PDA

View Full Version : My Pokemon White team

benknightprime
23rd January 2011, 9:17 PM
As I am not familiar with the English name bear with me as I use the Japanese names.

Daikenki- My Starter and my water type for the region, and my favorite pokemon this region
Surf
Ice Beam
Canon
Toxic

Hihidaruma- My fire type of awesomeness, but not daruma mode
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Brick Break

Wargle- A good flying type and I think he is cool
Fly
Strength
Shadow Claw
U-Turn

Goruugu- Ghostly golem of epicness XD
Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Fly

Zuruzukin-A great defensive pokemon, and he is my second favorite pokemon this region
Crunch
Brick Break
Dragon Claw
Poison Jab

Reuniclus- A great special attacker, and he is just so cool :D
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon

Please post your opinions of my team and what you think I should change.

Dusknoirdude23
24th January 2011, 6:06 AM
Hihidaruma is crying for Flare Blitz!!! It is super powerful!!!
Don't use Fly on 2 pokemon. One or the other, not both, it takes up a slot that could be used far better.
Hi Jump Kick>Brick Break on Zuruzukin imo, its much more powerful.
Focus Blast on Reuniclus hits Dark and Steel types hard.

Aurath8
24th January 2011, 6:48 PM
Daikenki
Surf
Ice Beam
megahorn
Return

Daikenki isn't meant to status really. Return for epic Water/normal coverage. No such move as canon that's term that belongs in the anime. Megahorn/Revenge hits a few more types.

Darmanitan-
Flare Blitz/Fire Punch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Brick Break

The world's strongest Flare Blitz is hard to resist. With Darmanitan's defences he isn't really meant to survive long. Blitz gets the most out of this attitude.

Braviary-
Brave Bird
Return
Shadow Claw
Superpower

Goruugo fill your Fly needs. Brave Bird is a much better STAB and the power is worth the recoil. Strength is only useful for repeatedly climbing up Victory Road but not anywhere else really. Return for STAB and Superpower to cover the Rock, Ice and Steel types all flying types loathe.

Goruugu-
Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Rock Slide/Brick Break/Hammer Arm
Fly

Brick Break/Hammer Arm gets perfect coverage with Shadow Punch. Rock Slide can flinch though.

Zuruzukin-
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

HiJumpKick hits 180% harder than Brick Break. Use it. Rock Slide covers Flyers while Bulk Up raises attack.

Down with Poison Jab!

Reuniclus wants Focus Blast instead of Flash Cannon. It hits Steel types which resist all your other moves.

benknightprime
30th January 2011, 8:10 PM
Daikenki
Surf
Ice Beam
megahorn
Return

Daikenki isn't meant to status really. Return for epic Water/normal coverage. No such move as canon that's term that belongs in the anime. Megahorn/Revenge hits a few more types.

Darmanitan-
Flare Blitz/Fire Punch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Brick Break

The world's strongest Flare Blitz is hard to resist. With Darmanitan's defences he isn't really meant to survive long. Blitz gets the most out of this attitude.

Braviary-
Brave Bird
Return
Shadow Claw
Superpower

Goruugo fill your Fly needs. Brave Bird is a much better STAB and the power is worth the recoil. Strength is only useful for repeatedly climbing up Victory Road but not anywhere else really. Return for STAB and Superpower to cover the Rock, Ice and Steel types all flying types loathe.

Goruugu-
Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Rock Slide/Brick Break/Hammer Arm
Fly

Brick Break/Hammer Arm gets perfect coverage with Shadow Punch. Rock Slide can flinch though.

Zuruzukin-
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

HiJumpKick hits 180% harder than Brick Break. Use it. Rock Slide covers Flyers while Bulk Up raises attack.

Down with Poison Jab!

Reuniclus wants Focus Blast instead of Flash Cannon. It hits Steel types which resist all your other moves.

Canon is a 5th gen move -_-
It has 60 Base power and has 15 PP
Canon will damage the entire opposing team in a double or triple battle if it hits. It will double in power to 120 if used consecutively by teammates and will be used by teammates directly after the first user regardless of speed.

Aurath8
30th January 2011, 9:05 PM
Ah right. I think you mean Sing A Round (http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/singaround.shtml). I've never heard that translation before.

benknightprime
1st February 2011, 2:11 AM
That was the translation used on bulbapedia, sorry for the confusion.