PDA

View Full Version : Acetylcholine's Shop: Obtain the Pokerus!

Acetylcholine
25th January 2011, 7:34 AM
Hello, I will begin with what I have to offer, then will list what pokemon I'm looking for.

First and foremost, if you are wondering if you're eyes deceive you, let me assure you they do not. I have pokemon with the Pokerus virus! If you haven't heard of this virus, I recommend getting very acquainted with it, as it is enormously rare to find and very helpful in building EV's for your pokemon. If you are also unfamiliar with EV's (effort values), a good deal of research is in order, as the Pokerus isn't of much use unless you know how to use it properly and effectively.

Moving forward, I assure you that the way I obtained the Pokerus was completely and absolutely legitimate, honest, and cheat-free. I assume it was a chance encounter with an infected wild pokemon because one day, one of my pokemon suddenly had it. Similarly with finding shiny pokemon, it was simply the luck of the draw.

Finally, to the point. My trading of the incredibly rare Pokerus virus (chance of obtaining it is roughly 1 in 20,000) is my main offer, however since I have nearly every pokemon game in existence and have several gameboy advance and nintendo ds systems, I can offer many hard to find pokemon that are from earlier games, such as starters (i.e. charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur)
Pokemon I can specifically offer: (there are many others, just ask)
- Charmander
- Squirtle
- Bulbasaur
- Feebas
- Milotic
- Snorlax
- Magby
- Elekid
- Azelf
- Uxie
Again, this list is mainly per posting rules, and was hastily generated. My main offer is the incredible opportunity to obtain the pokerus. If you are unsure how the pokerus will be traded to you, I can easily explain the process, simply let me know if you are interested.

Now, on to what I'm looking for in return:
I am mainly looking for shiny pokemon. Any pokemon I trade are 100% genuine and not obtained through cheating, therefore any pokemon that you are offering to trade absolutely MUST NOT BE HACKED/CHEATED! I play pokemon to have fun, not to destroy the game's integrity through cheating, so please don't offer me pokemon that were obtained through cheating.

Specific shiny pokemon I'm looking for:
- Usaring or Teddiursa
- Shinx, or any of it's evolutions
- Ponyta or Rapidash
- Eevee
- And pretty much any others, just thought I'd give a few specifics.
I'm also interested in many normal pokemon that are rare, so if you feel like you have a really good trade, simply make me an offer. Thanks for looking!

doggiefan
26th January 2011, 12:56 AM
Hi... I'm doggie. I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure how to ask for anything without sounding like a complete n00b, but what normal pokemon are you looking for (the shinies I have are few, precious to me, and none of the ones you're looking for..)? I'm looking for a female stantler with brave/timid nature, and preferablely a characteristic that promotes speed.

Be aware of course I'm not in the least experinced in stat training, but I'll try to find what you're looking for;155;

greenmewtwo24
26th January 2011, 1:17 AM
hey im looking for.... SHIELDON, GLAMEOW, DRIFBLIM AND LUNATONE.

Just tell me what your looking for

lucarioisawesome
26th January 2011, 1:22 AM
im am looking for chickorita,mudkip,torchic,and any other kanto starter.just pm me to tell me wat ur looking for

greenmewtwo24
26th January 2011, 1:23 AM
hey lucario i have a mudkip... do u have any of the pokemon i listed in the above post?

lucarioisawesome
27th January 2011, 1:10 AM
no i dont have any shinies.pm me to see wat i have to offer