PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Metal(Unlimited)

Airride_Master
23rd January 2011, 4:06 PM
Pokemon:20
x1 Dialga (MD)
x2 Dialga (Platinum,#5)
x1 Dialga LV.X
x1 Palkia (MD)
x3 Palkia (Platinum)
x2 Uixie LA
x1 Uixie Lv.X
x3 Dialga G
x1 Dialga G LV.X
x3 Palkia G
x1 Palkia G LV.X
x1 Chatot (MD)

Trainers:23
x4 Switch
x3 Palmers Controbution
x3 Interviewer's Questions
x3 Pokemon Collector
x4 Premier Ball
x3 Energy Search
x3 Great Ball

Energy:17
x1 Warp Energy
x8 Metal Energy(3 Special)
x8 Water Energy

ven?
25th January 2011, 9:16 AM
I'd just like to say, I hate player's who abuse the card limit rule for one, for second, lol this is a funny deck, and for thirds, warp energy, you'll definitly need it for this deck especially if you're not setup to attack and you get gust of winded out.

SkittyOnWailord
25th January 2011, 11:47 AM
I'd just like to say, I hate player's who abuse the card limit rule for one, for second, lol this is a funny deck, and for thirds, warp energy, you'll definitly need it for this deck especially if you're not setup to attack and you get gust of winded out.

What do you mean? His list desn't have more than 4 of any card. Or are you referring to the theme of Dialga and Palkia cards?

Airride_Master
25th January 2011, 12:50 PM
Woo-hoo!
Changed to Normal Format!

ven?
26th January 2011, 5:29 PM
There is way more then four palkia and dialga lol. As a suggestion you could go, 4 special metal, 4 metal energy, drop 3 engineer's for Interviewer's question (because even if you have 17 and 3 palmer, you're gonna want to use the palmer mid to late game while as IQ helps you get setup in the start), as well as, drop the 2 chatot, I see you're using them for setup but why not try pachirisu GE as it grabs 3 basic pokemon (which is you're deck) or you could do 1-1 claydol GE.

Airride_Master
26th January 2011, 10:57 PM
I can put in 2/3 specials over some normal, just so I have some to fetch with search, and I'll drop adjustments for questions.
I'm preparing this for tournaments, so pachi, and cladol aren't available.
Updated.

SkittyOnWailord
27th January 2011, 8:16 AM
There is way more then four palkia and dialga lol.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or just don't know the rules for multiple cards. :confused: But either way, his deck is legal with the rules of this game. There are only 4 Palkia and only 4 Dialga in his deck.

Pokemon:20
x1 Dialga (MD)
x2 Dialga (Platinum,#5)
x1 Dialga LV.X
x1 Palkia (MD)
x3 Palkia (Platinum)
x2 Uixie LA
x1 Uixie Lv.X
x3 Dialga G
x1 Dialga G LV.X
x3 Palkia G
x1 Palkia G LV.X