PDA

View Full Version : Pre Unova Prep

Canadaman
23rd January 2011, 7:50 PM
Hey everyone, I have decided to create a new team for pokemon white version. This post describes the team and 3 reserves that I would be primarally using for my ingame team. I don't care about natures, or EVs, but I do use stats. so here is the team:

Samurott: Samurott will be my primary Special Attacker, and my water type for the region. His moves are:
Hydro Pump
Aerial Ace
Dig
Ice Beam

Simisear: Simisear will be my primary speedster, and my regional fire type. His moves will be:
Nitro Charge
Brick Break
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Unfezant: Unfezant will be my primary Physical attacker, and also my flying type for the region. Her moves will be:
Fly
U Turn
Detect
Quick Attack

Scrafty: Scrafty will be my primary defender, and a dark/fighting type for the region. His moves will be:
Head Smash
Brick Break
Payback
Dragon Claw

Reinclus: Reinclus is my secondary Special Attacker, and my primary psychic type. His moves will be:
Psychic
Focus Blast
Gyro Ball
Thunder

Gavantula: Gavantula will be my secondary speed demon, and my Bug/Electric type. Her moves will be:
Energy Ball
Thunder bolt
Signal Beam
(any move you think would be good here)

Reserves:
Haxourus
Zoroark
Beartic

benknightprime
23rd January 2011, 7:54 PM
I like your team, pretty cool.

Canadaman
23rd January 2011, 8:02 PM

Thank you, benknightprime. So what do you think?

Noctourniquet
23rd January 2011, 10:00 PM
i'm just going to use the japanese names for now since spp hasn't revealed all the english ones yet and i can't really be bothered to learn half english and half japanese lol.

• daikenki @ life orb
- surf / boiling water
- ice beam
- grass knot
- aqua jet

• zuzurukin @ leftovers
- brick break
- payback
- bulk up
- rock slide

• rankurusu @ life orb
- psycho shock
- calm mind / thunder wave
- focus blast
- shadow ball

• denchura @ life orb / wise glasses
- thunder
- bug buzz
- energy ball
- hidden power [ice] / volt change

not too sure on the others really, so i'll leave them for someone else to try. hope it helps. if you have any questions then feel free to ask.

it's nice if you want to complement someone but do so in a constructive manner, please.

Sceptilo
24th January 2011, 1:48 PM
Why not Hi Jump Kick on zuruzukin? 130 bp, and maybe bulk up for even more power. The accuracy isn't perfect, but that's worth it.

Aurath8
24th January 2011, 6:07 PM
Boakkie
-Flamethrower
-Brick Break
-Grass Knot
-Rock Slide

Return > Detect on Kenhorou.

Canadaman
25th January 2011, 2:18 PM
It is important to remember that in this type of plan, the alternate payee is generally not awarded a lump sum plan in cash. In general, the plan required that the amount granted to the parties recipient must be expressed in terms of a monthly benefit payable for either the life of the participant or alternate payee.

What? This confused me, are you talking about money?

Noctourniquet
25th January 2011, 2:39 PM
It's a spambot. Ignore its posts, report it, and then reply to your rates, please. x)

Ulairi
25th January 2011, 6:53 PM
Unfezant: Unfezant will be my primary Physical attacker, and also my flying type for the region. Her moves will be:
Fly
U Turn
Detect
Quick Attack

Also consider Archeops for this role. Awesome stats, the Rock dual typing will come in handy at the E4 / Champion and the only downside is Archeops' [dis]ability (Timid).