. It's Flying type, and a water type, so it's doubly useful. It has a good moveset and as long as you avoid Electric types and switch in Excadrill, you'll be good.

While Beartic CAN learn water moves, they're mostly special ones, and this guy is an attack-based beast. You've only got Dive really and you can't get that until after the Elite Four. I'm not saying get rid of Beartic, but don't think you can use him as a Water attacking beast. Bets bet for the Polar Bear would be Level Ground, Brick Break/Superpower, Icicle Drop and Stone Edge/Shadwo Claw.

Personally I hate Grass but seeing as you do have it, I'm not going to argue over that one. But you still do need fire moves. I would definitely advise having Nitro charge on Zebstrika early on and then keeping it until you get Overheat on Route 11. Either that or get a good Fire type. I would strongly suggest Darmantian or Shandera. They're solid Pokemon that will serve you well.

As far as getting rid of Pokemon goes, goes rid of Hydreigon. You have a Dragon Killer already in Beartic AND a Dark type in Scrafty so you don't need it.

Generally my views and this is my first rate, but yeah. Hope my suggestions appeal to you.

Peace out,

Proby.

Soroft
22nd January 2011, 2:58 PM
Generally my views and this is my first rate, but yeah. Hope my suggestions appeal to you.

If this is your first rate, let me help you out with a friendly tip. If the first post on a team such as this, always save your time and use this simple phrase:

Read the rules, add the movesets.

Short, sweet, to the point. Of course, many variations of this exist, but oh well.

Generic User Name
22nd January 2011, 3:12 PM
I agree with Soroft. Add some moves and then we'll talk. However even with the absence of a Flying, Water, and Fire, not bad.

pokewalker
22nd January 2011, 3:33 PM
First reaction: Where are the Water and Fire types? AND you're missing a flying type too. I would definitely think about getting a good solid Water type at least for that team. I think Swanna would be a good choice here. It's Flying type, and a water type, so it's doubly useful. It has a good moveset and as long as you avoid Electric types and switch in Excadrill, you'll be good.

While Beartic CAN learn water moves, they're mostly special ones, and this guy is an attack-based beast. You've only got Dive really and you can't get that until after the Elite Four. I'm not saying get rid of Beartic, but don't think you can use him as a Water attacking beast. Bets bet for the Polar Bear would be Level Ground, Brick Break/Superpower, Icicle Drop and Stone Edge/Shadwo Claw.

Personally I hate Grass but seeing as you do have it, I'm not going to argue over that one. But you still do need fire moves. I would definitely advise having Nitro charge on Zebstrika early on and then keeping it until you get Overheat on Route 11. Either that or get a good Fire type. I would strongly suggest Darmantian or Shandera. They're solid Pokemon that will serve you well.

As far as getting rid of Pokemon goes, goes rid of Hydreigon. You have a Dragon Killer already in Beartic AND a Dark type in Scrafty so you don't need it.

Peace out,

Proby.

Thanks. What about replacing the Sazondora with Swanna? Oh and please don't use those English names anymore, because I don't like it if I get spoiled 0_o you just spoiled all the names of my favorites... But don't care. I'll forget them. I added Sazondora because it can learn Fire-types, but I forgot Zeburaika could learn them too... So he's completely unusable, and most likely he's gonna be a uber too, so you can't use him for most tournaments and most compative battles. Plus he evolves VERY late. So thanks for advice, I'll replace him for Swanna (which is one of my favorites, too ;) )

Joerus
22nd January 2011, 4:34 PM
List your moves, dude. If you don't this thread might be closed. I should know. It happened to me once.

;257; See Ya!

pokewalker
22nd January 2011, 5:34 PM
List your moves, dude. If you don't this thread might be closed. I should know. It happened to me once.

;257; See Ya!

OK thanks. I now listed some moves which are sure from use. Thanks!

Aurath8
22nd January 2011, 5:38 PM
By list some moves he meant list the exact four moves each pokemon will have.

Read the rules, add the [full] movesets.
Easy as pancakes.

Soroft
23rd January 2011, 8:33 PM
*Sigh* Is it really that difficult to read the rules and post a team accordingly? Honestly, it's as easy as this.

Marshstomp @ Leftovers
Bashful / Torrent
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Mud-Slap
Mud Shot
Surf
Tackle

Of course, this set is awful and made off the top of my head, but it's not that difficult.

pokewalker
24th January 2011, 4:37 PM
*Sigh* Is it really that difficult to read the rules and post a team accordingly? Honestly, it's as easy as this.

Marshstomp @ Leftovers
Bashful / Torrent
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Mud-Slap
Mud Shot
Surf
Tackle

Of course, this set is awful and made off the top of my head, but it's not that difficult.

point is, I haven't decided yet which movesets I'm exactly going to give them.

Utahraptor
24th January 2011, 7:08 PM
point is, I haven't decided yet which movesets I'm exactly going to give them.

Just give a general idea. We can't help if we don't have a base idea as to what you want in your team. Just go to serebii, see what moves these guys learn, and add four moves to each that you think would be ok. If you do this and put everything in the right format, people will rate your team. It really isn't that hard.

Edit: Here, I'll even give you an idea for one (granted this moveset is not perfect, just something I quickly pulled together)

Zuruzukin @?
Adamant/Moxie
Crunch
Bulk Up
Stone Edge
Hi Jump Kick/Brick Break

[GS]
24th January 2011, 8:28 PM
you just spoiled all the names of my favorites

Don't worry, no one knows the real names yet. They're
made up, and aren't very good for people trying to rate. ¬¬

Here are the rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=469308), please read them if you haven't already.